She Wants a Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay now a safeword is a traffic light? Please explain."

"Yeah it's a little different, but it's not a bad idea, especially for people who are still learning each other's likes and limits. So in this case if the spanking becomes too much the one getting spanked may just say 'yellow' which lets the spanker know they need to slow down or take a short break. And if the spanking stays mild and the spankee is ready for a little more they could say 'green' to let the spanker know they can take it up a notch. If the spankee ever says 'red' that's a sign to stop completely."

"Okay I think I understand. I see how a person can't be forced to do something they don't want, but why get spanked in the first place? I still don't see what they are getting out of it."

"Well that's a little more complicated but in our example, the person getting spanked, they want to be spanked. Sometimes it's hard for them to ask, but that's why it's so special when they can find someone they trust to spank them."

"And you think I want to be a puppy?"

"I think you would get a lot out of it. Much more than you realize."

Peggy was incredulous. It was a lot to take in. People wanting to be spanked; safewords, traffic lights; B, D, S, & M; it was a lot. Julia seemed to be such a nice person. She had a certain sexiness that set her apart, but the idea that she was a kinky woman with a secret life was hard to accept.

"Well it's all just so new and wild to me. I guess I'm just boring. At home we think it's kinky if I get on top of Jim. Oh I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that."

"Relax Peggy, it's alright. You're secret's safe with me."

And there it was again. Julia had just dumped a flood of illicit information onto Peggy and had been willing to give details to someone she just met. And yet she wanted Peggy to know her secret about being on top of Jim once in awhile was safe with her. Peggy's secret was safe. What about Julia's?

"So Peggy, I have an idea. What if we try something small, just so you can get a better idea."

"What? I'm sorry, I have no idea how to be a puppy."

"Relax. Nothing like that, just something small. We don't even have to take our clothes off. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe."

Again Julia was looking out for her. It seemed to contradict everything she had heard or thought she knew. And there was her voice. Her voice was still so warm and inviting. And Peggy was curious, very curious, about her new neighbor's secret life. She just sat there, wanting to say yes and not daring to. Perhaps she should just leave. And yet there she sat.

"Here, rub my feet."

Julia had turned slightly on the couch and shot out one leg in Peggy's direction. Her bare foot, cuffed at the ankle by her blue jeans, was right in front of her, her perfect maroon polish contrasting and complimenting her terrific tanned toes.

"Do what?"

It was another stunned response. Peggy was aware she had being doing a lot of that. Ever since Julia had mentioned Peggy being her puppy, Peggy had been having trouble holding on to all the thoughts swimming in her head. And now Julia had put her foot out to Peggy and she was expecting it to be rubbed.

"Just rub my feet. Please. All this moving and unloading...my feet could really use some attention. That isn't too much to ask is it? Please."

God that voice. And really it wasn't so much to ask. Just her opening up about all that kinky stuff should have earned her something. And besides, she had such pretty feet. So Peggy took a moment and then she reached out for Julia's foot.

"Oh thanks. You don't know what this means to me."

Julia shifted slightly, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back on the couch cushion. She said nothing more, just content to relax on the couch while Peggy worked her foot. Peggy worked silently for a few moments but she still had questions.

"So what sort of something small? What did you have in mind; and when?"

"We're doing it right now. Just keep rubbing my foot."

"What, this? This doesn't seem all that kinky. And besides, what I'm I supposed to be getting out of this? You said it would be good for both of us."

"Patience. Less talking and more rubbing."

She didn't even open her eyes. She was checking out. Peggy couldn't see how this would be an example of the sort of things Julia wanted to do. Even Julia wasn't getting that much out of this. She looked like she might fall asleep at any moment.

Peggy didn't really understand what Julia was hoping for but she decided just to play along. A little footrub might not give her insights into this world of BDSM, but it did feel like a reasonable price to pay for Julia's frankness and concern. So Peggy rubbed her foot; her pretty, sexy, well polished foot and all its sexy toes.

Peggy was just starting to get into the footrub, using her fingers to spread Julia's toes, when Julia pulled her foot away.

"I need to get more comfortable. Why don't you move over here. Just push the coffee table that way. That should give you enough room. Yeah like that. Okay, now back to work."

It took less than a minute and Peggy was now sitting on the floor in front of Julia, the coffee table pushed just far enough to be out of the way, while Julia reclined in the corner of the couch, one foot in Peggy's hands, the other in her lap.

As soon as the changes were made Julia had closed her eyes again and was breathing deeply. Was she even aware of Peggy? For her part, Peggy just kept working on Julia's foot, rubbing and kneading and trying to work out any aches and stiffness.

When she felt she had completed her work on the first foot, she gently dropped it into her lap and picked up the other. The only indication from Julia was a sound; it was like a cross between a purr and a moan. Peggy wasn't quite sure what to make of that so she just focused on working the second foot; just as pretty as the first.

She had been working the second foot for some time when she noticed Julia had opened her eyes. She met her gaze and Julia gave the slightest of smiles. Then keeping her eyes locked on her, Julia raised her foot from Peggy's lap and placed the heel on her shoulder.

Now Julia's bare foot was dangerously close to Peggy's face. And Julia had to realize that. In fact Julia just stared at Peggy and her look suggested she was daring Peggy to say something. Peggy wasn't ready to challenge her so she just tried to focus on the foot in her hand and not the one now resting beside her head.

But that only lasted a short while. Peggy soon felt Julia's toes playing in her hair. And as the play continued she felt her foot brush against her ear. It was like a jolt and Peggy felt herself flinch. But then she settled again and tried to ignore the footplay that was so close to her.

But then when Julia's foot made a slow caressing stroke down the side of her cheek, she could hardly ignore that. She looked at Julia once more who still stared at her with a smile growing more mischievous. Peggy found herself breathing a little heavy.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't help it. You're just so beautiful. And on top of that, your cheeks are so soft."

Beautiful? Julia, the one with the movie star looks, she thought Peggy was beautiful? Was that even possible? Peggy didn't think she was ugly, but she also wouldn't have rated herself above average. And to call Julia average would be an insult. She sounded sincere. Did she really think Peggy was pretty?

Well there may still be a question about how beautiful Julia really found Peggy to be, however there was little doubt that she liked the softness of Peggy's cheek, for she kept caressing it over and over with her foot.

Peggy found her heart racing. She was just a little bit scared. She also had another feeling welling up inside her. She was getting excited. Like, she was getting that kind of excited. She couldn't say just how or why but the look on Julia's face, the feel of her foot in her hand and the skin to skin contact, and then the feel of her skin as her foot slid along her cheek, it was all doing something to her.

"Here I think you need to relax as well. Maybe you could use a little massage."

That butter-melting voice. And then Julia pulled her foot free of Peggy's hands and brought it to the other side of her face. Within seconds Julia was using her big toes to rub Peggy's temples. And it did feel good. It felt really good. Peggy's eyes half closed, but she didn't want them to close all the way. She didn't want to let Julia out of her sight.

And that tingly feeling was building down below. She couldn't explain why but she didn't want to fight it either. At least as long as she could keep it at a low hum.

"That's it. Just relax."

Now Julia's feet weren't just rubbing her temples, but they were also rubbing up and down the sides of her face. They rubbed along her jawline. And then they began to rub her cheeks in unison.

"That's it. Give me a little smile."

She was teasing her. She was using her feet to push Peggy's cheeks together and up to create a sort of silly face smile. But Peggy didn't care. It still felt so good.

"You know it was awfully nice of you to come over here with those cookies."

Now Julia's feet were moving closer together, dancing at the corners of her mouth and touching her nose.

"Those were some really tasty cookies. I really enjoyed having them in my mouth."

And now Julia's feet were taking turns, sliding their toes over Peggy's lips. It was all Peggy could do to keep her eyes open, if only a little. Her breathing was getting deeper and she was breathing in Julia's toes. Her heart was racing even faster. And she was shocked to discover she had somehow worked her hand under her dress!

Peggy wasn't a wanton woman! She wasn't some whore! And yet her body was reacting. She was becoming wetter than ever. She could feel the squish between her legs. She didn't even know how this was possible. But she did know she didn't want to deny herself. But then she was still a guest in someone's home. If release were indeed possible, she couldn't just do it here; could she?

