All Comments on 'She Wants an Open Relationship'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful story. It’s difficult to express just how much I enjoyed it! I must ask though, have you been spying on me? I am a highly paid CEO currently in a polygamous marriage! My five wives, my kids and my stupid ex-wife are almost exactly as you’ve portrayed in your epic tale. Well, almost, my women are slightly hornier and my weiner is far larger than your protagonist’s dong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was not well written. It was never clear whether one was speaking or thinking. Too much melodrama and angst.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

The MC loses his mind in part 3, the rest is one long psychotic episode, in which every woman in the World but his wife loves him and wants his babies. Difficult to follow stream of consciousness style.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

WOW! What a Great Fantasy Story! 10 big Stars! Holy Moly, LOL I just can't stop giggling at this fun, fun Story! A guy goes from being a devoted Faithful husband, with a single cheating slut wife who wants to "Open" their marriage so she can "slut" around but keep the security of being married all the way to having 4 lovers. The Sister-in-law, the Mother-in-law and the two black maids. LOL whoa, this poor guy is getting practically fucked to death everyday. LOL Thank You Crazy Dave, I have never Ever dreamed of anything like this! This Story is so "over the top" LOL I can't get over how Fantastic that would be to be this guy! LOL Great Story! Great Writing! Thank You so very much. What a Great Effort! I wish I could write half as good as you. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Well, after looking at some of the "comments" I am shocked. I thought I was the only one to get "slammed" for nothing. NOPE, so many morons don't appreciate getting to read "free" stories. Because there is a comment section they feel empowered to slam the writer with their "smarmy" and "snarky" remarks. I don't know why they do that rude comments for. It isn't like they get charged for the thousands of stories on Lit. I know I have worked hard and spent many many hours trying to work out some stories just to be with so many rude remarks. RUDE!

R69runnerR69runnerover 1 year ago

How did Betty become Mary? No man could actually orgasm that many times in one night ejaculating each time. I can orgasm multiple times but no longer ejaculate and the implant allows me to stay hard all day and night if I want. Your ending with all 5 women was too weird to be a good story in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wish the author would use the same name for his wife all the way through the story. Switching back and forth between Betty and Mary was annoying.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

I had to stop reading this when Betty introduced the idea of the open marriage, because it quit making sense. When they first get married, it seems his mother in-law had no problems with Paul, while his nameless father in-law couldn't stand him, at first. Then the father in-law dies, and the mother in-law gets comforted by Paul, and gives him advice on how to run the company. Now comes the stupidity on Betty's part, and suddenly Paul starts going on about how his mother in-law can't stand him. Uh, what? That's not how I read the situation. Plus, Betty KNEW how he felt about cheating, cuz that's how she got him. So why would she do it herself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, true to his name, CrazyDave writes a story like he’s a schizophrenic madman with ADHD! Jesus, everything was repeated 3-4 times. This story could have been…should have been 3 pages long. Love the premise despite that it jumped the shark on page two, but wow I felt it was difficult to read. The writing style is frenetic! Couldn’t finish it.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

What an awful writing. Lol. I still don't know what this story is about. Because I have a feeling I've read 5 different cartoons at the same time. Lmao.

1 starr

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmugglerabout 1 year ago

Jesus. Crazy Trucker seems about right. Seems like it was written on zero sleep for three days and a bloodstream full of bennies.

I enjoy how bonkers it is, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quit reading early and just skimmed the rest.

You story contradictory.

No saving.

Bubble butt

Know a few who like it

Most make fun. "You think you can put your beer/drink on that while she is standing by you"

Know these cliches are used in a lot of stories but you overdosed

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

The writing just hurt me. It sounded like a 12 year old was describing his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

totaly outrageous but every guys dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Betty name kept changing to Mary towards the end. Not a bad story, a little drug out though, and a lot of wishful dreaming. Who can stay hard for 5 woman, Not Even with Viagra, I think..

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

I will never get the attraction to incest stuff kind skimmed over most of that, but that's my kink(lack of perhaps?) interesting story ideal though the half sib cousins thing is going to be weird

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A total piece of shit. Could not even finish ready this crap. Started out pretty good then just went stupid then got ridiculous. Have to give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I stopped reading during the 2nd page, started skipping afterwards then just went to this final page to express my thoughts. The wife wanted an open marriage, he refused to give her one, but wound up participating anyway. He hasn't had any sex with her for at least weeks, she turns up pregnant & says she hasn't done anything much.

This entire story that I've read or sections I've skimmed is a work of garbage. Don't know what the author's thinking about, but... Must've been to throw some words on a piece of paper. Anyway, 1 star, which's almost more than it deserves. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Page 4 was a deal breaker reading any further.......... this is when the writing became totally stupid and lost all interest and respect for the scribbler. pages 2 & 3 were dumb enough on their own merit....... but good grief you went off the rails and derailed any hope of sanity after that.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

I enjoyed the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So you're like what, a horny 16 year-old who Can't do math?

gprevgprev4 months ago

Kinda enjoyed the story, but the fiction was way too much.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Not the best story you've written, but parts of it were very hot, even if they were buried in a section that was at least improbable, if not outright silly.

I get the impression that you weren't really sure where you wanted this to go, so you just kept writing scenes where women that he was sure didn't like him, jumped into bed with him.

You need someone to at least review your story, if not a full-blown editor, to help keep you from changing character names through the story... I think his wife had 3 different names !

4 stars for some of the descriptive sex, when it wasn't silly.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

NAH, might happen in fantasy land but?

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 month ago

Switching the ex wife’s name was confusing to say the least. Other than that a nice bit of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fun story!

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 days ago

And then he woke up and realized it was all a dream. LOL!

I enjoyed the story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories