She Wore a Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be a short shower because the water heater is pretty small, but go ahead. There are some hamburger patties in the freezer. How about those and whatever else you can find you'd like to eat with them?"

When she came back up on deck, she'd changed into a T-shirt and a pair of white shorts. I went down to the galley and showed her how to light the stove, and than left her alone while I checked on our course. About half an hour, she came up and said dinner was ready.

We ate and then talked for a while as the sun slowly sank into the Caribbean. Just before it did, Rita asked if I wanted something to drink.

"I saw a liquor cabinet when I was looking for your plates. I used to be a bartender, remember? I can fix anything you want."

I said I'd like just a scotch, straight and she grinned.

"I figured you for a scotch man. You can tell after you tend bar for a while. I brought a couple of bottles of wine, so that's what I'm having. I'll be back in a jiffy."

When Rita brought my scotch and her wine on deck, she handed me my glass, and then laid out on the stern cushions and sighed.

"This is like when I went to the Virgin Islands the first time. I love all the stars. You can't see this many on land. When I was a little girl, my mother told me if I wished on a star, my wish would come true."

She chuckled then.

"Hasn't so far, but I keep wishing."

I set the autopilot and then turned on the cockpit lights. They weren't very bright, more like candlelight, and I'd never noticed how warm they made everything look until I saw Rita lying there.

"So, what does Rita wish for?"

She sipped her wine.

"Oh, the same things most women wish for, I guess -- a man to take care of and to take care of me, some place to call home, things like that."

"You shouldn't have trouble finding a man."

"I didn't think I would, but after my divorce, I figured out the men worth having, or at least a man who wouldn't chase after another woman, they're already taken."

I chuckled.

"You just haven't been looking hard enough. I had a lot of single men as clients who were looking."

Rita sighed.

"Yeah, they used to come into the bar every night. The only thing was, they were looking for the women who came in dressed like queens and drank cosmopolitans or apple martinis. I was just the bartender in black shirt and pants and an apron who mixed their drinks. Some of them weren't all that young either. What they were looking for was a wife who'd look good at parties. I don't look that great even when I'm dressed up."

I said I'd never seen her dressed up, but I thought she'd look fine. Rita laughed.

"I look OK, or at least I think I do, but they weren't looking for OK. They were looking for fantastic."

"Well, they were missing the boat, I think. I was married to one of those fantastic women. She might have looked great, but at home, she was a bitch. Spent a ton of money at the beauty parlor and manicurist every week, and when I tried to have a little fun at night, she'd complain I was going to mess up her hair. I hope the guy who married her likes that. I just wanted a woman who wanted to be with me."

Rita raised up off the cushions.

"She didn't like sex?"

"No, not really. Besides messing up her hair, she said it made her feel dirty afterwards."

Rita giggled a little.

"Sex always made me feel good. It's a little sticky, but it was still good. That why you divorced her -- she didn't like having sex?"

I shrugged.

"Part of it, I suppose, but most of it was she wasn't really interested in me. In my position, we went to a lot of dinners and dinner meetings. What she was interested in was seeing how many men she could have drooling over her by the time we went home. That was the real problem. She had a great figure and she'd always wear something that showed a lot of cleavage and a lot of legs. All night long, she'd smile and flirt at every man in the place except me. On the way home, all she wanted to do was tell me how this guy had said she was hot, or this other guy asked if she was married or not and if it made any difference to her.

"That worked on me, you know. I mean, a man likes to think he's the only one his wife wants to see her that way, but Sherry didn't. She never played around that I know of, but she did everything but that. I got tired of standing beside her while she flirted with every guy she saw and then going home to a cold bed."

"You never tried to find another woman?"

"Yeah, but the women I knew were either already married, older women looking for a younger man, or when I tried to ask them out, I found out they were the same as Sherry -- all look and no touch. It kind of goes with the people you meet in the finance business. Most have money and they aren't very subtle about letting you know you're not in the same class. You're good for what you can do for them, but that's about all."

Rita finished her wine, then asked if I wanted another scotch. The wind was pretty calm and when I'd checked on the weather, it promised to be a clear night. The autopilot would keep us on our course.

"Yeah, I think I'd like another."

"Be right back", she said.

"Right back" took about five minutes. I figured she'd just used the head. She smiled when she handed me my glass and then stretched out on the stern cushions again.

"So, if you gave up on the women where you worked, have you thought about any of your female clients? I talked to a couple who sounded really sexy.

"No, but I know the two you're talking about. They were OK, but really too young for me."

Rita chuckled.

"I never thought I'd hear a man say a woman was too young for him. The blonde my ex was screwing was ten years younger than him. So, what's too young for you?"

"Well, it isn't just age. Those two were all upset when their cell phones stopped working and all they did was take pictures of each other. Besides, one of them was already married and the other had her boyfriend with her."

Rita sipped her wine and then looked at me.

"I think if it had been a night cruise like this, you wouldn't have had to talk very much to get one of them into bed."

"Why. I'm not that great."

Rita smiled.

"Well, it's like it is in all the books -- starry night, strong, rugged, manly boat captain, young woman wanting to be taken by a real man instead of her wimpy boyfriend. She'd probably have fallen into your arms and begged you to make love to her."

I chuckled.

"I think you've been reading too many romance novels. I don't think that ever happens in real life."

Rita's voice seemed a little lower and softer then.

"It could happen...if you want it to happen. I do."

When I looked at her face she wasn't smiling. It looked like she was almost pleading with me.

"Rita, I don't think that's a good idea. We don't know each other well enough."

"I've told you about me and you've told me about you. Isn't that enough?"

"Well, we probably both left out a lot of things."

Rita raised up and pulled the T-shirt over her head.

"The only thing I left out is I need you, and I'm telling you that right now."

The next morning, I told myself if I hadn't been on my second scotch and if Rita had been wearing a bra under that T-shirt, I might have been able to tell her no. I did start to, but before I could say anything, she stood up, unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the deck. She wasn't wearing panties either. The little strip of brown hair on her mound went down as far as the top of her lips. From there on down, she was just bare, smooth, soft skin.

Rita stepped out of her shorts, walked the four feet that separated us, and sat down on my lap.

"Please don't disappoint me Mark. I've been thinking about this all day, and if you don't want to, I'll think it's me, just like it was with my husband and all those other men."

By then, I couldn't say no. I know, you're sitting there thinking I'm weak where women are concerned. I'm not. Rita was just different than any other woman I'd ever met.

"I don't have anything...I mean, I wasn't expecting --"

Rita kissed me before I could finish and then gently pulled away.

"You don't need anything.

"Shouldn't we go down to my cabin?"

Rita kissed me softly, and then murmured, "No, take me right here, under the stars."

I have to admit the stars did something to me too when I saw them reflected in Rita's wide open eyes. Before, she was just a woman who took my reservations. That morning and afternoon, I'd started thinking she was a lot more than that, and when she said there were a lot of things about her I didn't know, she got really interesting. Now, lying beside me on the stern cushions with her breasts against my chest and her smooth thigh over my legs, she was the woman I'd always wanted to find.

Her breast flowed away from my touch when I fondled it, and I heard a tiny little moan from Rita. She caught her breath when I stroked her nipple, then pressed her parted lips to mine. I felt her tongue searching for an opening, so I opened my mouth and then felt a zinging shock race to my cock when our tongues touched. In the process of that, I gently pinched her nipple, and Rita stopped teasing my tongue long enough to moan.

When I stroked down her back to her hips, the same hips I'd put suntan lotion on that morning, Rita shivered, but she pushed her mound into my leg. When I cupped the cheek I could reach, Rita slipped her hand down my belly until she found my cock. It had been a long time since a woman touched my cock, but I couldn't remember any woman with such soft fingers and such a soft touch.

She didn't start jacking my cock. She just made little feather-soft strokes that were driving me crazy. When I slipped my fingers down over her hip and found her lips, she did jack a little.

Rita's lips were already wet and a little slippery when I parted them and slipped my fingertip over her rippled inner lips. I felt her hand on my back, pulling at me, but I knew she wasn't ready yet. I slipped a finger to her entrance and then slowly pushed it in. I couldn't get it in very far because I was reaching around her hip, but I got as far as the snug ring of muscle. Rita jerked her hips when I stroked there, then moaned and kept pulling on my shoulder.

I kissed her, another tongue-tangling kiss, and felt her rock her mound into my leg, then start to move her leg over mine a little more. She didn't stop until she was on top of me.

Rita closed her eyes then and felt between us for my cock. When she found it, she raised up enough to push it back, and then eased down while moving it back a little more. When I felt her lips close around the head, I had to stop myself from lunging up. I did raise up a little, and Rita moaned when my cock head found her entrance. She took a deep breath and then began impaling herself on my rigid cock, and she didn't stop until she was sitting on my thighs. After a murmured, "Oh God, I'd forgotten", and another deep breath, Rita leaned down, pushed her left breast into my face and started riding me. Her nipple brushed my cheek and when I opened my mouth, it slipped in. A first gentle suck caused Rita to catch her breath and make a little double lurch. A little harder made her moan and slowly push back down until I felt her lips flatten out against the base of my cock.

After that, we got lost in the stars shining down, lost in the sound of the breeze singing through the rigging, and the sensations of both our bodies making love to each other. That's what it was, both of us making love to each other. It wasn't like it had been with my wife. She'd always just lain there and then asked if I was done yet. Rita gave herself to me in ways I'd dreamed about but never experienced.

I didn't know if she understood a stiff, thick nipple in my mouth was almost as arousing as her stroking my cock, but that's where she kept either one or the other unless she was bending lower to swirl my tongue with hers. I didn't know if the little contractions I was feeling around my shaft were intentional or not, but they were there, one almost every time she raised up. It felt like even though she was pulling herself off my cock, her body was trying to keep it inside her.

After a while, her stokes got a little faster and with each one, Rita would rock her hips and push my cock a little deeper inside her rippling passage, usually deep enough my cock head pressed into something soft and wet. Then she'd raise back up and I'd feel those contractions again.

I was starting to groan with each stroke when Rita gasped and rocked down on my cock fast. She pushed a nipple into my face, and when I sucked it, she gasped again and ground her lips into the base of my cock.

I lost track of what happened after that. All I remember is Rita starting to rock her passage over my cock without really lifting her body, then a little cry, and then another when I gave up and pushed my cock in her as far as I could just before the first spurt flew up my shaft and splattered into that soft, wet place deep inside her.

Rita was still panting for breath and rocking her body over mine when I spurted two more times, and she kept doing that for a few more seconds. Then, she slowly stretched out her legs and lowered herself until she was lying on my chest with my cock still inside her.

Rita stopped breathing hard about the same time I did, and lifted her head to kiss me. When she pulled away, she nestled her face between my neck and shoulder and whispered, "Can we stay like this?"

I stroked down her back and then gently squeezed her butt cheek.

"I need to check our course in a few minutes."

Rita nibbled my shoulder and then whispered, "You'll come back to me after that, won't you?"

The autopilot was doing a fine job of maintaining our course, so I did go back to Rita. Those stern cushions aren't really wide enough for two people, but when I woke up the next morning, she was there, snuggled up with her breasts against my chest and one leg hooked over mine.

I stroked the hair away from her forehead and then kissed her there. Rita's eyes fluttered open, then closed again and she put her arm around me and pulled me against her.

"Mmmm, I haven't felt this way since I don't know when."

"Mind telling me why this happened?"

Rita opened her eyes and smiled.

"Yesterday, when you got hard because of what I was wearing --"

"You saw that?"

Rita giggled.

"It was hard not to see it. Anyway, after you got hard, I started wondering if maybe...Mark, one of the things I didn't tell you about my marriage is my husband didn't like how often I wanted to make love. I wanted sex a lot, and I though maybe something was wrong with me so I went to a psychiatrist. She told me there was nothing wrong with me because I didn't get depressed if I didn't have sex and I didn't go out looking for men to have sex with. I just like sex a lot. You were here and we were alone and I like you a lot and ..."

"So that's all there was to it -- the bikini thing and then last night? You were horny and I was available?"

I saw a tear trickle down Rita's cheek.

"No. After sitting with you and looking at the stars and hearing about your wife...I don't know what happened, but it wasn't just about sex after that. It was about just being with you, like we are now. I know that probably doesn't make any sense. You just think I read it somewhere in a romance novel, but it's how I feel right now, and after last night, I don't think that's going to change."

It took us seven more days of sailing to reach the Virgin Islands. I'd planned on six, but I hadn't planned on Rita. The MKII hull is a racing hull, and I was going to keep tuning the sails to take advantage of every breeze. That meant spending full time at the helm and manning the sheets.

I did start out that way after Rita went below to make coffee. When she came back up with a cup in each hand, she was still naked. I grinned and said if she kept running around naked, I was going to have trouble navigating.

Rita sat the cups down, then stroked my back and grinned.

"If I get dressed, I'll just have to get undressed again, unless you don't want me again."

I stroked her inner thigh and then her mound.

"Rita, I'll want you anytime you want me."

That's how six of those days went. Rita never dressed. I'd smooth suntan lotion all over her every morning, no small feat since that only made my cock hard and made it hard to stop touching her, and she'd either sit in the cockpit with me or go up and lay on the bow. Before lunch, she'd nibble my ear and whisper, "Would you set the autopilot again." The same thing would happen after dinner.

Every afternoon before Rita made dinner, we'd take a shower together to save water. That was fun too. The shower in my head is barely big enough for one person, so with two, it was like our bodies did the scrubbing. I'd always end up with a stiff cock. Rita would laugh and tell me to wait until the sun went down and the stars came out.

The seventh day, we saw another sail on the horizon. It was too far away to see anything except the mainsail even with binoculars, but Rita put on her bikini just in case. We made St. Thomas early that afternoon, checked in with customs, and were cleared to dock and go ashore.

I took a bunch of pictures for my brochures while Rita did a little shopping. She wasn't looking for anything in particular. She was just getting familiar with the area and finding places a woman would like to visit. It was almost dark when we got back on The Southern Belle after we'd eaten in an excellent restaurant. I took pictures of Rita in front of the restaurant and she took a menu with her when we left.

We spent a week sailing around the islands. Most of the time we just anchored in one of the anchorage spots, had dinner, and then watched the sun go down. There was always one other boat in most places, so we spent the night in Rita's cabin instead of on deck. Everything else was the same though, except since we were on a bed, we had more room to experiment. Rita loved everything we tried, but her favorites were riding me so I could play with her breasts and nipples or being taken from behind.

By the end of the week, we still hadn't been everywhere, but I thought it was time to go back home. I knew there would be other trips. I had nothing to tie me to Florida until the main tourist season began again.

Over that week, I'd also come to another conclusion. That first night, the night Rita and I had sex on the stern cushions, I thought I'd just gotten lucky. As the cruise went on and I began to understand Rita more, I realized the sex was just part of what she needed. She needed to know some man thought she was special. As we sailed around the islands, I didn't have to navigate as much and Rita was wearing clothes, so I had time to think.

I hadn't been this close to a woman since my divorce, so at first, I didn't recognize the signs of what was happening to me. The sex was fantastic, and I liked Rita a lot, but gradually, I realized it went deeper than just fantastic sex and liking her. By the time we steered a course for Florida, I'd decided I couldn't ever leave Rita on shore while I sailed off with a party of clients unless it was just a day cruise. That meant she wouldn't be in the office to answer any phone calls or open any mail. That was fine with Rita because she wanted to live on The Southern Belle anyway.

The answer to both was easy and ended up saving us money. I bought a satellite phone with worldwide coverage and the ability to function as a normal cell phone if it was within range of a cell tower. It cost me a little over a thousand, but if Rita was always on The Southern Belle, I wouldn't need to pay for an office and phone and Internet lines there. Calls are pricey, but overall, I still save money. Rita also saved money too, because she didn't need an apartment anymore.