All Comments on 'She was Stuck and Her Son Helps Her'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Hope she was still fertile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice read. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Thank you!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Another fun read. Good job.

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

I was there every second --- thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baby bump time!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Good story. I’ve seen this theme in porn clips but your story presented a much more believable version of stuckness. Good job!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Hot! 5 Stars. Please continue.

buster888buster888over 1 year ago

Different to what I usually read, but it worked for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job good story now how about the next part?????

HerHindHerHindover 1 year ago

Nice and simple, Thanks.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So realistic, nice progression of events and thoughts.

In life circumstances beget taboo touching and natural reactions can overcome entrenched social mores. Seeking relief at Joe's was a great solution until the pleasure of actually flesh overwhelmed.

While helping my mother to bed my hands landed on her breasts. Kissing, caressing and suckling followed that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The suspension of disbelief isn’t possible with your story. A woman getting willingly fucked with her hand stuck behind a water pipe? Nope. No matter what, she will want her hand out of there first. Then, if she sin the mood, her son could do her. I have trouble believing any other scenario after walking this earth for five decades. Time to rewrite; try again.

chris99999chris99999over 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous wanker, sorry I mean walker.

Wow! That's some walk. Isn't it time to stop and put your feet up. Perhaps you could then write a story, and of course, I'm sure that it will be a lot better than my miserable attempt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but you need to continue with more> Gave it a 5

TopReviewerTopReviewerover 1 year ago

Excellent version writing from the Mother's POV. Good Job! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

have observed that--as in real life--it is usually left to the female (in this case the mother) to essentially grant access to her body, even if she initially has reservations about doing so. I'm 76. As a youngster I had an obsessive fixation on my mother's breasts (which were perfect in their various dimensions, with lovely skin and pink nipples).

Some readers might be adversely reacting to my commentary at this point--but this is NOT a testimonial to an incestual affair; no such activity occurred between us. However, after my deranged father ran off with a woman much younger than my mother but no more beautiful, my mother became aware of my fascination with her breasts and with the most natural of everyday activities week-end and week-out allowed opportunities for my viewing of her to occur. (I know this for certain because we discussed it later after I married.) I don't know if whether (as a woman rejected by the man she loved even after he left her) she sought some solace in the adoration of the other male she loved (me)...or whether she simply decided that she was going to relate to me in the most natural affectionate way possible (since she no longer had to consider anyone else's opinions on the appropriateness of relaxed family dress around the house and she was going to do as she damn well pleased).

The point of all that verbosity is that she was a strong woman (most mothers are) and as a strong woman she gave me her permission to love her to the extent SHE decided was right. Although influenced by very realistic household circumstances created by this author--(women have always had to cope throughout history with household emergencies even when their men WERE around)--the mother in this story did the same.

SHE made the decision--and more power to her and all women like her coping with life as best they can.

Damn well done Chris99999. Damn well done.

I always want such stories continued. So...more please.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Gppd stpry but I wish it was either continued or longer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderfully funny and sexy!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.