She Was Forty Something - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as he wasted no time, quickly stood up, and moved in behind her. He slid his hands around her hips then removed one to guide his cock. He let the head rub around and tease her entrance. She could hear him breathing heavily through his mouth. She was so wet he had no trouble penetrating her. She felt the delicious pressure of her pussy stretching as he eased the head of his cock into her, and omigid did it feel good. "He is in me...finally.... yes, he is actually fucking me....finally I have him." He started to slowly push his massive cock into her pussy with short gentle strokes. With each stroke his penis went an inch deeper into her pussy. The deeper he went the better it felt and the more turned on she became.

After a minute or two he was finally able to stroke his entire penis into her and, as his balls slapped against her for the first time, she let out a moan of pleasure. "Oh my god he goes deep. He feels magnificent. He is hitting all the right places." She thought to herself. "Oh, that feels good, that's right, now a little faster", she told him. She reached down underneath and opened her hand so that she could palm his balls as he thrust into her. He let out a long, slow growl and she felt his big hands grip her hips in a more forceful, controlled way.

She thought "I am actually doing this, allowing a 19 year old to fuck me, allowing him to push his cock into my pussy. He is inside me, I have this 19 year olds large hard cock buried inside me....I am doing it. This is so erotic." She felt more aroused as he held her in place and his penis penetrated deeper into her than any she could think of and, as it was much wider than most, the pressure it was putting on the inner walls of her vagina forced her inner nerves closer together giving her much more intense sensations.

He felt wonderful in her, filling her like few could. She could feel her juices pouring down her leg. She could not remember having ever been so turned on. It felt so good that she could not help herself from moaning some more. "Oh god that feels good" she said.

Since he had already come he was able to keep going, but she was so aroused, it was not long before she felt a strong climax building. There was something very male about how he was holding her, the raw power she felt as he drove his cock deep into her. It was like there was no force of nature that could cause him to release her. It was unbelievable sexy and greatly added to her arousal.

She tried to hold on to the feeling as long as possible but the sensations were so strong that she could no longer control herself. Finally a loaded cry escaped her lips as nature over powered her brain and took its course, even she was surprised by how loud she was, as she was wracked with one of the most powerful orgasms that she had ever experienced. She felt her pussy contract over his engorged cock. He continued to stroke in and out of her as her orgasm continued much longer than any she had had before and her whole body shook with each stroke of his cock as it went into her. The waves of ecstasy kept washing through her body. Suddenly he roared and she could feel him pulse inside her as he too climaxed. That pushed her even further and her climax got even stronger.

He flopped over her, his muscular arms straining either side of her on the sofa. She could see his strong forearms feel his uneven breathing as his body heaved up and down on her back. He was still inside her, twitching as the last few drops of semen came out. A delicious feeling she wanted to last as long as possible. He stayed in her for a minute or two until his penis began to shrink. After he withdrew from her she stood up straight. She thought to herself, "Holy shit, that was incredible, I just want to eat him up. His cock is perfect. I should have done this a long time ago."

She looked down and could see that he had filled the condom with so much sperm that some of it had forced its way back to the base of his penis as it was running down the side of his balls. She reached over, cradled his balls with her left hand, and with her right hand ran her middle finger along the side to catch the stream and slowly stroked it. He shuddered. "I really turn him on" she thought with self-satisfaction and excitement

She said to him, "Why don't you go and get a shower in my son's bathroom, I will bring you a towel ." He stepped out of his boxers and slacks, as they were still around his ankles and headed to the bathroom.

She quickly went to her bathroom, removed her dress and shoes and took a quick shower.

She thought to herself, "Wow, I have done it. God that was so good and exciting. I have seen his dick, felt his dick in my bare hands and masturbated him to orgasm, sucked his dick and.....and now I got him to fuck me with that beautiful dick...I have just fucked him....he wanted me." She felt euphoric; the endorphins that had been released by all this had her virtually out of control. Once was certainly not enough. "That thing feels so good inside my pussy and he is not like a bull in a china shop, he followed my requests so that means I can mold him in how to please me even more."

Though that was a strong orgasm I am still horny and want it again I want that monster inside me again, it feels so good." She wanted to feel that cock in her hands again. Besides, she still did not know how heavy it was. And most important of all she would start to mold him to her desires.

She wrapped a towel around her and headed to her son's bathroom with a fresh towel. She opened the door and told him that she had a towel. He turned off the shower and pulled back the shower curtain. Good Lord. She had been so focused on his dick that she hadn't prepared herself for the sheer magnificence that was his body. She knew he played college football but never realized he was this cut. She walked up to him and handed him the towel. His eyes were all over her As she ran her hands over his bare chest feeling the chiseled pecs she could see that he was a little shy about his nakedness. She took the towel from him and wrapped it around one arm. Slowly she worked her way over his chest down to the other arm, back to his chest and down to his stomach. He had a six pack that she was sure had to be banned for mere mortals and strictly reserved for Greek Gods.

"Turn around."

He did. His broad back and tight little ass was now in full view. She imagined what his back would look like in motion in a ceiling mirror while he was fucking her. She formed a mouth into a small 'o' as she exhaled with the thought of that. She worked her way down.

"Part your legs."

He obliged. She squatted and positioned herself right in front of his ass. It was so round, tight and perfect she couldn't resist taking a bite out of it. She leaned in and kissed his cheek, the bared her teeth. He let out a little squeal in surprised protest which made her smile, so she opted just to leave a hickie as a momento. She could sense his confusion at this but knew he'd get it later when he took a look at it. She leaned back to inspect it, feeling satisfied with that she ran the towel up the backs of his thighs. She gently cupped his balls in the towel with one hand and swept the towel around the front to cup his cock with the other. She squeezed softly. She looked up at the back of his head. It was pointed down as he watched her every move. She wondered what was going through his mind. Even she had to admit that her ego suffered no loss at having this exquisitely male creature under her thumb. She was getting wet again.

"Turn around."

He obediently complied. And there it was, proud and bobbing right in front of her face. She idly wondered how something so big and heavy could stand up so high, and figured that with so much blood allocated to it he must be feeling extremely light headed. She reached out and took hold of it, loving the feel of it in her hands. She loved to stroke his large penis. She was again reminded how quickly a young man of his age could be ready for more sex.

Each pulse of his manhood was strong. Indeed, she thought that it was harder than before. It was such a turn on for her to have this young man's penis in her hand again and to know that he was under her spell.

"Ok, here goes, I am going to let him see my body, I am going to let him see me naked for the first time...I feel so turned on." She stood up and let the towel she was wearing drop to the floor exposing her naked body to him for the first time. She heard him make a short sharp gasp and his cock twitched and got even more ridged as his eyes wondered to her breasts and then down to her neatly trimmed pussy. She had worked hard to stay in shape and this was confirmation, to her, that she still had a body that could drive a man wild. The whole situation was very erotic and she could feel her juices begin to run down the inside of her leg she was so turned on.

She started to gently pull him by is cock towards the bedroom...like a sheep to the slaughter he followed. God, she was feeling so excited again. He felt so good that she could hardly wait to get him inside her once more. She knew that she needed to slow the process down. When she got to the bed, she lay down on her back and spread her legs fully exposing her pussy to him. She reached down and stuck her finger into her pussy to get it wet and then began rubbing her clit in an up and down motion.

"I want you to use your fingers and rub me like this. Come let me show you."

He approached and placed his massive hand and covered her whole sex. She took his middle finger and inserted it into her pussy, squeezing on it at the same time to remind him of what it was going to feel like to have her pussy squeeze and suck on his cock. His eyes became wide and glassy. She pulled his finger out and began expertly guiding it over her clit the way she liked it. The sensation of his fingers as opposed to hers was amplified triple fold. She pulled his hand up to her face and put his middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it in a feathering motion until his finger was clean. His dick was practically jumping now and the thought of him being so turned on sent shudders through her body.

She did not have any more condoms but she was so turned on that she wanted him in her again...now...she wanted to feel those wonderful sensations that only a large cock like his could provide. She told him to get between her legs and gently rub the tip of his penis up and down her pussy. Then she put her hand down, took his cock in her hand and guided the head to the entrance of her vagina and gently moved her hips upwards engulfing it. "Now gently push in." She told him. He did as she told him and when she felt the tip entering her she thrust her hips up taking more of him inside her. She thought "Yes! Oh God yes! I've done it again....I have him inside me...and bare back...I feel so empowered....so on fire....yes, I have him inside me again...and bareback he feels even better" After a couple of strokes he was deep inside her again and it felt wonderful.

She bent her legs back so that she wrapped her ankles around his neck and reached around and under to grab his hips to control his thrusting. She pushed her hips to grind up and down his mid section, knowing that this would mimic her riding him while also stimulating her G spot. She had him pinned in position so she could have her way. She rode him from underneath for a few minutes and could feel the head of is cock starting to swell.

"fffff-f-fu-ccck...."

It was all he could manage to get out in between the guttural sounds and contorted expressions he was making. She caught a glimpse of their entwined figures in the mirrored closet doors. She could see all the muscles in his back flexing and her hands gripping his ass all in conjunction her thrusts beneath him. It was all so sexy she just couldn't believe it

She wrapped one leg around his waist and straightened out the other underneath his leg and then rolled him on to his back. She started to ride him like mad watching herself in the mirror...rotating her hips...up and down....side to side...faster, then slower. "Oh god, this feels so good, he fills me perfectly" she thought as her hips lifted up and down on his rock hard penis. He saw what she was doing and started to watch too. His broad hands were holding her hips, and as he watched his grip became more firm. She looked down at his shoulders and biceps flexing under the strain...'holy hell' she thought, 'Shit, I'm gonna come all over him!' She placed her palms flat on his chest muscles to slow things down a bit. She leaned forward so that her breasts were gently rubbing his skin and softly kissed him.

He seemed a bit startled at first, but soon wrapped his big arms around her back engulfing her and started to return her kiss. To her delight she found that he was no stranger to passionate kissing. He'd taken a fistful of hair and was now controlling her head. His other hand made its way to her ass and he started to drive into her more aggressively. She sensed him losing control and pulled away for a second. She lazily began sucking on his tongue. His lips were soft and she could smell his aftershave or whatever it was he was wearing. 'Damn...' she thought, she'd better stop or she'd find herself losing control as well. She pushed up and his hands slid around her body and found their way to her hips again.

She grasped his wrists and guided his hands to her breasts.

"Play with my nipples between your fingers.'

He cupped them and rolled her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"Ahhhh....yes, that's it.....now sit up and softly suck on them."

He sat up and supported her lower back with one hand, effectively pulling her to him and took a nipple in his mouth and pulled on it. Then she wanted long flicks of his tongue, first one then the other.

"Oh God yes!" She pushed him back down and placed his hands on her breasts again, this time with hers over his. Holding his hands in place, she leaned her head back and rode him in a slow and leisurely manner, feeling the tip of his cock rotate and massage deep inside her. It felt so much better without the condom. Despite her best efforts to slow things down a little, her orgasm was already beginning to build and she could feel the sweetness of it take over. After a few minutes she couldn't take it anymore, and picked up the pace and hollered as she clenched down on his cock and her climax erupted. Shock waves decimated through her pussy and she rode him until the last one subsided. She collapsed on his chest and stayed there till the after shocks dwindled. With his fully erect cock still inside her, she listened to his rapid heart beat and heavy breathing through the rise and fall of his chest. He was clearly not finished and was simply waiting for her next move. She looked up at him. His hands were caressing her back and pure male desirous heat was emanating through his eyes. She locked his gaze.

'Shit, could she ever get enough of him? Would she ever be satisfied? When would it be enough? Never' she thought to herself as to her utter disbelief, sensations from the depths of her pussy screamed at each twitch of his dick calling for one more.

"Don't move, I am not finished yet. I don't want you to come yet so don't move." After a minute or so she sat up and started again. She loved the feeling of this monster inside her. She looked at him and could see his eyes were glued to the sight of her pussy impaled on his cock.

She knew that he was really excited and might not last much longer, that she could have this young buck at any time made her even hotter and soon she could feel another climax building, she knew that he was going to blow his load inside her unprotected, but she was on the pill and she wanted to feel what it would be like so badly that she through caution to the wind. "This feels so good...I am not going to stop...he shoots so much come ...I wonder if I will feel it....he goes so deep...I just have to let him come in me."

Suddenly, she came and her pussy clamped down on his rod as she rode her climax. He said that he was coming at the same time and she felt him push up to get as deep into her as he could and fire his sperm into her. She could feel the raw desire to make her his as he drove as deep as possible. As if he needed to overpower her and conquer her so to speak. "Oh god, he feels so good...emmmm...oh god...oh yes." She knew that he had to be flooding her based on the amount of sperm he had produced on the last two occasions. He rammed deep into her over and over again until he had released all his young virile sperm into her. She continued to move up and down on him milking his cock of all his come and savoring the feeling. She also felt great pleasure. "My body is still good enough to really please a man...he has just come three times in less than an hour and each time was as harder than the one before....and twice in my pussy".

She collapsed on him again. "Thank you sweetie that was good" she purred and thought to herself "Now this is what I call prime beef."

She knew that he had been there for an hour and that his mother would be wondering where he was. "We had better get moving as you need to get home" she said. As she got up off him she felt strings of his sperm stretch from her pussy to his cock. "My that was a lot she thought as gobs of his and her fluids began to run down the insides of her legs. She quickly put her hand between her legs to stop it all dropping directly onto the floor.

She led him to her son's bathroom and took him into the shower, turned it on and poured some soap into his hands. She guided him to her pussy and had him bathe her sweeping his big hands in long sweeping motions from front to back. She lifted up her leg to give him better access. "Damn this feels good." She controlled his hands and pushed his finger inside her vagina and rotated it to wash away all of his semen. She held onto his shoulder for support and held the hand held shower head to rinse away the soap. She then put some soap in her hands to wash him. She reveled in the pleasure of washing and lathering his cock and balls, still amazingly semi full. 'Ah youth' she thought to herself. Long strokes back and forth soaping every nook and cranny of his groin area. She realized he was holding onto the wall for support as he watched her perform this cleansing. Reluctant to release his cock, she rinsed and dried him off as time was really becoming short now and sent him to get dressed in her son's room.

She kept running the past hour over in her head, it was so erotic. She would have liked to have him again, but she knew he should go. She dried and put on her jeans and top again and went to find him. He was dressed and just coming out of her son's room. He gave her a big grin.

She took his arm and gave him a little squeeze, looked him in the eye and said, in a serious tone. "You must keep this a secret and, if you do I am sure that I will need something else delivered soon." He said that he was not going to tell anyone.

Over the days that followed she found that she had more energy and exercised even more. She had a new found confidence about her sexuality and felt more comfortable about wearing slightly younger and revealing outfits. She had always been eyed by men but now she felt she was getting greater attention and she felt invigorated by it all.

She also thought about what she was going to do with him the next time he came around. The thoughts of his fine member buried deep in her again gave her a pleasing arousal and she found herself masturbating as she imagined what they would do. Her husband had always taken charge in the bedroom and she'd never had a problem with it. Her single friends had always talked about younger men and how obedient they could be, how hard they were and how resilient their dicks were. "I'd never understood until now the allure of being in charge. I liked it. I'd definitely have to train my toy boy in the ways of pleasure so that he knew how to please me. Wow, a blank canvas just for me...'Oh the possibilities...'"