She Wanted More Pt. 01: A Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he bent to suck her nipples, she threw her head back in enjoyment, and Allison's own nipples became hard. The accountant quickly removed her own top and bra and softly rubbed the tips of her nipples with her fingertips.

Meanwhile, the woman had pushed the man down onto his back where she fell on top of him, their lips never parting. She drew one leg up, her hips again pivoting in a fucking motion. Dipping her head, she tenderly bit the man's nipple through his shirt. Allison couldn't tell if his wince was one of pain or pleasure. Either way, their mouths were together again, their tongues seeming to duel.

The man's hands were again roaming all over her body, and she awkwardly removed her robe to afford him better access. She knelt up and he reached up to paw her tits that hung fairly firm. Sitting up, he kissed her abdominal area, tonguing her belly button. It must have tickled because she appeared to shiver.

The man used that as an opportunity to turn her around and lay her on her back with him now on top. He held her arms above her head so he could kiss her ear, her neck, and her tits. Sliding down a bit, he held a breast in each hand while sucking her nipples. She rolled her head back, her face displaying a look of pure contentment. The man continued his trek down her body again placing kisses on her tummy and belly button. He sat up and spread her legs so his lips could touch the insides of her thighs.

She thrust her pussy up as though inviting him to take it. But still, his attention was on her creamy thighs. He finally kissed her pussy through her panties, clearly driving her crazy. Allison was certain the woman wanted the man to remove her panties so his tongue could dive into her bare snatch—it was what Allison would want—but he continued to toy with her through the material.

Finally, he pulled one of the legs of the panties to the side to expose her pussy. His tongue swiped her spread lips, and if her expression was any clue, she went wild. From this distance, Allison could not see how talented he was with his tongue, but the way the woman was thrashing around, it had to be pretty damn good. Every few seconds, she would tremble as though he was hitting the right spot. It appeared as though he slid a finger into her hole, and Allison could see her chest heaving in deep breaths in response.

When the man finally removed the woman's panties, Allison shed her own pants and now stood watching from the slightly parted curtains clad only in panties.

Bending the woman's legs back, the man used his tongue all up and down her genital and anal areas, now with two fingers sliding in and out of her. Allison could see the woman was mouthing "Ohs."

The man took a second to quickly rip off his own pants and underwear. When he returned to press his mouth against hers, Allison could see his cock dragging along the woman's pussy. Allison would have bet there was a lot of clear pre-cum oozing from the man's dick. The woman reached down to press his rod against her snatch, as if trying to force it in. Generously, the man sat on his haunches, grabbed his penis, and rubbed the head up and down her slit until it spread her pussy lips and was sucked in.

He pumped her slowly as her hips moved in unison with his thrusts. She grabbed a wad of bed sheet, gripping it tightly. The man stretched out, fucking her missionary, their lips coming together. But she twisted her head to the side as he took her breath away. They gradually picked up speed. Allison could see his back beginning to glisten with sweat.

She pushed him back onto his haunches where she sat in his lap and they rocked back and forth. But she quickly pushed him down, wanting to be on top. Allison remembered that they liked to change positions frequently. The woman rode the man much rougher than he had fucked her. She was really bucking on his cock. It looked like he had to hold her thighs to keep her from springing off.

Every now and then, she'd bend down so they could swap spit. Allison could vaguely make out an intensity on her face. The woman must have come because it appeared that she slowed quite a bit, shuddered, pivoted her hips as though squeezing more climax out, and then she stopped, bent over again and they engaged in a passionate kiss, their bodies still connected by his cock inside her, but no other movement.

Finally, she eased off him getting on elbows and knees. He got behind her bathing her pussy and anus in saliva before rising to his knees and fucking her doggy-style. She fell to one shoulder so she could reach back between her legs and fondle his balls and stroke her clit. When he started pumping her harder, she returned to her elbows, and within seconds, he appeared to have his own orgasm judging by his short, jerky thrusts, pausing a second between each one until he finished.

Allison couldn't really see it, but her mind envisioned his cum dripping from the woman's pussy.

Allison was rubbing her own pussy pretty good, and without thinking, she stepped forward making herself visible.

