She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 12

Story Info
Latina watches bull rider sun bathing naked.
985 words
3.8
3.4k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

The "Professional Bull Riding" (PBR) has come to town. It is late spring and the season is thriving with bull riders competing for top points. Jed (22 yrs.) is ranked #7 in the world who is an exciting rodeo athlete. He took 2nd place at the PBR finals last year.

Female fans have uploaded videos of Jed to social media. He's a thin blonde whose hair is cut short. His "bangs" fall over those light-blue eyes. He is seen in several videos pushing the bangs under his cowboy hat.

Ted got into town one day before the PBR which starts on Friday. It's Thursday afternoon and he walks out onto the hotel-room balcony. He wears only his boxer shorts and a cowboy hat. His left hand carries a bottle of sun-tan lotion. The hot sun beams down over that balcony. The railing and solid border are so high that you can only see above the waist.

Penelope (30 yrs.) is a Latina (38-24-38) who is on the hotel-room balcony. Her building section is on the right side and above Ted's section. She wears a once-piece bathing suit with her black hair tied into a bun. Ted doesn't know that she's been watching him from above with her iPhone.

She whispers, "It's Jed... that bull-rider."

He is real skinny, but in great shape. He has a lot of tiny muscles plus his 6-pack abs. There are surgical scars on his right shoulder from bull riding accidents.

She reacts, "What a great body."

Jed slips off the boxer shorts. His cock flops free and so do his gigantic balls.

She says, "Jesus Christ."

He rubs sun-tan lotion all over his body including his crotch. He then lays down on the lounge chair. The cowboy hat falls off and his eyes look upward. Penelope quickly pulls down her iPhone and disappears.

It's Friday morning. Ted is dressed in his blue wrangler jeans, t-shirt and cowboy boots. He walks up to Penelope's hotel room. He takes off his cowboy hat and the "bangs" fall over his eyes.

His left fist hits the door... Knock-Knock-Knock.

The door opens and Penelope stands there in tight jeans, cowboy boots and a white tank top. Her hair is tied into a neat bun.

Jed's eyes grow big as he glances down at her big tits. She has no bra on and both of her enormous "areolas" and "nipples" press against that top.

She smiles, "Hi Jed."

He replies, "Uhh... Penelope right?"

She says, "Yes, I sent you the video online."

He responds, "I-I got it... Thanks for not posting... on the internet."

She smirks, "I'll keep it for myself. Is that okay with you?"

He smiles, "Sure... I got a tan all over my body."

Her eyes glance down at his crotch and back up.

She whispers, "Yes, all over... Do you wanna come in?"

Jed smiles, "Yeah but... I got a bull ride this afternoon."

Penelope responds, "You can ride me... later tonight - if you want."

The door closes....

Friday night inside of Penelope's hotel room. The big screen TV plays the local PBR rodeo. The volume is turned off. The only light comes from that TV which shines over the room.

Jed is naked who lays back on the bed. His spread legs are bent at the knee. They hang off the bed. He leans back on his elbows and looks through his long bangs. Both of his hands grip the bed sheet.

Penelope is naked too who kneels on the carpet. She leans in-between his legs. The hair is still tied into a bun. Her right-hand cups his enormous balls. Both of her brown lips are wrapped tightly around his white 6 and 1/2-inch cock. Those lips slide up and down his hard shaft with total control.

He responds, "Penelope... Like-That... Like-That... Fuck.!! Squeeze-It.!!"

Her wet lips slide up-and-down. The tongue licks his cock-tip as she moves back up.

He says, "Fuck.. Take it.. Take it all.. Holy... Fuck.!!"

Those lips slide... Up-and-Down... Up-and-Down... Up-and-Down.

He replies, "Fuuuck... Feelz-so-good... Fucking-Good.!!'

Her fingers gently rub his balls.

The lips come back up his shaft and they lift off his cock-tip.

She whispers, "Papi" (daddy). I wanna drain your huge balls."

He replies, "Fuck... Daddy's... Almost-There."

Her lips clamp around his cock-tip. They slide down and back up - real fast.

Up-and-Down.. Up-and-Down.. Up-and-Down.. Up-and-Down.

He screams, "Fuckk.. Here-It-Cums.. Here-It-Cums... Annnnhh.. Annnnnhh.!!"

She lifts off of his throbbing cock.

His big load explodes into the air... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt... Squirt.

He moans, "Annnnhh.. Annnnhh.. Annnhh.. Uh-Annhh.. Fuuuuck.!!"

Squirt... Squirt... Squirt.

She smiles up at him.

25 minutes later. Jed and Penelope are both naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with her knees bent and legs spread open... He is on top of her with his chest crushing her huge tits. His face turns over her left shoulder. Both of her hands grip his back.

It is white skin over brown skin and it's "hot."

Jed's stiff cock is buried deep inside of her black pussy. He pushes all the way in with his huge balls "Tapping" her butt-hole.

Thrust - Thrust - Thrust - Thrust - Thrust.

She replies, "Unnh.. Unnnhh.. Mi Papi (my daddy)... Mi Papi...!"

Thrust - Thrust - Thrust - Thrust.

He says, "Yeah... I'm your daddy... Yeahh... Big daddy.!!"

His white buttocks bounce into the air.

Thrust - Thrust - Thrust - Thrust.

He kisses her "hot" open mouth as their tongues fight each other.

He says, "Mmmm.. Mmm.. Mmmmm."

She whispers, "Mi Papi.... Mi Papi."

Jed pushes in and he goes balls-deep.

He explodes, "Uh-Annnnnnh.. Annnnnnnnhh.. Annnnnh.. My-Gawwwwd.. Gawwwd.!!"

He pulls out and rolls over onto his back.

Jed breathes, "Holy Fuck... You're draining my balls... Real good."

His hand reaches over and grips her huge left tit.

He smiles, "I'm gonna take care of those fucking-titties - in a minute."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers