She Was Forty Something - Her Story

Story Info
She was married forty something. He was nineteen.
7.7k words
3.96
35.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

SHE WAS FORTY SOMETHING

Her Story

She was an attractive, fit, forty something married woman. He was the nineteen year old son of friends. She recalled how they had jokingly commented on how well endowed their, then 15 year old, son was. For whatever reason, this had sown a seed in her mind and since then she had been curious. Each time he had come around to the house she had looked at his pants to see if she could tell his size.

She had been unable to get the image out of her mind, and secretly wondered what their son's manhood would look like. Was it thick or heavy? How long was it? What would it feel like? How would it fit in her well trained hands? Now that he was nineteen, did he know how to use it? She wondered what it would be like to find out. A thought that she couldn't resist exploring, but how?

He was no longer the tall gawky fifteen year old, he had filled out and was now broad shouldered and rugged looking with a fast growing beard and deep voice. From time to time she had flirted with him in a very subtle way as she had given him a hug or reached out and touched him in an older woman friendly way. But at the same time she was feeling his body through his clothes painting a mental picture of him and secretly hoping that she was sowing little seeds in the boy's mind. She wanted him to want her sexually, not think of her as his mom's friend.

Then one day an opportunity presented itself. Her friend had sent her son to drop something off and this would mean that they would be alone. She had fantasized about what she would do in this type of situation for some time, but now that it was actually here, she suffered some serious doubts. She was about to put herself out there. What if he rejected her? What if she'd misinterpreted his interest? What if he told someone and it got out? What would her friend say? She quickly re-evaluated her previous reasons for feeling that she was on the right track and steeled herself. She might not get an opportunity like this again and would kick herself for letting this slip through her fingers.

Back to the plan.

She made sure to be wearing something that would show off her curves. She worked hard in the gym and wanted to show off her taut stomach and hips. She opted for a short cut off top that hugged her breasts a little too tightly which emphasized her nipples and bared her trim stomach, low rider tight jeans with a pair of high heel shoes to complete the look. She blow dried her hair upside down for a wilder effect, put on a little make-up and was ready.

As the young man came in she directed him to put the things down in the foyer. She felt his eyes pass over her body which gave her sense of satisfaction and washed away any previous fears she may have had. She couldn't help but notice his tight little ass through his shorts as he bent over and wondered what it would be like to be underneath him, cupping it in her hands and squeezing it as she pulled him into her. She felt that familiar tingle and smiled inwardly at this wicked thought. She gave him a big hug which allowed him to touch the partially exposed bare skin on her back, bingo...contact!! God he smelled good, and felt even better.

They exchanged pleasantries and she wasted no time putting her plan into action. She changed the topic and started to discuss night life in the area "You know, you would be a good one to ask. You saw us out last Saturday night and you are part of the younger generation." She said, as she saw him looking her over. "My husband has bought me outfits that he wants me to wear out, but I think that they are too much. You know what people wear out at night and, yes, I have seen the short dresses and tight outfits that many of the young women wear, after all they have young slim bodies, but I think that what I already wear is sexy enough. Last Saturday I know I was only wearing jeans, but I have worn other outfits. For example, the other night I was wearing a dress and it...., well...er..., let me put it on and show you. It will be much easier for you to tell me if you see what I am talking about. Would you mind? I really would like your opinion."

She could see that he had been unable to peal his eyes away from her naked midsection. He nodded his head.

"It won't take a moment. Please, come over here and have a seat on the sofa and I will show you what I mean. Give me a couple of minutes. I won't be long." He obligingly followed her, into the sitting room, and sat down. "I really appreciate this" she said.

She disappeared into the bedroom feeling giddiness she hadn't felt since being a teenager. Am I really doing this she thought, what am I doing? She removed her slacks and took off her crop top. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she took off her panties. Men always seemed to go nuts at the idea of not wearing any underwear and she hoped that her toy boy was going to be no different. She knew just what she would put on. A red, long sleeve Dolce Gabbana dress made out of stretch lace that hugged her every curve and stopped mid thigh and high heeled Louboutins to accentuate her gym legs. She checked herself in the mirror, turned around to observe every possible angle, flipped her hair upside down once more for good measure and decided yes, this works. She headed back out.

As she walked around in front of the young man she said, "My husband thinks that this is too conservative, even though I wear this without panties." His eyes went straight to her waistline and she caught him looking. Phase one, Bait one, check. She stood there for a couple more seconds, enjoying letting him absorb the fact that she was not wearing any panties. "See, you can't see a panty line because I am not wearing any." Again she stood still for a couple of moments before she went on. "Here, feel for yourself." she said as she walked towards him. She reached out, "Here give me your hand" she said as she took his hand, and slowly pulled it across her buttocks. Omigod, how long had she wondered how it would feel to have his hands roam all over her body, to feel the soft warmth glide over her bottom which made that familiar tingle get more intense. She turned slowly holding his hand to her waist so he felt the front of her leg just above the thigh. She stopped about an inch short of allowing him to feel her pussy, lingered there a while and then slowly turned back holding his hand to her body.

"See what I mean?" She cooed innocently, as she let go of his hand. To her satisfaction he mumbled some incoherent acknowledgement, obviously lost in the moment. Phase one, Bait two, check

She then sat down opposite him on the couch, and slowly stretched out her leg towards him, "I always keep my legs shaved all the way up, so my husband knows that, not only am I not wearing any panties, I am not wearing any stockings or pantyhose either! You would think that this should be enough for him. You feel my legs, feel how smooth they are." She rested her foot on his knees. As he reached out she lifted her leg a little more. She watched with an older woman's confidence and intrigue as he nervously placed one hand, then the other around her slim ankles. He kept his left hand still and slowly slid his right hand up to her calf. His hands were large and encompassed quite a large portion of her leg. The feeling of them skimming her skin was intoxicating and she realized she was fully turned on now and quite wet. She could see him looking up her dress and was uncertain of just how much detail he could see. But if the twitching in his pants was any indication, whatever it was, was enough. Phase one, Bait three, check.

She found it very exciting and gratifying to know that she was having this effect on him. Eventually, his hand crept above her knee and then it slipped under her dress. He was slowly working his way up her thigh when she looked at his crotch again. "I make sure to shave them regularly, so they are always like this." She could see a noticeable bulge in his pants. She let him explore for a while longer, his hand slowly, tentatively, moving up the inside of her thigh until he was within an inch or two of reaching her bare pussy. His hand was lightly skimming her smooth skin and the sensations were really getting to her. She loved every second of it. My god was she really doing this? She was letting, and encouraging, this nineteen year old explore up her leg under her dress and was now only an inch or two from discovering the effect he was having on her, this was exciting." The bulge was fully grown and twitching like mad by this point. "Well you see what I mean, don't you?" she said. He nodded, and reluctantly pulled his hand from under the dress.

She looked at him, unable to contain it anymore and pointed at the bulge in his pants, and said, "I am sorry; it looks as if you are getting a little excited." He blushed and mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry. Here, let's make this a little easier." She said.

She reached forward and, savouring the moment, she slowly unzipped his pants. He sat there motionless, just watching her hands. She put her hands in his pants and ran them over his engorged cock. He was thick and long, and the zip would not provide enough space to pull it out so she reached up and unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled them down. He lifted his hips to assist. She then wrapped her hand around his fully erect penis and gently eased it out. He let out a groan as she wrapped her hand around his firm penis. Finally, she had in her hands what she had wanted for years. Her mouth was practically watering.

