Erin's First and Only Time on MDMA

Story Info
My wife tries Molly for the first time and unleases the slut.
8.2k words
4.41
31.4k
42
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story of a wild night, only a few years into our marriage. We hope you enjoy and please let us know by voting or commenting. She really likes reading about whether people like hearing about our escapades.

Erin, while a fun loving person who enjoys her alcohol and weed, does not dabble in other drugs, or at least had not tried anything else until one fateful evening, years ago.

One of Erin's oldest friends, Elizabeth, was a very social lady and was connected to people in all walks of life, from professionals to gangsters and whores, to movie stars and more. Elizabeth enjoyed entertaining and throwing parties and often got invited to parties herself.

One Friday after I got home from work, Erin excitedly greeted me at the door and mentioned that we'd been invited to attend a Mardi Gras party with Elizabeth at one of her friends homes the next night. I'm not a big partier but I did enjoy the odd one and with Erin being so excited about the possibility, I simply could not say no.

Saturday rolled around and we did the regular, groceries, a few other errands, and buying Erin a new outfit. Erin didn't want me to see what she chose until the party so I went and did some other shopping while she bought her outfit.

The party wasn't starting until 8pm and Elizabeth was always one to be fashionably late, so the plan was to arrive at 10pm and we would be picking Elizabeth up on the way. Erin came downstairs to leave wearing her new outfit, a very short black skirt with a matching, very low-cut sleeveless top which nearly exposed her tiny areola, and black high heels shoes. With her long red hair and pale skin, the contrast of her outfit was stunning and to be quite honest, she looked like a hooker, but an incredibly sexy one at the same time.

We went to Elizabeth's home to pick her up. It was decided, by me, that I would be the designated sober driver for the evening, not something I generally liked to do because dealing with drunk people when you're sober can be anything but fun, but I really wanted Erin to have fun so I volunteered for the job.

Elizabeth got into the truck, stunning as always. She had long brown hair, a beautiful face, an expensive chest and was always well put together, although all the years of living the party lifestyle had put a few extra pounds on her. Regardless, she was still beautiful. She wore a pair of short shorts, a tight top and knee-high boots. It was hard not to notice how hot she looked also.

Elizabeth directed us to her friends home, a fairly long drive to the countryside. When we pulled up the driveway we were truly impressed. The large, expensive looking home was secluded on acreage and very private with large mature hedges all around. We approached the front door and noticed it was open already and the music could be felt well before we got there.

Elizabeth lead the way inside. There were people partying all over the house already and most were not feeling any pain. The main floor had a living room, which transitioned into a pool table or games area, then a bar, leading to large doors to the back yard where there was a large eating area and an in-ground pool.

Once we got outside, the hosts saw Elizabeth and ran over to her, hugging her tightly in turn. Elizabeth introduced us to Ron and Brenda. Ron was a bit meek but nice, and Brenda was very outgoing, with a chest to match Elizabeth's. The girls all immediately took off for drinks, leaving Ron and myself to chat.

Very shortly after, I heard lots of hollering and turned to see what the commotion was about. On the 2nd floor, there was a large balcony facing the back yard and there were a half dozen women lined up on it. The hollering was from below, from both men and women who were egging the balcony-goers on. Not having been to Mardi Gras myself before, it took me a moment to realize what was happening until the girls on the balcony started to lift their shirts and the spectators below started to throw bead necklaces up to them. I certainly appreciated the view. I don't think there was a girl up there who didn't have a decent chest.

Ron took me inside to the bar where he poured me a drink, which I was going to nurse for the night. When he handed it to me, he then asked what Erin would like to drink. I suggested a rum and Coke. Ron smiled and nodded and pulled out a glass, putting a few ice cubes into it, then a splash of cola. He then reached into his pocket and produced a package full of small clear baggies. Ron pulled one of the baggies out and, while making small talk with me, poured the powder into the glass, then poured in some rum and more cola before mixing the drink. I was immediately concerned about him spiking her drink and asked Ron what the powder was and he laughed, replying, "Don't worry, it's Molly. Almost everyone here has already had some. It's a low dose. She'll just have more fun, and the sex you'll have with her later will be amazing."

