She Won't Be Ignored Any Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, you're something else." He whispered in my ear; his breath warm against my skin.

As we kissed his hand travelled lightly down my body, across my belly, making me shiver expectantly until it was eased between my stockinged thighs, his finger-tips tracing along my slit through the gusset of my panties.

My head tipped back, ribbons of dark hair tumbling across my cheeks as he pressed the damp scrap of silk between my lips, the puffy labia peeking out on either side. As he did that, he lowered his mouth to my breasts, taking each nipple in turn into his mouth suckling greedily on them.

"Oh fuck, yes... oh yes.... that feels so good." I moaned softly as I clung to him, my fingernails digging in to his arms.

Hooking my knickers to the side he eased a finger up into my wetness, forcing my nether lips further apart when he began to finger fuck me forcefully.

"Aaaaahhhhh....yes.... Unhhhhhh!" I shuddered and clung on tighter to him, my legs parting to give him easier access to my sex.

With my head resting on his shoulder, my hair laying across his pale skin, all I could do was shudder with pleasure. My knees threatening to give way as the sensations I had missed for some time were reawakened inside of me.

"That's it...come for me baby...come!" he told me, working a second finger in and out of my dripping quim, driving them knuckle deep and feeling my wetness ooze out around them.

Hopefully I didn't disappoint him, my knees buckling so that only his other arm, wrapped about my waist, was keeping me upright as the meaty fingers brought me to my first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh fuck.... oh shit, yes, I'm... aaahhh... I'm...cummminngggggg!" my voice quivered and then broke into long low moan of delight as my climax raked my body.

Waiting until I had stopped shaking and my breathing slowed, he pulled his sticky fingers from my dripping slit and offered them to me. Looking into his eyes I smiled as sexily as I could and tasted myself, tracing my tongue along his digits and slowly licking them clean.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Good girl." He murmured as I started to undo his tie and almost ripped his shirt open to bare his abdomen.

Running my fingers across his bare chest I felt the fine hairs on my arms rise with anticipation while my breathing quickened once again. My lips followed, my tongue tracing down to his nipples while his fingers slid through my dark locks.

"Mummmmmmm.... Hmmmmmmmm!" pausing to lick on his firm buds I gradually worked my way downwards kissing across his stomach until I eventually dropped onto my knees in front of him.

He grinned when my fingers found his zip tugging it down to unfasten his pants. Then easing his trousers to his knees, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down as well.

"Oh.... My... God!" I couldn't help but exclaim at the 9 hard inches of his manhood that almost hit me in the face.

Staring at the massive rod that I was expected to satisfy, I could feel my pussy moistening even more. It's feels like it's been forever since I last had sex and I can't help wondering how his gorgeous cock is going to feel inside me.

Wrapping my hand around the shaft, my fingers only reaching three quarters of the way around its thick girth, I looked up at him and licked my lips in eager anticipation. Slowly, I began to stroke him adding my other hand so both lightly caressed his prick, enjoying the sound of him groaning softly, obviously enjoying my attention.

"Urrrmmmmmmmmmm.... Gunnnnggghhmmmmmm!" I closed my lips over the tip of his hardness, sliding my mouth onto him, my jaws stretching obscenely as I struggled to take in the first few hard inches of his swollen shaft.

For the next few minutes, he gazed down at me, totally enthralled, watching as I slurped greedily on his cock. My head bobbing with strands of dark hair curling around my face as I pleasured him with my mouth.

"Oh fuck.... stop baby... or you'll make me cum."

With a groan of reluctance, he finally pulled me off him, his thick pole now glistening with a coating of my spit, and pulling me up he quickly turned me around and bent me, unceremoniously, over the bed.

I looked back over my shoulder, breathing faster, as he yanked my panties down so that they pooled around my ankles before I lifted one foot out of them.

"Spread them!" he ordered me brusquely, taking control of the proceedings.

Moving my feet apart, my long legs accentuated by the stiletto heels I'm wearing, I put my head down and raised my arse so that my dripping pink slit was peeking out at the top of my thighs. Then waiting, I held my breath, feeling as if I was about to lose my virginity all over again.

His hands slid onto my hips grasping hold of them and making me shiver, his fingers pressed into my flesh, as he rubbed the head of his engorged length against my wet entrance nudging the first inch between the puffy pink lips.

"Oh yes.... please... please fuck me.... I need to feel you inside me!" I groaned, wiggling my bottom as the head of his organ pressed into my tight slit.

"Shit... I.... I...." behind me he gasped but held himself steady, tormenting me for longer.

"Please... I want you... please.... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" my sentence was cut short and I gave a squeal of delight when he drove most of his cock into me in a single firm stroke, forcing me up onto my toes.

Without a pause he immediately pulled back until just the tip remained between my labia and thrust again, this time burying every inch of his entire length in me.

"OH, FUCKKKKKKKKK.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" my shriek must have been heard in the next room as he filled my pussy, stretching me wide open.

Quickly settling into a steady rhythm, he began to fuck me, drawing most of his hard prick out before sliding it all the way back in. My pink lips clinging to his hard spear and caressing it as he pistoned into my eager body.

"Oh shit.... Oh yes, yes... fuck me... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!" My fingers clutched at the bedcovers while his steady strokes drove me towards another orgasm.

The sound of his hips slapping against my arse mixed with my moans of pleasure as he took me filled the room. His hard length plunging into my pussy and lifting me onto my toes with every thrust sending me to the heights of sexual ecstasy.

"Unnnnhhh.... Unnnnhhhh.... Unghhhhh!" grunting every time he drove his shaft into my sex, he pounded me hard, forcing me forwards across the bed.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm...I'm CUUMMMMMMIINNNGGGGGG!" denied for so long I went over the edge, squealing loudly as another climax consumed me.

I spasmed violently, the muscles in my legs taut as I came hard on his pulsing erection, my whole body tensing then jerking when the waves of pleasure overwhelmed me.

Letting me come down from my high he waited, gently working his shaft into me until I had finished shuddering. Then pulling his dick out of my gaping slit he rolled me over onto the bed so I lay back, panting, with my stockinged legs spread wide.

"Tell me what you want baby." he loomed over me his long hard length streaked with my cream hovering inches from my pussy, threatening to impale me again.

"Fuck me... Please... I want you to fuck me and cum inside me." I whispered hoarsely holding my arms out inviting him.

He smirked and lowered his body onto mine, his thick manhood sliding back into me, spearing my cunt as I pushed my legs wider.

"FUCKKKKKKKK...YESSSSSSS... OH YESSSSSS... FUCK ME!" I groaned out loud my knees drawing back as his prick was driven back into me again and again.

My fingers gripped his biceps while I gazed up into his face hovering just above me while he supported himself on his arms. Beneath me the bedsprings were already protesting, creaking softly in time with his thrusts, while the headboard clattered against the wall like a metronome.

"Ahhh... Ahhhhhhhh.... Unhhhhhhh..... Unnnhhhh!" his arse rose and fell between my thighs as, gasping and grunting, he fucked me relentlessly.

Time lost all meaning and whether it was five minutes or fifty I simply gave myself over to the pleasure he was creating inside me, moaning with delight as the sensations grew with every passing second.

Sliding his hands under my bottom he began to hammer his length up my dripping hole, the outer lips folding in and out as they clung to his dick. With my arms thrown out wide, my fingers twisted in the bedclothes and my head thrashed side to side, the tendrils of brown hair plastered to my perspiring face while I writhed and squealed with the brutal fucking, he was giving me.

"Oh fuck... yes... Oh yes... oh fuck... fuck...fuck oh yes, yes." I babbled almost incoherently, my body bucking and jerking in response to the frenetic pounding he was giving me.

"UNGH... UNGH... UNHHHH... AAHHHHH... YESSSSSSSS!" he grunted loudly, his thrusts losing rhythm, his muscular buttocks clenching tighter as he started to shoot his thick seed into my belly.

"OH GOD... YES.... I'm cumming.... I'M.... CUMMMINGGGGGGGG!" my third and by far biggest climax of the night engulfed me, my body convulsing uncontrollably under his as I wrapped my legs around his back.

My legs flopped back onto the bed and we lay together gasping breathlessly until eventually he rolled off of me leaving me almost comatose and spreadeagled. With my thighs spread wide a huge glob of creamy sperm oozed out of my gaping hole and ran down the crack of my arse to pool on the bedclothes beneath me.

"Jesus Christ Jessica, are you trying to kill me?" he finally managed to utter a few words.

"What a good idea. Let's do it again in a minute." Giggling I pushed myself up off the bed, my hand between my legs to stop the flood of semen from trickling down my thighs, and made a dash for the bathroom.

Pausing halfway across the room I turned back towards him, "Oh, and happy valentine's day baby!"

"I just have one question though." my husband asked.

"Oh, what's that?"

"How did you know where to find me?"

"Who says I did?" I smiled impudently and quickly disappeared into the bathroom.