She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 11

Story Info
Sissy watches Bull Rider in his hotel room.
981 words
3.92
3.2k
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Cody (25 yrs.) is a bull rider who comes to the arena ranked number #15. He draws the bull, "Twister" on the first day of the "Professional Bull Riding" (PBR). He climbs into the bucking shoot. The bull is set free and Cody stays on for 8 seconds. He scores 91 points. He moves onto the second round.

Sissy (20 yrs.) is a golden blonde (36-24-32). She's glad Cody is back this season after multiple injuries. She follows him on social media who revealed his scars to rodeo fans. Those scars cover his chest and flat stomach.

Later that night. Sissy turns off the lights in her hotel room and steps onto the balcony. She wears only black-lace panties and a tight black t-shirt. Her blonde hair is tied into a short ponytail. Her right hand carries an iPhone. The other hand holds a can of beer.

Sissy looks across at the other hotel rooms. She glances down one floor and notices a guy wearing only his towel. He's walking around in his room with the balcony doors wide open. She lifts up the iPhone and zooms in on him.

She whispers, "My-Gawd... It's Cody."

He just got out of the shower. His brown hair is wet and combed back from his face. He's talking on his iPhone who steps out onto his balcony.

She drops her beer over the railing and says, "Shit!"

Cody's free hand presses against his hairy chest. The hand then slides down over his stomach.

She says, "He's so damn hot."

Cody walks up to the railing which hides his lower body by a solid border. His free hand pulls off the towel and hang's it over the railing.

She whispers, "Oh Shit."

He turns around and steps back to a lounge chair. She sees his tight butt-cheeks before he sits down....

On the second day of the PBR. Cody climbs into the bucking shoot for his next ride. He draws the bull "Dirty Harry." He rides 8 seconds and scores 90 points to take 2nd place overall.

The PBR is over. A popular hot dog stand remains open. Cody hadn't changed his clothes after the last bull ride. He pays for a jumbo hot dog.

Sissy leans against the wall. She wears black cowboy boots and jeans. She also wears a thin black t-shirt with no bra on. The blonde hair hangs loose and her firm tits jiggle.

Sissy says, "Congratulations Cody."

He looks at her, "Thanks. I'm back for another season."

She smiles, "Yes you are. I saw you last night."

Cody steps toward her as his eyes look down at her tits.

He replies, "I didn't go anywhere last night."

She smirks, "I know. You dropped your towel."

His eyebrows raise up, "Did you like what you saw?"

She says, "Nice firm-butt... Can I have a bite of your hot dog?"

Cody replies, "Sure, but it's a thick jumbo dog."

They both smile at each other.

Inside Cody's hotel room. The balcony doors are wide open. The long curtains are pulled closed. All of the lights are turned on. Clothes and cowboy boots leave a trail on the floor.

Cody and Sissy are both naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with the blonde hair hanging loose. Both of her legs are spread open and bent at both knees. Her butt-cheeks are on the edge of the bed.

He stands on the floor with his body leaning over. His hands are placed on both sides of her waist. He watches his "thick" 6-inch cock which is buried inside of her golden pussy. He's been thrusting long and very hard. He pulls out - but leaves the cock-tip inside. He then pushes all the way in as his brown crotch hits her blondeness.

Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust.

She responds, "Hunnh...... Hunnnhh...... Gawd...... Shittt...!!!"

Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust.

Sissy screams, "Hunnhh...... So-Thick...... Cody...... Don't Stop..!!!"

He pulls out again and holds his cock-tip inside.

Cody grunts, "Your blonde pussy is so fucking wet."

She replies, "You make me that way."

Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust.

She screams, "Hunnhh...... Hunnnnh...... My-Gawwd...... Hunnnhh.!!"

Thrust ------ Thrust ------ Thrust.

Sissy replies, "Oh-Gawd...... Gawwdd...... So-Good.!!"

Cody pushes all the way in and explodes, "UH-Ahhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh... UH-Ahhhh.. My-Fucking.... Gawwwwdd..!!!"

30 minutes later.

Sissy and Cody are still on the bed and in the same positions. Her butt-cheeks are on the edge of that bed. Both of her hands pull the legs up and are spread open.

Her blonde pussy is all soaked and wet.

Cody stands in-between her legs with his cock buried inside her cunt. His right thumb rubs the tip of her clitoris as he thrusts inward.

Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust....

She jerks her head, "Hunh-Unh-Unnnhh.!! Cody.!! Hunnnh-Shit-Shittt.!!"

He keeps watching his thumb rub her wild.

Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust....

Cody grunts, "You're-Soaking-Wet... So-Fucking-Wet... Fucking-Turns-Me-On."

Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust....

Sissy breathes hard, "Hunnhh-Cody.!! Huunnnhh.!! Shit-Cody.!! Shiiitt.!!"

He rubs his thumb faster and keeps pushing inward.

Cody asks, "You-Like-Watching-Me...? Huh...? In-My-Hotel-Room...? Are-You-A-Voyeur...?"

She responds, "Hunnh-Hunnhh-Yesss.!! Yesss.!! Love-Your -- Tight-Ass.!! Yes.!!"

Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust -- Thrust....

Sissy screams, "Cody.!! I'm-Cumming.!! Cumming.!! Hunnh-Unnnnnnnnhh.!! Unh-Unh-Unnnnnnhh.!! Shit-Shit.!!!"

Cody leans over and places his hands on the bed close to her waist.

He says, "My turn baby."

His cock pushes all the way inside.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Her tits jiggle.

He explodes, "UH-UHH-Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.!!!"

Cody holds inside as his body shakes and butt-cheeks clench.

The next morning. Sissy is gone. Cody wakes up under the bed covers and throws them off. He climbs from the bed naked. He staggers toward the bathroom and stops.

He says, "She took my cowboy boots."

He notices her black-lace panties hanging on the front door knob.

Cody smiles, "I bet those panties are soaking wet."


HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers