Sheela's Story Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Old lecher seduces a young wife.
9.4k words
3.74
25.3k
19
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
70 Followers

Sheela's story

Part 1 - Seduction by stealth

The message was short & sweet. It just contained one word - "Noted". He shut his private phone, an instrument with no internet & used only to call one person. It was never far from him, but also sparingly used, as & when an opportunity arose.

Sriram smiled with smug self-satisfaction. It had been a long journey; but he had enjoyed every single step. Even now he could vividly recall and fondly remember ever single moment. A carefully crafted and cunning plan; executed with patience & persistence had achieved the objective. He was now a proud man who had as his Mistress a breathtaking beauty who was over forty years younger than him. He chucked at the nomenclature - "Mistress!"; for in reality, HE was the master. He had as his very willing & obedient lover a girl many young men would be ready to die for.

Sriram was a short stocky man, barely 5 feet in height. He was never athletic nor known for his physical prowess since his youth. As a student, he was always mediocre and never aimed nor attained academic excellence. With his dark complexion, and unattractive attributes; he was largely a fringe figure throughout his early years. Largely ignored by the opposite sex, he nonetheless possessed a strong personality; which only those close to him would know. He lacked height and rarely stood out in a crowd and was obsequious in a gathering. All his shortcomings in height and other physical & mental faculties were more than compensated by native shrewdness & business acumen. Sriram had learnt & perfected to an art the advantage of appearing stupid, inconsequential & a nonentity. Over the years, he had skillfully amassed a large fortune, which very few people knew about. He preferred to operate behind the scenes, using two layers of intermediaries and managed a vast financial empire. Most people he interacted with were unaware about the influence & strings Sriram could pull. He chose to remain a mediocre man who was self sufficient in resources.

Smoldering beneath the surface was a man of intense sexual appetite. Nature had short changed him in most matters. However, he was blessed with the ability to leave any young woman whom he had bed; begging for mercy after he had sexually ravaged her. Sriram was a lover who could play on a woman's body like a musician. He was both patient and forceful in his love making. No lady who experienced him; ever left unsatisfied.

At the age of sixty-eight, Sriram was still a bachelor. It was as if he was cursed. Most attempts at match making in his youth failed. Girls were not impressed with his height or looks. His social status was nothing remarkable. Over time his family & relatives too lost hope. Everyone felt that finding a girl for him was a lost cause! Sriram was forced to satisfy his sexual appetite with call girls. He felt dissatisfied although he could pay & get all his desires satisfied. His immense sexual drive & prowess were combined with an underlying sense of anger at not finding a mate. This often resulted in him expressing his frustration with paid lovers, by indulging in sexual perversions.

Sriram first set sight upon Sheela two years ago. He was a guest at a dinner hosted by Sheelas's husband, Rahul & mother-in-law, who were related to him. Rahul's family was in a dire situation after his dad had passed away at an early stage in the boy's life. Taking pity upon the family, Sriram has supported them financially. After his studies; he helped Rahul to find a job. Rahul & his mother Bina were unaware about Sriram's wealth and treated him as a benevolent old man, often in a patronizing manner. He would visit the family, often invited for dinner by Bina who was fairly good looking & considered herself a high society hostess. As a benefactor; albeit an unattractive old man, Sriram was often left to his own devices at these parties. He would barely get a perfunctory introduction to the other guests. When Rahul got married Sriram was abroad & could not attend the wedding. When he first saw Sheela; he was completely bewitched.

Sheela was a tall lass with an hourglass figure. A qualified Chartered Accountant, her looks & beauty overshadowed her intelligence. Her flawless complexion could enable her be mistaken for a foreigner. She was charming, vivacious & bubbly by nature, easily making friends. She hailed from a poor family & had lost both her parents at an early age. Brough up by an uncle; she was always treated a secondary citizen to her cousins. Sheela was happy to get married to Rahul; looking to escape her home. Little did she know, that Bina felt highly insecure upon seeing her new daughter in law. The bride was prettier, and given freedom, Sheela would easily overshadow both mother & son. She quickly convinced Rahul; that their family tradition would not allow Sheela to pursue a career. She made the girl stay at home to become a full-time housewife. Rahul had grown all his life under his mother's thumb, and told Sheela to obey her & assist his mother in running the house. As an IT Engineer; Rahul had to frequently travel. He felt that his mother required help & company at home. Sheela was a dutiful girl and obeyed her husband. She felt stifled at home & often ignored when mother & son would converse upon various matters. Her opinion was rarely sought and any attempts to contribute to the dialogue was quickly put down. Even when the duo was discussing investments in shares, Sheela's opinion was dismissed casually. Sheela too resigned herself to the role of a housewife serving both husband & mother-in-law.

When Sriram was first introduced to Sheela; he immediately got captivated by her beauty. A keen student of human nature; he quickly observed & understood the dynamics at play. He saw how Bina would often crudely display her authority. Rahul himself would be more deferential to his mother; often ignoring his wife. Sriram could notice the frustration, often bordering upon anger in Sheela's demeanor. Sheela rarely let her mask of pleasantness & image of a demure housewife slip, but Sriram knew better. In most parties, the guests would often converge around Bina. Sriram was used to be the outsider at such parties; but Sheela felt very small and insignificant. Her husband rarely involved her in the conversation & focused upon his mother & the guests. Sheela was only called when snacks & drinks required replenishment.

Sriram made small talk with Sheela as the two were left to their own devices. He learnt that Sheela possessed a sharp brain and had qualified as a Chartered Accountant in her first attempt. During their conversation he was impressed with Sheela's analysis of a few shares he intended to buy. His gentle probing encouraged the girl to open up as she told him her life story. Sriram was too polished to push matters at the first meeting. However, he had quickly sized up Sheela as a prey ripe for his seduction. He was already enamored of her beauty and the gentle well of her ripe breasts. Her sparkling smile revealed two dimples which he was tempted to kiss. He observed that Sheela was feeling alone & left out even when she was with her family. The circumstances were favorable & Sriram knew he had to take advantage. The fact that Sheela was only 22 and he was more than thrice her age did not deter him. On the contrary he was more determined to possess this girl who was young enough to be his granddaughter. He wanted to completely own her!

Sriram was a patient man. He knew that rushing could only defeat his purpose. As he bid good bye to Sheela & her family; he remained a charming but unattractive old family friend. A short man with a big paunch belly and balding head, he was considered a harmless person with who they were obliged to keep a relationship. They felt compelled to invite him although they would not; given a choice. Sriram knew that he was considered a necessary but not welcome guest. He would attend their parties just for a change from his normal lonely evenings. Now he was a man on a mission. He had his sights upon his goal. He was determined to achieve it no matter the means or the morals. He was already plotting & planning; imagining various scenarios that would enable him to seduce Sheela. Sriram was not used to losing. He knew that Sheela stood no chance once he began his carefully planned campaign.

As someone who believed in always timing his moves, Sriram bided his time. His next opportunity to interact with Sheela came only after a month. It was this time a dinner at Sriram's house; where he had invited Rahul & his family along with a few other carefully chosen "high society" families. As anticipated, Rahul's mother hogged the limelight & the son was obediently compliant. The two of them kept conversing with the other guests; relegating Sheela to the sidelines. Sriram had cleverly sent his house help on leave. Rahul's mother Bina, gladly volunteered Sheela to help serve the food & other arrangements. This gave Sriram plenty of time to chat with Sheela. He gradually made her open up to him about her boredom in being confined to household chores. Sheela was too reticent to express her anger at being constantly being bossed over in public by Rahul's mother. Sriram noted her frustration in not being included in any conversation. Sriram cleverly kept praising Sheela's qualifications & intelligence. He got her engrossed in talking about financial matters. He saw how Sheela blossomed open and began to speak freely and with great enthusiasm. Sriram was also truly impressed by her financial acumen. He told her that if she has no objections; he may wish to seek her opinion when he wishes. Sheela readily agreed & they shared telephone numbers. The first step was taken & the ice broken. Sriram did not push matters thereafter. He only satisfied himself by paternally patting Sheela once.

Bina was a prolific entertainer & loved to gather people around her. Although she did not have respect or regard for Sriram; he was almost a constant invitee at all their get togethers. She was aware that Sriram was much wealthier than he appeared. She was unhappy that they had to take his financial help. After her husband passed away, Sriram had helped Rahul secure his high paying job. She felt that she was reciprocating by patronizingly inviting Sriram to all her parties. Bina did not feel guilty even though she ignored him for most of the time. Another advantage of inviting Sriram was that he would often arrive after ordering many dishes from outside. This saved Bina a lot of expenses in arranging a lavish spread. Hence Sriram was not surprised to get another dinner invitation a month after he had hosted Rahul & Sheela.

The get together on this occasion was a little larger than usual. Bina kept Sheela on her toes; rattling out a steady stream of instructions. Sriram felt pity for Sheela & sensed another opportunity to get close to her. He volunteered to help Sheela & was happily playing the role of her assistant. He was not surprised that neither Rahul nor his mother took any notice of him. They were immersed in interacting & trying to impress their high society visitors. They forgot that Sriram was also a guest. An hour of bustling between the kitchen & parlor, loaded with trays of food & drinks took its toll upon Sriram's old body. The sixty-eight-year-old could barely walk and he wearily slouched upon a chair in the kitchen, with his panting body & bald pate shining with sweat.

Sheela observed his plight & felt sorry for him. In helping her, Sriram had exhausted all his strength. She went near the old man & tenderly wiped his face & bald head with the pallu (long trailing end) of her saree. As she was bent over Sriram, her low-cut blouse permitted Sriram to enjoy the swelling & curves of Sheela full & rounded breast. He unobtrusively looked deep; trying to spot her nipples, but in vain. Sheela was totally unaware of the strong sexual emotions surging thru Sriram. While she was bent almost at a right angle from her waist; she was about to lose her balance. One hand clutched the back of the chair while the other was floating over Sriram's face. Sheela was wearing a sleeveless blouse & Sriram could see her armpit clearly. The armpit appeared freshly shaven, but Sriram could male out a dark shadow where her hair was shaved.

Pretending innocence, Sriram moved his mouth upwards. When Sheelas's hand descended, Sriram's face was squarely enclosed within the warm & cozy confines of Sheela's arm. Sriram poked his tongue out & quickly licked Sheela in the armpit, before he pressed his lips firmly within her pits, with his head slouched as though he was totally exhausted. He kept breathing slowly, exhaling through his mouth and blew cold air onto her armpits. Sheela shivered, but it took her a few minutes to gather herself. She was still unaware about Sriram's nefarious aims & thought that the old man was truly tired & helpless. She lifted Sriram's face & crooning words of sympathy she folded the old man to her body. Sriram's face nestled in the open fold of skin on her torso, between her saree & blouse. Sriram was almost in the seventh heaven as he gently rubbed his face over Sheela's stomach. He tried his best not to obviously dwell upon her deep navel; although he once pushed his nose into the cavity.

The scene lasted just a few minutes, but both of them quickly recovered. Sheela forbade Sriram from helping her & firmly told him to sit down. Sriram continued to sit happily in the kitchen as Sheela moved about continuing to serve the guests. Sriram was absorbed in observing Shella, following the contours of her body He was trying to trace the outlines of her bra & panties. He furtively kept staring to see if he could make out the protrusion of her nipples but in vain. After some time Sriram decided to go away before he did anything to create suspicion in Sheela. He bid her goodbye in the privacy of her kitchen. He thanked her paternally patting her head & shoulder. Sheela replied that it was she who was grateful. Rahul & his mother barely took notice when the old guest departed after thanking them.

A few days later, Sriram telephoned Sheela. He kept the conversation purely platonic. They spoke mainly about matters relating to finance & the stock markets. Sheela felt very happy that Sriram was appreciating her knowledge & intelligence. The two of them shared a lively conversation.

Sriram was aware that Rahul & his mother were both living beyond their means. He was waiting to strike when the time was ripe. He pulled a few strings and ensured that Rahul was put under immense pressure by creditors to settle some large sums immediately. Mother & son were worried and scared. It was Bina who thought of borrowing money from Sriram. They decided to invite Sriram alone for a meal to request a loan.

A lavish spread was laid out for the guest. Both Rahul & Bina dressed up. They asked Sheela also to look her best. Everyone wanted to impress Sriram & gather a large sum of money. Mother & son bought and served expensive wines for the occasion. Sriram was always a social drinker & kept his consumption of alcohol to the bare minimum. Sheela was not used to alcohol & refrained from drinking any wine. As the evening progressed, mother & son gently broached upon the topic of the loan.

Sriram pretended to be shocked, and pretended to be reticent about advancing any money. Rahul & his mother kept pleading until Sriram relented. He insisted that if he were to provide a loan, Rahul would also take a housing loan to buy an apartment. Once the apartment was ready, the family would shift there to save rent. He said he knew a builder who would allot a flat to them on a convenient installment purchase plan. However, Sriram would retain the papers to the flat as collateral for the loan. Rahul & his mother were overjoyed. They profusely thanked Sriram for his generous gesture. As Sriram was going home, both mother & son hugged him. When Sheela went to say bye, Sriram gently pulled her close & embraced her. Since he was shorter than Sheela, his head rested below her neck and he buried his face between her breasts. Sheela did not want to create any commotion. She was also unsure whether Sriram had innocently hugged her and ignored his behaviour.

Rahul had to travel abroad on an assignment for a few months. For the next month it was only Sheela and her bossy mother-in-law. Sheela was feeling bored and frustrated. Her mother-in-law would keep going out. She left Sheela with a long list of household chores. One day, Sriram came for a visit in the afternoon. He had to go shopping for gifts as he had to attend a relative's wedding. He asked Bina if she could accompany him to help him chose some gift. Bina dd not want to go with this ugly old man. Sriram was fine as a source of money; but not for socializing and that too in public. She quickly volunteered Sheela's help. Sheela too was glad to be away from home for a few hours.

Sheela & Sriram entered a swanky mall. The place was patronized by the elites of the city. Sheela was surprised to note how comfortable & confident Sriram was while examining costly jewelry & gifts. She was unaware about the true fortune owned by Sriram. Initially Sheela was a bit wary about being in close proximity to Sriram. She was not sure unsure about how Sriram kissed & licked her armpit. She remembered his hug accompanied by his slobbering over her cleavage.

Sriram could sense that Sheela was wary & knew that he had to disarm her suspicion & fear. The two of them went about selecting jewels which Sheela was only too happy to model for Sriram. After picking up an expensive necklace set, both of them decided to sit down for a cup of coffee. The shortest route to the food court led them through a very expensive women's boutique.

As they strolled along; Sheela spent a few minutes examining some items of ready-made clothing. She put them in front of her & asked Sriram how it would look upon her. Gradually Sheela became more comfortable & relaxed. She was laughing & joking with Sriram & to an observer it looked like an old parent shopping with a young daughter.

The final section of the boutique was full of women's lingerie. Shella picked stopped to examine a set of sexy bra & panties. She could observe that Sriram was feeling uncomfortable. She tried to hide the twinkle in her eyes & a grin that showed her dimples. Sriram was feeling flushed & vainly appeared to be his normal self. On one hand he was feeling increasingly aroused and wanted to get closer to Sheela. At the same time' he did not want to create a scene & lose the possibility of seducing Sheela.

He wisely chose to remain quiet. It was the luckiest choice he made. Sheela felt more comfortable with him. In fact, she felt in control; knowing that Sriram was trying his best to appear nonchalant where as he felt embarrassed in a surrounding of ladies' undergarments. The two of them enjoyed a nice coffee & Sriram dropped Sheela home.

The next meeting between the two came about accidentally. It was in the same shopping mall. Sriram had come to purchase a statuette for a foreign guest. Sheela was entering the premises & seeing Sriram examining an art piece; she went up to greet him. After exchanging pleasantries, she spent some time examining the art pieces. She was getting impressed by Sriram's knowledge about sculpture.

On Sriram's enquiry about her visit; she grinned & said that she came to buy a dress for herself. Sriram said he too would like to reciprocate & help her select the dress. Knowing that her family was beholden to Sriram, she could not object. Sriram was a polite; but interested onlooker as Sheela tried out over a dozen garments. Rahul was never so patient when shopping with Sheela who felt grateful to Sriram.

ashascribe
ashascribe
70 Followers