Shear Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love you, Sis. You know that, right?"

"I do," she said matter-of-factly. Then she whispered in my ear. "Do you still want to get inside my panties?"

"I honestly don't think they'll fit," I teased.

She smacked my shoulder lovingly, then squeezed me deeper into her hug.

"We're really going to do this, aren't we?" she asked shyly.

"Indeed we are, dear sister," I answered, kissing her on the top of the head.

She released our embrace and stepped back, still facing me.

"There's one thing that was wrong in your dream," she said, smiling.

She stepped away from me and yanked her shorts and panties down in one fell swoop.

My jaw dropped. She was naked from the waist down.

"There's no flaming red bush," she said, pointing to her pubic mound.

I took a moment, staring, then moved a bit closer. I ran the back of my fingers down her lower stomach to just above the juncture of her thighs.

"Smooth as a baby's behind," I said.

"Mmmmhmmm," she replied.

She covered my hand with hers and moved it lower. I dared to slide a finger over her nether lips. My sister was wet for me!

No shave butter lubricant needed, I thought.

Emma moaned her assent as I caressed her lovingly. For the first time in my young life, I caught a whiff of the distinct scent of feminine arousal. I decided I liked it. And it made me really horny. She ran her hand back up the length of my arm, tousling my arm hairs as she went.

"We're still overdressed, Shame," she said.

She tugged at the bottom of my t-shirt as I removed my hand from her pussy. She helped me pull the shirt over my head. I stood motionless before her, naked as the day I was born - and just as smooth.

I looked deep into Emma's eyes and held her gaze. Her feet and lower half were already bare. I wanted badly to see her firm young tits, but I wanted to reassure her even more.

"I love you, Emma," I said. "With all my heart."

Emma's eyes watered up, but then that dazzling smile erupted. Her delight shone in her eyes.

"I love you, too, Shame," she said. "My heart - and my body and soul - are yours."

She pulled her blouse up over her head and cast it aside. As I had suspected earlier, she wore no bra. Her feminine magnificence was on full display, in all its glory.

Just as in my dream, Emma's breasts were milky white, with deep red aureola that were about the size of a loonie (our Canadian dollar coin). I've often heard the metaphor of pencil erasers for a woman's erect nipples, but Emma's were more like button mushrooms flipped upside down - wider at the base with a point jutting out in a slender stalk. She was obviously aroused. And she was perfect.

I stepped into another embrace and held her closely. My dick poked her in the belly, and she reached for it. She pumped it gently as she spoke.

"Shame," she said, "are we both perverts for loving each other like this?"

"Who decides what's perverted?" I asked. "Nobody these days gives a rat's ass whether you're L, G, B, T or Q. Why can't we just add S to the alphabet soup?"

"S?" she asked, arching her brow.

"Sibling," I smiled.

"I like your way of thinking," she said. She kissed me fiercely, continuing to stroke my dick.

I lifted Emma up, keeping our liplock intact but grasping her under her thighs. She let go of my cock and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Then she lifted her long, slender legs and draped them around my hips, suspended in the air against me as I held her.

I felt my penis nestled against her vagina. It was a brand new sensation for me, but there was no doubt about what my dick was touching. She was warm. Moist. Slick. So inviting. So enticing. So irresistible.

Gotta wait for foreplay, my brain reminded me. Girls need time. And lube. Especially the first time. All the porn movies start with blow jobs and carpet-munching.

I felt Emma touching my cock. She rubbed it against her slit. God, it felt like heaven.

She broke our kiss. "Shame, I need you now," she pled breathlessly.

"Shouldn't we make sure to loosen you up first?" I queried.

"There's time to play later," she whimpered. "I need to make you mine, and you to make me yours."

She lined my cock up to her entrance and slipped the head just into her folds.

"No foreplay?" I asked.

She grunted with pleasure at the sensations arcing between our groins.

"What do you think the shave was?" she asked.

It was a rhetorical question that was answered by my cock sliding further into her warm, wet, willing pussy. She let gravity do the work as I slowly impaled her.

I can't begin to describe the newness of the sensations that captured my thoughts and feelings. Never before today had I felt something as mind-bending and boner-inducing as Emma's smooth, silky sheath wrapped around my rock-hard dick. Never before today had I thought my sister would be the one to take my virginity - and me hers. Never before today had I realized that I was desperately in love with my dear, sweet, wonderful, kind, beautiful, smart, sexy Enny - and she with me.

Emma's boobs were crushed against my chest. I knew that I would kiss and lick and suckle and play with them for hours when we could take our time. For now, just the intimacy of my sister's engorged tits pushing against my chest made me harder, if that were even possible.

Gravity worked in favour of Emma sliding down onto my cock, but it did nothing to assist with raising her back up its length.

"Enny, let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Good idea," she agreed.

I returned her feet to the floor and she eased her way off my dick. We both hurried to her bedroom, where she hurriedly flipped the bedcovers back. She lay back against the pillow and spread her legs in invitation.

"Missionary okay for the first time?" she asked. The promise of more times to cum was implicit in her question.

"I'd have it no other way," I replied, kneeling on the bed between her legs. "I want to look into your eyes when we cum."

"Speaking of which," she said, gripping my dick. "I want you to cum inside me, without protection. After all, I'm allergic to latex." She smiled bashfully.

"You're not worried about getting pregnant?" I asked, easing my cock into her slippery pussy.

"Oh, God - so good," she moaned as my dick slid deeper into her. She exhaled as her pussy stretched to accommodate me. "Not worried. Wrong time of the month for pregnancy. But eventually I do want to have your babies." She ground her pussy upward to emphasize the point, taking me in to the hilt.

"Oh, God, that feels good... you are amazing," I said. Then, after several seconds, I identified the elephant in the room. "Your'e not worried about birth defects?" I asked.

"Not really, no. I've done my research. Odds are increased, but still not bad." She ground into me.

Done her research? I liked the intent behind those words. She was serious about loving me, and this wasn't on the spur of the moment.

"Sounds just like my valedictorian sister," I quipped, easing my cock back nearly all the way out of her, then thrusting in again.

"Valedictorian lover," she answered, pushing her groin against mine.

"Sounds even better," I said. "And I eventually want to have those babies with you."

Emma hugged me hard, momentarily stopping our thrusts.

"In the meantime," she said, "I'll find a way to keep from getting pregnant while still having as much fun as we want, as often as we want."

"I like the sound of that," I replied. Then I pressed into her as far as I could go.

Emma moaned with pleasure.

"Good. Now shut up and fuck me, dear brother."

I needed no further encouragement. I kissed Emma, and our tongues were soon as entwined as our private parts.

With my hands now free to explore, I reached for Emma's tits. I found quickly that I needed to keep one hand on the bed for leverage as we fucked. But my right hand stayed on her mammary mounds, alternating between one and then the other. I enjoyed the feeling of massaging a handful, but I could tell that Emma got more excitement from tweaks and soft pinches of her nipples, so that's where I focused my efforts. Licking and sucking would have to wait, but I knew that it would happen after I'd cum inside my baby sis.

I could feel Emma's pussy begin to tighten rhythmically around my penis as we continued our thrusts. I eased back from our kiss to look into Emma's eyes. She fixed her gaze upon me and nodded. I took that as a sign to begin to go for it, so I grasped her taut ass and pulled her against me. I was as deep into her as humanly possible, in more ways than one.

I felt myself begin to reach the precipice as we thrust together more frantically. Emma's breathing became laboured.

"Shame," she said, "Shame - make me yours. Cum with me!"

I pumped for all I was worth, as fast and as deep as I could manage. The squishy cadence of my repeated penetration of my sister's no-longer-virgin pussy reached a frenzied tempo. The room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and the scents of our mutual yearning as we reached a crescendo.

I loved seeing the depth of emotion in her eyes, and it pushed me over the edge. I spurted deep into my sister's womb, my entire essence joining with my semen to fill her up.

I saw Emma's eyes grow wide as I felt her pussy clench and clamp and throb around my cock. Her entire body quaked with her orgasmic release. She, too, was releasing her essence into me. It was as plain as the perky little freckle-covered nose upon her beautiful face.

We held each other's gaze as the crescendo faded and our love blossomed to full bloom. I saw my smile reflected in hers as she beamed at me.

"I'm yours," she said simply.

"We're each other's," I replied. "It takes two."

We remained joined at the crotch as my cock deflated somewhat but maintained enough of an erection to stay inside my sister.

"So, lover - where do we go from here?" she asked.

"I can think of plenty of places to go, even though we're on lockdown at home," I answered.

I began touching her slowly and deliberately on various and sundry of her body parts, suggesting where we could go together. Of course, I'd lick and suckle her beautiful breasts as I'd already planned. I also looked forward to getting a good close-up look at her pussy in broad daylight. And to eating her out until she squealed with another writhing, shaking orgasm. I suspected I'd be a cunning linguist indeed.

"Indeed, we have lots of places to explore," she smiled, "and we will, for the rest of the afternoon."

She pushed her crotch against mine, causing my cock to stiffen.

"But, you're thinking long-term, right?" I tested my mind-reading skills on my new lover.

"Yeah, sorta," she answered.

"We'll work it out," I said. "It's sorta like this COVID-19 thing. Nobody knows how it will end. Nobody knows what the world will look like on the other side. But we gotta trust in the future and enjoy the ride along the way, as fully as we can."

"Oh, Shame - I love you so much!" Emma said, grinding against me and making me fully hard.

"I love you, too, Enny," I replied.

"About those nicknames," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Well, dear brother," she said, pausing to grunt as I reached between our joined bodies to rub her clit with my finger. She flinched with post-orgasmic sensitivity. "I'm going to call you 'Shameless' from now on."

"Why?"

"I like the sound of it. It's more fitting now that we're lovers, and we're - we're not ashamed."

"I like that," I answered.

She began fucking me harder, raising her hips to receive me more deeply. I liked the way her tits jiggled to the beat of our thrusts.

"Plus, it'll be our dirty little secret in front of our parents," she said breathlessly, continuing to match my thrusts. "We need to keep things quiet until we figure out how to tell them. But I like being able to say 'Shameless' in front of them. Every time you hear it, you'll know I'm saying - right in front of them - that I enjoy fucking you. And I wuvs you."

"Nerd," I laughed.

"Perv," she replied.

"Takes one to know one."

She smiled up at me, my penis still lodged in her vagina and rocking to our mutual rhythm.

"And about 'Enny,' she said, really fucking me in earnest now.

"Yes, dear sister?"

I was plowing into her depths and nearly ready to cum again.

"Sometime soon," she said, "maybe later this afternoon. I want you to give me one."

"One what?"

I felt her pussy throbbing around my swollen shaft.

"I want you to give me an enema. With your dick," she wailed.

Her dirty words pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, God, baby sis - 'enny'thing for you!"

I came a second time inside my sister's pussy. And I could feel her cumming on my dick.

Yes, indeed - even in the midst of a pandemic, there were good times ahead.

*****

THE END