All Comments on 'She Wants His Baby'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the bit about his friends on a hair trigger

And the fender bender prompting the release of his blackmail. That cracked me up.

angeldoctorangeldoctorover 6 years ago
Actually liked the story

I usually hate cuckold stories but I listened to your warning in the beginning which made me read through it all and I liked it in the end. Tiffany was one dumb and self-entitled bitch. How could she even THINK he would be okay with that? I guess it's partially his fault for making her think he would be okay with that by being okay with her cheating but still. Having another man's baby? What is she, on drugs? At least Henry had enough self-respect to walk away and divorce her. I do think Tiffany loved Henry but was too attached and loyal to Walter to walk away. She basically wanted her cake and eat it too.

I would actually be interested in a small portion that shows maybe Tiffany and Henry meeting again in the future, when their children are grown up and her regretting her choices. As a side note, Walter never finds Tiffany or his daughter again. Tiffany's way of punishing him for his hand in making Henry divorce her.

Anyway, was a bit short and would have liked to see more in-depth interaction between Henry and Tiffany as well as the both their feelings about the arrangement but other than that, liked the story.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nicely constructed tale

The wife really did not think things through, I was wondering if he would be able to

get a divorce with a pregnant wife. There still are state where the DNA would not

be take into account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suprisingly

Surprisingly, I liked this story and how it turned out. Not in to willing cuck stories, but this one had a sense of knowing and balance going in that made work for me.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

Nice story.

Her actions of ongoing cheating should have made him leave long before.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
the Husband's massive Deception

This is sooooo bad I was actually CHEERING for Walter.

The husband's reasoning and his fake outrage is so absurd that it's something you would see from the Republican Party. He gets married to a cheating whore who openly admits to cheating with her boss. Moreover the wife openly concedes that she is not going to stop the fucking Walter. This goes on for several years and by the end of the story even the idiotic husband comes the conclusion that of course the wife would think that he would be OK with her carrying Walters baby.

So his demand or idea or request that the wife place him (the husband) first this one time in the marriage is .... well....laughable.

WHY would the wife do that?

WHY would she even think that her husband would wanted her to do that?

But here is the KEY point - the husband's motives are operating under a lie or deception. At the end of the story he admits ( while talking to soon to be ex wife and Walter) that he was beginning to tire of the marriage and wife's constant Walter first focus.

It is reasonable to assume that the husband KNEW that the wife would not take his demands to not to have Walter's baby seriously... And that this would lead to Divorce he would be out of a marriage...

A marriage that could not possibly work in the first place and should of never even been attempted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He got what he married; he got what he deserved.

If he had photos and tapes then he should have known that Tiffany was in love with Wally and loved fucking him. He also should have conversations addressing his true role in her life. So there should have been no surprise he married a woman who never truly loved and respected him. He was a dumb ass to marry her, so she and Wally treated him like a dumb ass. Surprise, surprise.

Glad he found a real woman, and she was understanding and patient enough to wait for the train wreck she probably felt was coming. I hope Walter finds Tiffany so he can burden her with his senior senile impotent years, and make her life that much more dreadful because she chose the old rich goat over the young bull. A lesson to be learned here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He told her. She didn't believe him.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
Different story

with different set of conflict and drama. 5* for that alone- plus it was a good read

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
A Couple of Million Goes a Long Ways to Reconsider the Old Consuetudes ( Why So Mean-o to the Bambino ?)

The most important thing is I enjoyed the farcical, FICTIONAL story. The next thought was couldn't some middle ground have been navigated ? The boy scout hearted narrator could have had two women and a seven figure bank account that would have afforded rotating, winsome and alluring night nannies.

Ok , so the first kid would have been Wally's. The 2nd would have been his and no sleep lost for that one due to fiscal astute decision he nixed in the embryonic stage. It's easy to be noble when one is getting requisite 7-8 hours of sleep . But at the story's end , I wonder when narrator wearily got out of bed to change diapers and bottle feed nipper gratis if he had twinge of regret as sour milk ejected from tiny cupid lips onto his shoulder. Just saying.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Oops ! Almost misrecollected ...

I've been critical of BigGuy33 for neglecting character end of story equation in favor of envelope bulldozing plots. Not this time. HDK and imhapless excel in these quick --hitter put-on plays ( cpete is no less humorous, but goes just a bit deeper ) . Now BigGuy33 steps up with satire on fire and on point.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very middling story from a very pedestrian writer

Just not much worth saying about this snooze fest. Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They must have had fun passing out those five-year wedding anniversaries.

Did they get them on sale at Walmart? Dull and dry as dust. Big guy has interesting ideas, but the writing, that just doesn't measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
typical

stupid story 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

How he would agree to marry the slut while fucking her boss was insane. However, he played also so until the baby he was ok. She ends up alone and a single mother and he marries for love and has his own kids. In fiction this works out well. A little far-fetched but still better than most coming out these days.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Different , not too bad , actually

Wow , I'm glad I read the forward or I'd have never finished this entertaining lil story .

Why someone would ever agree to a marriage like this kinda calls for a suspension of reality , but hey , it's fiction right .

Plus the fact that it was a two way street . Most cuckold fetish peddlers on this site would probably be turned off hard by their actually being some parity in the relationship , unless it was a homosexual angle with them getting the same treatment as their wives ( real reason behind the behavior, IMO ) .

But here he made his wife see that their would be an equilibrium in the deal , nice concept . It seems to take the whole secret humiliation aspect right out of the story , what a concept ! Lol

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
Really interesting twist

The LW formula is so narrow that there is little opportunity for originality, but you found a new, interesting, and satisfying angle. Congratulations and thanks.

It's like shooting hoops in the driveway, and trying to see if you can shoot over the car, through the bushes, or from the back of the house. You got nothing but net, well done!

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
It's ok.

It's ok to try writing something different. Lord knows I have. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. This time it was closer to lose.

But, it's still better than most of the other postings lately.

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
Thanks for the warning...........I'm trying to wrap my mind around

Him willingly dating/proposing/marrying a whore---than catching a bitch fit when he realize she never loved or respected him (I wouldn't either). I hated everything about this story. I don't care that he was getting some on the side also. If you're going to fuck other people DON'T GET MARRIED! stay single. He married her knowing she was fucking her 60yro ancient granddaddy boss and had no intention of stopping--what was the big deal with her having Wallies baby? She's been fucking him way before she met the wimp hubby, continued to fuck him throughout the dating/marriage---it's fitting she'd want his baby first.😂😂😂 The hubby still came off wimpish, to me. I thought it was hilarious he's ok with her fucking her boss but he put his foot down at her having his baby.. Just moronic😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New ideas are refreshing

This took some original thinking even though it shares many points with other stories. But as said here the format is narrow.

And the end was telegraphed but it was fun getting there.

And a big plus for not involving any Navy Seals or CIA types!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
When I saw you had a story published, I thought: "Great! This'll be good!"

And it was.

It worked well on several levels.

One thing that I noticed was that there was a cuckold in this story. It was Walter, because he had Tiffany before Henry came on the scene and married her, this turning Wally (oops, sorry, Walter!) into a cuckold.

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago

@BigGuy33: You mistakenly switch Erica's name with Liz in the opening.

@HarryinVA: Have to disagree with most of your comments:

1. This wasn't a cheating story. She was open with him about her relationship with Walter. They came to an agreement, where they both could have outside relations during periods each month. This is an open relationship. In fact, it was a surprisingly honest one. That she wasn't jealous of Erica for example when she came back. She legitimately gave him the same leeway she asked for. Now, if people don't like open relationships that's fine. Doesn't work for me personally, but it is still completely different from spouses cheating. Two adults are free to agree to any consenting relationship they choose.

2. That he was willing to get married under those terms, doesn't mean he's satisfied with them. It is certainly understandable he hoped she'd gradually move away from the open relationship to more monogamous. That she didn't over time understandably would impact his feelings. That said, communication is important. He should have brought up the issue, and that it was impacting their relationship and he wants to reassess their marriage terms. How would she know it had become an issue, since he'd agreed to it, had his own lover(s) and he didn't raise it as an issue?

Where I agree:

3. He was absolutely correct that this whole 'getting pregnant by Walter' thing was a non starter, and that after he said no, that she did it anyway was a relationship ender. He didn't say maybe, or a chance, he said no. She continued to be honest with him that it was possibly Walter's, but she was dishonest and breaking trust that she did it against his wishes.

Overall, he doesn't seem spineless in the least. He was in love, was willing to try an open marriage, made sure to protect himself in case it led to complications, and then cleanly got out when it turned unhealthy.

In RL open marriages aren't for me, but I've seen them work, just as I've seen combos of poly work (you work in the game or entertainment world and you see a lot of non traditional relationship structures). As long as partners are honest and respectful of one another, I suspect alternative marriages have as good a chance as monogamous ones with their near 50% failure rates.

The problem is, this one had someone who didn't deep down want an open relationship and didn't express that, and had another party who broke their covenant over something when he did finally say no. No one was evil or a caricature. Everyone just had their own agendas and perspectives.

Nice story, a new perspective. I haven't really loved your recent submissions, but this is one of your better pieces. 5*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
New take

Could have been fleshed out a bit more. 4*

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Marriage doomed from the start

Open marriage can work if both partners are aware and comfortable with it. But merely "accepting" it with the hope or expectation that your partner will eventually change is starting down the road to inevitable failure.

NEVER marry someone in the hope that he or she will eventually change. About anything. Because if change actually does happen, it will probably be for the worse.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
ha ha fag cuck shit

but 5* for a great story. im no willing cuck fan either but the subject matter is ripe for some great betrayal plots and revenge scenarios. i think too many good writers miss oportunities with this because they are a bit precious about the scoring and comments that always follow.

this was a truly evil betrayal and do think it warranted a longer story with a bit more angst and emotion in fact much much darker altogether.

good one, thanks

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Seriously?

Does anyone out there know a woman who could look her husband in the eye and put this proposition?

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Another entertaining read and different storyline. Thanks for sharing.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
@ Twentyseven

no! but then i don't know any cyborgs that came from the future to kill us all or any zombie flesh eaters or boy wizards.

pssst, listen, i think he may have made up this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Hilarious !😂😂😂

This is satire at it's best. As BigGuy33 plays it straight, ha,ha, ha....

Thanks for the read👍.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is amazing what women want us to believe

I married my wife knowing she still had a 'thing' for her ex. He moved away after cheating on her, but she still loved him. Yeah, turns out she was a 'size' queen and he was hung like a fucking mule. Now it makes me laugh when remembering she told me how bad it hurt when he popped her cherry with that big 'ol shlong.

We were married for seven years when he moved back to town. I was sure Judy put Tom behind her, but it turned out I was wrong. It was a Friday night when I came home from work and found her dressing to party. I tried to explain I was too tired and that's when she told me she planned to meet Tom for dancing and dinner. She would be home late.

I swung between enraged and terrified. Judy knew it and promised she just needed to 'talk.' Get their past behind them. Of course, I knew what she wanted behind her. Him, pounding her from behind, a favorite position of hers and as he once told me, his. I begged her to stay home, forget about Tom and her past, but she was firm telling me she would be home afterward.

She left and so did I. On the table I left my cellphone and wedding ring. Judy wasn't gone an hour when I was pulling out with everything I wanted, which wasn't much. Just my clothes, grandpa's guns and my electronics. My folks lived about 1500 miles from where I lived and I drove straight there.

Judy tried to contact me via email. Of course I didn't respond. She began contacting my friends and then my family. Eventually I had her served with divorce paper and had the cop delivering take a picture. It turned out to be at Tom's home and Judy wasn't dressed for company. She asked to meet with me before she would sign them. I spoke to her via skype and my soon to be ex was shocked quick response to her transgression. I told her I wasn't willing to spend my life with a woman who never got over her infatuation. When I confronted her over sleeping with him, she didn't deny it.

Yes, we were divorced. Better was when I found out about him giving her a social disease. Cheaters don't stop cheating. They lived together less than six months before he infected her. They split up and she tried to contact me, but I refused to talk.

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
Oh come on!

Mr. Anon and your "Tom fucked my wife stories." They are usually much better than this. What happened to your usual story length comments?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
?????

@ Wyldcard In the divorce statistic figures we find classical marriage with husband and wife cheating, wife and husband abusing, drug, alcohol, gambling addiction so the failure of the alternative marriage types as the open marriage are among the 50% divorce rate too! So you can not say the open marriage has better divorce rate than the classical marriage!!!!!!!! It is true the classical marriage's central goal to bring up children. Would it be interesting to look at the divorce figures whether the childless couples divorce rate higher % than the families with kids?

The open marriage has some unwritten rule, and the children from other partner is not in the rule, so it is understandable he divorced her. If the husband had kid from other woman the wife would have similar problem. Had the husband wanted to be part of his kid's life, the wife should have swallowed the frog?

BTW The LW advertised cuckolding lifestyle is not open marriage!

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 6 years ago
Thanks

Well written and, as always, excellent dialogue. There aren't really any loose ends. Though, I'm curious what Tiffany's feelings were when Walter threatened her husband with physical harm. If Henry had stayed in the marriage against his will, I can imagine how toxic the relationship would become. I would make Tiffany's life a living hell in that situation. Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Patient man

Nice story- the husband was waaaay too patient, but even he reached his limit and he was set up to make a clean exit. The wife was pretty one-dimensional, being very self-centered and very unaware. Sure, she cried and threw a fit, but it almost wasn't worth explaining to her why it was wrong. She apparently never figured it out, and that's why she was expendable.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
To the Cabbage

Look, I know you're only a vegetable, but this story is meant to be taken seriously. If it were a stroke story I wouldn't mind how implausible it was but when the author is trying to make a serious point he/she needs to have a serious plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So his wifes pussy is ok to share

But not her womb? And considering he has a girlfriend of 2 years, its a little late to pretend they are monogamous.

Frankly, hubbys a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous, sharing wasn't HIS idea!

This is NOT your typical wife-sharing story, where the husband thinks it's hot for his wife to have sex with another man. It says very clearly on the first page that this BITCH didn't confess she was fucking her boss when they were on the road until a year into their relationship, AFTER he had already fallen in love with her. It was a case of allowing it to continue, or losing her. (The things we do for love.) As the story goes on, we learn that even before she announced she wanted to give the boss a child, he was starting to lose interest in that kind of relationship. Announcing she was going to have another man's baby was the final straw.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Another classic LW story.

BigGuy33 hits and scores. Very nice story. Reading thru the comments are a hoot. Hell, reading any LW stories comments are hilarious. The emotions run high in the comment section. These are fictious stories written to entertain by some very talented writers. I would love to get everyone in the same room face to face to discuss these stories. Now that would be some fucking awesome entertainment. To BigGuy33, 5 STARS! Keep them coming you're one of my Favorites here. With a Capital "F"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story.

As soon as Wally started playing hardass by threating Henry with harm with no comment from Tiffany said it all. Nothing else needed to be said. Henry should have visited Wally's wife with that folder of evidence the same day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

He marries her knowing that she'll be sleeping with the asshole while she travels? What a pussy. Besides all the little mistakes he made through the story, his biggest was that he should have demanded a big payout from the asshole and then handed over all his information to the wife and family. No sense in not setting himself up before bringing their little world down around them. Thought they were all assholes. 1*.

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 6 years ago
Wally got off too easy

He should have walked out and gone straight to Wally's wife. He should then had his friends visit Wally in a dark alley about every six weeks until he left the state.

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
Meh

Had more potential than delivered.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Open marriage are not cuckolding marriage

@ "So his wifes pussy is ok to share" You Anonmouse, you are part of those LW idiots who think the cuckolding lifestyle, (which lifestyle advertised by a lot of LW authors) equal to OPEN MARRIAGE.

Open marriage when the both spouses play on the extramarital playground. The 2 types of the OPEN MARRIAGEA are:

1. The Non Declared open marriage, when only 1 spouse or both spouses do not know both spouses do extramarital affairs.

2. Declared Open Marriage, where both spouses know about the other.

The succesful open marriage means the spouses do not bring to the common family STDs, Bastard kids, they do not humuliate each other (for example the common house is not the part of the extramarital playground), do not talk about their affairs etc...

The husband was not cuckold because he played on the extramarital playground and he divorced her when she became pregnant from other man.

The lot of eternal Cuckolding Lifestyle stories in LW make a bunch of idiots to think these type marriages are open marriage and as "So his wifes pussy is ok to share" Anon complain the husband do not want to become cuckold!!!!!!!

Good "ESCAPE FROM CUCKOLDING STORY" 5*****

BTW The wife had been so happy, when the husband would have have a bastard kid from a 19 years old girl and she would have gone to the family court for children support and the husband would have been part of his kid with the single mom (as fishing trip, summer holydays, trip to Dysneyland, etc...).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Since he has other women, it's not really a cuckold relationship, it's more of an "open" marriage, except that he was more or less forced into it.

She honestly doesn't see the difference between sleeping with another man, and carrying his baby? And IF he was willing to do this, including putting up with his wife being pregnant for nine months, who's going to raise this child? Walter's pushing 60, his wife doesn't know about his affairs and is certainly not going to allow his love child into their home; is HE expected to raise another man's child?!

As he said, as weird as it all seems, what she did on the road didn't technically affect him, but the pregnancy, and for certain the child will.

Here's what will stop the divorce: she gets an abortion and stops traveling with Wally. I hope it's clear that means no on the job fucking either!

Not that he would have gone along with it, but a TRUE compromise would have getting him to agree that the would each have a chance, and that would be an EQUAL chance, NOT her fertility restores just in time for her and Wally's fuck-a-thon!

"you'd understand it wouldn't affect us." - Again, it WOULD affect them! Does she think that a pregnancy and raising a child, nanny or not, won't affect them?

I love that Wally doesn't even get the child that he paid so dearly for!

@Twentyseven, which proposition are you referring to? If you mean the baby, then I agree with you. If you mean the Walter situation, he wasn't her husband when she made that proposition.

My only beef with Henry is that he didn't tell her that he was growing more troubled with the arrangement. MAYBE if she realized how unhappy he was with the current situation she would have thought twice before stressing it further.

@Anonymous Re: "So his wifes pussy is ok to share" - If you don't see a huge difference between a wife fucking another man (with him fucking other women at the same time) and her carrying the guy's baby and him having to help raise it, I worry about you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
He

married a prostitute. A high end and exclusive prostitute, but yes, a prostitute. For that, he deserved whatever he got. It's called paying stupid tax. Apparently John Wayne didn't really say it, but he should have. "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
High Class Whore

Oatzb just look up what the definition a cuckold.

He is right to divorce her because she has no respect for him let alone love hm.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE GUIDELINES

and hope the scorecard identifies the players, TK U MLJ LV NV

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Stupidity

Ol' Walter the Nose. She followed like a puppy she sounds like an "airhead" . and he is No Better to accept someone else into the Marriage with out wanting too.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Definitions:

@High Class Whore Anon

Cuckold is that husband whose wife has sex other as her husband.

Cuckolding lifestyle is the husband enjoys his wife has extramarital affair.

Open marriage the husband does not enjoy his wife's extramarital affairs and the husband has extramarital affairs or misstress too.

What a big differance!

Clueless cuckold is that husband who does not know his wife has extramarital affairs.

Willing cuckold who lives together with an extramarital affair practicing wife and he knows this and he does not do any measures against this.

Unwilling cuckold is that husband who does not like his wife's extramarital affairs and he does measures (sometimes after 12 years to the cheating).

To get rid of the cuckold label can be either divorce or the death of the wife.

bigredkerbigredkerover 6 years ago
Wally's World Upended

Great story, even without any sex. I liked the planning that went on for Wally and the main character. You wrote a great hand of cards there, and the two hot hands were played exceptionally well right up until it was time to to show your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
somebody wrote great story

that person needs to get a life. The story was as if all characters were 5 years old and had no body to it it read like a bad fairy tale.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Did Wally ever catch up to Tiffany?

It would be an interesting continuation hearing about Ol Wally reconnecting with Tiffany and getting married (for the sake of their daughter) and then watch the marriage disintegrate as Ol Wally starts having "age related" issues while Tiff is still in her prime! A little continuing retribution through time ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible

He should have happily let his wife get pregnant with Walter and enjoyed the millions, and then had Erica move in with them as a threesome. He missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Strange

I know it's fiction, but....... Good read, thanks for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The fact that he was accepting being cuckoled...

...was the worst part of the story for me. So his limits was that she could share her pussy but no her womb? Sound absolutely stupid to me. He obviously had no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I admit

I find it repulsive when writers paste in self repect for a willing cuckold.

At least he found a little spine in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He forgot the money.

She was getting paid for sex. She was a part time whore. He should have work a deal so Walter paid and then he divorced. Or, assuming any money agreement with Wally would also include a No Divorce clause, just take the money and run. Don't get divorced. Erica may not like it much but millions would take away some of th sting.

And if he was really smart, make the deal, take the money, and put in your own clause that all bets were off if Wally got divorced.

So many good possibilities.

Thanks for the read.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
WOW!

Too close to reality It scares me! I don't like the story! But I do like the story!

Confused let me explain! My first wife pulled this stunt with me (I didn't know she was cheating) so I was threatened with violence (luckily I always carry a diamond glass cutter American designed Brilliant to free trapped accident victims. )

I'm a diver I am on call all the time so that's why the cutter! I can't tell the details but we divorce after that!!!!! Why I like it its a B.T.B. story! Justice Man!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To those who disagree with self respect

Guys you need to understand that there is the commercial fantasy of a cuckold and a reality. Many cuckolds have wildly different approaches to their life styles. Some are full on sissy's who honestly only got married because they were expected too. These are the ones that allow anything with their wives because honestly they simply do not love them as a lover only a friend or family member. These are the exception not the majority! The majority is actually more like the man in this story who agree to a unseen lover while the wife or the husband are out of time. These men love their wives as any husband does but for way too many reasons to list have agreed to a open relationship. The next most common is like me. I am very sexually experienced although my wife was not. I enjoy watching her experience new things that again for too many reasons to list I simply can not provide her. No size isn't one of them but race and multitude of cocks is. There are only 2 rules for us. No baby's and if either of us says stop then it comes to a end instantly. The only time this has ever been a issue was with a young black man who misunderstood what a cockold is and tried to get me to suck his balls while he fucked my wife. He also misunderstood how tough he was cause when he tried to be the big bad ass black man he got his naked ass beat. And just because I'm a dirty fighter while he laid on the ground trying stay awake I stomped on his junk five times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to annon 9-20-17

Horse shit. A wienie washer like you could not fight his way out of a paper bag. A goober smoocher . Another mans cum eater. What high expectations. You probably spread your ass for a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Chose To Be Wally's Cuckold

If you willingly become a cuckold, you accept the consequences. You get to raise and financially support another man's baby. If they choose to put you in a cock cage, that should be understood. You may be called on to be their maid. You must accept being subserviant to the Alpha male in the newly alighned relationship. And if they decide you are to be chemically or physically castrated, that decision is no longer yours.

waifwaifover 6 years ago
To All You Guys

Men of Literotica...get a GRIP.

I see all the people flaming over the whole cuckold thing and it just makes me laugh at you. Most of you would fuck anything and the idea of getting a used pussy never seems to even slow down the barroom Casanovas and break-room Lotharios out there. Since most couples are sexually active before they meet their spouse, it seems ridiculous to get bent over a case like this.

First, I understand the difference between a monogamous relationship where a husband/wife is unwittingly cuckolded by a cheater. I also understand where a couple can have an 'open' relationship. In <i>this</i> story the relationship is discretely and selectively poly-amorous. This particular type of relationship is quite common in Europe.

The cheating in this story was when she crossed the line from selective and discrete and took her outside relationship to a new level. Indeed, she raised her lover to a higher level than her spouse. To have allowed that would have made him a cuckold.

To my mind, he was never a cuckold until she crossed that line, at which point he burned them both. Since they are the ones in the relationship, they get to define its boundaries.

waif

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@waif

You seem to contradict yourself. First, you say correctly, that most men have NO problem going where many men have gone before. You then seem to extrapolate from this that men should mind being cuckolded.

You then admit that there is a "difference between a monogamous relationship where a husband/wife is unwittingly cuckolded by a cheater."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definition Of A Cuckold

The husband doesn't even have to know his wife is in an extramarital affair to be a cuckold. By definition, the husband of an adulterous wife is a cuckold. The same is true of the term "bastard child". A child born of an adulterous wife by a man other than her lawful husband is a bastard child, even if it is a precious, beautiful daughter. By most standards the child is an innocent result of a despicable act. But she is still a bastard child. I have heard more than one woman say her child wasn't a bastard because she knew " who the father was." But since the father wasn't her husband, the truth is her child was a bastard.

And a man doesn't become a cuckold the moment he found out the truth. He became a cuckold the moment his wife and lover had cheated on him.

Men don't have sex with a married woman simply for the enjoyment of having sex with her. He does it to prove to at least himself his dominance over the cuckolded husband. Like any sporting event the lover proves he has bested another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You cuck

Grow a fucking pair, you cunt. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cant you see the

SJW writing this PC crap, lol

See no real male is afraid of violence, real men are the guys that work 7-7 in shitty jobs all over this world, they are violent men ready to respond, not abusive, but violence is in our blood, hunt, kill, survive, protect, otherwise the Blacks/Jews/Irish/etc,, should be slaves.

But men said no to abuse and slavery and rose up, so have women,

BG33 in not understanding a "man", males maybe, but not a man, one does not wish an abuser well, or love, but you can hear BG saying yes they do, love your enemy:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.---most abused lie in history, it is used to keep those in power their, and the people enslaved, so to the abusers it means: if you love your enemy you are not allowed to fight back, and they beat you with that lie, where does is say be a bitch a wimp, i do not need to hate to not wish you well bitch.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
3rd read

It should have been a 5. Damn fat fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB at its best! 5-Stars!!!!!

I love it when a BTB plan comes together. Beware do NOT take a man for granted! She did so at her own peril! Good for you - so glad the BITCH got BURNED!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here's the REAL ending.

Erica and I was looking forward to our 3rd baby. But did you know the average price of a child from conception through college is right now about $250,000 dollars? So 3 kids times $250,000= $750,000 dollars. Since ol' Wally was made out of money, and Tiffany was dumber than a box of rocks with a matching heart, I decided to nail Wally's company- once Margaret filed for divorce- for Alienation of Affection using Tiffany's and Wally's bastard plus my PI reports of their decades of fucking and sucking while traveling on work for a cool $2.2 million dollars. Erica and I purchased a nice house, I went back to college to finish my Ph.D in chemistry, Erica went back to school part time to be a Kindergarten teacher so she could monitor the children. Each of the kids- because they were so young- were able to have $150,000 each for an education fund. Should I have sued their company earlier? I dunno- it's a valid question that I ponder while pulling fuzz out of my navel. I've run it past Erica and she just laughs- "Fuck'em if they can't joke a fuck!" Hard to argue with that logic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked this one as well

There are many types of relationships, and everyone has a different idea of where a line is finally crossed. I gave it 4 stars, only because Tiffany's departure from Walter is unexplained. She wanted to have his child, then when she does, she cuts him off from contact. Clearly something changed with her, I found myself wanting to know what that was.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Tiffany was cheating with Wally - Henry was cheating with Erica

Henry was smart enough to have a backup plan

If Wally was an honourable man he would have married Tiffany and raised their daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but...

He can't have been accepting of the relationship for years and still be considered a man. Seriously, if she can't give up fucking someone, there can be no marriage, IF that is what I'm doing.

I mean, the lack of self-esteem from the start diminishes the male character too much for me to fully identify with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
trust and...

verify - glad to see that he knew that lesson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

He's an idiot for getting into the relationship in the first place. And to say that he wouldn't tell 'Wally's' wife is plain stupid. If he didn't want her fucking Wally he should have sent the information to Wally's wife as soon as he had it. Anonymously if need be. That would have taken Wally out if the picture in the beginning. This guy is just as stupid as the other two. Seems that his girlfriend is the only one with a brain in the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Danger Zone

Cuckold, revenge, divorce. The tags on this story. I'm not sure where the revenge fits in since he put himself in the situation and kept everything under wraps in the divorce, and the information leak was deliberately accidental.

It's too bad he didn't come to realize that the years he spent with tiffany were wasted time and effort to begin with. The husband should have discreetly disclosed the affair way before physical violence was threatened. As it stands, the husband didnt keep his end of the bargain because the information was released, and therefore should have gotten turned into a pulp since there's no reason to believe Wally wouldn't follow through. But he didn't. That's a problem. He should have gotten beaten up and gained insight about the fact he should have disclosed the affair to Margaret long ago. Or gotten murdered. But that didn't happen. He just rode off into the sunset. There's no reason to believe Wally was bluffing, so I disagree with that part of the plot.

I don't know why he didn't disclose it for his own selfish reasons to make the affair stop. Maybe it's there in the story and I forgot. I guess the only explanation is he wanted some at home and some on the side, despite the story being about him not wanting that. So, both the plot and I disagree with the plot.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Been said before... numerous times...

Henry could have ended all of this by sending Margaret his proof of Wally's infidelity.

Given how often he claimed to have a problem with Tiff's affair, it's kinda weird he never thought of doing so, even after 8 years of her fucking someone else.

Hell, he should have done it the minute that whole baby thing came up.

Also, the disrespect Tiff showed Henry is quite obvious - I can understand the rationalization of their open marriage, but the fact she didn't - or wasn't unwilling to -

understand that having a baby outside her marriage is step way worst than just fucking outside of it tells you everything you need to know about this chick.

I doubt she ever loved Wally (probably loved his money and power, though...), but I know for sure that she didn't love her husband.

All is well, though - Henry acted like an idiot by getting married to that tramp, for sure, but he eventually wised up (sure, it took him having no choice about it for him to get there... but still!); he got the true girl of his dream out of it, and the family he always wanted; and Tiff and Wally got the ending their perverse and untrustworthy behavior deserves... well, so of it anyway.

Part of growing up is admitting when you made a mistake. That's what Henry learned here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

Not sure if I've said these before:

Some things that have helped make this arrangement work, so far, is 1) Her relationship with Walter preceded her relationship with Henry. 2) She was open and honest about everything. 3) Henry had similar privileges, with no bullshit.

Why should Walter care how he'll be remembered? He won't be there!

He was okay with her relationship with Walter when it was out of sight, essentially not affecting him; when she's carrying Walter's baby it's right in his face.

How would Tiffany feel if he knocked up Erica, and she had to come home from her trips seeing Henry's baby growing in her belly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

Working on the cuckold kink with my gf, and sometimes it's tough - this is exactly the mood I was in. Thanks for the perfect story.

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
it'll break the tie????

What tie?

The tie to his wife is already broken.

The tie to Erica? Why?

A little clarity is called for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The trouble

Is that if he could accept sharing her , he would probably be cuckold enough to raise another mans child .

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
This is acceptable

I found the story a tale of knowing what's up, and entering in a less than ideal situation. It happens for many reasons; this time it's love. It's an unfortunate choice but hardly the worst choice or the worst reason for it. He got away with the skin of his teeth and more, so his actions led to a good divorce and he did what was necessary for his well being once he reached the limit. A good divorce is worth so much.

I think your timidity revealed in the foreward gives away too much of the story to save face from people who don't read the story. For one, people are going to read the story almost no matter what, when it's new, even people that decided you're 1* cuck shit. That's why MM gets so many hate comments, many of them actually read the portion until they can't take it, although I'm sure there are some they don't bother-but with his track history that's hardly unjustified. Anyway, my point was that the suspense was sucked right out because you did that. I haven't seen a forward with a comment to the reader in a single MM story, so he she or it does so unabashedly. And I haven't seen a foreward that doesn't ruin the story or make the author look like a wimp, save for a few exceptions. I don't know what all your stories are and I don't really care to go find out right now, but your reputation will follow. So imagine this...since you swear up and down it's not 1 star cuck shit, I am left tentatively concluding that the majority of your corpus is cuck shit. Not exactly what you intended, is it? So just don't do that.

The story contains within itself all that needs to be explained. It does it better than your foreward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh well

He wasted years thinking it was mutual love ,but he figured it out in the end . He was plan B.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
*sigh*

Not your best. Possibly one of your worst, if not THE worst. That's all I'm saying about this story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Coredon - reading comprehension is important

The have a daughter and a son, the baby will break that tie. They will soon have two daughters or two sons...

As far as the stupid characters, he knew before the marriage what she was doing. I don't think anyone would have married her in that situation,

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Ending

I didn't lioke the epilogue. Should have left it out.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Good Story

Good ending also, I do wish more bad would have happened to Wally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry but this sucked

Started off as a piece of trash story right from the beginning when the reader realizes that he's allowing his wife to screw her boss. He was a toasted wimp from the beginning. If he really wanted Wally out of the picture he would have sent all his PI information to Wally's wife as soon as he had it. That would have knocked Wally out of the picture right away. The problem, however, is that she sees nothing wrong with fucking another guy as long as she's well paid for the effort. A whore by any other name (PA) is still a whore. All she would do is find another sugar daddy to fuck for a few pieces of silver. He never had a chance with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you are

a willing cuckold you are a willing cuckold. I find it hard to buy into, after all that training he would defy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous!

If you love someone, how can you accept her sleeping with another man on a regular basis?!! - and what is the love she has for you if she can do this for years on end?! There is no love here! She is prostituting herself and he is playing the field. What a totally warped relationship. Disgusting! 2*s.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
sorry

to find he had a child with Erica. Was it born mentally challenged like him? What a piece of trash - no man would put up with what he did.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
original

Another well executed original idea. Keep up the good work.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 5 years ago
He’s not c cuck so stop getting your feathers ruffled.

They have a open marriage when she is on the road. How the cuck wimp shit crowd is getting all pissed confuses me. This a a tale of a open marriage failing, like most of them do. Hell if a girl says before your relationship gets serious I’m going to sleep with this guy when we are on the road and you can sleep with anyone you want. Anyone might be tempted to give it a go.

It’s not the sex that killed the relationship it’s the lack of trust and respect.

MobeyDickMobeyDickover 5 years ago
Well Done

About 5% of babies born are not fathered by the husband / boyfriend. Most of those guys never suspect the truth and raise the child as their own. But some learn that they're not "Daddy" and then all bets are off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really well written

and in my opinion, one of your best works. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So funny

When people rationalize that he isn't a hapless cuckold who finally found a little backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 *, because...

Grammar errors (get editor who KNOWS basic grammar).

Many typos, transpositions and such (read it yourself first - you'll catch most of them).

In Spanish, the girl's name is Angelica, with a written accent on the e. I've never seen it spelled with a j, though it would sound the same.

Otherwise, your English is OK, story is original, language flows well. Enjoyed the story.

I'm getting less forgiving as I go through your stories. Future scores may suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big Guy

You love them wet back spitfires😎👍Every story is mexico and wet back younger than a day old flower fucking a out of shape white turd💩💩💩

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not

I didn't care for.him allowing Tiffany to have a relationship with Walter. I couldn't love anyone enough to tolerate that. His agreement allowed him to have lovers too, so it wasn't a cuckold relationship. It was a terrible situation made untenable by Walter's plan to have a child. Finally, he stands up to Tiff and.pulls the plug. He should have gotten a little compensation for his silence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved this tale VERY much!

Tiffany thought he was an idiot or just stupid. But he NEVER allowed her to play him. She finds out when Wally thought of playing for keeps pretending to be the Alpha dog but his balloon gets punctured by a very intelligent and wise man. He dotted all the i's and crossed all the T's. Just when Wallyboy thought he could outwit or SCARE him - Henry brought down the axe ... and cut of the serpents head - both of them. Love it when a plan comes to fruition! 5-STARS!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...