All Comments on 'She Wants a Puppy'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

You really have a way with words. And how you described Julie leading Peggy into considering the idea of being her little submissive puppy was tremendous.

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 5 years ago
Great start

I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation

doublebinddoublebindover 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next episode!

Loved the setup. There were some fantastic moments that were totally in-character: "At home we think it's kinky if I get on top of Jim. Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that." Peggy's name is just right, too :) If I have one small criticism, it's that some of Peggy's questions in the wake of Julia's revelation don't feel to me like the natural reactions of someone like her in that situation -- I would expect more bewilderment, plus a desire not to seem prudish before this more glamorous woman. On the other hand, I really enjoyed Peggy's determination to clarify what the sub is supposed to get out of it -- a very plausible concern, and not one I think I've ever seen made explicit in femdom/lezdom erotica before.

It's nice that Julia is nice to her... so far ;)

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 4 years ago

Good set up, would love a follow up

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Sissywithabeard

Yes there will be more chapters after this one which leads to Morning Puppy, and there will be at least a little more after. Unfortunately right now I can't say when that will be, but thanks for the comment.

mitziesparksmitziesparksabout 3 years ago

I am loving this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...