She Wanted It!

Story Info
Little blond need it!
3k words
4.26
24.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are presumed to be 18 or older.

I finish out my work week on a Friday evening and stop by the local bar for a couple of beers before going home to the wife. I find my normal table near the back wall, grab a couple of pretzels as I wait for the waitress to take my order. She knows my order but yet makes me feel good with her flirting with this old man more than twice her age acting like I even have a chance to fuck her. Of course, it'll never happen, and in fact, me getting to fuck anyone is pretty much gone too.

I'm nursing my beer and watching people as I attempt to make my over priced beer last a little longer before possibly ordering another. It's normally quiet here with the normal patrons much like me who enjoy a nice place to tell our stories over and over to each other while we drink our troubles away. Yet tonight, the bar is loud with a young crowd celebrating something that I really don't care about.

I watch the group as the guys buy shot after shot of whiskey and down them as quickly as they are poured. I'm getting annoyed as they are loud and boisterous as they yell at the bartender to keep pouring.

It's then that I see among the guys, a little petite blond in the middle of the crowd of guys who is doing her best to keep up with the shots. She only stands a little over five foot tall, straight blond hair down to the middle of her back, and wearing a white halter top makes the tattoo in the small of her back visible. See turns around and I see that she hardly has any tits. In fact, you'd swear she had none at all if it wasn't for her nipples that stuck out like tiny pencil erasers.

Taking my eyes away from her tiny tits I see that she is wearing a skin tight denim blue short skirt that hugs her ass remarkably well and high heeled shoes that made the back of her legs taunt leading up under the skirt which covers just below the cheeks of her ass.

I couldn't help but watch as she leans against the guy standing beside her. I'm guessing he is her boyfriend or possibly her husband but I really don't care. He holds her tight as she seems to be having trouble with her balance. Probably already drunk.

His hand which was holding her waist eventually slides down over her butt eventually cupping one of the cheeks of her ass. She does nothing as he squeezes it in his hand. He then becomes even more brazen and eventually reaches down to the bottom of her skirt slowly lifting it giving me a view of her bare cheeks. I'm watching as any other American male would do but avert my eyes as he catches me watching. As I look back, I see that he's smiling as he holds the skirt up again exposing her backside. I smile and give him a thumbs up as I continue to gaze at her almost naked ass.

I see the guy then bend down and whisper something into her ear in which I hear a little giggle come from her direction. Almost on que, I see her reach into her pocket and almost looking like it was on purpose, drops her keys to the floor. She quickly backs up towards me and bends at the waist to retrieve the keys, thrusting her ass towards me. Doing this, I see her entire bare ass and even the little peice of cloth of her white thong covering her pussy. She stays like this acting as though she was having trouble finding her keys, but eventually, stands back up, brushing the back of her skirt back down.

I look and see that I'm once again been caught watching by her boyfriend, yet he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I return the thumbs up smiling as I attempt to make myself comfortable now that I have an erection that needs attention.

They continue to order drinks as I sit quietly watching drinking a couple more beers, as I sit there hoping that I might catch another glimpse of her ass or something better.

Finally, I feel that my bladder needs to be drained and as I look over the one restroom, I see that a couple of people are already in line. Being that it's dark, I just step out to the parking lot and walk back to the back row of vehicles. Once I feel I'm secluded enough, I unzip my fly and pull out my cock and drain my bladder.

Just as I finish and am zipping up, I hear two people talking coming near where I am standing. I step off to the side of a van and see that it's the young couple from earlier. They both are having a difficult time as they are both obviously drunk and can't hardly walk.

The girl keeps giggling and grabbing at the guys crotch as they come closer to where I'm hiding. She's begging for him to fuck her in which he eventually grabs her and pulls her to the rear of another car, just out of sight of the bar, but with where I'm standing, I can see the two of them as I peak around the corner of a van to watch.

She drops to her knees in front of him as I watch her unfasten his pants and pulls out his cock. I can see from where I'm at, that he's not built to big in his manliness, as she slips his limp cock into her mouth. She takes his balls into one hand and begins to stroke his now responding cock. As he gets hard, I see that his cock might be about five inches and very thin, but she continues work her head back and forth on it.

