She Wants to Try Anal

Story Info
She wants to try anal...
1.1k words
4.23
53.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's Journey

Her First Anal

After the evening of teasing and foreplay that culminated in great sex and release for them both, they were snuggling together, and Carol said,

"Don, I want to ask you something..."

"Ask me." He said, quietly.

" Well, have you...have you ever had.... anal sex?"

"Yes, I have. A couple of times a long time ago."

She stroked his arm where it lay over her.

"Did you like it?"

"It's..... an interesting experience. I like it in its own way."

"Did she like it?"

"Well, one not so much. One loved it. I guess it depends on the person."

She was silent for a minute, then rolled over and faced him.

"I've never done it. But....I think I might like to try it. With you. If you want to..."

"Okay." He said. "We can try it if you want. I'll be right back."

He slipped out of bed and went to the closet for a minute and came back with the bottle of lube, then into the bathroom, returning with a warm wet washcloth and a couple of hand towels.

"It's probably best to start this way." He said, rolling her onto her stomach and lifting her hips in the air.

Her face was on a pillow, her chest to the bed, hands beside her head.

He knelt beside her and moved his hands over her firm butt cheeks.

"What's our safe word?" He asked her.

"Orange." She said.

"Right. Say the word 'orange' and everything stops, okay?"

"Okay."

He took the warm washcloth and spread her cheeks and washed between them.

"That feels good..." She said.

He snapped the cap open on the lube and dribbled a few drops just above her tight ring of muscles and spread it around her pink puckered bud with his finger. Running circles with his finger, he whispered,

"Relax..."

He placed his fingertip in the center of her tight ring and pushed lightly, then circled again, came back to the center and pushed again. This time, his finger entered her about an inch, up to the first joint. He applied more lube and pulled his finger out a little way and push into her a little deeper, this time.

"Mmm..." she said, softly, "That feels good. Different but good."

A few more gentle moves and his index finger was inside her and he added more lube and began to push a second finger into her next to the one already in her. It was a very tight fit.

"Relax, sweetie." He said. "Relax those muscles where my fingers are...."

In a moment, he felt the tightness around his two fingers loosen a bit and he slid both fingers inside her and began to move them in and out slowly. A little more lube and a little more time for her to relax herself and he was moving his fingers in and out and twisting them at the same time.

He pulled his fingers out and her hole stayed open, a tight 'O' for a moment and then slowly closed again. Two fingers at the entrance again and he said,

"Open up for me, sweetie. Open up."

Her tight ring of muscles relaxed and a round opening appeared.He pushed his fingers into her again and flexed his fingers, spreading her wider.

He removed his fingers and was still for a minute. Then she felt him shift on the bed, changing position, and she felt a hand on each of her cheeks, spreading them. She felt a pressure, his cock-head at the center of her hole and she tried to relax and his head began to push through the tight ring of muscles. She concentrated and pushed from inside and she opened enough for his head to enter her hole. He began slowly moving in and out, pressure and then relief and then pressure again and each time she could feel him a little deeper inside her ass.

"Okay?" He whispered.

"Yes it hurts, but...it hurts good. Keep on."

He kept slowly pushing, stopping, and pushing again, applied more lube and pushed deeper.

"Okay?' He asked.

"Yes..." She whispered. "Oh, I feel so...full...it's...yes I like it."

She must have been becoming more relaxed and she concentrated on pushing from inside her belly as her tightness relaxed a bit each time as his hard cock slid deeper and deeper into her ass.

He continued for several minutes as she became more accepting and her tension eased.

Soon he was gliding in and out of her, slowly but steadily.

"I like it." She moaned. "Yes, I like it. I like your cock in my ass...."

One hand moved down between her legs and she began rubbing tight little circles over her clit with her fingertips as his cock moved in and out of her ass.

"Oh!" She moaned. "Oh my god...I'm..."

and he felt her body tighten and her body clamped him tightly and then relax again as she rubbed herself faster. Her climax was approaching and she traveled up that hill, reach the peak and tumble over as he stopped moving inside her. She felt his cock jerking in her as she climaxed. This was a strong one, and she felt herself release a gush of her liquid from deep inside her as her pussy tightened and released a gush of wetness from her with each wave of her climax.

Her hand was soaked as were the insides of her thighs and the towel beneath her spread knees.

He remained motionless behind her, his hard cock deep inside her tight hole, gripping her hips until she was finished.

"Oh, my god..." she moaned and relaxed her body.

He slowly pulled from her and she collapsed on her side. She felt him get off the bed and heard the sink running in the bathroom and then the toilet flush.

He returned to the bed and lay behind her, taking her in his strong arms and pulling her too him.

"Where did you go?" she asked softly.

"To the bathroom to get rid of the condom and wash up." He answered. "I might want my cock somewhere else in you tonight and I don't want you to get an infection."

"Oh, right." She mumbled. "That was...well, it hurt at first and then...I need to learn how to relax back there. That was...different. A different feeling but...one I like."

"I'll get you a butt plug." He laughed. "Put it in and keep it all day. I hear that's...interesting too."

"Another item for out toy collection. Okay, I'd try that. But right now..."

He laughed. "You're exhausted. You need to rest."

"Yes, I do." And she snuggled back tighter against him and he held her in his arms.

They both dozed off.