She Wanted More Pt. 01: A Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it felt good?"

"Yes," Allison answered slowly, nervously.

"Then think about how much better this will be. Close your eyes for a minute."

Allison complied and then felt lips on hers, but having just kissed Jerry, it wasn't him. Allison wanted to pull away, but the kiss became very sensual and soft and she couldn't believe she kind of liked it. She automatically kissed back. And with Jerry stroking her pussy she was beginning to feel euphoric. He then lifted her boobs out of the cups of her bra and sucked on a nipple.

A soft moan naturally escaped Allison's lips.

Amy stood, hiked up her dress and took off her own panties.

Jerry resumed kissing Allison while gently twisting her nipples with his fingers as Amy sat back down with her dress still pulled up around her waist and played with her own pussy.

Allison finally realized she was a little too far gone to stop any of this, and suddenly, she wasn't certain she wanted to. It had been a long time since she'd had sex, and certainly never as good as she'd seen these two have and . . . now she actually wanted it.

Jerry eased off the sofa, knelt in front of Allison and spread her legs. She did not resist as he gently tugged her panties down and off. She couldn't believe she was sitting here with her pussy exposed to two relative strangers, but when Jerry bent and touched her clit with his tongue it was electric.

Amy slipped her dress off her shoulders. She wore no bra, so Allison got a close-up view of her large, very round breasts. They were actually quite amazing. Allison also didn't pull away when Amy took the accountant's hand and placed it on her boob. Allison felt the other up without thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Jerry was really doing a job on her pussy with his mouth. Damn, he was talented. Never had her pussy licked like that.

Amy rubbed Allison's tits, so she just sat back and enjoyed it all.

After a couple of minutes, both husband and wife stood. Amy undid Jerry's pants, pushing them and his underwear down below his scrotum and ass. Allison's eyes were as wide as saucers at the sight of his big cock right there. Biggest one she'd ever seen.

Dropping to her knees, Amy took her husband's pulsing dick into her mouth, giving Allison a close-up view of a blowjob. Amy sucked half of his rod in, lathering it up with saliva. She ran her lips sideways up and down his shaft to further lubricate it. Then, to Allison's absolute amazement and delight, Amy deep-throated Jerry's cock and continued to do it. It took Allison's breath away, and she realized that maybe the woman was better at fellatio than she had originally thought.

A minute or two later, Amy held Jerry's dick at the base and aimed it at Allison. She reached over, and with her hand around the back of Allison's neck, she pulled her face toward the pulsing cock. Allison's eyes widened again, but this time in fear. A part of her wanted to suck this magnificent cock—she'd never really been big on oral sex—but there was no way she could take it all the way. Amy could see the hesitation on her neighbor, but she nodded in encouragement, pulling Allison's face closer until the tip touched the woman's lips.

Allison took a nervous swipe with her tongue, and she felt Jerry leaning into her mouth. Amy was lifting Allison's dress up and the accountant allowed her to remove it to buy some time. Jerry quickly sat on the sofa to completely remove his pants and Amy now removed Allison's bra. She was now completely nude. On the one hand it felt liberating, but also scary as hell.

Amy pulled Allison off the sofa onto her knees facing Jerry's dick. His wife pushed the other woman's face down and she reluctantly took the penis into her mouth as far as she could. She then began the typical bobbing up and down on it. Amy knelt on the sofa next to her husband so he could suck her tits.

Jerry moaned by way of encouragement. Allison wasn't really any good at fellatio, but he still enjoyed her doing it. It was nice to have a different mouth on his cock. He gently pushed her head down to see how far she'd go. She went a little deeper a couple of times until she gagged. That had her sitting on the sofa again.

"It's okay," Jerry whispered, spreading her legs, and driving two fingers into her very wet pussy.

Amy spit in her hand and used it to stroke her husband's dick while Jerry and Allison engaged in a deeply passionate kiss. Throated moans vibrated in the accountant's neck. Jerry also intermittently sucked her nipples.

When she had her husband good and hard, Amy stood and completely stripped, laid back against the sofa back and spread her legs. Jerry moved over and drove his cock into her and fucked her hard.

Allison turned to watch up close. Her hand automatically played with her own pussy. These two could really fuck.

Amy was groaning as her tits flapped back and forth. It didn't take long for his wife to come in a teeth-clenching, massive orgasm.

Allison was beside herself and was aroused out of her mind. As soon as Jerry pulled out of his wife, the other woman pleaded, "Please fuck me, too."

Jerry was only too eager to comply, although he was gentler than he had been with Amy. He pumped her steadily, driving his cock in all the way to the hilt. She thought her head was going to blow off. Amy added to the thrill by tweaking Allison's nipples and generally fondling her breasts. Seeing their neighbor's breathing become harder, Amy reached down to rub, twist and flick the woman's clit. That drove Allison wild to have someone play with her button while she was being fucked. Within seconds, she exploded in a mind-blowing climax like she had never known. Every nerve in her body tingled, every muscle tensed. She wanted to scream out, but feared her voice carrying to the next apartment. Instead, she kept it deep in her throat. Her head felt the pressure and she gasped for breath. Finally, slowly, she came down afraid she would pass out.

Jerry pulled out and leaned in to give her a wet kiss, and then, Amy did the same.

After she could finally speak, Allison exclaimed, "That was incredible! I've never had such an amazing orgasm. "You guys are terrific!"

The married couple were grinning ear to ear.

Jerry stood, took Allison's hand, and pulled her up. Amy arose also. Jerry then laid down and stretched out on the sofa. Again, he reached for their neighbor's hand and tugged, having her sit on his face. His tongue went to work on her pussy and anus.

Allison moaned, loving the sensation, but not knowing if she could endure more down there. That feeling faded slightly when Amy knelt between her husband's legs, opened her mouth, and went down on her husband's cock that still glistened with Allison's vaginal juices. It was exciting to watch up close again and made Allison begin to enjoy Jerry's talented mouth. She wondered what his purpose was in eating her when he had just fucked her to an unbelievable climax. Was it an adjunct to his wife's blowjob, additional stimulus for him to come?

Allison abandoned those thoughts as Amy took his entire cock all the way down her throat. Allison could see the other woman's neck bulge slightly as it expanded to make room. She found that erotic. In addition, Amy held him in her throat for several seconds. Allison's eyes widened and her pussy tingled. To her amazement, she felt another orgasm brewing. It grew as Jerry fucked her with his tongue, and for an incredible second time, her body erupted in a spine-tingling climax made all the more thrilling as Jerry's dick spewed white, creamy liquid, most of which was collected in his wife's mouth, the rest dripping down her chin.

Amy smiled as best she could without losing any of her husband's semen. Allison involuntarily licked her lips, and the next thing she knew, Amy was pressing their lips together and dribbling in Jerry's cum mixed with her saliva. The accountant naturally swallowed and nearly gagged at the unexpected ingestion.

"It's an acquired taste," Amy said with a grin.

"I wasn't expecting—"

"Sorry. You licked your lips, so I thought . . ."

Allison slowly got up off Jerry. Seeing her half glass of wine on the coffee table, she grabbed it and swallowed it down.

Sitting up, Jerry said, "This was exciting. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Allison found the statement odd, as though they had just had a nice meal, or done something casual, not fucked their brains out. She merely smiled and nodded for lack of what would be an appropriate comment.

"Well, we have an early delivery in the morning—our fall collection—so we're going to have to call this an evening," Jerry said. "After you're dressed, I'll walk you home."

Part of her was hoping they could rest for a few minutes and maybe go another round. She wasn't sure why given the way she'd been tricked into this. But there was no doubt it had been the best sex she'd ever had. However, they'd obviously gotten what they wanted from her and were now done with her. "That's not necessary."

"This is a fairly safe area," Jerry pointed out, "but there is the occasional crime. Particularly late at night. I know it's just across the street, but better safe than sorry."

Allison shrugged and quickly dressed. Jerry walked her to her door. She unlocked it and turned to him, impulsively rubbing her hand on his crotch.

"Would you like to come in for a little one on one?"

Jerry chuckled. "Thanks, but no. Though my wife and I occasionally—operative word occasionally—invite a man or woman for a threesome, we never cheat on one another. We only do it with someone else when the other is present. I really do have to go. Thank you for a wonderful time." He kissed her on the cheek and was gone.

* * *

Allison had her best night's sleep not only since moving here but for some time before that. Likewise, the next day at work was her most productive yet. That evening, she almost expected to be invited across the street again, but of course, that didn't happen, and she did recall Jerry emphasizing they only did threesomes occasionally. However, she didn't hesitate to open her curtains to look across the street without doing it secretively. Their curtains and windows were open, but not surprisingly given the previous evening, there was no show.

But Amy and Jerry's sex life did become her entertainment for the next few nights, particularly since she had not heard anymore from them. But neither had they brought some other person in.

Over the next couple of weeks, the weather began to change and as it did, so did the windows across the street gradually close more. The curtains remained open, but the view through the windows was not as good, and the sex was actually becoming routine and less exciting.

Sadly, neither Amy nor Jerry made any attempt to contact her again, which suggested they had gotten what they wanted from her or that she wasn't that sexually adept that they wanted to do anything with her again. Allison considered just going across the street and knocking on their door, but she decided that if they didn't want to contact her, why should she chase after them? On one weekend she did walk by their dress store and did some window shopping. Amy saw her and waved, but it didn't seem like a familiar wave, more like just a store owner greeting a window shopper, so Allison moved on.

A trip home for Thanksgiving reminded Allison how much she missed her hometown. When she returned, she noticed that the windows across the street remained dark for several nights. It occurred to Allison that Amy and Jerry might have also gone away for the holiday for an extended period. But she ran into Charlie, the apartment buildings manager, who told her the dress shop owners had moved. That surprised Allison since the couple had mentioned how much the liked the area. Still, everyone's plans changed.

Likewise, Allison was losing interest in old town. Living in the big city was not for her, and it was lonely. Only three people from the office lived down here. One kept to herself, one guy loved to party and hit the club's almost every night, and the third was amiable, but just not Allison's type. She also found that working for a big accounting firm was not all she thought it would be. By Christmas, she'd lost interest in the work. Neither the businesses she did work for nor the people she worked with were personable. She felt no connection with either.

In addition, she found herself craving some good sex, but she had no prospects.

Just before Christmas, she received a call from Mr. Wilson, the only CPA in her hometown. She knew him fairly well. She had picked his brain before deciding on accounting as a profession. She'd even assisted him a few times during her post college years. There wasn't enough commercial business there to support more than one accountant on a regular basis, so there had never really been a reason for her to seek employment there. However, Mr. Wilson was getting up there in age and he now wanted to bring on a partner who could start taking over the business. He thought it would be a long shot, but he also didn't think he could find someone with the proper credentials who would move to their little town. So, he was offering Allison a job.

It was difficult to determine who was more surprised by her instant acceptance. She gave her two weeks' notice the next day and began packing up that evening. Fortunately, the time went by quickly.

The morning of her departure, Allison stood on the short balcony in her living room and stared at the apartment across the street. She wondered if the evening in that flat had really occurred or if it had merely been a dream. But deep down she knew it had been real.

She wanted more, but it had just been a fling.

THE END