She Wore A Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and straddled her face before leaning down and touching my tongue to her sex. We were entwined in a sixty-nine and the feeling was magnificent. Her talented tongue was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm while I strove to do the same for her. We were totally lost in each other. I separated her shaven labia with my tongue and her erect clit soon fell victim to the swirling of it. Her hips rose from the bed as she came closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't care about my own orgasm. All I wanted was to make her feel ecstasy.

She must have felt the same because I was rapidly approaching my own orgasm. My tongue danced on her clit until suddenly I lost my ability to do anything except suck her clit into my mouth. My orgasm was explosive, and her hips drove against my face as her own washed over her. It was amazing in its intensity.

I moved off her face as soon as I was able and kissed her deeply. We had forgotten completely about the window. She was the first to notice that we had an audience. At her gesture I looked at the window. There was a crowd watching. I flushed in embarrassment at first. Then I realized that I didn't care. They didn't know me, and their stares did not change what had happened between Lisa and me. When I considered it further the entire situation was hot, and my arousal returned.

The door opened to our room and two men approached the bed. I wasn't sure what to think as I laid in Lisa's arms. She smiled at me, "Looks like you are going to get what you asked for."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Your mask is telling them that you want fucked."

"Oh shit! I was in a hurry and didn't even look at the color of the mask before I put it on!"

Lisa grinned at me, "Well, you can always leave but I think a good fucking would be good for you. And you have to admit they are hunks."

The choice was made for me as I felt my legs pulled toward the edge of the bed and an amazingly hard cock rubbing against my wet pussy. Another cock touched my face before the head was shoved into my mouth. Their aggressive approach took me by surprise but also aroused me. I started sucking the cock in my mouth as the biggest cock I had ever seen began to penetrate my pussy. Within moments I was lost in the sensations.

I had been so long since Ron had made love to me that my need overrode any hesitance I might have had. The man fucking me knew what he was doing. He let my body adjust to his size as he slowly began to stroke into me. Lisa had a hand on my clit, caressing it while he began to pick up the pace of his strokes. I groaned around the cock in my mouth and the orgasm that had been building suddenly swept through me.

He continued to fuck me through my orgasm until I came again. It was glorious. I hadn't realized how pent up I had been and how much I had needed a cock. He stopped and pulled out to my sudden disappointment. The man in my mouth pulled out as well and my eyes sprang open. I watched as the two men switched places. I gratefully took my lover's cock in my mouth and sucked him greedily. His partner penetrated me and began to fuck me fast and hard.

When the first man fucked me, it was amazing. Now I was beyond amazed. His pounding cock was just the thing I needed, and I threw my legs around his waist. We continued like that for a timeless period as my arousal built up to epic proportions. When Lisa brushed my clit with her hand I exploded in ecstasy. I have never cum so hard in my life. When I came down the other side of my orgasm I focused on the cock in my mouth as it swelled and finally shot the sweet nectar into my mouth and down my throat.

His spent cock was pulled from my mouth, and I looked down to watch an amazing cock sliding in and out of me. He grunted as his cock exploded within me, spewing his seed against my cervix. He gently pulled out and leaned down to kiss my cheek before climbing off the bed. I laid there in a euphoric haze as Lisa held me close.

As I laid in Lisa's arms I gradually came back to reality. I remembered the window and looked over toward it. There was a naked crowd standing shoulder to shoulder staring through the window. One person watching was wearing a suit. I realized with a shock that my husband had been watching!

I nearly panicked and ran. Lisa realized that something was wrong and pulled me close, "What's wrong Beth?"

"My husband is standing at the window. He's the one wearing the suit."

"OK, don't panic. I doubt that he knows it is you. I'm sure he was curious because of the crowd. Let's just lay here and cuddle until the crowd moves on to something more interesting."

I pulled her close, "Cuddling sounds nice."