Gently she ran her hands over it. He groaned. "It is beautiful" she said, as she stroked it. His penis was even bigger than she had expected. The vein running up the back was full and she applied a sweeping pressure to the area just below the head. He shuddered and groaned some more as his penis jumped in her hand. She liked the feel of its silky smoothness. She could not get her hand around it as it was so thick. She continued to stroke it feeling it jump in her hand each time her hand moved up and then down it. "I didn't realize that a woman of my age could have such an effect on a young man such as yourself", she said. She could feel the heat between her legs as his penis felt so good. Here she was with a nineteen year olds large and firm penis in her over forty year old hand. He was just sitting there letting her play with it, motionless groaning in pleasure. "Here let's see if I can give you some relief."

A woman of her age knew how to masturbate a man. She wrapped her hand around and started to very lightly run her hand up and down the entire length of his penis feeling it pulse as she stimulated each erotic part. With each stroke she would rotate her hand at the top just under the head and straighten as she got to the bottom where she'd sweep her hand lightly under and around his balls. She soon had him constantly groaning and moving in her hand. God this was exciting. She was really enjoying feeling him in her hand and could feel herself getting wetter between her legs as thoughts of having his penis buried deep in her pussy flashed through her mind. She was considering trying to take him into her mouth when suddenly he erupted, shooting long ropes of his sperm into the air, all over himself, her hands, her legs and the sofa. Holy shit! He sat there with a sheepish look on his face. It was so cute, she wanted to straddle him and kiss those lips. God he was sexy.

"Ooo, that was a lot! Now that's better isn't it?" she said. "You stay where you are and I will get some paper towels". She got up and walked into the kitchen reeling at what had just happened. She grabbed the paper towels, and quickly headed back to him, not wanting him to bolt from embarrassment.

"While you clean yourself off, I will just go and put on one of the other outfits that my husband has bought me. As you just saw, a description can never compare with the real thing, you really need to see this other dress on to be able understand what I am trying to explain. You see, I really still need your opinion. I need your honest opinion. You will do that for me won't you?" She asked him this while he watched her suck a little bit of semen off her thumb, mesmerized he nodded his head. She disappeared back into the bedroom.

Okay good, now he was not going to leave. Wow, she could not believe what she had just done, how easy and exciting that was.

She had just walked out without any panties and told a nineteen year old man that she had none on, then she had brazenly sat beside him and told him to feel her leg and allowed him to explore up her leg almost to her bare pussy.

He had not hesitated and it was clear that he was more than willing to participate. She had then reached over and unbuckled his pants, pulled out his cock. Again, he seemed happy to oblige, almost powerless to resist her advances. She knew she had him firmly under her spell as she massaged him to orgasm. She now knew, without any doubt, that she had the power to turn him on and was confident that he would be ready willing and able to do whatever she desired. It was a heady feeling.

He certainly had an impressive piece of equipment. She so desperately wanted to feel the fullness of him inside her it was all she could do to contain herself. The whole thing had got her really turned on; she felt so sexy. She couldn't remember seeing so much semen as she wiped some off her leg, that was the advantage of his youth. She headed to the bathroom to wipe herself off a little. At this rate she thought it'll be her juices running down her leg.

She opted this time for one of the dresses that she used to wear on girls night out before she was married. This one was black and consisted mostly of straps. It had a plunging cowl neck line and hemmed just under the cheeks. It wasn't tight but it hugged her body as she walked, but the back was the main attraction. Double crisscross straps pulled the dress in snugly for a custom fit as the open back dipped dangerously low so that the crack of her bottom threatened to show. The area around the bottom was ruched so it hugged every curve of her ass. The open back snaked around her mid-section so that large portions of her trim waistline showed. This dress accentuated her toned arms and shoulders and her still perky breasts. To this she added a small thong that her husband had bought her. She quickly put on some high strappy gold and black heels, dangly earrings refreshed her make-up and, in addition, added some lip gloss and walked back out.

