She Used to be My Brother's Girl

Story Info
Alicia's brother dumped his GF and Alicia has to tell her.
1.9k words
3.71
15.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

I remember visiting my cousin, and he had an amazingly beautiful girlfriend. None of the characters in this story are really like my cousin or his girlfriend, but this is how my fantasy worked out.

Episode 98) She Used to Be My Brother's Girlfriend

We see an 18-year-old, high school senior in an expensive, sexy dress, an expensive handbag, and designer shoes and sunglasses with a tennis bracelet. She's walking up to a mansion and rings the doorbell. Impatiently, she rings again. Another 18-year-old high school girl answers.

"Hi Alicia, is James home?"

Alicia looks over her brother's girlfriend, Sylvia. Alicia is wearing her private school's uniform. She knows that Sylvia only goes out with her brother because of the shopping trips he takes her on. And she also knows that her brother is tired of this girl and has moved on to another girlfriend. "Hi, Sylvia. Why don't you come on in?"

Sylvia enters. The two are talking in the entranceway.

"James isn't answering his phone again, so I came over to find him. Is he home, or when will he be back?"

Alicia sighs. "Look, Sylvia. Here's what's up. James started going out with a new girlfriend he met at a concert a couple of weeks ago. They're together now — but I don't know where they went.."

Sylvia's shocked and shakes her head in disbelief. "Why do you make up\ something like that? What's really happening?"

"Okay, do you remember Debby, his girlfriend before he met you? He dumped her the same way. He started going out with you, and he never called or even texted Debby. He just started ignoring her until she figured it out. My brother's a jerk like that. He just goes girl to girl."

All Sylvia can think of saying is "that jerk!"

"You're right, and I should know. He's mean and arrogant, and you know, he isn't very good looking." She lowers her voice, almost conspiratorially. You can tell me, you wouldn't want to spend time with him if he didn't buy you all these things, right?" She motions to everything Sylvia is wearing.

Sylvia looks down sheepishly. "Maybe."

A tone of sympathy or compassion enters Alicia's voice. "Look. I've watched you a little when you come over, and I kind of like you. That's why I'm telling you this. I think you're cooler than most of the girls he hooks up with, and I think we could be friends if we got to know each other better. What do you think?" She gives a wistful smile to try and cheer Sylvia up a little. "James won't shop for you, but I could."

Sylvia brightens. "Do you mean it?"

"Sure! I was about to go to the designer mall after I wash up. Why don't you keep me company and chat with me while I get ready?"

Sylvia agrees and follows Alicia to her bedroom. Alicia asks Sylvia about her family while she undresses, what kind of work her parents do, what subjects Sylvia likes, and what she thinks of her teachers. Sylvia acts a bit uncomfortable as Sylvia gets naked, but she's up for the shopping and decides to keep chatting with Alicia.

"Come on with me while I get in the tub. You can leave your purse in that chair." She leads Sylvia to a large bathroom down the hall with a jacuzzi. She stands and asks Sylvia to fill it with water for her. Sylvia's happy to do this for Alicia. Alicia watches and admires Sylvia's body and looks up her short dress while she leans over and turns on the tap. Alicia adds some bubble bath and gets in and washes herself. She asks what Sylvia likes to shop for. Sylvia talks about shopping and different brands of clothes and accessories that she likes and what she thinks is good and bad about each one. She can't see Alicia rubbing her pussy while she watches Sylvia babble — and Sylvia's too absorbed with talk about shopping to notice anyway.

"You sure know a lot about fashion. Do you think you could help me pick out some clothes, too? I want to look sexy like you do."

Sylvia's a little embarrassed but also appreciates the compliment. "Thank you. You're very attractive. You know that almost anything will look good on you."

"Do you really think so?" She stands up in the tub. "I think you're good at seeing what's good and bad in items. What do you think is my best feature?"

Sylvia looks at Alicia and answers "you have lots of good features. Your breasts are larger than lots of girls our age. You have very attractive legs. And your long hair looks really good. But I think your best feature is your slender figure."

"You think so?" She glides her hands up and down her sides. "What about my butt?" She turns around to show it off.

"I've seen your butt when you wear those tight shorts around the house. It's real cute, too. It's part of your overall figure that's so perfect."

Alicia smiles and sits back down in the tub. "Let me see your features now."

Sylvia hesitates. "You mean undress?"

"Sure. So I can see how sexy you are. You know, I think some girls are only sexy because of the clothes they wear. And some girls are actually sexy when they aren't wearing anything because of how they dress. And a few girls are sexy both ways." Sylvia undresses to her sexy, silk, designer camisole and matching panties. "Yes, you're very sexy! I knew you would be! Can I see your breasts?" Sylvia's a little shy but more pleased to be complimented, and she takes off the top. She turns around so Alicia can admire her. Alicia turns on the jacuzzi jets. "You're very nice looking. Now, you can put your jewelry on the counter there and take off your panties so you can get in with me and I can help clean you up before we go."

Sylvia hesitates again. She wants to go shopping but she's worried where this is leading. Alicia keeps urging her get in with her, to feel the jets and relax. Alicia says she'll wash her back for her. "And I'll rub your neck for you. I think I'm going to buy a jade necklace for you." Sylvia's greed overcomes her reluctance and gets in and sits in front of Alicia. Alicia gets soap and lathers Sylvia's back. She has Sylvia lean back against her and relax. Then she soaps up Sylvia's breasts and massages them and Sylvia's stomach. Sylvia has her eyes closed and is enjoying it. Alicia reaches down and starts rubbing Sylvia's pussy. At first, Sylvia presses her legs together to keep Alicia's hands out. Alicia tells her that she thinks Sylvia's very sexy and wants to spend lots of time with her and get her sexy clothes that they can pick out together. She leans over and is licking Sylvia's ear. Sylvia's feeling aroused and sits up more and turns her head so they can kiss, and she spreads her legs to let Alicia rub her again.

Sylvia is very turned on and close to an orgasm when Alicia stops and tells her she wants to go to the bedroom. They get out of the bath and dry each other off. Alicia tells Sylvia that she can put her underwear back on to go to her room but to just leave everything else and follow her. They return to the bedroom. They kiss in the bed, and Alicia has Sylvia kiss her body and lick her and give her an orgasm. Alicia takes off Sylvia's underwear and then kneels over Sylvia's face so Sylvia can lick her again while she leans over and fingers Sylvia, and then they kiss some more.

Alicia tells Sylvia to stand at the end of the bed. "Do you ever fantasize about James and masturbate?" Sylvia shakes her head. "What about me? Are you going to masturbate when you think of having sex with me?" Sylvia tells her yes. "Show me. Stand there and show me how you're going to play with yourself while you think of me." Alicia bends her knees and spreads her legs to give Sylvia a good view while playing with her own breasts. Sylvia masturbates slowly at first but speeds up as she gets more and more turned on. Alicia can see the signs. "Are you close to cumming?"

Sylvia can barely say "yes."

"Hurry. Get back in the bed with me." She positions Sylvia so they can scissor. After they both cum, Alicia is lying on her back. Sylvia is lying on her and kissing her, telling her that she's wonderful and that she loves her and asking when they can go shopping. Alicia is caressing and squeezing Sylvia's ass, but she frowns when Sylvia mentions shopping. "There's one more thing I want to do. Put on your underwear again." While Sylvia puts her underwear back on, Alicia secretly takes the car keys from Sylvia's purse. "Now follow me." She leads Sylvia back to the front door. She hands Sylvia the keys and phone and says "get out."

"What?"

"You heard me. You're a materialistic slut and a tramp. I can see why James dumped you. Now get out!"

"What about my clothes and my jewelry. Give me my credit cards and my phone."

"I'm going to let James decide what's really yours and what he wants back. I knew you didn't care about anything but our money!"

Sylvia's begging. No, it's not true. I love having sex with you. I want to do that again. I think I love you. Please let me stay. You can have all of the clothes and jewelry. Just tell me that we can keep having sex together." Alicia is pushing her towards the door, but Sylvia's resisting. "I'll do anything for you, I will. You can have everything, even my underwear." She takes off the camisole again Alicia pauses while she's looking at the sexy body that she desired for the past month. Sylvia quickly pulls off the panties and then kisses Sylvia. "I told you I'll do anything you want. Test me."

Alicia starts listing off things she wants to do to her: "lick my pussy while I finger you?"

"Anything." Sylvia kisses her. Alicia is caressing her body.

"Take a shower with me and wash me?"

"Anything." Sylvia kisses her.

"Let me spank you for the gold digging slut that you are?"

"Anything." Sylvia kisses her longer and very passionately.

Alicia shudders pleasurably while imagining what she can do with her own sex slave.

"Handcuff you and spend the night in my bed while I tease your body?"

"Anything." Sylvia holds Alicia's head with one hand and has the other around her. She kisses Alicia forcefully and continues to hold and kiss her.

Alicia has run out of ideas, and just enjoys the kissing. When there's a pause, she asks "let me buy you clothes and accessories that you'll strip off for me and let me watch you play with yourself and then lick me?"

Sylvia doesn't answer; she just kisses her long and passionately again and refuses to stop.

"Come back to my bed, and you can convince me."

We see the two girls run down the hallway back to Alicia's bedroom, and the scene ends.


morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers