She Touched My Claspers!

Story Info
An undersea tale of a young shark and a sexy merMILF.
3.4k words
4.4
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Terrible puns ahead!

~

My dad's office was in the Shipwreck Building on the corner of Coral and Pacific. I usually swam there after school since it was just down the reef. I'd do my homework in the breakroom then he drove us home in his submersible at the end of the day.

Other than that, I barely ever saw my dad. He was a corporate predator, a real shark in the boardroom. His work ethic could be summed up as never stop swimming, or you'll suffocate, so he was pretty detached. Also, my mom's fin was turned into soup when I was just a pup. So, yeah, my life was pretty lonely, even for a tiger shark.

I had a few friends, but not here, not after dad moved us to the big reef for his shiny new promotion to CESP. That is Chief Executive Super Predator. It's also hard to make new friends when you have more teeth than all of them combined.

At least my classes were engaging, so I didn't mind attacking my homework, and I was all business when I swam up to my dad's office that day. I had a huge essay due for anthropology about the culinary history of humans, how sharks through the ages have made the bony land creatures actually taste good.

I stopped for a license plate sandwich on the way and tore into it as soon I entered the office. It was a bit salty, but I love the rich texture of an Oregon plate, especially compared to a Connecticut plate, but that's a pretty low sandbar to clear.

As I tore the sheet metal apart, I was greeted by the extremely sexy voice of my dad's secretary.

"Good afternoon, Tiger!" she almost sang.

"Oh, hey, Ms. Atlanta," I said, "Is my dad here today?"

"Tiger, I've known you since you and Ariel used to play Pirates and Navy in the backyard. Call me Syren," she said with a beautiful smile, "And your dad's gone for the afternoon. An anchor crashed into the factory, so he had to inspect the damage."

Ms. Atlanta, or Syren, I guess, was the mom of one of my childhood friends. She and her daughter Ariel were mermaids, and I have fantasized about both of them since I learned what the things hanging between my pelvic fins were for.

Syren was almost 500, but she didn't look a day over 350, with long hair that I guess was a color called red, but we were usually too deep to see it. So it was more like a gorgeous black which she tied back in a tight but cute bun so it wouldn't float in her face.

I pretended to look her in the eye, but my attention was usually drawn to her full, delicious lips. I swear those lips couldn't make any shape that wasn't sexy, and her voice sounded almost like she was singing all the time.

Best of all were her two enormous ballast tanks. They didn't have any sag since they floated freely in the water, and each one was as big as one of those balls that humans sometimes throw into the water, the white ones with the stitching. I once found one with a handprint and a face drawn on it. It was delicious, and so was the castaway who lost it, but I digress.

Her daughter was easy on the eyes too, and we've been friends since I was old enough to understand that there were some sea creatures I wasn't allowed to eat. Unfortunately, Ariel did not come to college with me when I asked and opted to study abroad in the Meditteranean. So I never got the chance to tell her I wanted to be more than friends.

I was thrilled when I found out my dad hired her mom as his secretary, though. If I couldn't hang out with Ariel anymore, then at least I would still see her mom daily.

Back to the present, I thought about what Syren had said. The factory was on the other end of the reef, so if dad was there...

"Oh," I said, "Well, how am I getting home tonight?"

"Oh, don't worry about it," she said, "I can drive you home."

"You can?" I asked, "Wow! That is huge of you! Thanks, Ms. Atlanta, er, Syren."

"No problem, Tiger," she said.

Tiger was my name, but the way she said it was a bit more... seductive than usual. And wait, was she biting her lip at me? I pushed those thoughts aside because I needed to focus on schoolwork and swam to the breakroom.

An hour later, my essay went swimmingly, and I was in full attack mode like the paper was a helpless seal. Oh man, what I would do to munch on a baby harp seal right about now. As I salivated over my writing, imagining all the ways to cook humans that I was describing, Syren swam up behind me.

"Hey," she smiled, and I immediately felt my claspers twitch, "I brought you a cup of coffee." It had all floated out of the cup, leaving a dark brown cloud behind her, but it was the thought that counted.

"Thanks," I said and took a bite out of the mug.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked and floated over the table in front of me.

"Yes," I stammered, "I mean no! I mean, sure, you can join me!"

Neptune, damn it! Why is she so distracting? She drifted softly to the tabletop and laid her face in her palms while looking over my work.

"Anthropology?" she asked, and I nodded, "I can understand why it's so engaging. I want to be where the people are too. That's a typo, by the way."

She pointed to the paper, and I erased it in frustration.

"Do you need any help editing it?" she asked.

"Uh, no thanks," I said, then made the mistake of glancing up. She was lying down in front of me, so I saw all the way down her blouse. I gulped and looked back down, but it was too late. She'd seen me staring down her cleavage.

"Why are you embarrassed?" she asked, then pushed herself off the table and drifted behind me. She draped one of her arms across my fin then propped her cheek up with her elbow on the table. The angle meant she stared right at me.

"I well... I... oh my, is it getting warm in here?" I asked.

Syren twisted so she leaned back against the table with her tail floating behind me and said, "I don't know, you tell me."

I glanced over at her, and she looked me dead in the eye. Her sexy lips weren't quite smiling, but they were curled seductively, and her back was arched, pushing her tits forward and up toward the surface.

I returned to my essay and realized I had written nothing but gibberish for the last five sentences. I crumpled the page in irritation and ripped it apart with my jaws. I calmed myself and pulled another blank sheet of paper from my fin pack.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"What am I doing?" Syren smirked.

"You're being very distracting," I said. Syren smiled and apologized, then swam out of the break room. But not before she gave me an enticing look at her plump ass as it bobbed up and down with her tail. Can you believe it? She was a mermaid, and she had a nice ass. I shook my head like I was ripping apart a dolphin, and my work continued more smoothly now that she was gone.

My best friend's steaming hot mom, my dad's drop-dead gorgeous secretary, was flirting with me. And not subtly either.

Another hour went by, and it was starting to get late. If my dad didn't come back to the office now, I wouldn't get a ride home with him. Sure enough, my shellphone beeped, and I got a text from him asking where I was. I told him I was at the office, and he told me to ride home with Syren.

"Hey, Tiger!" she called from the office, "Could you lend me a fin with something?"

I would have preferred to get more work done. However, it seemed like the body of my essay was finished. The hard work was done. Now it was all just proofreading and polishing so I could afford the distraction.

I swam into the office, and Syren was there with a box floating near one of the shelves.

"It's just a little too high and heavy for me," she said. I looked between her, the box, and the shelf and wondered why she couldn't just swim up there with it, but I shrugged my pectoral fins and cruised over.

"Where do you need it?" I asked.

"Top shelf in the very back," she said. I grabbed hold of the box and lifted it in my jaws.

"No, a bit more to the left," she said and reached upward. It was barely perceptible, possibly even accidental, but Syren's fingers brushed past my claspers. My eyes rolled back, and I couldn't help but chomp the box right in half. Files and papers floated out in every direction like a cloud of jellyfish.

"Holy shit!" I said, "I'm-I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it," she said, scooping up as many loose papers as she could, "Most of these are years-old reports anyway. That was quite a bite, though. I remember a little shark pup who couldn't even crack a coconut." My claspers were now as hard as coral and right at her eye level.

"These are new too," she purred. I tried covering them up with my fins and swam to the floor to try and hide my double erection (note: I have no idea if sharks can actually have an erection). Syren laid down in front of me and rested her cheek in her hand.

"You've grown up, Tiger," she said, as her tail flitted around above and behind her, "May I see them?"

I rolled over and presented my claspers to her.

"Look at those," she said and brushed her nails down their length.

"Is this okay?" I asked. I'm not stupid, and I've seen enough merMILF porn to know what was happening.

"Why not?" she said, "You're not a pup anymore, little Tiger. But I won't make you do anything you are uncomfortable with."

"Oh, I am very uncomfortable," I admitted, "But... I've thought about you almost every night for as long as I can remember."

"That's what I wanted to hear," she said and drifted over the top of me.

"I just never thought that you-" I stammered.

"Would be interested in you?" she asked, "I don't know why any woman would be interested in a big, strong, intelligent man like you. You're a real catch, you know that, don't you? You're just so shy."

Well, she wasn't wrong there, even as she wrapped her gentle fingers around my throbbing clasper. I moaned and wriggled like a worm on a hook.

"There," she said, "Like that."

"Oh my Neptune," I said, "That feels amazing!" She smiled and ordered me to get up. I circled her until I was in a better position, and she started double fisting my dual erections.

"I know they're rough," I said, "Don't scrape your hands or anything."

"I know what I'm doing, young man," she said and swallowed one whole. She never stopped stroking the other one either. She switched frequently and didn't let me get used to any kind of rhythm. It was incredible, though, and I felt like I was surfing on wave after wave of arousal. Or rather, like I was eating the surfer who was riding the waves.

Eventually, Syren closed her eyes and seemed to simply enjoy herself too. She worshipped my claspers with her mouth and tongue and didn't seem to mind the rough texture. The whole time she made soft, delightful little moans and whimpers while her head slid back and forth. Finally, she pulled back and rubbed her cheek all over them.

"Wow, you're even bigger than your father," she whispered.

"You fucked my dad!" I shouted.

"Why do you think he hired me?" she said, then dove back into her blowjob, "He doesn't taste as good as you either." Her enthusiasm and speed increased. Then she wrapped her arms around my tail while taking both my claspers into her mouth at once.

"Oh, Syren, keep doing that!" I said, and before I knew it, I reached a victorious climax.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted and blasted twin streams of cum down the merMILF's tight warm throat. She excitedly gulped down every drop while moaning into my flesh. When I finished, she pulled away, leaving a last little strand leaking up from the tips of my claspers which floated around in the current. She giggled and gobbled them up before they drifted away, and I drifted down to the floor again.

"What a trooper," she said and planted a wet (naturally), hungry kiss on my snout.

"I did well?" I asked.

"You did great!" she assured me, "Let me know if you're ready to go again."

"Not just yet, but I definitely want to go again!" I said excitedly. I returned to the break room to proofread my essay, but I could hardly focus. How could I after the older woman I'd fantasized about had given me a porn-worthy blowjob? For an hour, I stared up at the ceiling that was covered in algae and barnacles. I imagined Syren floating above me naked and playing with her tits for my own enjoyment and pleasure. I sighed happily then heard her call for me again.

"Oh, Tiger!" she sang, and I wasted no time swimming back to the office. The way she leaned back behind the desk, I could only see her head above her tailfin.

"You ready for more, handsome?" she asked.

"You know it!" I said, and she let her hair out so that it floated freely. Then she drifted upward, and I realized she wasn't wearing anything except her bra. Not sure why she needed a bra for support underwater, but it looked as hot as the mid-Atlantic ridge.

"Then come get me," she said, "We're playing predator and prey!" She swam off, and I let her get a head start. She swam right past me, but then I was after her. All the other employees had left for the day, so there was nobody there to see us. I chased her through the entire building. Under the table in the boardroom, through the kitchen, and up and down multiple elevator shafts. Whenever I started to gain on her, she smirked at me alluringly and put on a sudden burst of speed.

I smiled, showing all three hundred of my teeth, and flexed my tail harder to catch up to her. She finally made a mistake, intentionally or otherwise, and I cut off her only escape route down the next hallway. I had her! I grabbed her tailfin with a gentle nip, not enough to actually stop her, but that wasn't the point. By the rules, I won.

We ended up in my dad's main office, a huge room with floor-to-ceiling windows which looked out at the abyss. Our only light was the dim blue of the ocean. I was certain she intended for me to catch her here because the view was spectacular, and I didn't just mean the ocean.

Syren pulled me into a tight embrace (I did my best to wrap my pectoral fins around her in an awkward hug), and she kissed me deeply on the snout. I swam away for a second, and she struggled to get out of her bra, then I darted past and bit it in half. The torn fabric floated away, leaving her tits glowing in dim light. She motioned for me with her finger, and then she hugged me tight again while stroking my fins.

"Syren," I asked, "Please, can we..."

"Go on," she said, "Ask. Don't be shy now."

"Syren, can we fuck?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," she said breathlessly, then rolled over on her back for me. I drifted over her and lined up my claspers with her sex and felt myself slip inside her. It was agonizingly slow, but I relished every second of it until I was buried inside her up to my fins.

"Oh, Tiger," she moaned into my gills and bucked her tail against my belly. With her arms wrapped around me, we drifted in the current around the empty office.

I felt like I was floating because I was, but metaphorically speaking, you know. I just lost my virginity to the most beautiful woman I knew, and we were doing it in the most beautiful view I could think of.

"I should have done this a long time ago," she said, "Before you left for school."

"Really," I asked, "You've wanted this for that long?"

"Not this," she said, "You."

"You've been like a mother to me since my mom was caught in a net," I said, "But then I started fantasizing about you and Ariel both, but I respected you too much to ask. I didn't even think you'd be interested in me."

"Enough talk," she said, kissing my gills, "Just fuck me!"

I couldn't refuse a request like that and tried my best to pump in and out of her hot, hungry pussy. Yes, she had a vagina, thank Neptune. I must have been doing something right because she reciprocated by wrapping her tail around mine and pressing her huge breasts into my belly.

I have no idea such an incredibly sexy woman wanted a nerdy tiger shark like me, but how could I complain. The only thing that lessened this moment was how little I could contribute. Sharks just aren't flexible in the way merfolk are, so she did most of the work. Syren didn't seem to mind, though, and she happily thrust her hips on my dual erection.

It felt like we drifted for hours, or perhaps it was only a few minutes when a whale song echoed through the office and nearly deafened us. Outside the window was a clueless sperm whale who hummed to himself as he dove.

"Dum de dum de dum," he sang to himself before he spotted the two of us rutting inside.

"Nothing to see here, asshole!" I shouted. The whale gasped and hurried on his way.

"Sorry about that," I said. Syren kept squirming on my pair of hooks and kneaded her tits against my chest. I could feel myself reaching my second climax that day, so I hugged her toned shoulders with my fins and sawed in and out of her tight, hot merpussy.

"Here it comes again!" I cried. Syren had a screaming orgasm as I shot my load deep inside her. I came inside her like an undersea volcano and didn't stop for a whole minute. When I finally stopped, she hung there under me like a limp fish. Her mouth hung open in pure ecstasy and pleasure, then I pulled out of her with a loud SHLORP! and circled around to make sure she was alright. She touched my cheek and smiled up at me.

"How was that?" she asked, "As good you fantasized it would be?"

"So much better!" I said. She kissed me once more on the snout and grabbed the remains of her bra.

"Alright," she said, "Let's get you home now."

When we got to the submersible, I asked, "Do you think... maybe... could we do that again sometime?"

"You're still so shy," she said, "It's so cute, though! We can absolutely do that again. Just as long as your father isn't around. And you can't tell him either, or my daughter."

"Jawsome!" I said. Nothing else happened in the sub ride, but my dad was already home since his sub was parked in front. I kissed Syren goodbye, grabbed my fin pack, and swam up to my room. Naturally, my dad didn't greet me, but for the first time, I didn't care, and I fell into my bed of kelp with a content sigh.