All Comments on 'She Wishes You Had a Bigger Cock'

by probably_a_slut

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I lost my left hand in an industrial accident about 10 years ago. I'm 14 inches from wrist to elbow. 6 inches around at the wrist and 10 just below my elbow.

My cock is 7 inches long and 6 around. It does the job, but when it comes to filling a broad's cunt, they love the arm. Goes in deep. Never gets soft, and has girth to spare. And when I gape a broad's ass, they stay gaped.

Big cocks, yeah, they'd okay I guess. But I got one better.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. If you crave something large, fleshy, and hard, teach your undersized boyfriend to fist you. All the way to the elbow if need be. Most guy's fists and forearms are usually bigger than their dick anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not probably, definitely!

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

I this was written by a small dick writer and not by a woman...Total bullshit! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha, what a troll! But, yeah, your boyfriend has probably settled as well. If he could, he would probably choose someone who was prettier, slimmer, bigger bust but less fat... and tighter. But thats life! ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Maybe he’s not to smell, maybe you’re too loose, and by the way? Your tits are lopsided.

Just wondering, when a girl masturbates, does she grab an 11” dildo and proceed to cram it in her cunt, or does she prefer an average size one? His many fingers does she use?

And lastly, the human race isn’t dependent on whether or not women cum, it only matters if the guy does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with this. I have had men of all sizes and believe me a nice THICK dick feels so much better. It doesn't have to be long so much and thick. My husband has the perfect size for me. He is just over 7" long but the thing is very....very thick. It drive me crazy. And the good thing is that I like to share. Several of my girlfriends like to come over and play with us. Beside, I love the taste of pussy as well.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

No idea why this was added in LW (obviously, it's an essay), but whatever.

Here's a secret men keeps from women: he wishes you had a smaller vag. A tighter one. Not the cave he now usually lost his penis into every time you're doing it.

Okay, okay - that's a lie. Well, maybe not entirely, but let's face fact: if giving even the smallest chance of pleasure, the majority of men would stick their dicks in an electric outlet. So yeah: we can ignore loose vaginas.

... But wanna know a real secret, something that most men really feel, but wouldn't dare tell their female partners, so as to not rock the boat?

Alright.... here goes:

He really, truly wishes... you would shut the eff up.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Most guys wish your snatch wasn’t as wide as a barn door. It goes both ways.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I wasn't going to comment on this shit, but I couldn't hold back when you kept calling an apparently average cock as "little." Just because a cock isn't huge doesn't make it small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

don't know if it's a story or not seems like a rant about dicks in some way's i think it's kind of true but coming from a guy with average equipment i'd say that if a woman can't be happy with what he's got then don't marry the guy also screw this beta male bullshit i've seen guys 6 ft 4 with average size junk and little dudes packin anacondas

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Every time I use my average size dick, I cum just fine. Feels sooo good. If she needs bigger, she should leave and look for it wherever. Just don't be a cunt and expect me to pay the bills while she does so.

I guess cocks and titties are comparable. If you don't have DD cups, you just are not an alpha woman.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Amazing Story.

-26thNC Approved

mark63055mark63055over 2 years ago

I THINK ITS TRUE BECAUSE I HAD A GIRL FRIENDTHAT HAD ME WATCH HER TAKE A FAT 1O INCHER AND SHE WAS IN FULL ORGASAM THE WHOLE TIME SHE COULDNT STOP CUMMING. THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS MIND BLOWING.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

If I follow your thought progression, then what a woman really wants is sex with a horse. Their cocks are a foot and a half, about eight inches around, a head the size of a fist and when they cum, it is like a fire hose. Probably_a_slut, maybe you and women who think like you should move to the farm to get that really big feeling (Or filling, take your pick).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a way to introduce yourself. An epic failure. You say in your opening that if people have something to say be brave enough to include their name. Yet, when I look at your bio it's completely blank. If you're a woman you're an idiot, if you're a man you're ill informed. I've been married twice, a widower the first time, still married the second time. Both wives are satisfied with the seven inches I happen to possess. Your mention of having "daddy" fill your gaping cunt tells me you're as deluded about cock size as the idiots who write about all black cocks being huge. The reference to 'daddy" is used excessively in those stories, your racial bias rose to the surface after all. By the way, who would want to fuck a cunt the likes of yours when they'd have to tie a 2x4 across their ass to keep from falling in. I'll make sure I don't waste time looking at anything else you post. The stories on Lit this morning are horrible, yours is a perfect example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she should save herself the gas. Tell her "beta" boyfriend good by and stop perpetuating the bullshit and the lies. For someone who claims to love her boyfriend, but needs that larger dick. And thinking she could have both. Then she is just dreaming if she thinks she can have both "the big daddy the alpha"and the boyfriend "the beta small dick". Then shes fooling herself,cuz the boyfriend wont except being second best. Any more then she would except being second best to another women

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Are you for real? If so i really pity your boyfriend. There is a saying..."Every Penny fits the slot." And that is true otherwise going by your argument no one below a monster dick would ever have children. And it seems one argument you missed was that most men are done in 3 minutes no matter how big their cock is. So your arguments for monster cocks makes you out to be a sad and shallow person. And just one question if "love" your boyfriend why are with your "Daddy" it seems to me you have no idea about emotions or care about anyone except yourself. It must be fun going through life not knowing how to care for someone or have any empathy towards anyone. Size queens like you are always selfish. Thank you for this troll bait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess the author's writing is based on her thinking that the man actually gives a crap as to how satisfied the woman is with the sex. If her climax matters than maybe he will just move on and let her find a big dick lover. But since she is being honest with men then maybe the men can be honest with the woman. Whether or not we feel her being tight or whether or not we need to strap a board to our ass does not always matter. If we get off, we get off. We will roll over to the "dry side" of the bed and good night irene.

Well written and good pace but probably best off in the non erotic section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this because now I know women want me to be honest. Here goes.

If we are being honest most men would like women to have nicer tits when your bra is off, the roast beef curtains to be a little smaller, tighter pussy, and maybe even a little better smell. By the way 50% of you give terrible blow jobs its just better than a handy. That bleeding every month is ridiculous as well and the attitude that comes with it is just as dumb.

If we could change gods design we would as well, but that is not how it works.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

A story to accompany this idea would have worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm reminded of a joke that one soldier told another in the film "Predator".

The other day I was going down on my girlfriend.

I said to her, "Jeez, you've got a big pussy. Jeez, you've got a big pussy."

She said, "Why did you say that twice?"

I answered, "I didn't. It was because of the echo."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about a tighter pussy? Dumb.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Good to know women are just a bitch in heat for a big cock. I always felt there was a reason why women were treated as 2nd class citizens but this makes sense. If you can’t control instinct you are no better than an animal.

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

We could make a long, long list of all the inadequacies of the humans with whom we have relationships. I've never met a perfect person and don't ever expect I will.

A whole lot of men wish their women weren't morally stunted narcissists who embrace their feelings and chase temptation instead of attempting logic and moral discipline. But we choose to love them anyway (it is a choice) and try to keep them from harm.

It's all about the compromises to be made. As for your suggestion that a man with an average cock give his woman a hall pass? I can't imagine such a thing as a woman with sufficiently attractive qualities to justify it. I've never met any women with even half of what it would take. Any woman who thinks she embodies and rates that kind of quality is afflicted with a terminal case of hubris and narcissism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When men let go of their egos, then yes, they know they are being lied to.

There are a few women who will be honest about it, but not many. The really

comical thing is that men's conversations about sex are really tame compared

to when women's. For many, there is no "protecting his ego" when there is

wine involved and little chance of getting busted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Painful but good to hear the truth. Just like your guy wishes you would just shut the fuck up. Nagging and whining aren't sex talk, which men love. Also "more than a handful is a waste!" You know that's a lie. Just to appease you washboard. Yeah he can say he loves you and you are sexy. Yeah, any orgasm is a good one and men's dicks are super sensitive and their ball full when they are young. "I spend more time looking at your beautiful face and listening to your lilting voice", do you really think young Navy guys away from home are seeking models with giggly voices. Do you think they passed on those whiskey voice big tit big ass women? Didnt you ever hear of "put a flag over their face and fuck her for old glory? Or a bag over her head? Or say "can we do doggy?" No there are lies everywhere. No wonder 50% end in divorce. Better we keep telling each other the lies. Otherwise there wouldnt be anyone to raise children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You're wrong!!! "Probably_a_slut"

It's not that the guys you have fucked, have small cocks. It's you, who has a cave for a vagina. Of course, having that kind of a pussy, it's almost impossible for an average male to fill it. Humanity has survived millions of years without big cocks being plastered all over porno websites. Lesbos, who use dildoes don't buy 12" long monsters, because they hurt a normal vagina. It's not a big cock what makes a man a good lover, it's how to use it. Again, it's evident you need an extra, extra large tool to fill your pussy-cave in order to trigger some sensations. Have it fixed by a surgeon, and your life would be easier and you would stop spreading bullshit all over the net due to your anatomic vaginal excesses.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

@ morebrand and Anonymous

You took the words right out of my mouth. I had a FWB relationship, and I fisted her five times. The advantage of a hand and arm over a dick is that the hand and arm never goes flaccid and can go for as long as desired. My friend told me they were the most intense sexual experiences of her life.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
A dose of reality

But I have something to add. Girth, width wideness is more important to women than a dick that is twice the length of their vagina. You can be long, and bash her insides, but unless you are wide, you're not hitting the nerve endings in her entrance, that are three times as numerous as the inside.

So there is long and wide. Few are both and saying big is misleading. Big-wide or big-long? In most of these porn stories it is never explained or the guy is both. The number of guys per thousand that are both over 8inch long and wide is one in a thousand. Guys that are ten-inch or more even rarer.

So what does that mean? Lot's of dissatisfied women? Maybe so. But 16% of women consistently don't like sex. Not with their ex. Not with you or with a guy with a big dick. A good seven to ten per cent never even cum AT ALL.

But, in surveys, a thick dick of six to seven inches wins over a longer thinner cock. Want proof? They don't sell too many thin/long dildoes. But they do sell short and thick ones.

Still, there is one reality to take from this. if you were born small, it's not your fault. You can't exercise or wish your way to a longer or wider dick. Unlike women who can get a boob job, we can't save up for a dick job. If that was a thing, some doctors would be billionaires and LW would be a thing of the past.

So, where does that leave you with your woman? It really depends on her curiosity and respect for you. If she is curious, she will look for bigger at one time or another. if she respects you, she will make sure you never find out. I'm talking about women who decide that life is too short and they need something they don't have. This is beyond morality or love. And lets be honest, some of you guys cheat on your wives for similar reasons. Bigger tits, bigger ass, smaller tits, prettier face... you pick.

One thing to feel good about. Most guys out there have average to small dicks. if your wife decides to go looking, she has to kiss a lot of frog dick before she finds the elephant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally I gave up on pussy a long time ago. Watching porn is far more satisfying and a lot cheaper, it also doesn't nag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps it's simply that the genetic lottery to which you have regulated most unfortunate men...has simply (unfortunately) awarded you the Grand Canyon of cunts? Your gash is probably so damn gigantic that only a 10 plus inch wine bottle can touch the sides?

Just like your missive written here...the truth is men want a tight pussy. They'll tell you different. "No honey, your pussy feels so good." Then when you leave the room the truth is he's telling his friends your hole is gigantic, and the only way he gets off with you is he has to think about his ex GF's tight little perfect pussy because he can't feel the sides of your sloppy cunt.

Yeah...the truth hurts. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess she made her point about how fragile men really are...took me a long time before I realized that

women were sexually superior to men. Theoretically, if a woman wanted, she could have sex with 10 men in

one night. A man can simply not do that. I guess I'm older and hopefully wiser, but my fragile male ego is

not as fragile as it used to be and I still get all the sex that I want.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

He probably wont say he wishes you were tighter, like you were when you were 22, just before he leaves you, for that 22 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can almost 100% guess a one page story from the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit caty, some would say brutal. Since I have long been turned on by a partner lusting after a bigger cock i'm alright with being just a few shades away from that 'absolute specimen' of a guy, and I'm not that bothered in the least about being bigger myself, in fact, it would really spoil the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I AM well endowed...too well endowed. The majority of the women I've been with (15, to be precise) are hesitant, unwilling or unable to let me sink in to the hilt. Four or five self-described size queens can be counted in that group. Size-wise, it's too long to get REALLY hard, so there is always a little bit of flex. I'm way too "goody goody" to do porno, but if I did, how much call is there for a stunt cock that maxes at 80% hard? Maybe I'm self-conscious about not pummeling a woman and it affects me hardness...I don't know. Frankly, it sucks...I'd be a lot more happy with 4" less and the ability to get fully turgid. Maybe most women DO want a bigger dick, but there are limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW. I see where you are coming from, thanks for sharing what she won't tell you. Your boyfriend should just find someone more physically attractive to all of him, and not part of him.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Even long dong silver said fucking you is like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

Sheer idiocy, laughably so.

Thanks for the Thursday chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a retarded mongo cunt. Talent free, clueless and slant heavy.

Go suck a snail.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@MattblackUK has it right. You have an interesting start here that could be the basis for a heck of a story. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it... a couple of times a year my ex will call me "just to talk" and I pound her so hard she can't feel her legs. If you haven't made a woman's lower half go numb, you got an average cock.

trance00trance00over 2 years ago
Truth

This is also the truth: any man who values his self respect, any man with integrity who also demands integrity from his spouse, will walk away from his wife long before he ever gives her a hall pass, even, maybe especially, if they have children (after all, it is necessary to be a good role model). There is no point maintaining a relationship with anyone who can't decide what they want and have the maturity and discipline necessary to do what it takes to keep it. If cock is what is really important to a woman, not the person or the relationship, the answer is simple, don't get married and be satisfied with being alone when not seeking or having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both found it interesting. It was controversial and bound to anger a lot of readers. However, it is a truth that needs to be told. The solution you offer, a hall pass for a wife, will work for some couples, but not for all.

When we met, my wife was already quite sexually experienced from her college days. Our foreplay, when we were dating, was often her telling me about all the ‘hung’ guys she had fucked. And how hard they had made her cum.

I knew she really loved me for who I was, and not for my dick size. I’m a pencil-thin, 3-inch dick at best and she has never cum on it. Our ‘workaround’ was that she simply continued fucking one of her ex-boyfriends.

It works out well; she only needs a really good fucking once a week. So, she sleeps over Friday nights at his place. Then, around noon on Saturday, she comes home and we get on with the rest of our weekend and our lives.

However, once in a while she will ask, “If we have children, especially a boy; would you really want him to have a small dick like yours?” It’s clear she already wants the Alpha male to sire our children! We hope you will continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite saying concerning size by Tom Arnold " even a 747 looks small when it's parked in The Grand Canyon". The girls I have known that were size queens were that way because they were either just wide open by nature or they used 440V vibrating dildo's and wrecked their twats beyond repair. I once met a girl named "hollow Holly" now why would the guys all name her that? So you women that have augered out your twats to a size big enough to accommodate your entire fist don't talk to guys about their cock size.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Terrible read

Only porn actresses and sluts want bigger penises. Sorry terrible short story without regards to other people's feelings.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

So, with all your experience, tell us the optimum size. For example, is 14 inches better than 12? Is it different for different women? We're hanging on your every word.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

As someone said, if women preferred larger penises, evolution would have made them more common.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He wishes you didn’t have the Chunnel between your legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I met my wife when she was dating my friend. One night after a party we went to Don’s for another drink. I sat on chesterfield and they sat in armchair with her on his lap. I passed out and was woke by some moaning. They were still in armchair but naked with her riding his big cock. I am average and he is about 2 inches longer and a lot thicker. I pretended to be asleep but watched her enjoying her ride. When he thrusted up and unloaded deep in her she had a screaming orgasm.

After they broke up we started dating and have been married a long time. She has been a faithful wife . She is petite so tight even with me. But I have only made her moan never scream like she did with Don so I know size is a factor.

probably_a_slutprobably_a_slutover 2 years agoAuthor

I am geniunely flattered to be getting so many enthusiastic responses! It was always obvious that it was going to take the form of anger and deflection, but the fact that I openly predicted all of it and people still decided to follow suit just means the message really hit home.

I think the general theme here -- if your goal is to lash out at me effectively -- is that you guys are adding way too much of your own life stuff to what I said. I never said that women have no flaws, can't control themselves around big dicks, and that you're a jerk if you don't let her sleep around. In fact I made pretty certain to say the opposite on all counts.

All I'm saying is that if your dick was bigger -- or if someone bigger were fucking her -- then she'd have more satisfying sex. You can't get around that fact.

- "Dicks are perfectly sized because of evolution." It's a nice theory, but how long have women been a) picking their partners, and b) having a lot of sex before marriage? Even setting that aside, I already said that women are perfectly capable of making sacrifices and settling.

- "You just have a loose pussy." Sure, let's run with that. Even with my Grand Canyon vagina, I can still make any guy cum in a few minutes if I want to. Womanhood 101: we can flex down there and make it tighter. You must see how my situation is different than having a dick so small it can't even make your partner cum at all. That's why it's guys chasing after girls and not the other way around.

- "Oh yeah, then what's the right size then?" Honestly, as much of a size queen as you think I am, I'm not going around measuring dicks with rulers. I'd say if she's stroking you with one hand, you're not long, and if her fingers go around and touch her thumb, you're not thick. Girls do have different size vaginas, but again, there's a reason the vaginal orgasm is seen as a long and difficult task to most men. It really isn't when you're packing the right equipment.

- "You're mean, and selfish, and..." lol okay. We can run with that, too. I'm being very insensitive by saying all this, maybe I am a bad person. For what it's worth, I'm not cheating on my boyfriend, he knows about my Daddy and finds it hot when I describe how it feels to be stretched out by him.

