She Wore A Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at the downtown coffee shop and her smile and hug when she saw me calmed my nerves. I discovered that she was sharing an apartment with three other women. She hated it so moving out wasn't a problem. I thought for a moment and made my proposal, "Lisa, I know I kind of sprang the idea of you moving in with us on you when we were in Ron's office. I don't' expect you to immediately say yes since you barely know Ron.

"Would you consider coming over and seeing how things go? I think the three of us can be great together, but I don't want to pressure you."

Her response was immediate, "I have been thinking about it and you are right. I barely know Ron. But I do know you and I want to give us a chance. I will be glad to come over on and spend time with you guys. I hope you know that I will be a nervous wreck though."

"Me too! I want this to work so badly but my husband has been a stranger for months. I just don't know how things will go. I do know that I want you in my life for as long as you are willing."

We spent the afternoon just walking and talking while perusing the local stores. It was the first time we spent time together outside of the club and I loved every minute of it. I found Lisa to be highly intelligent and fun loving. My feelings for her grew with each minute we were together.

Finally, we were walked and shopped out. My hand lightly stroked her face, "Come home with me."

She smiled, "I would like that very much."

Ron was awake and, in his robe, sitting in the kitchen when we got home. He immediately stood and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me while Lisa watched. I was breathless when he finally stopped. He looked at me with the loving look I had missed so much, "Beth, I have missed you so much and I am never going to be sorry enough for what I put you through. I hope over time you will forgive me."

"I'm not angry at you Ron. I just missed you so much and you never talked to me. I was sure I had lost you to another woman."

"I love you Beth and while I did have sex with women in the club and developed friendships with them, I am not in love with any of them."

The three of us sat at the table and the conversation was lighthearted. Ron talked to Lisa like her had known her forever and she responded to him with casual flirtations. I could see she found him handsome and sexy.

I decided that there is no time like the present to get things started. I got up and walked over to Ron. I leaned down and kissed him hard while running my hand down his chest, forcing his robe open. His initial startlement was soon replaced with hunger as he kissed me back. I broke the kiss long enough to tell him, "Move your chair out."

He slid his chair back and I slid my hand down and wrapped it around his swelling cock. I threw his robe open with my other hand to get access and to show Lisa his big cock. I continued to kiss him and soon felt Lisa's hand join mine on his cock. He stood and I broke the kiss and looked down in time to see Lisa lick the head of his cock. My concerns about her being reluctant were gone and I was thrilled at her taking the initiative.

I dropped to my knees next to her and we took turns sucking my husband's big cock. I had forgotten how much it filled my mouth and how wonderful it felt against my lips and tongue. Between the two of us we made him cum in just a few minutes. I was lucky enough to catch his load in my mouth. I proceeded to share it with Lisa while he watched.

Before he left to get ready for work, he kissed me, then turned to Lisa and kissed her as well. She kissed him back with vigor, and I was thrilled! I was giddy with happiness when I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. Her response matched mine and more.

I took her hand and walked her to the bedroom. I slowly undressed her as she undressed me and soon, we were in each other's arms. Ron got quite the show when he returned to the bedroom to dress. I was eating Lisa while she ate me when I felt a hard cock entering my pussy from behind. Ron's deep voice told us both, "I'm the boss. I can be late if I want to."

His cock felt wonderful as it sunk deep within me. The combination of Lisa's tongue and his man meat brought me to orgasm in no time at all. My clit was so sensitive that I pulled away from Lisa and Ron's cock as well. Lisa reacted by pulling Ron's cock into her mouth and sucking my juices off it. Ron didn't let her do that long before sliding her around on the bed. He moved between her legs and slid his cock into her.

I laid on the bed and watched as my husband fucked my lover. I admit that I played with myself vigorously as I watched. He brought Lisa to a massive orgasm and as she recovered, he pulled his cock from her and brought it back to me. I spread my legs happily and felt him plunge into where he belonged. He hammered me good and soon I felt his cum shooting deep within me. It was amazing, magnificent, and beyond what I had hoped for. Tears of happiness ran down my face as he kissed me.

Two days later Lisa was moved in. The three of us have been together now for three years and our adventures together continue. Maybe someday I will share them as well.