I really wasn't okay with him spiking my wife's drink, but looking around the room, everyone was having a great time and the prospect of even better sex with Erin later was hard to turn down, although I already considered her amazing in bed. I was really torn and was about to suggest that I would ask Erin first when suddenly she appeared beside me and Ron handed her the drink. Before I could stop her or say anything, Erin downed most of the drink and Ron quickly made her another rum and Coke, minus the MDMA.

When Erin gets drinking, especially at a party, she tends to float around and have a lot of fun, leaving me to fend for myself. I don't mind this though. I'm more an introvert but I can hold my own and I don't like the thought of holding Erin back from having fun so I simply accept that we will be in the same place, but doing different things.

I played some pool and chatted with a few of the other guests, helping Ron with bartending and food, although I didn't give out any "special ingredients". I did notice that many of the guests were pretty high looking, dancing a lot, making out a lot, and generally having a great time. I hadn't seen Erin in a while when she plopped down next to me and gave me a big kiss which turned into making out for a few minutes. I guessed that Ron's Molly was doing the trick and making her extra horny, not something she generally needs help with but something I certainly didn't mind.

When we paused from kissing, I noticed that Erin was absolutely glowing. I asked her if she was okay and she responded, "I'm better than okay. I feel fucking amazing." She then leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I am tingling everywhere. Brenda said that Ron put Molly in people's drinks. I think that's what's doing it." Erin then kissed me passionately again.

Erin quickly got to her feet again, buzzing with energy. I then noticed that Erin was wearing a large collection of beaded necklaces. I asked where she got them and she gave me the most mischievous grin, "wouldn't you like to know?" She then did a little twirl, turned and disappeared through a door into an area of the house I hadn't yet seen.

I sat alone for a few minutes before deciding to wander outside, towards all the hollering that was still taking place occasionally. When I got to the pool, which had a few very naked women in it, I turned and noticed that there were a bunch of women on the balcony again, amongst them were Elizabeth, Brenda and Erin. I should have been surprised but I sort of expected it, having just seen all the necklaces. Erin doesn't usually show herself off publicly, especially next to her friends who have had expensive plastic surgery, but Erin is also no slouch, with her natural C-cups. There she was between the girls, her tiny shirt lifted as she shook her breasts and had necklaces tossed up to her to the cheers of many admirers.

I walked around the party, socializing and helping tidy and serve drinks and food as needed. I heard some hollering and noticed the girls crowded around the bar getting more drinks from Ron again. Erin was in the mix and downed another drink. I had no idea whether any of her other drinks were spiked, she was simply having too much fun too quickly for me to keep tabs on her and I knew she was safe here with Elizabeth, who was generally pretty careful. What I did notice was that Erin had quite the collection of necklaces now, rivalling pretty much any of the other women there.

The night carried on and I did notice that more and more folks were leaving as time passed. I looked at the time and noticed that it was nearly 2am, no wonder people were heading out. I went back out to the back yard and looked up again and noticed that quite a few guys were crowded around the women on the balcony now including 2 who were dancing with Erin, one in front and one behind. Erin was gyrating between them and the guy behind her was pressed tightly against her with his hands on her hips. I watched for a few minutes, excited by the spectacle of my wife being desired by these men. In fact, I felt my cock harden while I watched.

Erin noticed me below and waved, then blew me a kiss which I reciprocated but the guys weren't phased at all. The guy behind Erin moved his hands up and down her sides, then down the outsides of her thighs, lifting her short skirt as he did and exposing her tiny lace panties in turn.

A few men still remained in the back yard and one started hollering and waving necklaces around again. The girls, Erin included, turned to face the men and lifted their shirts again. As the necklaces flew, I noticed a pair of hands from behind Erin, reach around her and cup her breasts. To my surprise, Erin didn't stop him. In fact, she closed her eyes and leaned back into him, her head resting on his shoulder. I then noticed it was the guy who had just been dancing behind her. He started to pinch and pull-on Erin's nipples and she started to gyrate in response. If my cock hadn't been hard already, it was stone now.

I don't know why I enjoy watching Erin turn other men on, but there's something primal in me that is both jealous and excited by it, although nothing like this had ever happened yet and I was unsure how to react.

Erin continued to dance and gyrate while this stranger fondled her breasts from behind until Elizabeth reached out and took Erin's hand, pulling her inside. Brenda said something to the remaining guests on the balcony, then Ron appeared in the back yard and told the rest of us that the party was moving inside. We all gathered our drinks and snacks and moved inside.

What I saw inside now surprised me. Most couples were on the sofas in the living room, making out like teenagers, fondling and groping one another. There were some single men, all playing pool or chatting, with a few around the bar.

Erin and the other girls entered from the same door she'd disappeared though earlier. She ran over and kissed me, then took off to the bar again for another drink. Erin didn't even seem to notice that her shirt was above her breasts, or she simply didn't care. She proceeded to take a few sips of her drink, then turned and started to dance alone, between the pool table and the bar, gyrating, much to the pleasure of the men watching. The guys playing pool had stopped to admire the show.

Erin's eyes were closed, her head swayed from side to side as did her hips. The Molly was certainly doing its job on my wife. She put her hands on her hips, then moved them up her sides to the outsides of her breasts, then over them. She started to squeeze her beautiful breasts, twisting her nipples between her fingers. I looked around the room to see what others thought of this display and noticed that a few of the couples were watching from a distance but mostly the men closer were those giving her the most visual attention. I also noticed a couple in a corner of the sofa moving quite a bit. Some of the other couples were watching them intently. When I focused on them, I noticed that his pants were gathered around his knees and that she was on his lap, obviously riding him although her skirt was long enough to hide the actual act.

I noticed a few more couples leaving shortly after, the couple who had just been having sex were among them. Elizabeth had disappeared with someone as had our hosts, maybe all together for all I knew. Left were 2 couples in the living room, watching from a distance, a couple of men who'd been playing pool, a few guys around the bar and a couple others, closer, the ones from the balcony.

The man who'd been behind Erin on the balcony moved up behind her again and swayed with her to the music. Erin didn't react in the slightest when he pulled her shirt up and off completely and ran his hands down her sides to her hips again. He ran his hands down the outsides of her thighs again and up under the sides of her skirt. I was unsure how to react again and was really enjoying the show. After all, how far could this really go with all these people around? I decided to sit back on a bar stool against the wall near the pool table and watch the show, my cock pressing hard inside my pants.

There the couple were, my wife and this man, dancing and grinding. It was very obvious that his cock was pressing against my wife's backside and that she was approving of it. He was younger than Erin, big and buff, filled with confidence.

While they gyrated, I noticed his hands move around more, then saw that one of his hands had moved to the front of her panties. With her skirt being so short, it was held up on his wrist and we could all see that he was working his way under the side of her panties. Once under the edge of the elastic, he slowly slid down her front to her shaved pussy. Erin's head leaned back onto his big shoulder as he wrapped his free arm around her waist. Erin was still playing with her nipples but now she wasn't gyrating to the music anymore, she was grinding against his fingers. This was already going further than I would have ever imagined.

Almost as if it had been rehearsed, the other guy who'd been on the balcony dancing in front of Erin moved forward from the bar area to stand in front of Erin. He slid to his knees and reached forward, up under the sides of her skirt, grabbing the sides of Erin's panties and pulling them down in one smooth motion. I couldn't believe that she was allowing these men to have their way with her like this.

Erin stepped out of the panties, still wearing her high-heels. The guy in front now unzipped the side of Erin's skirt and let it fall to the floor and helped her step out of that also. There she stood, completely nude other than her heels, on display for all to see and apparently eager or willing for more. I could now see that the guy behind her hand his fingers on Erin's clit, massaging her.

The guy in front of Erin reached forward and slid his hand up between Erin's legs. She quickly parted them wider and he easily slid a finger inside her. She must have been completely soaking wet to allow him in so easily.

Upon feeling the other hand at Erin's pussy, the big man behind her (we'll call him "Buff"), moved his hands up to Erin's breasts and started to fondle them, pushing her hands aside. The man in front moved his mouth forward and started to lick Erin. She immediately moaned out loudly enough that I think everyone heard her over the music.

I looked around again and saw that all the men were still watching intently. One of the couples was watching the other couple and touching one another while they did, while the other couple was doing far more. His pants were down and she was sucking his cock. The MDMA was certainly lowering inhibitions at this party!

Erin moved her hands down her sides, one hand moving to the top of the head of the man licking her pussy as her other hand moved behind her. She very quickly slid her hand down Buff's shorts and she smiled widely when she found what she was looking for. I saw her hand slowly moving up and down in his shorts, obviously stroking him.

I wasn't sure what my role here was. Should I put a stop to things before they went too far? I decided to see if I could bring Erin back to reality. I stood from my stool and walked over to the three of them. "Erin, do you realize what you're doing?" I asked.

Erin turned her head to face me, a smile of pure bliss still across her lips, "Oh yes baby. I think so." She turned to look over her shoulder to the man who's cock she was holding, "Do I know what I'm doing?" she asked him.

The Buff smiled at Erin, then looked at me and then back at her, "Ya girl, you definitely seem to know what you're doing."

Erin looked at me again, "He says I know what I'm doing." She grinned at me. "That Molly is fucking amazing hun," she continued, "my entire body is tingling and I never want it to stop. Why don't you sit back down and enjoy the show?"

I now knew my place in this, to be the obedient and subservient husband, humiliated by his wife's public display while being turned-on by it, not something I was sure I was okay with.

The man behind Erin removed his shirt, then slid his shorts and underwear down. There was Erin's tiny pale hand, wrapped around his thick cock. Her thumb rolled over the end of his cock head rhythmically. Meanwhile, the man on his knees continued to lick and finger my wife right there while she tugged on the other. Her free hand stayed on his head, grabbing a handful of hair while she pulled him against her, fucking his mouth and fingers with her shiny, wet pussy. Within moments, Erin shook, her knees starting to give way while she cried out in ecstasy, climaxing. The man behind her helped keep her standing with his arm still wrapped around her.

As soon as she regained her composure and steadied herself, Erin released the man below and turned to face her burly friend and started to kiss his broad chest, working her way down by bending at the waist and staying standing. With her one hand she steadied herself against his hip while the other hand remained wrapped around his cock, kissing and licking her way down his abdomen until she darted her tongue across the end of his gift. She looked over at me momentarily and smiled, then turned and quickly wrapped her mouth around his bulbous cock head, plunging her mouth down on him as though she'd waited years to taste him. He grabbed a handful of her thick red mane and set her pace as she moved up and down his cock with her mouth. What a scene! My wife in her black heels, bent at the waist while she gave this big guy a blowjob, the rest of us watching. Surely this would be the furthest she'd allow things to go. They got her off so now she'd get this one off, or so I hoped.

The fellow who'd brought my wife to climax already by eating her beautiful pussy was standing there for a moment watching Erin suck his friend, then as though prompted, he undressed. His cock stood at full attention, not as thick as his friend's, but about as long. He moved forward, then without any hesitation, he stepped behind Erin, bent slightly at the knees and took his cock in his hand. He guided it up between Erin's legs and within moments and much to my surprise, he was all the way inside her. Erin wasn't on birth control and we used condoms to ensure she didn't get pregnant. Here she allowed this man entry into her, bare, something I was never allowed. Erin groaned out loudly around the cock in her mouth as the man behind her grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast.

I was in awe of what I was watching. My wife of not many years, being fucked while sucking a cock, on display for anyone caring to watch. This was very much out of character for Erin, but I now wondered if the Molly was simply helping to release her inner animal, something I found a few years later to be the truth.

The man behind continued to fuck Erin hard, pulling her hips back with each thrust, the slap, slap, slap of their bodies colliding filling the room. Someone had either shut off the music, or it had ended by itself and I was grateful as I could now fully hear everything happening. I again noticed another noise toward the living room and saw that both couples were now having sex with their partners, one woman riding her man while the other man was riding his woman. They were lost in their own bliss.