She Wants His Baby

Story Info
And I'm not okay with that.
6.1k words
4.21
206.2k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers

Be forewarned: this starts out as a cuckold story, and I'm aware that the score will suffer accordingly. However, it doesn't end as one so I hope you'll stick it out until the end.

The cuckold/wife sharing lifestyle isn't my thing, but the opening scene popped into my head and the rest of the story flowed pretty smoothly from there, so I decided to write it.

There is no sex in this story. Sorry.

**********

SHE WANTS HIS BABY

And I'm not okay with that.

**********

My girlfriend, Erica, and I were relaxing on the couch watching some romantic comedy on TV. I was sitting on the left side, the footrest extended. Liz was leaned into me, her head on my shoulder/chest and I had my arm around her.

Erica is Hispanic, with deep brown skin and long, dark brown hair. She's about 5'4" and weighs in about 115. Her breasts are average-sized and her ass is round without being large. She really is lovely.

We both reacted to the key in the door at the same time. My wife wasn't due back from her business trip until tomorrow afternoon or evening, but she was the only other person with a key so it had to be her. We both watched as the door opened and my wife walked through the door dragging her carry-on.

Tiffany is taller than Erica, about 5'7", with a body built to pleasure a man. Her breasts are quite large and her figure is quite curvy. Her long blonde hair completes the impressive picture.

"Hey honey," I said. "I didn't expect you back until tomorrow."

"Hey baby, hey Erica. Yeah, we actually finished early and decided to come home early as well. Usually we would have stuck around and just spent the extra day in bed but Walter had some things that he needed to get back to."

Erica and I started to get up but Tiffany insisted we stay put.

"Don't let me ruin your evening. I'm beat. I'm just gonna take a bath to relax and then hit the hay. You guys don't mind using the guest room tonight, do you? I'd like to sleep in my own bed tonight."

"That's okay," Erica said. "I should probably just get going since you're home."

"Don't be silly, Erica. You guys had an evening planned and my coming home early shouldn't mess that up. Like I said, I'm just gonna crash anyway."

"Walter wear you out again?"

"Boy, did he. For a man pushing 60 he has incredible stamina. I finally had to make him stop the second night because my pussy was getting too sensitive. There is something we need to talk about tomorrow though, baby."

I nodded my understanding as she grabbed the handle of her bag and headed down the hall. Erica and sat in silence until we heard the bedroom door latch.

"What should we do?" she asked me.

"Just what she said and what we planned, just in the guest room."

"I'm not sure I'll be comfortable having sex while your wife is in the house. Maybe we should just cuddle tonight."

"It'll be fine. I won't get to see you for several days and I wanna make love to you again tonight. Please."

"Okay, but if you start me screaming again I won't be held responsible."

We finished the movie and then adjourned to the guest bedroom. There was most definitely screaming.

**********

Perhaps I should give a little background here. Tiffany and I have been married for almost 8 years, together for 11. She was hired by Walter Prescott right out of college as his personal assistant and he compensates her well. She made well more than I did at first, though I've closed the gap considerably.

She had worked for Walter for two years when we met, and had been fucking him while they were on the road for that entire period. They only did it on the road, and that has never changed, because they wanted to keep it secret. I expect the bonuses she received were due primarily to this particular job skill. They were very good at keeping a professional distance in the office and I doubt anyone at their office suspected.

She confessed her relationship with Walter to me about a year into our relationship. It wasn't something she shared with everyone but we had fallen in love with each other and this was something I had to know before we went any further.

She made it quite clear that she wasn't in love with Walter but enjoyed her relationship with him and had no intention of stopping it. We almost broke up over this and I stayed away from her for about a month after she told me. But I found that I missed her so much and didn't want to live without her, and she spent that entire time trying to get me to talk to her so I would understand it had nothing to do with us. It was just something she did while traveling and she was all mine when she was home.

Eventually her love for me and my love for her wore me down and we got back together. We dated for another two years while I tried to determine if I could really handle knowing what she was doing. I had some difficulties so eventually we negotiated a compromise: that I could spend time with other women while she was on the road, but only then.