The man and woman laid down, him spooning her, facing Allison's direction, but the accountant couldn't see that their eyes were open. So mesmerized was Allison by another night of incredible sex that she didn't pay much attention to the woman easing out of bed and scooping a page from her stack on the floor. Allison was concentrating only on making herself cum and watching the man's cock as he remained on the bed and it deflated. Then suddenly, the woman came to the window and held up a hastily scribbled piece of paper. It read "COME OVER."

That was the slap in the face that brought Allison back to her senses and to the harsh realization that she'd been caught. So deeply embarrassed was she that she backed away so quickly she fell to the floor. Nearly distraught, she arose to her feet and hurriedly closed the curtains all the way. She ran to her bed in tears and buried her face in her pillow.

* * *

The only saving grace, if there was any at all, was that Allison and the couple were the only ones who knew about this. It was the only redeeming thought that allowed her to get out of bed the next morning and go to work. She'd always prided herself on being upstanding, honest, and straightforward. Behavior like the last two nights was totally out of character for her, no matter how erotic it had been. She wasn't a prude, but neither was she the complete opposite. So, what had gotten into her?

This was the first time she'd been completely on her own. Even in college she'd had a roommate. And her roommate had been very much like her: not the least bit promiscuous. This was a wake-up call for Allison.

She went to work and did what she should be doing. Each time she had visions of the two previous evenings, she pushed them from her mind. She had a good day at work, and on her way home, stopped to buy a TV, a small enough one that she could get it up to her apartment on her own. She even hooked it up to cable all by herself and was able to enjoy some shows while having her home-made dinner. She was proud of herself for resisting urges to look out of the window. And even though it would have been nice to have some sunlight brighten up the apartment, she kept the drapes closed.

Enjoying her second glass of wine after dinner, Allison began to feel good about herself again.

And then, there was a knock on her door. Where Allison came from, no one had peepholes. If someone came to your door, you answered it. So, she nearly freaked out when she skipped the peephole and opened the door to find the woman from across the street.

"Oh, my God!" Her face reflected the abject horror she felt. "I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed. I—"

"Whoa. Take a breath," the woman interrupted. "No reason to be sorry or embarrassed. No one is mad at you. Hell, if that had been me, I'd have probably gotten out my binoculars."

That settled Allison down a bit. But she was still speechless. She did notice that as attractive as the woman had been from a distance, up close, she was stunning in a short, low-cut white dress.

The woman noticed her younger neighbor checking her out. She smiled. "I'm Amy. You're new here." She held out her hand.

Allison reluctantly shook Amy's hand. "Yes. I'm Allison," she said, finally able to speak.

"Nice to meet you, Allison. I really don't want you to be embarrassed."

"B-But I've n-never done anything like that. I . . . I—"

"Please calm down. It's okay. Really. You saw something interesting that caught your eye and you watched it." She shrugged. "Like I said, I would have done the same."

Allison was gradually coming to her senses, noticing that Amy was smiling and seemingly really not upset. She frowned. "Well, if you didn't come here in anger, why did you come?"

"I was aware that you're new in town," she explained. "Charles manages both our buildings. I asked and he told me you just moved here so I thought I'd come welcome you. I'd like to invite you over for a drink."

Taken aback, Allison's face registered her surprise. "Why would you do that after—"

Amy smirked. "I figured if you enjoyed watching at us, you might like to meet us up close."

Allison quickly covered her face with her hand, her embarrassment renewing itself.

"I'm sorry. I'm just kidding with you. When you get to know us, you'll see that we're like that." Amy reached out and patted Allison's shoulder.

Her touch was almost electric. Allison's eyes widened.

"Seriously, we just wanted to welcome you to the buildings. Please come and have a drink with us. Let's get to know each other."

"Well, that's awfully nice of you, but I don't know. I don't know if I can face you and your . . ."

"Husband. Look, were very casual, easy-going people. You're probably not the first person to watch us."

"Just the first you caught."

Amy chuckled. "Now that, I'll grant you."

"Why do you keep your windows open?" Allison wanted to know.

"This time of the year the weather is nice. The air is comfortable, and it keeps our apartment fresh."

Allison nodded her understanding.

But Amy could see the younger woman's reluctance. "Well, look, the invitation stands. Think about it. We'll be up for a while. Or if you'd rather, come tomorrow night if, you know, you see our lights on. Either way, we'd love to see you." She turned to leave but stopped. "And by the way, there won't be a show tonight." She offered a huge grin, then left.

Allison hung her head in stupefaction. She had set her glass of wine down on the table before answering the door. Now, she retrieved it and guzzled it. Didn't resolve anything, but it felt good.

Settling down again, she toyed with the idea of pouring another glass of wine, but didn't move immediately to do that, instead pondering Amy's invitation. She was considering it at all because there was something likeable and engaging about Amy. Allison actually liked the woman's sense of humor. Even though she judged her neighbor to be about ten years older, she could see them being friends. With her second glass of wine kicking in, Allison found herself grabbing the key to her apartment, sticking it in her pocket, and heading out.

The trip down, across the street and up to the third floor was magnetic. The buildings were identical, so it was not hard to find their apartment. It wasn't until Allison was standing in front of their door that she questioned what the hell she was doing. She was afraid to knock, but too intrigued to leave.

And of course, because of her indecisiveness, the door opened scaring the hell out of her. She greeted Amy with the same look of horror as when the woman appeared at her door.

The neighbor was chuckling. "Thought I heard someone out here," she said, reaching for Allison's arm and pulling her. "Come in."

Like Amy, the handsome man with the large cock she had seen from across the street was even more good-looking in person. Allison's eyes immediately drifted down to his crotch where she saw a bulge, but she quickly caught herself and looked up.

"This is my husband, Jerry," Amy introduced, rubbing his arm. "Jerry, this is Allison."

Jerry took her extended hand and placed his left hand on top of hers, rubbing it. "Nice to meet you," his smooth baritone voice sensually said.

Allison was nearly smitten.

They led her into their kitchen, which was very similar to hers. "What can I get you?" Jerry offered. "Beer, wine, something harder?"

Allison nearly burst into laughter, but her smirk did not go unnoticed.

"What's funny?" Amy asked.

But Allison was again embarrassed and could not say what she thought of when Jerry offered something harder. "Oh, nothing. Sorry. Uh, wine would be just fine."

"Red? White?" Jerry asked.

"Whatever you have open."

He poured her a glass of red, and one each for him and his wife. They led her into the living area, directed her to sit on the couch in the middle, and strangely, sat on either side of her.

Allison found it disconcerting, but also cozy.

"So, you're here to work?" Amy said, as though she already knew all about Allison.

"Yes. Got a job with a big accounting firm."

"No offense, but I find accounting boring."

"It's not for everyone. What do you guys do?"

"We own a ladies' dress store," Amy told her. "Nothing big."

"Is that dress from your store?" Allison noticed that the hem of her dress was very high, exposing most of the woman's leg.

"Of course."

"I noticed it when you came to my apartment," Allison admitted. "It's very nice. Sexy and alluring, but tasteful and not trashy."

"Good eye," Amy complimented. "We try to appeal to women who still want to be women, not women who just happen to be women. You'd look good in this. Would you like to try it on?"

Grinning nervously, Allison said, "I don't think I'd fill it out quite as you do."

"I disagree. I think you'd look just fine." Amy turned to touch Allison's leg, and then she brushed her hand on her shoulder and let it drop to the top of the accountant's breast.

Allison shuddered.

"Oh, sorry," Amy offered. "I frequently have to touch to, you know, get a sense of a woman's build. You should come to our shop. I could put you in some very nice things."

"Where is your store?"

"Not too far. Here in old town. Still a lot of great places in this part."

"So, I've heard," Allison said. "It's one of the reasons I rented here."

Amy patted Allison's leg. "You'll love it here. Great restaurants, a few good clubs, and a few streets over are some nice shops."

"Heard that also."

"So, what do like to do?" Jerry asked. "Have any hobbies?"

"Not really. I come from a very small town. The big city is somewhat intimidating. Since I graduated college, I've been doing little accounting jobs for friends and family. Enough to keep me busy."

"Now, you don't have that."

"No. What other things do you guys do?"

"We work a lot," Amy explained. "But, well, you . . . you've seen what we like to do."

"Oh." She walked into that one.

"You have a significant other?"

"No." Allison really didn't know what kind of conversation to have with them, so whatever question they asked her, she threw back at them. "How long have you two been together?"

"Oh, about ten years," Jerry said. He got up, went into the kitchen, returned with the bottle of wine, and topped off everyone's glass.

As he approached, Allison couldn't help noticing the bulge in his pants. And when he poured her glass, he stood close enough that it was almost in her face.

Of course, Amy noticed. She leaned close and whispered in Amy's ear. "You like?"

"Excuse me?" Allison asked, turning toward Amy, whose face was very close.

"Do you like what you see?" Amy clarified.

"H-How do you mean?"

Amy gently turned Allison's face back to Jerry, who was still standing there. Amy reached up and rubbed her husband's cock through his pants.

"Uh, uh, what are you doing?" Allison nervously stammered.

"I was just wondering if you liked what was is in Jerry's pants." She put her hand on Allison's leg just above her knee and tenderly rubbed her bare skin. "You saw it from a distance. Maybe you wanted to see it up close."

Glancing down to the woman's hand on her leg inching upward, Allison was baffled. "No, of course, not. Why would you—"

"I thought that was maybe why you came here."

"No, no. Of course, not."

"Would you like to see it?"

Allison tried to come to her senses. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing, Allison. I told you, we're very casual people. We're also very open. And very sexual—as you've seen. Maybe you'd like to play with us."

Allison was nervous as all hell, but with their two nights of hot sex in the back of her mind, this was also wildly erotic. Is this subconsciously why she came here? "Play with you? What do you mean? I've never done anything like—"

"There's always a first time," Jerry said, sitting back down so close their legs were touching. He to put his hand on her other leg.

And as if it were a concerted effort, both of their hands went higher up her legs taking the hem of her dress with them. Allison looked down at what they were doing. A part of her thought she should stop them, but like the part of her that couldn't stop watching from across the way, there was something about these two that oozed sexuality.

She didn't resist when Jerry took her hand and placed it on the bulge in his pants. Her eyes went wide. She wasn't sure the distance had done it justice. He turned to kiss her on the lips. It was brief, and she couldn't help but kiss back.

Meanwhile, Amy's hand was dangerously close to Allison's pussy. She'd never done anything with another woman. But Amy's hand was quite soothing, suggesting she was no stranger to women.

Jerry kissed her again, this time longer. He was very good. She'd never kissed a man this good. It made his hand slowly traveling up her leg and side to caress her breast very relaxing. Very enticing. Very satisfying.

While that was happening, Allison felt Amy's fingers tickling her pussy. It felt so good, Allison was not sure it mattered that it was a woman doing it. She then tugged Allison's dress up to expose the accountant's panties and bra. Jerry then dropped down to kiss the tops of her tits that were exposed. Pressing their lips together again, Jerry's hand now found its way between her legs and pulled aside her panties.

But when his forefinger slid between her pussy lips, Allison came to her senses, pushed his hand away and said, "What the hell is going on here? What are you two doing?"

Amy was still rubbing Allison's thigh and Jerry did the same on her other leg.

"We occasionally like to have a third person play," Amy explained. "Sometimes another woman, sometimes a man. Adds a little excitement to our sex lives. Keeps our marriage fresh. We thought maybe since you enjoyed watching, you might want to participate."

Jerry's hand had inched back up to her pussy where he gently fingered her clit.

"Don't you think you should have just asked first?" Allison questioned while groaning at his touch.

"We could have. But most people just like to be aroused into it. Are you not enjoying yourself?"

"Well," Allison hesitated, "yeah, I guess. But I've never done anything like this. Never done anything with another woman. Not sure I want to. Not sure I want to do any of this."

"It will be a new experience for you. And if you let yourself go; you'll really enjoy it. Did you masturbate when you watched us?"

"What? That's a rather personal question."

"You've watched us fuck, you're half naked and my husband is exploring your pussy. Doesn't get much more personal than that."

With a heavy sigh, Allison admitted, "Yes, I masturbated."