She Wore a Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita moved into the captain's cabin as soon as her lease expired, though she was living on The Southern Belle most of the time before that. It was great during the rest of the summer to just motor out of Estero Bay, set the sails, and point the bow north. We'd sail up the coast, within sight of land, but far enough out Rita didn't have to wear anything. Sometimes we'd just make it a day sail, other times we'd stop at a marina, spend the night, and then head back home the next morning. By the time the tourist season started, Rita had a tan that wouldn't quit and she didn't have any tan lines. She also had learned how to sail The Southern Belle well enough if something happened to me she could sail to the nearest marina.

I noticed another change once we started getting clients on a regular basis again. Once we were on the water, most wives and other female clients had worn either shorts and a top or a conservative bathing suit. Rita always dressed about like that so she wouldn't look like she was fishing for the male client and irritate his wife or girlfriend. She was still hot, but in a socially acceptable way.

That changed when we took an older couple out for an overnight cruise. It started out like every other cruise. The couple came on board, we motored out to open ocean and then started sailing. I was talking to Jeff, the husband, when I saw Rita and Evelyn, Jeff's wife, go below. They were gone for almost half an hour and I thought maybe Evelyn was a little seasick. That happened sometimes.

When they came back on deck, Evelyn was wearing a little bikini and so was Rita. Now, Evelyn was no match for Rita. Evelyn was about fifty and had some lumps and bumps here and there, but she was still pretty hot. Jeff looked at Evelyn, choked on his beer, and then grinned.

"Honey, you said you were going to let go, but I didn't think you meant this far."

Evelyn smiled.

"Rita says I can go farther if I want. Think you could stand me if I was wearing less?"

Jeff's cock was standing straight out by then, so I already knew what he was going to say. I just didn't know he'd say it like he did.

"Evvy, if you get naked, you're gonna get yourself screwed right here in the open."

Evelyn just grinned and took off the bikini bra, then wiggled out of her bottoms. She looked up at Jeff then.

"Well, are you gonna just stand there with your dick sticking out or are you gonna do what you said?"

Jeff was taking off his shorts when I set the autopilot and went below with Rita. When I closed the hatch to the cabin, I heard Evelyn say, "You haven't been this hard in years". I had to smile when he said, "Well, I haven't seen you this naked in years either."

When Rita brought me a cup of coffee, I asked her what happened to cause all that. She just smiled.

"Evelyn put on her bikini and asked me if I thought it was too much. I said it wasn't and that sometimes I don't wear anything when we're alone. She looked at me, grinned, and said Jeff would probably like it if I got naked. I just laughed and said I only got naked for you, but she could for Jeff if she wanted.

"She thought about that for a second or two and then asked if we'd mind if she did. I said we were good with whatever our clients wanted to do as long as it was legal.

"They've been married for thirty years, and I think things have gotten a little stale. I don't think they're stale anymore."

I figured the same thing because I'd just heard Evelyn moan and then say, "I love it when you lick me like that."

Well, evidently Jeff and Evelyn had friends who wanted to freshen up things a little too, and they told them about their cruise. We had several couples that winter who spent the entire cruise naked except for when leaving and entering the marina. Most of the women weren't bad and a few were pretty great.

Rita and I spent a lot of time below deck during those cruises, but we didn't make love. We saved that for night and we stayed in our cabin so our clients would have some privacy. Two couples said they didn't mind if we watched, but Rita didn't want anybody watching us. When we had a day or two without clients, we made up for it. I'd motor out, set the sails, and sail out into the Caribbean. Rita would come on deck naked and tease me until lunch. I could touch, but nothing more until she stroked my cock through my shorts and then asked me to set the autopilot. If we were spending the night on the water, the same thing would happen after dinner.

Well, it's July again, and The Southern Belle is running smoothly on a course for the Bahamas. We're going to sail there, do a little exploring, take some pictures, and then sail back. Rita took a call one day from a woman who asked if we ever cruised to the Bahamas. Rita said we'd be glad to do that, and made a reservation for the day after Christmas. We just need to confirm the charts and what we have to do to go ashore.

It'll be a three-week cruise with a few days on shore for shopping and sightseeing and it should be interesting. When Rita ended the call, she was giggling.

"You aren't gonna believe this, but this couple wants to sail to The Bahamas. I said we could do that and quoted them a price. Melody says she'll send the reservation fee today."

"Why wouldn't I believe that? Seems normal enough to me."

Rita grinned.

"Well, the couple is Melody and Melissa, and she asked what they should bring to wear. I said they could wear anything they want. That's when she asked if we minded if they didn't wear anything. I said no, we didn't care what they did. Just don't enjoy yourself too much. I want you all to myself when we leave them on deck by themselves."

}{

Rita is sitting beside me, naked, and smiling. It's still early morning, so she's just getting me ready for what's going to happen before we eat lunch. I'm already ready. I got that way when I put suntan lotion all over her body.

We're not married, although she's a partner in Southern Belle Cruises now so it's almost like we are. I think Rita's a little afraid of anything more permanent yet. I'm ready for that to happen and I'm sure it will one of these days. I just have to prove to her that I won't leave her. I don't know how I could ever do that and it's not just that Rita likes sex so much. It's the way she acts the rest of the time. She's what I expected a wife would be and not what I got the first time.

She's become a friend as well as a lover, a confidant I'd trust with anything, and a woman I'm proud to be with in front of anybody. She always blushes when I tell her that, but I can tell she likes it.

If it never happens, if she just wants to live with me, I can live with that. We'll just keep sailing away, watching the sun sink into the ocean, and then watch the stars twinkling in the sky as we make love on those stern cushions again.