I'll admit that I hoped our love would eventually cause her to rethink what she was doing but it hasn't seemed to have any effect. Mostly I've just gotten used to it and learned to live with it. Of course, being able to keep company with other ladies has helped quite a bit with that.

I do find it frustrating sometimes, particularly during April, July, and October. These are the months when Walter spends more time on the road than the others. Most months they spend a week to 10 days on the road, but during these months, as they bring their fiscal quarters to a close, they are often on the road as many as 3 full weeks. The thought that there are months when my wife is having sex with Walter more than she is with me make it very hard on me.

Over the years I've had a number of girlfriends myself. At first, I thought it would be difficult to find someone that would be okay with what amounts to a part-time relationship, but it's proven to be less difficult than expected. The key, as it turns out, is honesty. I made it clear from the outset what I was looking for and women seemed to appreciate that. If one woman wasn't interested she often knew someone that was.

Early on the relationships were heavy on the 'fuck buddy' side of things. No real emotional connection was ever made. When Tiff was out of town I called them and we'd get together. If they weren't available (which happened often enough since I couldn't really demand exclusivity under the circumstances) then I'd hang out with friends or just crash early, with the occasional foray into one-night-stand territory if I was really needing female company.

Eventually, all the women that I have had longer relationships with found someone to get serious with and ended things with me. They rarely lasted very long, the longest being about 7 months. The exception, I should note, is my current squeeze, Erica. We've been together for 2 years and she shows no signs of getting restless and wanting to move on.

I know this life wouldn't work for everyone but it worked for us. I had the love of my life when she was home, and when she wasn't I did what I needed to do, and became pretty good at pushing what Tiffany was doing on the road out of my mind.

But over the last few years it had started taking a toll on me. I didn't consider myself a sharing kind of guy when it came to my wife, and I was as surprised as anyone when I was willing to accept Tiffany's relationship with Walter. What can I say? I was in love.

**********

Erica and I stumbled out of the guest room to the smells of breakfast permeating the house. Tiff was wearing her full-length pink silk pajamas, which she turned to when she felt the need for softness and comfort. I don't know if she realized they came out almost every time she got home from a work trip with Walter.

Erica and I had slept nude but had pulled on some clothes before leaving the bedroom. She wore a knee-length nightgown (no bra or panties) and I wore running shorts and a t-shirt.

"Morning sleepyheads? Hungry?"

"We sure are, baby. Thanks."

I gave her a nice kiss on my way to the coffee maker to pour Erica and I each a cup. By the time I was done with that Tiff had served up plates of bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. We ate while we talked about what had gone on during our separation. Tiffany talked about the 2 contracts they'd secured during the trip and the bonus she could expect to receive as a result, and I talked mostly about the evenings Erica and I had spent together. It often went this way. She knew I had no particular interest in hearing about her and Walter, speaking of it only when I asked her directly, and she finds my work for Alpha Logistics mind-numbing and doesn't care to hear about the details.

After breakfast Erica took a quick shower and made her way back to her place, and I figured it was time for the conversation Tiffany had mentioned last night. We went out on the deck to enjoy the moderate late-winter weather and sat facing each other. We sat until she was ready to start.

"You know Walter's getting up in years, of course. He'll be 60 in a few years and he's started to think about his legacy."

"His legacy? Shit, Tiff, he's been really successful. I think his legacy is secure."

"That's true, but since the company technically belongs to his wife's family and was successful for years before he took over, he doesn't really think on it like that."

"How is Margaret, by the way?"

Margaret, Walter's wife of over 30 years, has been dealing with a variety of chronic health problems for almost as long. It's the main reason that Walter relies on his PA's for sex, though Margaret isn't aware of that, at least to my knowledge. She apparently can't sustain any physical activity for very long. From what Tiffany has told me, they do make love on occasion but most of their intimacy is non-sexual.

"She's okay. The same as usual. She's still sharp as a tack even if her body keeps letting her down."

"I'm glad to hear she hasn't gotten worse. So, Walter's legacy...?"

"Right. So, like I said, while he's made the company stronger and more profitable, since he didn't build the company he doesn't think he'll be particularly remembered. He feels he'll be seen as more of a caretaker."

"Okay. What's he planning to do about it, and what does that have to do with us?"

"He's decided that he wants to have a child."

Now, all by itself that statement wouldn't be cause for concern, but considering the relationship between Tiffany and Walter and the fact that one of the realities of Margaret's medical issues is her total and complete inability to conceive, let alone carry, a baby, I had a bad feeling about where this was headed.

"And am I safe in assuming that adoption is not at the top of his priority list?"

She looked at me without even a blink or a hesitation.

"He wants me to carry the baby."

As I pondered this statement and considered my reaction, Tiffany continued to look me in the eyes. What this told me was that, if she hadn't already agreed, she was certainly prepared to, and I suspect she figured my agreement was merely a formality. I decided to flip the script a little bit.

"And what did he say when you told him no?"

As I suspected, she was a little taken aback by my lack of immediate agreement.

"I didn't tell him no, or yes for that matter. I told him I needed to speak with you about it."

"But you expect me to agree to it."

"Why wouldn't you? You've been okay with my relationship with Walter all this time. Why would this be any different?"

"Well, I'm not okay with it, and my answer is no."

"Why?"

"Why? You want me to explain why I don't want my wife getting knocked up by another man? Okay, fine. Aside from what should be the obvious fact that I want my wife to carry only my children, I married you knowing about you and Walter because I loved you, and because you assured me that nothing would happen except when you were on the road."

"And nothing has."

"That's true, and that has allowed me to block out what is truly happening. I can tell myself that you're on a work trip just like thousands of other people go on every day, and that helps me cope. Now I'd be faced with the prospect of seeing his baby growing in you every day. I'd know it was his and I wouldn't be able to block it out anymore. It would be a daily reminder of what you do when you're out of town."

"But I haven't told you the best part: We'd be set for life. He knows this is asking a lot and he's offered to compensate us accordingly. I'm talking in the millions."

"Just what is the price you're willing to accept for my pride and self-respect, huh Tiff?"

"This has nothing to do with either of those things."

"It does to me. I married you accepting the fact that your pussy wasn't going to be exclusively mine, and I think I've been pretty good about that, but I think I have a right to expect that your womb is mine alone. And just who would be raising this kid anyway? Are you gonna quit your job and stay home?"

"Well, the baby would stay with us, but Walter would pay for everything, including a nanny."

"But we'd be expected to act as if the baby was ours, right? At least until Margaret passes away or Wally decides to acknowledge it."

"You know he hates being called Wally, but to answer your question, yes, part of it would be acting like it was our baby, at least publicly. Otherwise it would arouse suspicion."

"I don't see why someone else can't do it. If he's offering so much money then he should have no problem finding someone to carry his kid."

"He can't do it that way, Henry. First, he wouldn't trust just anyone to do this. Who knows what a surrogate might do once the baby is born. Plus, with anyone else he'd have no way of keeping her and the baby close."

"I'm sorry Tiff, but there is absolutely no way I'm agreeing to this. No matter what else I am, I'm your husband and fathering any children you carry is my right. You'll have to tell him no."

"But Henry..."

"No Tiffany. Just no."

**********

And that was the end of that.

Okay, it wouldn't be much of a story if things ended there, and I'm sorry to say that was not the case.

This all happened in February, and things continued on as they had for the next 3-plus months. Things at home were a little strained because I had finally out my foot down on something, but on this I wouldn't budge.

Erica was as beautiful and as loving as ever, but she caught me a little by surprise when I told her about the conversation Tiffany and I had.

"So, are you guys gonna have a baby, then?" she asked.

"Not at the moment, and certainly not while she's traveling like she is."

"I'd have your baby, Henry."

"Really?"

"Of course. You think I like being a part-time girlfriend any more than you like what's going on with your wife. I'm here because I love you and I'm hoping eventually you'll see that she doesn't love you like I do."

