She Won't Be Ignored Any Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles immediately followed suit and I found myself standing directly in front of him. "Perhaps I'll see you later Jessica."

I leant up and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Maybe." Taking a step back I smiled suggestively and picked up my bags before leaving.

Walking out of the bistro I didn't look back. I could almost hear the thudding of my heart as I fought the urge to turn around and spend the afternoon with Charles. I had a plan and I intended to stick to it, to satisfy my own needs not someone else's.

Standing outside on the street I took a deep breath, looking both ways along the pavement, before heading towards one of my favourite stores; Victoria's Secrets.

Whenever I shop there, I feel I could literally spend hours browsing through the lingerie. Today though I didn't have time. Searching through the racks I was rewarded when I found a 3-piece underwear set that I fell in love with; the emerald green satin material was trimmed with black lace and the suspender belt had 8 straps instead of the normal 4.

Purchasing it along with several pairs of stockings I hurried out to finish the remainder of my shopping.

Shoes were the last thing on my list and it took three stores before I found a pair that took my fancy. With a 3" silver spike heel and an unusual double ankle strap the black stilettos were exactly right and after buying them I even had a few minutes to spare as I headed to the beauticians for my afternoon appointment.

For the next couple of hours, I relaxed in the chair as I had my hair styled. After cutting and washing it the hairdresser put it up into a soft bun with lots of long tendrils teased loose to hang around my neck and shoulders. I also had my fingernails done while I was there. The beautician gluing on new false ones and lacquering them in a shiny black with silver stars.

By the time I left the salon nearly two and a half hours later, with my assorted collection of bags, I felt a million dollars. I had even put Charles out of my mind and felt a lot better about my plans for the evening ahead.

My drive home was uneventful, even though the late afternoon traffic was getting busy, and, once there I dropped my bags in the hallway and went straight to the kitchen. Hurriedly I prepared a simple meal for myself, not wanting to spend the evening drinking on an empty stomach, and sat down to eat.

After finishing my light dinner, I headed straight to the bathroom to shower, making sure to keep my hair dry, and to carefully shave my armpits, legs and mound. Then, once I had towelled myself dry, I perched at my dressing table to apply my make-up, wanting to look absolutely perfect.

My false eyelashes went on first, carefully glued in place before I applied my mascara to darken and lengthen them even more. With that done I put on a dark grey eyeshadow followed by my eyeliner to create an upswept contour definition. Satisfied with my eyes I added a pink lip gloss to complete my look.

Dressing was simple, I had bought everything I wanted to wear.

Fastening my suspender belt around my waist I rolled a pair of black seamed stockings up my legs, attaching them to eight clasps on the straps. The matching panties went on next followed by the dress I had bought earlier that day.

Wearing a bra wasn't going to be practical while the crossover at the front of the skirt was barely sufficient to cover the tops of my stockings.

Slipping my new shoes onto my feet I buckled the straps around my ankles and I was ready to go.

I was checking my appearance in the mirror when the taxi I had ordered pulled up outside and tooted for me.

Taking a deep breath, I picked up my bag and, after taking a moment to calm myself, headed out of the front door, locking it behind me before sliding into the back seat of the cab.

"Where to?" the driver twisted around and looked me up and down, his eyes latching on to my cleavage before dropping to where my skirt parted to expose my thighs.

"The Marlborough hotel please."

"Oh right.... Sure." He reluctantly dragged his gaze away from me.

I smiled to myself as the taxi pulled away, watching as the driver adjusted his rear-view mirror so he could look at me. Taking a deep breath, I decided to give him a show and uncrossed and recrossed my legs, letting the skirt fall open a little more to reveal my stocking tops.

He drove slowly, his eyes straying frequently from the road ahead as he gave himself time to ogle me and, hopefully, not to have an accident either.

Arriving at the front of the hotel I paid the fare, waiting for him to get out and open my door. Then I made sure that I gave him another flash of my bare thighs above the tops of my nylons as I slid, indelicately, out of the cab.

The Marlborough was a grand old building, with a marble columned porch and an old-fashioned revolving door, that due to years of underinvestment was desperately in need of refurbishment. Its traditional grandeur struggled to hide the faded wallpaper and peeling paintwork that was clearly visible if you looked hard.

Standing in front of the entrance I could feel my heart pounding against my ribcage and I was tempted to turn around and flee as my nerve almost failed me. But I knew I had to do this. I wasn't going to spend another night at home, alone, waiting for my husband.

Somehow. I resisted the urge to run and, taking a calming breath, I suppressed my rising panic and stepped through the doors into the hotel foyer.

My heels clicked on the tiled floor as I walked, head up ignoring the salacious glances I drew from the few men present, towards the bar area. Pausing at the entrance I listened to the band on a small stage towards the back as I scanned the room.

That was when I saw him, my objective for the night.

Picking him out from the rest of the men there was easy. A shade over 6' tall with and athletic frame and slightly unkempt brown hair he was in a group of four men, all in suits, and deep in discussion.

He was oblivious to me waiting in the doorway, instead concentrating on what his friends were talking about.

I watched him for a moment then casually made my way towards the far end of the bar. One of only a few women present I drew numerous looks from the majority of the men there as I swayed sexily between the tables and although a couple of the men with him noticed me, he didn't turn around.

Still keeping an eye on him I was able to slide up onto a bar stool, tugging the cross-over in my skirt together to avoid showing to much leg to all those watching.

Making myself comfortable I ordered a gin and tonic from the barman, trying to ignore the lecherous eyes on me, as I sat there and it wasn't very long before someone approached me.

He was older, probably in his fifties with steel grey hair but looking very fit for his age.

"Can I buy a beautiful woman a drink?"

I looked up and fluttered my eyelashes at him "That's very kind of you but I already have one."

Undeterred he continued "Is that a temporary refusal or a final one."

"Perhaps later." I suggested giving him a sympathetic smile.

"If it's a question of money...." He let the sentence tail off as the look on my face told him I wasn't a working girl looking for business.

"Oh... err.... I... I apologise." He stammered and hurried away.

Turning my attention back to my chosen target I observed him as he stepped away from his friends and made his way to the bar, obviously buying another round for them.

Quickly making up my mind I slid off my stool, not caring that I was flashing my stockings to anyone watching, and went directly across to stand right alongside him.

"Oh...." he turned and looked at me open mouthed.

"Care to buy a girl a drink?" I bit my bottom lip and asked him as demurely as I could, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

"I... err... yeah... umm what... what would you... errm... like...." He stammered obviously completely taken by surprise.

"I'll have a gin and tonic please. With ice and lemon."

He went to speak again but I put a finger to his lips to stop him and smiled sweetly "No names. Tonight, we're just be two anonymous people."

"Oh... oh right... umm... yes, sure... I guess." My chosen quarry for the night managed to reply before turning back and placing his order with the barman.

"I do hope your friends won't mind you deserting them." I batted my long dark lashes invitingly as I looked at him.

He glanced back at them "I... err... I... should..."

"Of course, if you don't want to...." I left my sentence unfinished and looked around the bar.

No... sure I...err...just let me just take these over and... errm tell them..." with that he picked up the three drinks, leaving his on the counter, and went back to his small group.

I sat up on a bar stool and crossed my legs, careful arranging the crossover at the front of my skirt so that only the darker bands at the top of my stockings were on show.

"You came."

A voice behind me made me look around to see Charles the young man from lunchtime standing there.

"Oh... it's you.... hello."

"I like the dress. Assuming that's the one you bought to day." He continued eyeing me lasciviously.

"Err ... thanks... and yes, it is" I replied keeping half an eye across the room on my intended prey as he spoke to his colleagues.

"So, any chance I can get you a drink?" cautiously noting the two glasses on the bar Charles enquired.

I looked at him and smiled, inclining my head slightly towards the group of men nearby "I'm ok thank you, someone just bought me one."

"Ah, my loss again." Charles said graciously, "Well, if you change your mind Jessica I'll be here for a while."

Watching him walk away I took a sip of my wine.

"Who was that?"

I turned back to the man I had selected when I first walked in to the bar "Just someone I met today. I had lunch with him and he wanted to take me to dinner tonight."

"Just to dinner?" he queried, raising an eyebrow.

I giggled and batted my lashes at him again "Oh, I very much doubt his intentions stopped with a meal."

"I see and what about your intentions towards me, now you've got me to buy you a drink?"

I took another sip of my gin, surveying him purposefully over the rim of my glass "I guess that's up to you. I wasn't intending on going home tonight."

"So, if I book us a room?"

Tantalisingly I uncrossed and recrossed my legs letting the bottom of my dress fall a little further apart to reveal a glimpse of bare thigh above my stockings.

"Then we'd have to see what happens, wouldn't we?" biting my bottom lip I put my hand on his arm and suggested seductively.

Taking out his phone he dialled a number and started talking, evidently arranging a room at the hotel, while keeping his eyes on the sexy brunette he found sitting opposite him as she smiled invitingly.

"Done. We just need to pick up the key at reception." He grinned at me, picking up his own drink and taking a mouthful.

"Won't your friends mind you deserting them?" my eyes opened innocently as I glanced across to the three men he was with.

"Err... no I'm sure they'll understand. We had pretty much concluded our business and after all it's not every day a guy gets propositioned by an attractive young lady."

"So, you think I'm attractive?"

He grinned "Are you kidding, you're absolutely gorgeous."

I didn't answer, just took a mouthful of gin and tonic leaving my glass empty, and smiled.

"So?" He licked his lips obviously nervously anticipating what might be about to happen, "Another drink?"

"Sure."

I placed the glass on the bar counter and sat inspecting him while he ordered us another round. He definitely was exactly my type, tall, athletically built and unbelievably cute.

I was still gazing at him when Charles' voice behind me made us both turn around.

"Would you mind if I asked the lady to dance?"

"Oh err... no... no it's fine." he looked between Charles and myself slightly perplexed.

"I'll be back in a minute, don't go away." slipping off my stool showing an indelicate amount of bare thigh, I told him as I took Charles' hand.

Glancing back wistfully I saw his eyes follow me all the way as I was led to the small dance floor. Joining with several couples already there Charles pulled me into his arms, holding me a little closer than was appropriate.

As we danced, I gazed across to my man at the bar, standing with his glass in hand watching us. My body was crushed tight against my partners and I could feel his semi-hard cock pressing into my belly.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Jessica. Are you sure I can't tempt you away?" the whisper in my ear sent shivers down my spine.

It seemed an eternity since a man had paid me any sort of attention let alone told me I was gorgeous and now it had happened twice in a matter of minutes. I could feel my pulse start to quicken at the thought and I allowed Charles to pull me even tighter into him.

"I... I... err..."

Looking down into my eyes he held my gaze and continued "I want you, Jessica. I want to...."

"Charles.... I... I can't... I..." trembling I interrupted him, not wanting him to finish the sentence as I felt my resistance weakening.

"Why not? I'll make this a night you'll remember forever." He lifted my left hand up between us revealing my wedding ring, "And this... obviously doesn't mean that much to you."

"I just can't. I'm sorry." Summoning the last of my willpower I turned down his proposal.

He reluctantly stepped back and I breathed a sigh of relief "I guess you've made your choice then Jessica. Have fun."

With that final statement he walked away leaving me to make my way back to the bar,

"I thought you might have changed your mind?"

"Are you jealous?" I giggled, gazing up into his eyes.

His smile sent a tremor of lust through me "Absolutely, tonight you're all mine."

I smiled ruefully at Charles standing across the room as I slipped up onto my stool as elegantly as I could although once again, I managed flash my stocking tops to anyone who was looking. As tempting as the idea of a night with Charles was, I had other plans and the major part of them was standing right in front of me.

"I love a girl in stockings." Glancing down at my exposed thighs he told me.

"Most men do or so I'm led to believe." I adjusted my skirts to cover the exposed flesh above my nylons.

"You're led to believe correctly." He chuckled at my belated attempt to show some decorum.

For the next few minutes, we chatted and I could feel the sexual tension building between us as I slowly drank my second glass of wine and flirted with him.

"How does your wife feel about you being out tonight?" I held up his hand to look at the gold band on his ring finger.

"Probably much the same as your husband does about you being out all alone in a bar full of lecherous men."

"Ah... touche." I giggled letting his hand drop and fluttering my lashes at him.

"So, here we are two anonymous married people with the whole night in front of us." His eyes locked onto mine.

"Mmhhmm.... Here we are." I whispered coyly.

"Shall we adjourn to the room then?" he finished his drink and put his empty glass on the bar, "Or do you want another?"

"No, I'm ready for whatever you have planned." I swallowed the last of my own drink and slid off the bar stool, trying, and failing yet again, to prevent my skirt opening up at the front and revealing my stocking tops and bare thighs as I did.

Taking his arm, I let him lead me from the bar and out to the hotel lobby, giving his friends a smile as we left to collect the room key.

Standing beside him at the front desk, it was immediately obvious from the way the young female receptionist stared contemptuously at me she thought I was a prostitute who had picked up a client. The thought that she saw me as a whore sent a warm sensation through my loins and I felt my pussy moisten.

"It's err... room 509... sir." Barely taking her eyes off me she passed him the key after checking his credit card details.

"Has it got a big bed?" I smiled naughtily at her.

"I'm sure madam will find the bed more than satisfactory." Her voice literally dripped with condescension as she replied to me.

I giggled and snuggled into the man next to me "Good, we'll need plenty of room."

With my arm still linked in his I looked back at her, and winked, as we walked away across to the elevator my stiletto heels clicking loudly on the marbled floor.

"You'll get us thrown out of here if you aren't careful."

"What!" I protested innocently.

"You know what. You and the receptionist just now." He laughed as the lift doors pinged open.

Stepping inside I glanced back at him "She deserved it the supercilious cow."

As the elevator slid silently closed behind us, I pressed myself against him, my arms encircling his neck and tilting my face up towards him as I pulled his mouth down to mine.

At first it was gentle, teasing, our lips barely touching, but it quickly developed into something more, his tongue playing with mine as I let him take control. We were still kissing passionately as we reached the fifth floor and the doors opened.

Pulling back from me I blushed and stared at the floor as we stepped out past the tutting middle-aged couple waiting to go down.

"What number room was your room hon?" taking his arm I giggled as we turned left and I let him lead me along the carpeted corridor to room 509.

"You're bloody incorrigible, do you know that?" he chuckled once the couple were out of earshot and on their way to the ground floor.

"Mmhhmm... it makes life fun."

Shaking his head, he grinned and unlocked the door.

A typical hotel bedroom; it had a short hallway that opened into a fairly spacious area containing a double bed and a sofa as well as a table and chairs.

The far wall was mostly glass and opened out onto a balcony that overlooked the twinkling lights of the city. The only other thing of note was the small bathroom just inside the entrance.

"Very nice." I murmured looking about me as he slipped off his jacket and stepped up close behind me, wrapping his arms around me to pull me back against him.

Nuzzling my neck, I felt his hands on my breasts, moulding around them and freely groping them for a moment, my rapidly swelling nipples pushing out through the thin material.

Closing my eyes, I let myself lean back against him while I enjoyed the feel of a man's hands on me for the first time in quite a while. Gently pinching the sensitive buds, he teased them into semi-hard points, making me sigh contentedly as he did so.

"Oh fuck.... that feels so good." I slid my right hand back between us, my fingers tracing the outline of his partially firm cock through his suit.

Slipping the straps of my dress over my shoulders he eased the bodice down, exposing my modest breasts to his hands. Rolling and pinching the sensitive nubs he soon had me gasping breathlessly, eager for more, as they hardened into reasonable imitations of pencil erasers surrounded by my dark areola.

"Mmmmmm... that feels sooooo good!" my voice was almost inaudible as I murmured pleasurably.

When he pulled me round to face him, I slipped my arms around his neck and tipped my mouth up so he could kiss me. Once again it was gentle at first, but the intensity increased as his tongue find mine. Our lips staying locked together while he slowly drew my zipper all the way down.

Stepping back from him so he could see me properly I allowed my dress to slither down my body, pooling around my feet before I scooped it up and deposited it across a chair.

"Do you like?" I bit my lower lip as I gazed demurely at him.

"Very much." He smiled and I slipped back into his arms.

"There isn't that better?" I purred sexily, lifting my mouth up to his again.

He leant in to kiss me again, his hand cupping my firm tit while his fingers toyed with my nipple I trembled with lust, my arms back about his neck as my body pressed against his, responding to his touch.