She Was Keeping Her Word

Story Info
Should a man or woman always keep their word?
6.4k words
17.5k
13
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

She Was Keeping Her Word

By Eric Omro

Should a man or woman always keep their word?

There is a brief mention of a past incest.

This story kind of jumped out at me while reading some of the comments on a story. For style I was seeking to capture another writer who I Just admire. I won't claim I did a good job. For category I have a married couple with some extra-marital fun, so according to the Lit Rules I guess that is "Loving Wives," right? People who feel so very strongly about keeping promises and vows also believe in following the rules, don't they? That is part of the social contract, the promise we all make with each other in order to call ourselves a civilized society.

-

Life Before Sally

In my family, one lesson my dad always taught me was to be a man of honor and keep my word. I thought that was a most important idea. Now I am not so sure, because promises may rest on things, past, present and future, that one does not know.

I was a popular guy is high school. Besides my general genial personality, part of that was that I was the point guard and captain on the basketball team. We won state in my junior year and my senior year, when we had only one Thomas boy, we lost the championship game. I was an ace at ball handling and could rain treys all day if they doubled the tall Thomas brothers who played inside. Double me and the Thomas boys scored lots of points. It was a quandary that most schools did not solve.

The Thomas boys both got college scholarships when they graduated high school, but strangely nobody had a scholarship for a 5 foot 5 shooting guard who took freshman math three times and could not spell too well. I spent all my spare time with a basketball, so the books sort of fell by the wayside. But I had a plan. Right after graduation I went down to the Air Force recruiting office and signed on the dotted line. I figured that loading and unloading planes while seeing the world was an okay job, plus I would not get shot at. I was almost right.

On one of those unloading jobs in a place that was not so secure somebody dropped a few mortar shells on our position. They were smart, they did not aim at the plane but at the storage building. A Kiowa made them pay the price for being there, those Army flyboys (High School to Flight School to Airborne Killer!) don't take prisoners, but not before I caught a couple of pieces of shrapnel in my fleshy parts, some kind of deep. Me and the Air Force parted company after 6 years. I was okay with that.

I traveled around for a time, crashed with some service buddies (some female) and saw a couple of interesting cities (SF, LA, Nashville), but eventually I returned home. There I discovered that I was no longer a fan of people in general. Oh I had friends, but my "genial" had run out so I could not do any job like selling or delivery or working as a team (like construction). I just could not stay "nice" all the time. Also, flights halfway around the world had kind of "reset" the day-night thing for me, I liked to sleep during the day.

I put the two negative factors together and got a job as night watchman at a factory in the hometown, 12 hours a day, 4 days a week. I got along with myself real good.

-

Meeting Sally

Eventually I met Sally, a local girl who was a few years younger than me. She had started college taking courses for both nursing and teaching high school history, and finally graduated with the teaching thing. Teaching high school? Why would anybody want to go back there? She tried it.

After 2 years in the high school classroom she decided to "retool" herself into a nurse. She was already half-way there because of her college courses. Sally discovered she was better dealing one-on-one with folks who needed her help.

We met while she was almost done retooling, we both moved into adjacent apartments at the start of May. She liked me and I liked her. She had an average face but a cute smile and a mouth that was very inviting for some reason. That summer we went to the beach a lot on weekdays, they were not dates, just something to do. Kisses (above and below) turned to overnights and by September we more or less lived in one apartment. October 1 we merged into a larger apartment which saved us some bucks. By Thanksgiving we were married.

We had both been around the block a few times, in her case she confessed to being around a couple of blocks at the same times on occasion. Our first "trip to the beach" ended with a little making out on my couch, there was not enough time for anything else. But as long as I kept it in my pants she did manage to show me that she was shaved smooth. Yum! The second time we both left early enough for full oral sex in my bed as she told me about the time when she was shared by a trio of Chinese guys.

"Three guys... didn't that make it a gang-bang?" I asked.

"Hardly... they were all small and sort of submissive... it was like a Chinese menu. For seconds I got them to do things together for me, stuff they normally would not do. It was a trip, but once I had been there it was enough."

By mid-June I had put it in her pussy and got a smile, but she insisted on being face-down in bed. I didn't argue. As a gentleman I always ate her to a climax first, but she really liked the fucking after I snacked plus she was an easy multiple climax. For the first time I snacked after, which she called the ultimate act of a gentleman.

For oral sex and even the fucking she always kept a skimpy bra or bikini top on. I was free to reach in, and I could pull down a cup to nibble her nipples, but she kept the top on. Finally, in early July she confessed that her breasts were different sizes (large B and small C cups) and "placed funny."

I asked, "Do they work okay? Does nipple stuff feel good?"

"Oh yes, it is just the look that..."

"Heck, guys don't care about that unless they are looking at pictures. You are programmed by advertisers who are all gay men, afraid of breasts so they use impossible images. Real guys don't want to look at breasts, they want to bury their face in them and use their mouths on them while fucking, that is hard-wired in straight guys. Looking is a last resort when you can't find a living girl and have to handle business yourself."

She let me see them. Objectively she was right, they did not match is size or placement (one was visibly high and to the outside while the other was a little low) but my body said "want them, good stuff." I just made animal noises and dove in. She giggled. The sincerity and pleasure really got to her, she had her first nipple orgasm in no time. Mouth-to-nipple replaced kisses as the first step in sex.

We both had a thing about sex during her period, we agreed that vaginal was not happening. Usually it was oral for me, with lots of nipple pleasure for her. Sometimes we did tit-fucking; her tits were big enough and floppy to work, and my dick might be characterized as "longish and thin" by Sally who had met a few erect ones. Before me she had exactly four dozen, but she said 45 of them really were not that much fun.

That sounded kind of steep to me.

"Well, there were a dozen that were one-time multi-guy weekend things, like the three Chinese. The other three dozen were spread over my senior year in high school, 6 years of college, and 2 years as a single teacher dating, which included one summer school at college which was really a sex camp. That came to 4 a year, which is kind of average."

I did not go through my numbers, which were fewer, but still enough that I was embarrassed by it. International travel to military bases around the world (every time zone) can provide opportunities. I had slept with native girls on 5 continents plus Japan.

In late August we were sharing a shower as foreplay for sex when she discovered that flow started half a day early. She was fairly regular, but sometimes it happened. The thing was, we had both been without sex for a time and were both up for a very physical session.

When she made the discovery she stepped out of the shower for about ten minutes. When she came back she had a tampon in, but she had also stretched herself out in back and lubed up. She was training as a nurse, so she had the good lube and the expertise.

She said that today I was going to do her butt. She was not an anal virgin, in fact she was showing some real enthusiasm. I had also gone that path a time or two, but afterward I was not that pleased. Still, I was hard with anticipation, so why not? We finished the shower and got into bed. I warmed her up as usual, I could not get the usual "pussy juice flow" reading but she seemed rather more excited than usual. Finally we got into position and I eased into her butt. She had used a lot of really good lube and had control of her body so entry was easy. It was also clean, she said she had stretched herself with a butt plug and cleaned things out earlier, because she figured we would go at it a few times in the next 36 hours.

I have to say, it was the best anal fuck I ever had so far, and she really liked it because of the feeling she got when I came, she really felt connected to me. For her climax we took turns doing her clit with our fingers.

For our second anal fuck, a few hours later, she asked me to wake her up by putting my cock inside her as she slept. That felt a little like rape but she insisted, and when she came awake with my cocked inside her it was pretty clear she was tripping on a long-held fantasy. I took more time and she actually got off with her fantasy plus my cock pumping cum up her ass. I had never felt the like, I was cumin and every muscle in her body was pulling itself tight as she made "real good sex" noises. I guess that climax made a real difference in what I was thinking about our relationship, because I bought the ring the next day.

Afterward she wanted to confess. Her first anal sex had a been with her late brother who was 5 years older. She was 19 at the time. Because of the weather they were stuck alone at their mother's home. Mom was at a conference three states away. "We were both lonely and depressed, so we turned to each other. First it was sleeping together naked. Then frigging each other. Kissing. One lonely night we went for penetration, but as brother and sister we wanted to stay 100% stork-proof."

"Why not oral sex?"

"I wanted him to eat me, but I just could not bring myself to suck him. Let us say his dick reminded me of something else and I could not overcome that. His cock was thinner than average, and about average length. I said only 3 cocks of the 48 were any good? He was one of the 3, and it was because he loved me. He was very gentle with my ass and it was really good for both of us. Our deal was, since he got off fucking my ass - and he did, big time - but it didn't get me off, he had to get me off with his mouth 3 times... But he did it 5 times because he 'liked his little sister's sweetness' so much."

She was concerned that I might be turned off by the confession, but I said it was cool that she and her brother could find some pleasure. Her brother sounded like a dark soul. She agreed, there was a lot of mental anguish because he loved his folks and they just tore it up, seeking to hurt each other in the divorce. She was too young (3) to see it but at 7 and 8 and 9 he got the full show, the buildup, the explosions, and the knife fight of a settlement.

-

Engaged And Married

Five weeks after that anal double-header, on September 30 when we were hot and sweating moving our stuff into the combined larger apartment, I set Sally up to find the diamond ring. When she turned around I was on my knee. She said "yes."

After a mutual celebration we shared the news with my folks. Her parents were divorced and living on opposite coasts with their partners, they would not attend. We settled on a small, cheap civic wedding and a honeymoon in Hawaii. Actually, when we started looking the honeymoon came first because we got a "right now" bargain price on unsold capacity. We made the timing work. Her nursing education had finished in August and she had a full-time job at a clinic starting the day after Thanksgiving. She had to schedule some training, but that was flexible.

The beach in Hawaii, day and night, brought back all the good mutual memories of the summer when we became close together. She brought a sex advice book, a book of positions, toys and lube, so there was a lot of sex. We both related past experiences, and in the telling and reenacting we made each of them ours as a couple. We also made some unique new experiences, like sex in the ocean and on the beach under the stars.

We spent some time talking about our expectations. Kids took the most time, we agreed to revisit the topic when she was 30, when we had a better idea about life. She would do a multi-year birth control until then. But we took extra time talking and thinking about it because we both wanted to be sure. Our parents started sooner, but my sister, ten years older, had a bad life, and Sally's brother who was five years older was dead from a one-car accident that looked a lot like suicide. He was depressed and on medication, those meds needed to be monitored.

We wanted simple vows, so we stressed that this was a marriage for life, that was really all we needed so why add other things? I said only one of us would come out alive, and since I was older and wives live longer on average, we would plan accordingly; we would save so she could retire at a reasonable age and live comfortably. So many nurses have to work well past retirement.

Saying it that way was scary, but she saw the point. I was a man of my word, and her parents had ruined their lives, her life, her brother's life and several others with their divorce, so she was 100% on board.

Making and keeping a vow to stay married became her top priority.

We were both savers and penny pinchers, so we saved. She was making enough money that we bought a house the following summer. It was technically a condominium rather than a conventional stand-alone house. In our case, 4 houses with two bedrooms each are built together in a cluster; each unit with two outside walls and two walls shared with the adjacent units. Each house is independent, with their own front entrance, 2-car garage, patio, etc. The condo association takes care of the grass and such for a monthly fee, and is also responsible for the outside walls (siding, roofing, painting etc.). They also have rules about upkeep, and other things, like no children between 5 and 18 living on site year round. The result was a lot of elderly folks, and some younger couples with kids in boarding schools.

The following December, some 13 months after our marriage, Dad had an accident while putting up his famous Christmas decorations. It would keep him off his feet for three-to-six months. Dad was a selectman for our county, he was elected to the county council. The convention in such cases was to appoint a temporary substitute of his choice, and he wanted me; he was sure that anyone else would try to take his seat in the next election. I would be a "good soldier" and resign when he was better. My high school history and combat injury helped my case, and his. The council met for governing issues, and the tough budget cycle was just over, so our meeting disposed of small routine matters. There was a nice paycheck and my employer was okay with it, they counted the once-a-month meetings as paid leave.

I took the oath of office, attended 5 meetings, did not make any waves. In June Dad resumed his position. I felt pretty good about doing my civic duty.

-

What Is Going On Here?

June 20 was the day when I came home from work early. An accident had caused a small fire at the factory. There was no significant damage beyond a cooked Bobcat, and some minor injuries, but a lot of folks would be around all night filling out paperwork so I was sent home.

At that point we had been married 19 months, give or take a week.

When I walked in the front door I heard some noise that sounded bad, so I rushed to the spare bedroom. There I saw Sally was under a big guy, missionary position, and he was screwing her like crazy. Both looked naked. Of course I saw red and I immediately pulled the guy off her. He was about 250 pounds (I am 160) but the guy put up no fight at all, once he was off I hit him but as I prepared to hit him again Sally screamed at me, the loudest I ever heard, and grabbed my arm. In reflex I slapped her arm.

It seemed that the nosey good neighbor who shared that wall had heard "violent noises from the spare bedroom where we never have sex," at a time when I was at work. They assumed the worst and called 911. The cop, coming from the other direction, hit the parking lot right after I did, by the other entrance. I did not notice.

Deputy McBride walked in the room at the moment I slapped Sally, and that lady could move. As it happened, Deputy McBride was a lesbian; her wife looked a little like Sally. She was also a weight-lifting body builder, 210 pounds of muscle with a shelf full of state and multi-state awards. She used the old "nightstick in the back of the knees" to put me down hard. She was on my back with her knee, about to slap the cuffs on me, when Sally objected loudly and slowed her down. Then another deputy arrived. The man I pulled off my wife was screaming in the weird crying voice, and Sally was trying to calm him, treating him like a child. Three minutes after the second deputy the supervisor arrived. I learned that, because I was listed as a selectman, my address got a special response in case it was political.

I was the only one with a threatening demeanor but it was my home so McBride stood me up and held me. She still had the cuffs in her hand when the supervisor asked what was going on. Sally insisted on talking but first she and the guy were allowed to cover up. By then I gathered that the guy had some sort of mental problem. That was when I noticed that Sally had a flesh-colored bra on.

First fact to come out was that the sex was consensual between Sally and Clete, who was 20. She had invited him. That did not help my mood, but Sally said she could explain. She had her arm around Clete and was trying to calm him down, despite being a big guy he seemed very agitated.

At that point I asked how Sally could give permission to have sex with Clete while she was my wife. Her response - unthinking and automatic - was that it was "her body and her choice, and that I was..."

I had a stupid moment.

My unthinking and automatic response was to slap her with my free hand - after I snapped my head back to distract McBride so I could get close enough. It felt like I caught McBrides chin. (I am short, she's not.) I got loose enough to connect with another slap on Sally, then McBride dropped me hard, this time my nose broke the fall. Noses bleed. Nurse Sally fixed that without a word between us. This time I was cuffed and in a chair when Sally finished her explanation of events.

"What I was going to say, before I was interrupted, was that I was keeping my word, since I made a promise to this young man."

I started to explode but the supervisor said that Sally was going to speak and I didn't have to be there. He made his point. I shut up.

Sally explained that 4 years ago Clete was a 16-year old high school student who had problems, the type of problems that other high school students exploit terribly. He seemed to be mentally deficient and he also had behavior breaks where he did things that made no sense. He was not aggressive, but a lot of folks took advantage and baited him for their own ego. At that point he had not passed a single course. Sally the history teacher talked to him. She noticed a symptom she had seen in one of her relatives and got Clete examined with some imaging. That showed the large brain tumor that was screwing him up. It was benign, and was successfully removed, but he would need drugs for the rest of his life, and he was way behind in his education. Repeated procedures to the impaired skull did not help.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers
12