Little Mermaid

Story Info
A drowning sailor is rescued by a cock sucking mermaid.
1.4k words
4.32
12.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is a bad idea' you think to yourself as your ship tries to navigate the mighty peaks of an intense storm off the coast of Barbados. The seas were calm when you left the port, and your yacht is having a hard time staying afloat in the rough seas.

A huge wave floods the deck and sweeps you off your feet, lightening cracks above you as you feel yourself thrown from the relative safety of your boat into the cold dark water. Waves continue to crash over your head and you feel yourself drowning, unable to draw breath and your limbs becoming sluggish as you slip beneath the surface. Your vision starts to fade as you suddenly see a flash of red, blue and turquoise flicker across your eyes. You feel lips pressed against yours and the heavenly feeling of oxygen entering your lungs. Your lips tingle, the feeling spreading to your neck as you realise gills are forming that will allow you to breathe underwater. The relief and joy at not drowning flood through you as you open your eyes wide at the vision infront of you.

I've retreated after kissing you and am floating a few feet away, my red hair floating around my face, my eyes a piercing blue and my full lips a deep red. Your eyes take in my bare breasts, the rosy nipples hard in the cold water. Your body jolts in wonder as your eyes move lower and you see the turquoise scales starting at my hips, fading to deeper blue as my tail waves into view, the scales showing a sliver sheen in the flickering lightening above our heads. I take hold of your hand and we sink lower into the deep blue waters. Looking up you see the roiling seas and lightening flashing overhead lessen and dissipate, wondering if this stunning mermaid was somehow responsible for the storm.....

As sunlight filters through the water around us, colourful fish swim around our bodies, playing between your fingers, and poking out of the floating ringlets of my red hair. Turning you, I place my palms against your lower back, propelling you towards a coral outcrop, lit by shafts of light reaching into the depths. The coral is shaped like a throne, anemones waving purple and pink tendrils in the currents. I lower you so that you are sitting on the throne gazing up at me. I turn a lazy circle infront of you, caressing my hips, the curve of my breasts and my nipples, watching your face closely. With a flick of my tail I spin upwards, my hair flowing around me and the light bouncing off my scales as I float back down to you. You are completely entranced by my beauty, your cock straining at the rough material of your trousers. My eyes are drawn to your crotch, you watch me lick my lips and your hand reaches up to pinch my rosy nipples.

At your touch, I hiss, my eyes flashing green with golden flecks and you immediately withdraw your hand, desperately wanting this not to end. I touch my nipples where your manly hands had been moments before, then lick my fingers, desire shooting to your cock as you see my cheeks hollowing as I suck them deep into my mouth. You think to yourself 'This underwater goddess is made for sucking cock, but I daren't touch her as she holds the key to me being alive down here in the depths.'

You release your cock from your trousers and carefully return your hands to your sides. You can see me looking at your hands suspiciously so you lift yourself and slide your hands under your buttocks. This has a two-fold effect, allowing me to relax while also pushing your manhood out proud from your hips. I swim closer, and reach out a delicate hand to brush your swollen head gently. You can barely breathe, intent on the thought of me taking your whole length in my mouth. I reach out with more confidence and grasp your jutting cock, watching your face light up with pleasure as I stroke your length, my hands providing heat against the cool water. I sink between your legs and blow bubbles up your shaft, making your thighs quake with the sensation while I cup your balls and massage them.

Looking into your eyes I sink your cock deep into my mouth until you feel your head pressing against my throat. You can't help it as your hips thrust forward, pushing your cock past the tight ring of my throat, and freeing your hands from underneath you.

Almost without your knowledge, or conscious thought, your hands are on the back of my head, grasping my floating hair between your fingers and holding my face against your stomach. As you feel my tongue tickling your balls, it dawns on you that I can breathe underwater, and most likely have gills of my own, so don't need a break to breathe around your cock. You realise deepthroating takes on a whole new meaning with a mermaid and hold me against you while thrusting hard, my eyes never leaving yours. We float up from the throne with you slamming your cock down my throat until you feel yourself rushing over the edge, blasting your cum into me while I continue to fondle your balls with my wicked tongue. You pass out with the intensity of your orgasm and wake up with the sun warm on your face, lying on a sandy beach. Reaching up to your neck, you cannot feel any gills, and wonder if it was all just a dream....

As you sit up, memories of a beautiful mermaid swirling through your head, you realise someone is lying next to you. My red hair looks different above water, the sun highlighting golden strands mixed with copper, blonde, and a thousand shades inbetween. As you reach out to stroke the side of my face, my eyes open, startled, their ocean green depths captivating you for a few seconds. 'What's your name...' you whisper, 'no, don't tell me' you continue as my eyebrows furrow in confusion, 'I'm going to call you Red'.

I smile in agreement and reach up to run my hand through your hair, then pull you into a passionate kiss, my hand holding the back of your head as our tongues entwine, exploring each other.

You run your hand down my side, realising as you reach my naked hip, that I no longer have scales and instead you find smooth warm skin that shudders under your stroking fingertips. As we continue, locked in a deep kiss, you push me back into the soft sand and roll your strong sailor's body on top of mine. I feel your arousal pressing hard against my stomach and break away from your mouth to look down at where I've instinctively wrapped my legs around you, your hard cock trapped between us.

I look up into your deep brown eyes and your breath catches in your throat as I wrap my hand around your aching cock. You suddenly realise that while I may have had hundreds of years of magical life under the sea, this might be the first time I've ever been without my mermaid's tail, and you would be the first man to ever enter me. Still gripping your hard cock, and staring deep into your eyes, I guide you into my soft wet pussy where you gently pulse as I adjust to your huge cock. You aren't sure how much I can take until you feel my legs pull your hips into mine and I arch back in ecstasy, my nipples rock hard and my mouth open, moaning loudly. You almost tip over the edge right there and then, but manage to hold yourself back as you start to drive your cock into me, amazed to see me orgasm over and over as my tits bounce with every thrust.

The wet sand acts as a firm barrier behind me, which adds to the sensation of you pounding into me, driving me to stronger and stronger orgasms, before I let out a loud scream as my whole body shakes in pleasure. At the sensation of my pussy gripping your hard shaft as it pulses over and over, you lose all control and pump load after load of hot cum deep inside me.

We lay in the sand, warmed by the sun, legs wrapped round each other, sharing gentle kisses for hours. Eventually we rise to bathe in the warm ocean, and as we wade into the surf I gasp as my legs disappear from under me. You protectively reach out to me but I'm already transformed, my magnificent tail shimmering through the water. I reach up for one last deep kiss, and then I'm gone, diving deep into the ocean under the setting sun.