She was Worth the Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 20th century ended, and the world didn't end, and on June the fifteenth, the curse came back. I got a call from Henry's son that Henry had died in his sleep. He was seventy-six.

Eight months later, the tag and title clerk, who had worked there for fifty years, died in a multi-car and truck crash during an ice storm. She was sixty-nine. Meanwhile, the dealership was making record profits. With more profits comes greed, and with more greed, came more risk. Between 2003 and 2007, we went from paying cash for all used cars we traded for, to borrowing money from the bank to pay for trades. All of the new vehicles we ordered from Toyota were financed by our bank on a $10,000,000 credit line, and we paid interest until we sold them. We were making a lot of interest payments, and the total amount was an expense.

So entering 2008, things got worse, much worse. First, we lost money the first three months of the year.

Second, we had significant arguments with our Toyota representative as he tried to get us to take even more new cars. They offered us six months of free interest on all inventory delivered to us in 2008, retroactive to January 1st.

And third, the owner's grown-up kids, seeing their vacation money going away, wanted to lay off people. By the end of the year, sales were down 18%, and we lost money as a dealership for the first time since I started working here.

The 2008 Christmas Party was scaled back, there were very few bonus checks for the year, and fear ran through the dealership that we were going to have layoffs and even some that the owner was selling out.

The new year started just as badly as the previous year. Still, in May, we started hearing about a government program to help automobile manufacturers and dealers reduce vehicle inventory and consumers to buy new cars with improved gas mileage rather than keep driving older cars getting poor gas mileage. We heard all about the program in June, and it was called CARS, but we called it Cash for Clunkers. The two most eligible Toyota's to sell were Corolla and Camry, and we had a lot of these models. The trades had many requirements that had to be met; first and foremost was a rule was they had to be driven into the lot. The second rule was it had to get less than 18.6 MPG. The government rebate amount would be determined by the difference in the MPG of the trade and the purchased car. Toyota also had massive rebates alongside the government rebate. More than a few trades were towed to the top of a rise on Amity Street and rolled down to the dealership.

The program ran from July 1st, 2009 to August 24th, 2009, and all reporting and paperwork had to be sent in by August 25th. Beth and I were run ragged those two months, eighteen-hour days during the week and eight hours on Saturday and Sunday. She became the head forger of missing signatures, and I created at least two dozen government documents that I copied to send to the government. Cash for Clunkers gave us the shot in the arm we needed.

Our new vehicle sales for July and August were way up from the same months last year.

Tony, the dealership owner, offered us two weeks off in September in his cabin upstate. Beth declined for us but said she would think of something.

Beth took two days off right before Ed went to Hawaii on November 1st, with his promotion to Rear Admiral (One Star). December finally arrived, and we had not laid anyone off; we only stopped filling certain open positions. We were on track to make a profit this year. Christmas Party day came, and we were all thankful to still have a job.

I thought I was off between Christmas and New Year's, but Beth told me I was working. Since Ed left for Hawaii, she has been in a fantastic mood. The week passed quickly, and New Year's Eve was soon upon us. She surprised me when she drove me home after we closed at 2:00 PM. "Put that nice suit you have on because I have a reservation for dinner at 'Carmine's Di Vega Ristorante & Bar' tonight. I am a brilliant guy, and I follow directions well. Thirty minutes later, dressed in my suit, we were at her house, and I waited over an hour for her to get ready. She finally came down from her bedroom, and the wait was worth it.

I drove back toward New Haven, and we had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant. After dinner, Beth told me we were going to a hotel that had a live band and dancing. When we walked out the door, we were astonished to see two inches of sleet and freezing rain on cars and the road. We slid across the parking lot to my car, and I assisted Beth's entry into the passenger seat. Then I scraped ice while the engine warmed up. When I had all of my windows clean, I climbed in to warm up before driving.

"Brrr." My teeth were chattering. Beth smiled at me and wiped some ice off my cheeks. Warmed up, I put my car in drive and gave it some gas to go. My car went straight for about ten feet then started sliding down toward the road. I managed to stop before we slid onto Amity Road.

"Shit. We're not going to my house tonight. I only need to go about fifty yards to the dealership, but I can barely control the car. If I can get on Amity and make it to the service driveway, I have my remote control for the service bay door, and I can open the bay door and drive in."

"But where will we sleep? How will we stay warm if the power goes out?"

"I could answer your questions, but I'd rather show you. By the way, what made you so happy before Ed deployed?"

"You tell me your secrets, and then I'll tell you mine."

The light was stuck on green for Fowler Street, crossing Amity. "Nobody's out on the road, so here goes." And I gunned it, fishtailed out of the parking lot, staying straight, mostly, through the red light and onward toward the service driveway on my left. I started to turn ten yards before the driveway and let the car slide sidewise. When I lined up with the entrance and still had some momentum, I punched it again, bottoming out my car as I bounced into the lot. I pushed open on the remote control and was thankful when the door went up. I was also happy that there were no cars parked in the driveway. I pulled into the service lane and shut the bay door.

I shut off my car, "Well, that was fun." I turned to look at Beth, and she kissed me.

"I could get used to that."

"What's that?"

"Every time I look at you, you kiss me." I took my work keys from the center console, got out, opened her door, and escorted her into the showroom. We turned down the hallway, and I unlocked the door to the owner's office.

"Billy, what are you doing?"

"Trust me." I took my cellphone out and called Tony's cell.

"Hello, by caller ID, I see it's you, Bill?"

"Yea, boss, it's me. I have a favor to ask; Beth and I went to dinner at Carmine's, and neither of us knew about this storm that hit. The roads are horrible, so instead of trying to drive home, I drove to the dealership. Is it okay if we use your sleeper sofa and the sheets, blankets, and pillows in your closet? Henry loved talking, and he told me all about it. And also, if the electricity goes out, can I use your wood in the fireplace?"

He laughed, "Go for it..." the power went out.

I pulled my coat off and wrapped her up in it. We had real candles out in the showroom that I took back with me. I lit two and sat them on the mantle over the fireplace. Then after opening the damper first, I started a roaring fire, bring heat into the room. There was only enough wood here for a couple of hours, so I grabbed my flashlight, found a winter coat in Tony's closet, and put it on Beth. We made three trips into the parts department for firewood, stored by the backdoor, using a parts dolly. Now it was time for bed.

"What do we do, sleep on the couch?"

"Sort of, trust me. Help me move it."

She helped me rotate it toward the fire, and then I transformed it from sofa to sleeper.

"Oh my, look at that. What other secrets do you have for me, my Billy?" She kissed me.

I went into the closet and came out with sheets, blankets, and pillows. While we made the bed, the office warmed up. Then I took Beth in my arms and said, "Enough work."

I kissed her softly on the lips, brushing against them. The tip of my tongue began the dance, fluttering back and forth, begging her tongue to come out and play. My left hand was cupping her right cheek, my index finger tracing her earlobe. My right hand was on her back, gently tracing a line up her spine. Her eyelids were open, and the arousal in her eyes was growing.

I kissed her a little harder, and her lips separated, her tongue slithering out between her lips and danced with mine, and then they joined together like two lovers. Her breathing was a little louder and faster as my hands, lips, and tongue combined to overwhelm her senses.

I broke our kiss and placed my lips on the left side of her neck, not sucking or licking, just letting my lips softly touch her skin. She shuddered and moaned as her eyelashes flickered, closed, then opened. My left hand dropped from her cheek and slowly moved down to her right breast, circling the breast then stopping to pinch the rapidly hardening nipple. I pulled the nipple out, between thumb and index finger, then pushed back against its growth. I moved my lips from her neck to her cheeks, barely touching skin but focusing my exhaled breath to a small endpoint, tracing a path to her chin, then recapturing her lips with mine.

Her sounds were erotic music to my ears, little squeaks and moans mixed with soft cooing. I mashed my lips against hers, our tongues slashing and stabbing as we began breathing heavily through our noses, her moans in harmony with mine.

I pulled back from her, then picked her up with my hands under her armpits and carried her back against a wall. Setting her down and saying nothing, I took her hands in mine, pulled them straight up above her head with my left hand while my right hand traced her lips with my index finger before slipping into her mouth up to the second knuckle. My left knee slowly pushed between her legs until it rested against the wall. Beth began sliding her pussy on my thigh as my hands covered both titties still covered by her dress, the nipples feeling like an eraser on the end of a pencil.

Growling like the queen of the jungle, Beth ripped her hands out of mine, grabbed the hair on the back of my head with one hand, and attacked my lips with her mouth. She increased the rubbing motion on my thigh, and her moans were rapidly rising in pitch until she screamed, a primal blood-curdling cry, as her orgasm tore through her body.

Beth slumped against me, her hands and arms hooked behind my head as she slowly came down from the most intense sexual experience she has ever had. I was shaking myself; the force of her release ripped through my heart, causing me to see stars for a few seconds. As our breathing slowed, I lifted her chin so I could see her beautiful eyes. My kiss, tender and soft on her lips, kept the fire in my body hot as I slid the zipper on the back of her dress down her back, one tooth at a time. She had recovered, and the spicy taste of her lipstick on my tongue only increased my passion. I wanted to cum so badly, but I wanted Beth to cum even more.

I slid her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I knelt to pick it up, and her scent and the view I was looking at overloaded my senses. I moved her dress by lifting her feet one at a time, then tossing it on Tony's desk. I moved closer, burying my face in her thong, wet and inviting. I took a lick on one side of the dental floss she was wearing, and she pushed my head away, saying, "Billy, stop. You know I can't do that." I knew because she had answered my questions about her sexual preferences.

I hooked my fingers inside the waistband and pulled off the wet and sticky bottom half of her lingerie. Standing up, I unhooked her matching pushup bra from the front and let it slip from my fingers. Her body at fifty-five was magnificent. I led her to the bed and tucked her in to stay warm as the fire was slowly burning out. Two quarter sawed pieces of oak went into the stove, and I returned to the foot of the bed. Slowly I stripped, over-emphasizing every move I made. Five minutes later, wearing a piece of cloth smaller than a speedo, I crawled up the bed toward the woman I knew was the love of my life.

I pulled the covers off her as the room warmed up again, and I kissed her, then whispered in her ear, nothing expected in return, my love, let me give you everything I have so you know how much I love you. Relax, float, enjoy, tonight is about you."

For the next twenty-five minutes, I made love to every part of her body except the center of the Y, her vagina, or my favorite word, pussy. Looking directly into her eyes, I mouthed, "I love you, Elizabeth."

Then I spread her legs, lowered my head, and extended my tongue. Slowly circling her labia, I licked with just the tip before covering her whole pussy with my mouth and creating a slight suction. She was wiggling, and her head was thrown back with her eyes closed. Her hands got busy, trying to pull me away from her pussy, but I wouldn't allow it. She was breathing heavily, and her moans sounded like words that I couldn't decipher.

I heard, "No, and stop Billy, and I can't."

I lifted her legs as I hooked them with my arms and slid my tongue inside her tunnel of lust. My hands covered her small C-cups with the large eraser nipples, and I let them do their own thing. My tongue had places to lick, and I pushed all the way in, trying to touch every bit of her sweet honey hole.

The volume of her voice increased, and I could hear her speaking.

"Billy. Stop, you shouldn't do this, oh my, no Billy, you can't, OH so Good, there right there, yes lick me, how did you know, right there, please Billy, don't stop, don't ever stop loving MEEEE."

Both hands were on top of my head now, gripping my hair and trying to push my face inside her. I slid my oral friend out and began loving her clit with my tongue's soft bottom. As small openings opened up between our flesh, I snatched a breath, but no way am I going to stop.

Her clitty was swelling, and I stroked it, and Beth was moaning, crying, cursing, screaming, and begging, "Billy, Oh my God, Don't stop, so good, Don't Stop, I'm close, you, You, I Love you, Billy, BILLY! I'm coming!" She arched her body up, and I quickly filled my lungs with life-saving air. She was shaking, almost vibrating when she collapsed on her back and relaxed her grip on my head.

I had stopped licking because her thighs were crushing my cheeks, and I was afraid I would bite my tongue. Beth was panting and shaking as she tried to talk, "Billy, what have you done to me? We have to be together..." She took several heavy breaths as I moved up and snuggled close with her.

"You haven't come yet, and I haven't felt this," she gave my cock a squeeze, "inside me yet. I want to be filled by him. Let me rest a minute.

Two minutes later, she kissed me and told me, "Fuck me, Billy. You've already made love to me, fuck me, and make me yours forever."

She was soaked, so foreplay was not needed, so I rolled on top, lifted her legs, and wiggled closer until my cock was wedged between her nether lips.

"Don't you dare, Gordon. If you rub a quarter of an inch, I'm going to grab something and squeeze, hard."

I stared at Beth with a tiny smile, and I knew I wanted her, holding my hand, walking beside me, in my arms dancing, sitting across a table eating dinner while someone's toe was being bad. I wanted to possess her, sleep entwined together, retire together at sixty-five; I wanted Beth and Billy to merge into Us and become We forever.

"William, NOW!"

I thrust all the way in, and she had a small orgasm, so I began a rhythm, all the way straight in, hard and fast, then slowly out until the little head was all that was inside. My plan lasted for nine complete strokes when she pinched my butt and locked her ankles over my waist. Three more strokes and she came again, stronger than the last one. Her arms circled my neck, and her talented oral digit was playing soccer with my tonsils, with her eyes barely closed, just fluttering. Her third release came, and it was the best of all so far, but I was not slowing.

Our lips separated, and I knew one of two events would happen; I was going to have a massive heart attack, or the world of sight, sound, and touch was going to become a supervolcano. Lucky for me, it was option #2.

"This is it Billy, don't you dare stop, awwwl, come with me, make me, Omigod, your woman, onngh, for, Oh God, ever, and Yes, I'm there, Baby, I love, NOWWW!"

It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before, even with nympho wife #1; what's her name. I saw stars and planets crashing into suns, atom bombs exploding, and the volcano erupted. I passed out, and no, I didn't have an acute myocardial infarction; I must have gotten too much sun at the beach today. I came to, expecting she'd be slapping me to get off of her.

Her eyes were open but rolled back, her mouth was open, and she was mumbling, "Nola said most women don't, but she does... Cheryl only orgasm before she was thirty...Diane had a few, but not lately...why me...no it's the guy...Billy did it...hide him...keep my sisters away."

Nola, Cheryl, and Diane are her sisters. I kissed her. "Beth, are you all right?"

No answer, another kiss from me that lasted a little longer.

"Why didn't Shannon tell me...wait, she did.. said suck cock..."

Strike two. Shannon was her BFF in high school.

"Beth, Honey, I have to leave, and I won't be back." Home run. That statement snapped her out of her trance.

"What! What did you say?"

"I said when we get out of here, we need to move all your possessions into my house."

"You're the only thing I need. That was amazing; no one in high school or either husband could do that. I thought something was wrong with me." She got out of bed and ran for the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she was back shivering, diving under the covers. I had taken care of the fireplace, and the room was warming up.

"I had to pee."

"I know."

She curled up next to me, and we fell asleep. Sometime during the night, electric service was restored. The fire was out, but the heat was back on when I woke up at 7:30. I felt beside me but no Beth. I opened my eyes, and the covers were down, exposing all my physical attributes, including my happiest feature. He was surveying the ceiling as Beth softly stroked him up and down while kneeling. Her lips were two inches away from the head, her tongue flickering in and out.

"Beth, you told me you couldn't do that, and I said nothing expected in return."

"I know, but a girl has to have options, and my friend Shannon always told me the way to a man's heart and wallet was behind the zipper. I guess I'm saying maybe."

"Today?"

"Maybe?"

Life is good. "Beth, what were you and Ed doing before he shipped out to Admiral land?"

"I had a lot of papers to sign, so we went to his lawyer. In ninety days, it will all be over."

"What will be over?"

"My marriage. He wanted a divorce. He's hooked up with a widow lady, and I said yes. That's okay with you, isn't it?"

Life is perfect now.

12