"Yes they were so tasty. So very, very tasty. They made me so hungry."

Peggy was now hungry too. Hungry for an orgasm. It had been quite a long time. Jim took care of himself alright, but he wasn't always successful in taking care of Peggy. And now Julia was here to show her the way.

Her bare feet now played all across Peggy's face. They rubbed and stroked and caressed and pulled; and they kept coming back to her lips and nose, maybe because that's where they belonged.

"Maybe I can return the favor. You let me eat those tasty cookies when I was hungry; maybe I can give you something tasty to eat."

Her feet were pulling at her lips and one foot pushed down on her chin.

"Open your mouth."

It was that simple. Just three words. Peggy knew it wasn't a question, wasn't a suggestion, it was a command. It was now her turn to decide whether to follow it or refuse. She was still thinking it over, or so she thought, when she realized she had already opened her mouth and could feel Julia's toes wiggling inside.

"Good girl. Now get yourself a good taste."

And she did. Peggy began tasting Julia's toes. She was licking, and sucking them while her hand moved faster under her dress. She didn't want to climax here; she couldn't. But then she didn't want to stop either. Maybe she could just get close and enjoy that.

"That's it. Get a good taste. Taste my feet! Eat my cookie feet!"

Her feet were all over her mouth, inside and out. They pulled her cheeks apart and turned up her lip; they pushed against her teeth and ran along her tongue. And they pushed deeper and deeper inside her mouth.

And then suddenly they pulled away.

"Lima beans."

Peggy was still on the floor, her tongue wagging in the air searching for the toes that were no longer there. She became aware of her hand under her dress and with great force of will brought it to a stop before she was discovered. What was happening?

"So see if it was suddenly too much for you, you could just say 'lima beans' and it would all be over. Nothing more would happen. It would all come to an end. So that's the safety valve. Mind you, you don't want to use it too soon or you might miss out on something. But that's basically how it works."

Oh my god. She really was stopping! Peggy was in a state like she had never experienced in her life. She was saved the embarrassment of an orgasm in front of this woman, but at that moment she wasn't sure which was worse, being caught in the throes of ecstasy or missing out on that ecstasy after coming so close.

"Well that was fun and I'm so glad you came by, but I really have a lot of unpacking to do and I'm sure you have things you need to take care of."

Was she teasing her again? Did she know how close she was? Could Peggy really go home and 'finish the job' herself? That wasn't something a proper lady would do. But, maybe just this once.

"Yes, you're right, I shouldn't keep you. So glad to have met you. I hope I didn't offend in any way."

"Oh no honey, you were just fine. I'm sure we'll talk more again soon. We can get our husbands together sometime, and you and I can have some more girl talk. Let me walk you out."

And that's what she did. Without any other mention of what had happened on the couch and on the floor in front of it, Julia walked Peggy to the front door and said her goodbyes. And Peggy, a little stunned and dazed, made her way home.

The whole afternoon and into the evening Peggy kept replaying the visit with Julia. It was like a dream and yet it was something she knew she could never fully forget. She tried to pay attention to the kids when they got home from school, but her mind was elsewhere.

She made dinner, but it was nothing special. She was on autopilot. After dinner she was in the kitchen with Jim as they washed and dried the plates.

"So Peggy, did you meet the new neighbors today? That's where these cookies came from isn't it?"

"Oh yes. You know me. I took a plate over this morning."

She was still thinking about what a crazy morning it was. And more than that, she was thinking about Julia. She couldn't deny she wanted to see her again. But she wasn't sure just what she would say. She was excited and a little bit scared at having discovered her.

"So? What are they like? Are they wild crazy cultists or are they just another boring couple?"

Jim wouldn't likely be as curious or as forgiving if she told him what she had learned. Better to keep that to herself; at least for now. Peggy was still having her own trouble putting it all together.

"Oh nothing special I suppose."

Jim waited to hear more. He claimed he didn't care and didn't like gossip, but when he was in the mood he loved to hear the dirt on other people.

"Well you must know something about them."

She'd have to give him something. But she wasn't about to betray Julia. She and Julia had so much more to talk about. And she knew when they did talk again, she would have a lot more questions.

"Well I did learn one thing, Jim."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"She wants a puppy."

12