"Erica..."

She put her finger to my lips.

"Shh. I know how much you love her and how loyal you are, okay, and I'm not expecting you to leave her. I'm just letting you know how I feel. I'll wait for you, but not forever."

I had known she had feelings for me, as I did for her, but I didn't realize hers were to that level. And I was surprised to find, as I thought about what she had said, that mine were a lot stronger for her than I had realized. I was afraid that would make it difficult for us to continue. As it turns out, that decision was made for me.

**********

March, April and May had gone as usual, with April being travel-heavy for Tiffany and Walter. Things on the home front continued to be a little less affectionate that normal but I felt like we were both trying and it would just take time to get there. I'm sure this was why I seemed to be enjoying my time with Erica even more. Our relationship was smooth and easy, without the drama that my marriage contained.

It was the first week of June. Tiffany was home for another few days and we were doing well to get back to where things had been. I hadn't heard another word about Walter and his 'legacy' and was glad to be past it. How wrong I was.

Tiff was home before me on this particular day. That in and of itself wasn't that unusual but she had clearly been there for a while. She had changed into yoga pants and a spandex top. As usual I was blown away by how sexy she was. I had ideas that those clothes wouldn't be on her body very long, but the look on her face indicated there was something on her mind.

"You're home early, Tiff. Everything okay?"

She tried to brighten her mood and put a smile on her face but it was forced. I realized later it was concern for how I was going to react to her news.

"Good news, baby! I'm pregnant!"

My face must have dropped. I know my previously good mood had just taken a tumble.

"You're sure?"

"I just came from the doctor. I'm about 2 months along."

"And who's the father?"

To her credit she didn't lie and try to tell me it was mine, though considering our previous conversation she had to know I'd insist on a DNA test anyway.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? You'll have to explain that."

"Well, after you and I talked a few months ago I went to Walter and explained what you said. He understood completely. So, we reached a compromise."

"Who reached a compromise? You and Walter?"

"Yes."

"You and Walter reached a compromise about my wife having a baby?" I have to believe my face reflected the incredulousness I felt. "And what, pray tell, is this compromise?"

"He agreed that as my husband you had a right to father my children, so we decided that I would go off the pill and then we'd just see whoever got me pregnant."

"You're saying that you and Walter decided to let me, your husband, have a chance at getting you pregnant."

It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, baby. He agreed with you that it wasn't right to just let him get me pregnant."

"That's not even close to what I said."

"It's pretty much the same thing."

"Not really, Tiff, but it doesn't really matter, I guess. When did you stop taking the pills?"

"The first week in March."

I did a little mental math.

"And whose idea was that. To stop taking them then?"

"It was Walter's. He said that way my last trimester would be in the fall or winter when the weather was cool. He's so considerate, don't you think?"

"Okay Tiff. I guess I'll see a lawyer in the morning."

"Good idea, baby. We need to make sure we get all the legal stuff in order to make sure we're protected, and of course get paid."

"No, Tiff, I'm gonna see a divorce attorney."

"Divorce?! What the hell do you mean, divorce?"

"It's simple, Tiffany. I told you I would not accept you having Wally's baby, and that meant not even a chance of you having his baby. I asked for one God damn thing from this marriage and you couldn't even give me that."

"But what if the baby's yours?"

"If a DNA test proves I'm the father then I'll be there for the baby, but not for you. But I seriously doubt there's any more than a 10% chance it's mine."

"How can you say that? You fucked me plenty."

"Do you know how long it takes for birth control hormones to leave a woman's body after she stops taking the pills?"

"What?"

"We learned it in health class. I never thought I'd have a use for that piece of info but who knows, right? Anyway, it takes about 4 weeks. Coincidentally, or not, that's about the same amount of time between when you stopped taking pills and when you and Wally went on the road for 15 days straight in April."

"You know we always travel a lot in April."

"Yes, I do, and so does Wally. In fact, I'll bet he was counting on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you were knocked up before you ever got home from that trip. Just like Wally planned it. The timing is certainly right."

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers
12