This goes on for a while in which I hear her tell him to fuck her. He then pulls her up to her feet and turns her around where's she facing the trunk of a car and pushes her forward bending her at the waist. She holds herself up with her hands as I watch him push his cock into her and quickly begins to fuck her. A rabbit comes to mind as I watch him fuck her fast and furious quickly bringing himself to an orgasm with the sound of his grunt as he sends his load into her pussy. I somehow feel sorry for her as all he wanted to do was get off and I was sure she didn't get the end result she was craving.

As soon as he catches his breath, he pulls his spent cock from her and takes her by the hand, spins her around and pulls her back to the bar while she tries to get her clothes back in place. I wait for a while and return to my table and resume drinking my beer as I again watch the two.

The guy now seemed to be more interested in visiting with his friends and ignoring the one he just fucked. In fact, after a short while, I overhear her tell him that she needs to pee in which he told to go fuck herself. I look at the restroom and again see that it has a line so thinking I might get another show, I quickly get up and walk back to the parking lot to my hiding spot and wait. Yes, I'm that perverted old guy that doesn't want to miss a free show.

I'm not out there very long and sure enough, I see her stumble out of the bar, but this time, without her man in tow. She returns to where she had just been fucked in which she squats down behind the car she had used as support earlier and begins to relieve herself. I want to see this even more, so I quietly work my way closer to where she is squatting. As I get closer, I can see the white globes of her ass as she continues to pee and is oblivious to this old guy watching her.

As she stands up, she loses her balance falling forward onto the trunk of the car. She stays like this for a while and I begin to wonder if she's okay? I rationalize in my mind that I can walk up to her and check on her to make sure she's okay. As I get to her, I can't help but admire her tight ass that is now facing me. The string of lace separating her ass cheeks is visible going over her little asshole mostly visible. The inside of her thighs are shiny and appear to be wet, presumably from earlier fucking, or maybe it was the pee. Didn't matter to me.

I admire her tiny body, but finally try to do the right thing and check on her to see if she's okay. I reach out and touch her back quietly asking "You okay?"

She doesn't say anything. It now hits me that I this is my chance to remember this forever. I pull out my phone and quickly take a couple of pics. I even moved in close and took some shots of her ass.

After putting my phone away, I again ask her if she's okay?

"Did you like watching us?" I hear.

I didn't know what to say w hen I hear "Fuck me!"

Shocked, I respond with "What?"

She again, without moving, says "Fuck me! Fuck me however you want? Just fuck me!"

I'm already hard, more alive than I've been in years. I reach to the sides of her thong and with both hands, I grab the lace on her hips and begin to slowly push them down over her hips. As I do this, the white piece of material sticks to her pussy, but eventually peels back exposing her shaven pussy and asshole.

Her pussy glistens in the parking lot lights in which I take my finger and slide it up from her asshole and slowly slide it inside her pussy. She lets out a moan as my finger slides past her outer folds inside her warm tunnel. Not sure if it was still from his cum or just her excitement, my finger is covered in her juices. I remove my finger and return to her asshole pushing lightly against her tiny hole.

"Is this what you want?" I hear her moan.

Almost out of instinct, I grunt "Yes!"

I almost cum right then when I hear her "I've never done this before, so go easy please."

I undo my pants allowing them to drop to my knees and push my boxers down. My cock is as hard as I can ever remember as I aim it towards her pussy. It's starting to cool down and I feel the cool breeze across my balls and hard cock, but that just adds to the feeling as I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her warm pussy.

"Come on, just fuck me!"

Without anymore waiting, I slide all the way inside her, not stopping until my balls won't allow me any further. She lets out a squeal "Damn baby, you must really be excited? You're longer and thicker than my boyfriend."

Unsure of what to say, and knowing that I probably won't get another chance like this, I make the best of it, and I continued to slowly fuck her tight hole.

She continued to tell me to fuck her and wanted me to pick up my pace, but I wanted to make this last and I knew that I still definitely wanted to fuck her tight little asshole.

After a short time, I begin to worry that someone might come out and stop my fun, so if I was going to do this, I better get it done. I pulled my cock out of her pussy with her letting out a moan of disappointment. As I exit her hole, her juices and maybe some of her boyfriends cum stayed on my cock connecting her hole and me together yet.

I lowered the tip of my cock to her asshole pushing it tight against her wrinkled rosebud.

"Please go slow baby. My ass is still a virgin." Hearing this, I laugh to myself knowing that I've never fucked anyone in the ass either.

I began to push and felt her body begin to push tighter against the trunk lid. Her anal ring stays tight keeping my cock from entering as she holds her breath. I pull back and slide back into her pussy, coating my cock with her juices, and then line my cock with her tight little hole push again. Just when I think that I won't be able to fuck her ass, I feel the head begin to slide past the outer ring of her asshole. She moans as little by little, it starts to slide inside. I'm surprised how tight her ass felt squeezing my cock tighter and tighter as the width of my cock widens her hole.

I reach up to her tube top, pull it down, exposing her tiny little nipples to the cool air. I reach up and begin to fondle her tits rolling them between my finger tips as they stiffen hard enough to cut glass. As I do this, I feel my cock gain a bit more allowing more to get past the outer muscle of her asshole. It's almost painful with its' grip around my cock but I refuse to stop.

Her breathing becomes more rapid and although it's cool, I see the glisten of sweat forming on her back as it begins to trick down her lower back and down her ass crack. Still with my cock barely inside her hole, I spit on my cock and begin to push again. Her hole starts to open up a bit more as my cock pries her ring open allowing me to go deeper and deeper. Finally, my balls are resting against her pussy lips and I'm fully embedded in her tightest hole.

"Slow baby!" She whispers.

I reach down with my hand and find her clit and begin to rub it softly as I slide my cock back and forth in her ass. Her anal ring continues to squeeze my cock with its tight grip and I know that I'm not going to be able to last. I hear the door of the bar open and close and hear voices and decide that I better do this. I quickly start thrusting in and out of her upturn ass quickly bringing me to the point of no return. She is now grunting with every thrust telling me not to stop.

Right before I explode, I pull out of her ass and shove my cock back into her little pussy pushing her hips against the trunk lid as hard as I can. She lets out a squeal as she climaxes around my cock spraying her juices out from around my cock. My balls spasm and I shoot my cum deep within her with so much force, that my legs become week and I feel like I was about to fall down. I fall forward with me lying on her pinning her underneath me and the car as my cock and balls continue years worth of my cum into her insides.

I catch my breath and slowly withdraw my cock from her tight pussy. I'm surprised how her pussy still squeezes my cock milking anything I have out of it. As I pull out the last bit, I watch her lips retract closing tight making sure that nothing leaks out. She continues to lie there as I pull up my pants and zip up. I look again with lust wishing I could do it again but it'd take a while before I could get it up again like I used to, and I'm sure she'd not want to wait.

She stands up and turns around and gives me a little kiss.

"Thank you"

I walk away and go back inside finding that the waitress had already cleaned my table. I see the guys are still standing at the bar not knowing what I had just done. Without saying anything, my waitress brings back another beer.

I'm not sure how long had passed, but I eventually hear the door of the bar open and in she walks. She looks like shit with her hair a mess and makeup smeared. She looks like she just had the shit fucked out of her. I laugh to myself thinking about it, I guess she really did though...lol. I overhear her whisper in her boyfriend's ear asking if he liked it? I almost choked when he answered yes.

I stayed and finished my beer and eventually left the bar, going home going on with my life. I dropped by the bar regularly, but hadn't seen them back. A year had passed and I often relived that night in my mind quite often, but come to the realization that it was a once in a lifetime happening.

I stopped again tonight and took my seat with a cold beer showing up in front of me. I had taken my first sip when the door opened to the bar. I didn't bother looking until I heard their voices. In walks the guys again. They get a table near mine and leaving an extra chair sitting empty at the table. The door then opened again, and I about spit my beer out as I observed what came through the door next. In walks the tiny little blond, who still looked great. But, this time, she is carrying a tiny little little package. A three month old little baby boy.