The touch of her body against mine and the feel of her lips on mine helped me to forget about the window. Between kisses I told Lisa my story. She knew that Ron was the club manager but had never talked to him. She had been hired by a woman executive. Half an hour later we looked at the window and the crowd were gone. We regretfully got up and she walked me to the door. I kissed her deeply and had her repeat my phone number back to me before going to my dressing room. After a quick shower I went home to await my husband.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ron didn't make it home until nearly midnight. As usual he climbed into bed and immediately fell asleep. I was so frustrated with him I could scream. He wouldn't talk to me and as a result I ended up at a sex club. Not that I am complaining about meeting Lisa. She is amazing and my life is so much better for having met her.

I was awash with guilt over fucking those two men. Yes, it felt wonderful and if my husband had given me just the tiniest bit of attention it wouldn't have happened, but I was cheating on my husband. I had no doubt now that he had been cheating on me all along. There wasn't another explanation for his ignoring me while spending his evenings at a sex club. I still loved my husband, but I was beginning to think that our marriage wasn't going to survive.

Lisa called me that afternoon and we talked for an hour. She told me that she was working on her advanced degree and that the club was paying her tuition in return for her services. She hadn't been working at the club long when she met me. I asked her to read me her contract and was ecstatic when she went over the restrictions. It turns out that she is specifically barred from meeting with company employees outside of the club. Since I am not an employee, she would be within her rights to see me. Of course, there is the fact that I am married to be concerned about, but we could meet for coffee, and no one would think anything of it. They would never suspect that I wanted her naked and in my arms. Still, we had to be very careful.

She told me what her schedule was at the club. For now, the club would have to be our meeting place. She was working again in two days, and I planned on being there with her. She asked me to wear a group mask and I was aroused enough by the idea that I agreed.

The two days moved at a snail's pace, and I thought I would go insane thinking about Lisa and how much I wanted to be with her again. I had way too much time on my hands and all I could do was think about Lisa and my husband. I desperately needed to know the truth. I needed to see for myself what he was up to.

Entry to the club and preparations in my dressing room had become mundane. I entered the main room and walked to the bar. Lisa joined me immediately. I kissed her thoroughly and we stood together. I leaned over and whispered, "I want to hang out here for a while. I want to see what Ron is up to." She nodded her agreement and snuggled up against me. It was a very pleasant way to kill some time.

We hadn't been at the bar long when I spotted Ron walking into the main room. He was again dressed in a suit, and he stood out like a sore thumb in the room full of naked people. He walked over to the bar and talked to the bar tender for a few minutes. He left and walked back toward the private rooms. I grabbed Lisa's hand and followed him. We could always duck into a private room if things got weird.

They got weird pretty quick. As we followed Ron down the hall two women in masks stepped out of a private room and walked up to him. I could tell by the way they touched him that he knew them well. They stayed with him as he walked to the end of the hall. He pulled a key card from his pocket and used it to unlock a door. He went through the door followed by the two very naked women and closed it behind them.

Fucking great! I just saw two naked women walk into a room with my husband. That's it! That's all I get. I still don't know if he is fucking them or just having a meeting. A meeting with two naked women like any other normal business day. I knew I couldn't follow them, so I turned to Lisa.

Lisa gave me a sly and seductive smile before pulling me into a windowed room. I realized that I was a walking advertisement with my group sex mask on in a room with a window. I might as well of wrote 'Fuck Me' across my chest. We were just getting snuggly on the bed when two men walked into the room. Moments later two more came in. All four were gorgeous and nicely hung.

Within seconds they were on me. Lisa giggled as the four men vied for space on my body. I was kissed, nibbled, and licked all over at once. It was intensely erotic, and I let myself go with it. One of the men found his way to my crotch and was licking me from asshole to clit. His tongue would press on my sphincter then glide upward to circle my clit. One of the other men fed me his cock while the other two played with the parts of my body they could reach.

It was all too much and more than I could stand. I came hard on the guy's face and had to pull the other guy's cock from my mouth for fear I would bite him. I didn't have time for my orgasm to fade before a cock entered me and brought me back to ecstasy. He gradually built speed until he was long stroking into me at a wonderfully furious pace. I could barely suck the hard cock in my mouth. I felt a hand run down my stomach and begin rubbing my clit. That is all it took to send me into another amazing orgasm.