When she returned he was still sitting where she had left him. His pants were still wide open and his manhood, semi erect and fully exposed lay there waiting for her. What a sight! She wanted to take him in her hands again, perhaps in the shower, and lather up his penis and wash it slowly. Lather the whole area so that she could slide both hands up and down his penis and around his balls...hmmm...later maybe

She was now standing in front of him. The young man's eyes were riveted to her, and his penis started to twitch and come back to life. This was something she did not miss and it excited her. She knew that this was one of the benefits of a boy of his age.

She slowly walked around knowing that she was showing off more of her body than most had ever seen. "As you can see, because this dress has no back I can't wear a bra." She paused and turned her back on him. She stretched her arms up and angled her hips a little which she knew would make the already short dress reveal a little cheek.

Then she continued talking pointing to her waist. "So even though I have a small thong to wear with it, I think, well you can see the line, can't you?" As she slowly walked up to him she watched as his penis now more upright was continuing to pulse. "Here feel for yourself."

Again, she took his hand and this time she took it under the front of her dress, letting him feel her bare flesh hidden under the dress, and very slowly rubbed it along the strings of the thong. Oh God, She just wanted to rub his fingers over her pulsing clit. His eyes were riveted to the bottom of her dress which ended just below her crotch. She was sure that he could see some of the wetness seeping through her thong as his penis was pulsing like mad. As she lowered and released his hand, she intentionally let her hand brush his straining penis and it twitched from her touch.

She turned and slowly walked a few steps away, letting him watch her some more.

"I think that with so little on, why not go all the way and go without the thong as well. Don't you agree?" Before he could answer she turned facing him, reached up under the dress and pulled the thong down and off. AS she did so the top of her dress hung down allowing her to expose her right breast to him. She stepped out of the thong and tossed it to him and said, "See there was not much to it anyway. I think that's better. What do you think?"

"Do you think that I could go out dressed like this?" She was now standing in front of him with only the dress on and nothing else. Something she knew he was now well aware of. It turned her on even more.

He was speechless as he just stared at her and then down at the thong in his hand. If he didn't know then he knew now that she was wet and enjoying this too. His penis pulsing over and over again as it had achieved full hardness. She looked right between his legs, taking her time allowing him to drink in the vision of this woman before him. She kept her eyes firmly on his penis watching as it continued to pulse, it was clear that it was rock hard.

She pictured herself straddling him, her pussy impaled on that beautiful cock, her hands on his shoulders with his hands wrapped tightly around her hips pumping. Her mouth started to water again.

"Oh, I see that I have done it to you again. You really know how to make a woman feel appreciated." She walked back to him and sat beside him. "Well let's see what I can do this time?" Once again she took it in her hands but after a few strokes she bent down and took it into her mouth. He made a guttural sound and inhaled sharply as she proceeded to take of much of it as she could into her mouth initially just to wet it. It was so big that she could only get about half of it in. She wrapped her hand around the base and positioned her thumb so that it came up the back vein of his penis so that every time she rotated upward toward that sweet spot her thumb would rub over it. She sucked with gentle pressure pulling upwards and moved with her hand feathering suction up and down. His thigh was trembling and sometimes jerking, which gave her immense pleasure.

It felt good to have him in her mouth but she couldn't wait any longer to find out what it would feel like inside her. She had to have him and she had to have him now!

Then she pulled her mouth off him and he groaned in complaint. His eyes went wide when he saw what she was doing as she took out a condom, unwrapped it, and rolled it down over his penis.

He sat there motionless, as if he were in a trance. She stood up, turned around, spread her legs a little, and slowly bent over the back of a chair, the back of the dress rode up.

She knew he could now finally take a good look at her glistening bare pussy, just being offered up to him for the taking. She was so ready to feel his cock inside her she could feel herself convulsing, Something she knew he could see as well, which she hoped was turning him on all the more.

"Now, you will have to be gentle as it will take a moment or two for me to be able to handle you because you are so big." She said as she thought to herself "I can't believe that I am actually doing this! I just told him to put his dick in my pussy....he is standing up with that big hard beautiful dick of his and he is right behind me."

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers