All Comments on 'Shear Pleasure'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 4 years ago
Liked the build up

Story was well written. Pace was good, tension built, love was paramount. Just one thing; unless she fell on the bar of her bicycle, you glossed over the issue of her hyman. It was the loss of her vaginity after all.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Good Story

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rather good.

Really good story and, unusually, quite credible too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF too long too much drama

I thought at first that a chick had written this, and then I saw you were Canadian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow what a story, amazing content and plot line so hot so erotic and sensual all at once had me rock hard all way thru and squirting jizz like crazy at the end

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful story, great how things developed.

Thank you!

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 4 years ago

It’s very rare that I’ll add a story to my favorites when I’ve not finished reading it yet, but this one hit me so hard I saved it to my bookmarks while still on page one. I’d love to see more with these two and for the story to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

It's kind of systematic story of sibling of how they make love eachother but you have to add some more points like what if their parents find it??you directly start sex with EMMA but if you put some more romantic scenes it would be a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great stuff

just some siblings trying to figure out feelings, no drama just feels. Not that drama is bad but some people over-do it. considering that this was your 2nd story in category and your other stories i am surprised that you could come up with this kind of story. Great job again. Hope to see more of your stuff in this category.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

I love this story! I'm not into quick JO stories, I'm into sibcest romances with a future. Please write a follow up about how their romance grows. Make it a series about how their love grows, how they break it to their parents, how they start their lives as a couple.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Terrific story and really well written! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your best

Great story. Hope you u write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shaved?

Makes a guy look like the WIMP he is and a woman look like a little kid...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

I agree with sholling, my kinda story is exactly what was stated and I too would love to see more.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I prefer that women look like women, not girl-child. Emma had her bush in the wet dream and she should have had it for real too. You could have easily skipped all of the shaving garbage and had a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Addressing some of the more recent comments:

Gee, it's almost as if different people have different preferences, and authors writing stories for free to publish on the Internet for free will write according to their own preferences, not yours. Unless you commissioned this story, which you didn't, you have no right to complain about the grooming habits of the characters therein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, the shaving could have been skipped and been replaced with a great bj from sis.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, including the shaving scene...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much time spent on hair cutting and shaving!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to seeing where it goes

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 1 year ago
Fantastic

What a great story. Please don't let it end there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was so bloody sweet and beautiful. I loved every part of it, including the trust on her shaving him, would of been cool if he could of done that with her also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...