The cock was pulled from my mouth, and I was rolled over until I was straddling the guy fucking me. His cock was still embedded in my pussy, and I was facing a large and angry red cock that needed sucking. I got right to that and enveloped his silky hardness with my mouth. I felt my ass cheeks being spread and suddenly the wetness of a tongue against my sphincter. Whoever it was licked it good, and the sensation sent jolts through my pussy.

A greased finger pressed against my asshole until it popped into my ass. The finger slowly probed deeper, moving, and stretching my sphincter. Soon it was joined by a second finger. I realized in that moment what I was being prepared for. The guys knew what they were doing. I was too far gone to say 'no' to anything at this point. That is when the man behind me introduced me to his little friend.

The initial pain was minimal, and I had never felt so full. The feeling of two cocks sliding in and out of me, a thin membrane the only thing keeping them from rubbing against each other, was indescribable. My only outlet for what I was feeling was the cock in my mouth. I pumped it, licked it, and sucked it for all I was worth. I got a mouthful of wonderful cum for my efforts just before I was overwhelmed by another orgasm.

I lost track of things for a few minutes while my orgasm had me stupefied. I came around a bit when the two men fucking my ass and pussy began to shoot their loads deep inside me. The two cocks were then taken out of me, and I was gently laid on the bed. Lisa moved up next to me and kissed me deeply. I had just had the best fuck of my life.

After I had some time to recover Lisa walked with me back to the main room. I went to my dressing room, showered, and put on my voyeur mask. I returned to the room to find Lisa waiting for me at the bar. Standing next to her was my husband. I nearly bolted from the room and probably would have if Lisa hadn't waived me over.

When I got to the bar, I pointed at a wine glass and the bartender brought me wine. I nearly downed the first glass. Lisa snuggled up against me giving me strength. Ron turned toward us, "Would you two please come to my office for a moment? I would like to talk with you in private."

OH SHIT! Oh Shit, oh shit, oh shit! I felt like I had been pulled from third grade class and sent to the principal's office. I was shaking as we walked down the hall and he again used his key card to open the door. Inside was a plush office with not only the prerequisite desk and two chairs, but also a sitting area complete with a couch and armchairs.

Ron sat in one of the armchairs and motioned for us to sit on the couch. Lisa and I had our arms around each other as we waited for the walls to come crashing down. Lisa was in fear of losing her tuition and I was in fear of...of what exactly? What was he going to do except piss me off! Suddenly I wasn't nervous for me anymore. I was determined that he would not be punishing Lisa either.

So naturally, when he started talking, he didn't say anything that I expected him to. He looked at us and hesitated a moment, then, "You two have made things quite exciting around here. I haven't seen the guests enjoy themselves this much since we first opened. I wanted to personally thank you for that.

"Lisa, you are doing just fine, and I appreciate the attention you are giving our guest. There will be a substantial bonus for you this month.

"Now I need to explain some things to our guest. You see I have a day job that requires my utmost attention. In and of itself it can be exhausting. Some months ago, senior leadership established this club and gave me the temporary assignment of running it. If I did well a serious promotion was in the offing. The temporary assignment has turned out to not be so temporary.

"As a result, I work, and I sleep. I'm too exhausted for anything else. That is very unfair to my wife who I know has waited all these months for an explanation from me. She deserves to know why I never touch her or talk to her.

"I was afraid that if she found out I was running a sex club she would divorce me. My hope was that this assignment would end, and I could somehow make it up to her. I was stupid and too focused on my career to do the right thing.

"So here we are. I admit that I sampled some of the joys of this place after a while and I can't blame my wife for doing the same. Can I Beth?"

I looked at him in shock, "You knew? When did you know?"

"When I saw you through the window. I know your body Beth. How could I ever forget it?"

"OK, so now what happens?"

He looked at me with sadness, "Well, I guess that is up to you. I can understand if you want a divorce and will not fight you if that is what you want."

I looked at him stunned, "I never wanted a divorce. I wanted my husband. You kept me at a distance for so long that I had to do something, and this is how it turned out. I'm not sorry for anything I did."

Ron shook his head, "I don't expect you to be sorry. I saw how much enjoyment you had, and I was happy for you. I won't ever hold that against you. I enjoyed watching you get your brains fucked out. Honestly, it turned me on.

"I would like for us to stay married if you are willing. I still love you and want to be with you. I can tell by the way you and Lisa act toward each other that you have feelings for each other. I won't interfere with that. As far as I am concerned you can have us both.

"The two guests I had in here earlier were my boss and her boss. They realize they put too much on my plate and the damage that has done to my life. They made me an offer that I have accepted. I am now a partner in the firm and will be dedicating all my efforts to the club. My executive duties will be parceled out to others. I will be able to talk to you and spend time with you, if it isn't too late."

I looked at Lisa and she smiled encouragement. I looked at Ron and gathered my thoughts, "Ron I am glad that you are going to be more available, and I am willing to give us a chance. I have to tell you that I think I am falling in love, and I need to give that the time in deserves. I also love you and selfishly I want you both. I am hoping that Lisa will agree to move in with us and share our bed.

Ron smiled at me, "Lisa is welcome to live with us. I don't expect anything from her that she isn't willing to give. I am the boss so I can make an exception to the rules."

I smiled back, "Then at this point I think the best thing to do is for you to get rested up. When you have plenty of strength you can fuck my brains out. Deal?"

"Deal."

I decided in for a penny, in for a pound, "I have found that I like being at the club and enjoying sex with multiple people. It doesn't mean I don't love you. Is that going to be a problem for us?"

Ron smiled again, "As I said earlier, watching you be pleased by other lovers turns me on. I like to watch and, once rested, would like to participate as well."

Lisa and I left Ron's office with light hearts. I finally had gotten to the bottom of my issues with my husband and there was hope for our future. I turned to Lisa, "What do you want to do now?"

She grinned at me, "I want you to fuck me."

She led me to a room with a window. Once inside she went to a cabinet and opened it. Inside were a variety of sex toys. She pulled out an impressively sized strap-on dildo and handed it to me, "It's not that I don't like the feel of a nice cock attached to a man. It is just that I want you to fuck me."

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She helped me put on the dildo and we fell onto the bed where our kisses continued. I took command of her body and kissed my way down to her sweet pussy. Once there I began to build her arousal. I didn't want to just fuck her. I wanted to build her desire to the point that she was begging for it.

I played her pussy like a fiddle and got her to the peak of desire before I moved up her body. Never having had a cock it was a unique and somewhat awkward experience getting the head of the dildo into her. My fumbling just served to build her need to new heights. I kiss her passionately as I slowly sank the length of the dildo into her.

The whole process did little for me as far as erogenous zones go. Making love to her thrilled me despite that. I fucked her with that cock and made her orgasm so sweetly, and so deeply. It was magnificent!

I the afterglow we laid together catching our breath. Fucking with a fake dick is hard work! When we finally got our breaths back, we held each other and kissed for a while. Finally, it was time for me to go home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You would think that when Ron got home that night, we would fuck like the bunnies I had proposed. The facts were that he was still exhausted. He had just been promoted that day after all. As for me, I was totally fucked out and could barely keep my eyes open. I managed to kiss him hello and we were both asleep within minutes.

He was still in bed when I woke the next morning. At first, I was confused, but then I realized he no longer worked days. It hit me then that I was in for quite a bit of adjustment to his new work clock. He would be going to work at five in the evening and coming home at one in the morning. Our evening at home wouldn't get going until two! Yep, there were definitely going to be some changes.

His days off would be Sunday and Monday. Meanwhile I wanted to meet with Lisa. The two of us hadn't talked about her moving in after our talk with Ron. I didn't know if she was even interested in the idea when I brought it up. It was time to get her thoughts on our future. I called her and we met for coffee and some window shopping.