- "What's so great about women anyway? Who cares if they cum?" You know what? Fair point. If you want to swear off women and just jerk off, or find a submissive virgin you can control with ignorance and social contracts, go for it. Better keep her on a tight leash, and please at least get her a vibrator so she has something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

haahahah, unintentional comedy. As one post said, if women needed bigger dicks, nature would have designed them bigger. This writer, her twat bigger than her brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guys who are triggered by this are funny AF. Can’t imagine what they are so insecure about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many angry commenters, but honestly, if they didn’t deep down believe that size actually does matter then they probably wouldn’t feel insecure enough to go the category all the cuck smut gets posted to and seek out a title that clearly indicates it’s for people into small penis humiliation to argue with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a trick story. Everyone knows that women don’t have orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for telling me the truth and what I knew deep down about my lack of size. Pretty sure my wife has hooked up with a college boyfriend who travels through our area on business. I don't ask questions as she told me my job is to make sure we never run out of batteries...all her toys are bigger than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There seems to be an abundance of those thinking they can speak for most. OP, you are probably a slut and the people you associate with are probably sluts too. Most women haven’t had eight thick inches and most wouldn’t like it. Women that can handle thick eight inches are as rare as thick eight inchers are. Stop thinking you speak for most women when you’re probably just spewing the consensus of your slut group.

The men that claim your significant other wishes you were tighter, are tired and pathetic. It’s almost like you asked who has a small dick and you’re angry about it and they raised their hands. Guys, I don’t wish for tighter pussy or bigger tits. My mother of two wife wouldn’t be considered tight and I really don’t care. She has big tits but frankly, I prefer small tits. My dick is objectively small.

None of this matters to us. Our relationship is more than the size of breasts or dick. It’s been said that the largest sex organ is between your ears. For some of you, your brains are apparently as small as your dick.

OP, that was well written and a fun read. The reactions might be the funniest thing. Peace, out.

hbroderhbroderover 2 years ago

They say that an essential purpose of good art is to provoke.

Using that standard, this story is a raging success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you are telling the truth. Currently I'm splitting my time between two gals, both are in their early twenties. I have two ex girlfriends. Both call me about every other month to come by and visit. One is now married. Number one girlfriend behaves like this: once I get her going she winds up squealing and screaming my name repeatedly. Along with that she is screaming thank you as well. Eventually after about 40 mins of this she becomes incapable of speech. She tries to talk but can't. About every 3 to 5 mins she orgasms. She squirts, her pussy clutches at me, her eyes roll back, her legs twitch and tremble. When she sits on top its painful as my cock is banging off the back of her. It feels like she's going to break me in two. When she sleeps over for the night she insists I sleep inside her. The first time she spent the night she said, "You have my consent to use me any way you want. Please feel free to fuck me as I sleep." We usually wake up around six thirty where we just pick up. If we're staying in a hotel, she'll insist I get breakfast since she can't walk. It's funny when I bang her brains out as she tries to talk but can't. Girlfriend number two is much the same way. If I don't call, she does and tells me what time she's coming over to get her fix. Both girlfriends once they arrive on different nights eventually get to a point where they say, "Okay let's fuck. They'll walk into the bedroom strip off their clothes, climb up on the bed, spread their legs as wide as they can and say, "Come on baby fuck me!" It's a rush to be sure. I've had women in the throes of orgasm say to me, "Baby I want you to marry me." Once you've taken a woman like that they never forget and their lust usually gets the better of them. To be honest I'm not long but I am quite girthy and get incredibly rigid, so much so that it hurts. I prefer my ladies petite as they are the tightest. I doubt I'll ever get married in that I've seen female nature at its basest most primal form. It takes a special female to remain loyal and most can't resist a well hung alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've overheard my wife having this conversation once with her girlfriends during their weekly poker games. Funny, I was a virgin at 22 when I met my wife and she was very experienced, kind of a role reversal of society, at least in the mid 80s it was. I also "arrive" after just a few strokes. I knew was small when erect even as a teenager, as I experimented with other guys in high school by giving them oral or a hand job in the showers while I was in high school. Back then, things like that stayed very quiet, the guys I did this for and I never spoke of it. So I do know that guys come in various sizes, to me, all penises are fun, but I only performed oral and hand jobs on other guys...so my experience isn't really a comparison of a woman's point of view. When I met my wife, she loved that I was a virgin. She was a surgical technician at a large hospital where we lived and part of those duties were shaving penises for surgery. She also subsrcibed to Playgirl magazine back in the day. I never told her about my experiments with guys. Well, turns out that one of my schoolmates dated my wife during high school during the same time period while I was performing oral for him as we were in the same gym class all through high school. He was a very thick seven inches and more often than not, I usually serviced him twice as he could quickly recover and was ready for me again. Turns out that he's one of the guys my wife told her friends about during her girl's poker nights. She also told them about me being a virgin when we met (her girlfriends think its cute, many are much younger as they are co-wokers) and about my lack of size and quick trigger. So, that being said, I always make sure that I gave her plenty of times at parties and social gatherings where I would run errands to get more food or drink, or drive a drunk friend home and leave my wife with a guy she had been flirty with. I've never seen her with another guy, but I'm pretty sure I've had "seconds" where I think she had enjoyed another man, I finish immediately after entering her and then she pushes my head down and says, "babe, you know this is the only way you can get me off" and I know I have swallowed others loads and my own. That has excited me from the very begining of our realationship. Back then, I don't think the term cuck was as socialized as it is today. So, I agree with the author. My wife takes her liberties and I know when I'm out of town on business, she goes out with her friends. Its funny, penis size was always a point of discussion when my wife was working at the hospital, all her co-workers were women. Anyway, that's my situation. I don't mind. I currently wear a male "extender dildo" during sex with her. We use the two to three thrusts and my orgasm as lube to prepare her for the thick extender in order her to have a vaginal orgasm from me, its the only way I can satisfy her. Everything else with us is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahaha! Everyone that has responded, of which the number is impressive, has fallen for her psychological ploy. Guarantee you she is getting off from your responses more than any dick she could imagine. She wanted you people to react this way, she did indeed predict the reactions, but she made one mistake: she generalized. Even if most women do feel this way, then that's their prerogative. Let them have what they wish as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Far be it from me to judge or tell her what makes her feel good. She struck a nerve, a very sensitive one and she knew exactly what she was doing. I applaud her giving her perception of what she believes to be the truth. She's allowed her opinion just like everyone else. The fact is if she didn't want attention in some form or fashion, then this story wouldn't have been written. We all are guilty of giving her attention, so she got what she wanted.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 2 years ago

Beautifully honest writing. And, some of us like being told we dont measure up. Would love to hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. what do you consider is a good size girth and length wise? what do you think about long and skinny dicks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm, mush brain my favorite! :-) (I'm lucky though, I don't have to drive anywhere to have my brain turned to mush!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with most of what you are saying about size matters , every woman I have discussed this topic with has said basically the same , what nobody can answer for me is why do most of the married women I know cut off their husbands for sex after turning 60, every guy I know thats married over 60 has been cut off. Why ? It isn't because we have small dicks, most of us are above average or bigger ? I know because we talk just like the women do . I believe they are unhappy with their 60 year old body and lost most of their libido which can be fixed if they want to . There is a reason a lot of married men take off with their secretaries, the wife quit putting out. Size had nothing to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From a guy with a small penis….thank you.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This is laughably ignorant. Honey, it's not fun to fly a prop plane through the Grand Canyon.

With you, I'd have to tie a board to my ass to prevent falling into that chasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love having my wife tell her girlfriends while I'm in the room and they're drinking wine, that I'm the smallest guy she's ever been with. The girls laugh as they see my little pup tent form in my jeans. Nothing makes me come harder or quicker, that they all know I've got a "cute" penis, as my wife calls it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of this story is accurate. If I was a woman and got bashed like some of the responses posted here, I most likely wouldn't admit to it either. I know 2 women who admitted their preferences when they were tipsy

and basically tried to backtrack/clarify the next day. I now realize they didn't want to be labeled a slut, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x that's not how evolution works and women, in general, haven't been free to choose their sexual partners for long enough anyway.

Mb863Mb863over 2 years ago

Refreshing to hear the straightforward truth and I am astounded by the range and severity of the reaction. And, lastly, impressed by the restraint demonstrated in probabaly_a_slut’s response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Us small guys need to learn our place and its not in any vagina, not even my wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In her mid 40s, my wife had her first extramarital sex. The guy was hung long and wide and he was aggressive. Needless to say, she is now a size queen and will only fuck hung men.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The only truly worried about size is men, and its generally the wimpy little closeted males commenting below me who live in denial.

I feel sad for them, for one thing just because they cant accept what they truly are and secondly believing this story is in any wal real. Some women might be but the cucks around here are more size queens, dreaming about sucking and fucking one themselves.

Just stop, mental illness is NOT something these little boys should celebrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that’s depressing, ah well, no hall pass tho, adulthood is essentially suffering in silence. If I can’t get a hall pass from things I’m not content with… well, misery loves company. Thanks for the story, hope you’re doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know I’m far too small for my wife. She loves me but finally admitted it. I’ve chosen for her happiness to let her find and fuck huge dicks. She uses them basically as a dildo but is so much more satisfied now than I could ever make her. It was my choice to allow it but was the right thing to do for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you havent yet met men who knows hypnosis. For example once I gave a woman over 30 orgasms without touching. And I can also use these skills while I am fucking with little dick. Female orgasms is 100% mental. learn these from David Shade. masterful-lover.com

skip5236skip5236over 2 years ago

It’s kind of ridiculous how worked up people get about this. Yes, there is no substitute for cock size bigger is (a lot) better. Visually and performance wise women prefer hung guys. And so many guys respond with angry denial. You also can’t throw a football like Aaron Rodgers, you aren’t as handsome as a model, your not as smart as Elon Musk. These are truths too, and your woman probably wishes you were model handsome. And people don’t get angry about these facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a small cock i know ill never live up to expectations but theres nothing wrong with women having a preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate the honesty. though I have a small penis humiliation fetish, there were parts of your essay that were genuinely tough pills to swallow. As a guy of average size, I am aware that my cock will not be satisfying to a woman that has had a variety of sexual experiences. I know, for example, that there is a spot deep in a woman's pussy, called the anterior fornix (or A-spot) that my 5 incher could never access, and which is known to provide some of the most powerful orgasms that women can feel. What was upsetting to me was that dildos are not a replacement for a real cock. I'm a virgin, but I've always hoped that I would be able to make up for my small size by using my own strap-on dildo that provided a woman the pleasure that she needed (and she could proceed to pleasure me after if she wanted). The fact that even that wouldn't be enough makes me really sad. Also upsetting was the fact that getting good at oral is not going to make me sexually valuable, especially compared to a hung man experienced in foreplay and oral. I really do hope that I can be the servant boy that provides some pleasure for women, though I don't think I could ever handle giving my partner a hall pass. I'll just have to do my best to please her, and if she ever decides that she needs something more... I doubt she would have any trouble finding a permanent replacement for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't express how much I needed to hear this. It was like I knew it was the most true thing I've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for telling 90+% of the male population we are worthless to woman. However ...

We know this. We understand anything less than 9” is useless to woman. That is why we appreciate the efforts of most women who lie to us and let us pretend we are worthy of their sacrifice being with us.

meraenameraenaabout 2 years ago

Great read. I married at 18 and was a virgin. My husband (penis size at 5.5 hard) was 44 at the time we were married and had been married twice before and had a lot of sexual experience through the years compared to me having none at that point. Everything up through the first 10 years we were married sexually I'd had from him. I had nothing to compare to. We watched a lot of xxx videos and I read a lot of xxx stories (which is how I came to this site) to him, always being the content that was of my choosing. This I didn't know at the time was something he'd done intentionally (letting me pick the content) so over time he was able to filter out what it was I liked and turned me on. I'd picked mostly wife being fucked by other men with a large cock, or threesomes, BBC, etc. So he one day asked me if I fantasize about having the things I was reading happened to me, I told him yes I fantasize about it and it makes sex different when I imagine it while we fuck. He knew this already without having to ask me. So he asked me if I'd like to actually like to try some of these things for real and see if i'd like them. So I tried the bib cock fantasy with a guy who was 8.5 and THICK and due to the fact that the guy had absolutely no idea how to use his monster cock and no idea what foreplay even was it turned out to be a bad thing, 7-minutes of bad actually. The upside is it started to feel amazing just when the guy came, so I'm ready to do it again knowing that it can be, if done right, a really great experience, and I want more. Getting back on track I thank my husband for letting me explore and be open enough and mature enough to be able to not be jealous. And he understands that bigger can be better and knows that he can't fill that void but he said he'll enjoy watching me get it filled and watch me enjoy it. Kind of like an amputee who loses a limb, they learn how to adapt and move on. I cannot wait to find a big cock attached to someone who knows how to use it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 2 years ago

Super mean and judgmental - very hot.

That's a fun read and I'd love to see more.

1000bp1000bpalmost 2 years ago

Great read. The truth hurts sometimes but it doesn't mean it's not the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny...a lot of us women have an entirely different view. IMHO, we are evolutionarily built for average, not meaning a point value (5.17"), but a range that runs from about 4" to 7". This woman (at least she claims to be) thinks bigger is better. My experience is that hard and the skill and person attached to the cock matter far more. Long is really special? Does this broad enjoy having her cervix hit? For almost any woman it hurts like hell. As for thickness, I had a guy that was a little over 6" around, and despite my heavy lubrication, lots of foreplay, and some care putting it in, I tore. Does this broad think that's fun? I suspect that the idolizers of cock sizes that are 1 in 2k or 3k are actually men with a penis size fetish. Women don't obsess about cock size. Trust me, almost no women want anything to do with a monster cock (for example, much longer than 7" or much more than 5" in circumference.) . If you are a male reader with something in the average range, a woman will be more than happy if you stay hard, develop some technique, and, above all, make her FEEL loved and appreciated. In fact, the last is the most important.

roxycottontailroxycottontailover 1 year ago

Wish you would continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

telling it like it is ,and as women get older they realize it more and more sad but true

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My penis is really small.

I've never been able to make my wife cum. She uses a vibrator. Once her friends were over and they had been drinking and I overheard them talking about cock size. My wife admitted that I have a small penis. They all chanted "Little cock, little cock." Later that night my wife was really upset and told me how embarrassed she was to be married to the guy with the smallest penis. She made me bend over the bed and spanked me hard with a hair brush. When I stood up she saw I had a little hardon. She laughed and made me rub my little penis, I came right away. She said, "Little penis and a premature ejaculator." Later she bought a strap-on, much bigger than my little oenis. I thought I would get to use the strap-on on her but instead she bent me over and fucked me with it. I came while she fucked me and she said that's the only sex you'll ever get again. Now she fucks Bulls and makes me watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No Follow up ? You no doubt have more to tell.

Hoping you have something in the works.

jnt8889jnt8889over 1 year ago

Absolutely LOVE it! Yes I know some of this was written to titillate, some to provoke reactions and maybe some for those (and there's a lot) wannabe cuckolds.

However, from the title to the content it is TRUE!

For the record, I am a happily married man in his 30s, open minded and with a penis size a little longer than the average and a little less girth than the average... Oh and I'm not hiding as an "Anonymous"

I don't have to look at the prior comments as I know there will be male haters sprouting bull$hit as proof, there will be females also doing the same with their usual palaver about ooh a big dick hurts and I'd rather a wee one who knows how to use it....

Do some research, for example look at the US library of medicine there has never been a medical case of vagina pain due to penis size.

ANY size penis will hurt if you are not properly aroused!

One could seriously go on and on about this but for me the bottom line is this; I find the lies and misinformation disrespectful to well-hung men.

It is also a dirty sneaky indirect way of slut shaming those women who are honest about their preference for the bigger... Shame on YOU!

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 1 year ago
Purely anecdotal but

as a gay man, I've often had frank (sometimes horrifyingly so) conversations with women friends about their sex lives. I'd basically just say that about 20 percent of the women I've had this conversation with would agree with the title of this essay(?). Essentially they prefer larger sized men. None of them have admitted to me that they'd cheated or would cheat to find a larger cock. Actually that's a lie the one woman who did admit to me that she'd cheated is someone I know longer consider a friend.

Maybe 30 percent have told me they love average cock, like an inch either side of average is great. Admittedly no women have ever told me they prefer smaller than an inch below average (so given average is 5.5 inches, 4 inches or below is a not really desirable which sucks for those guys I suppose). The rest have basically told me the standard line that it doesn't really matter. They're much more interested in general sexual compatibility.

I think the worst thing this essay does is that it claims to speak for all women. Which is weirdly reductive. To state the obvious not all women are the same.

That being said there is a substantial group of women for whom a larger cock does equal a better sex. And I'd think that a straight man with an average sized cock would love a world where those women could be more open about such a preference.

So a woman could just say "I'm a size queen". Online before meeting up would be ideal.

An average guy could say "yeah, we're not gonna be compatible that way, glad we're not wasting your time or mine. No hard feelings." Of course, the "No hard feelings" bit is a huge lie, but for courtesy's sake...

I'm just a naive little fool call me Pollyanna.

My own experiences? I've only ever been with two men that I'd consider hung, Visually they were ultra-appealing, And to be honest one of them wasn't actually huge, he was about half an inch longer than me (I'm 6 and half on a good day) and about the same girth, but he was also 5'7" tall and a rather skinny twink. On his frame his cock *looked* massive. But he was amazing in bed because he was extremely attentive, he noticed what made me feel good and what made me feel fantastic and used that knowledge to keep me extremely aroused and on edge and then completely utterly spent. And that had nothing to do with his cock.

The other guy was easily 8.5 inches and able to wear my wrist watch on his shaft, he was also 6'4" and a super middle weight mma fighter on him the 8.5 looked just above average. He also wanted to top me and I wasn't letting him any where near my ass. Not just because I didn't think he'd fit but because I don't do anal at all. But honestly he wasn't even that disappointed because most of the guys he'd been with were in awe of his amazing body, especially that cock but weren't willing to bottom for him. I jokingly told him he should try women. And he basically said the few he'd tried it with hadn't wanted to try.

And honestly none of these guys were as impressive as the guy (slightly smaller than me but still above the official average) who had no refactory period. Like I said *that* was impressive.

OK this comment got out of control and I need to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cockold brain washing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is so good. Please do more!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous