Sheela's Story Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers lay comfortably besides each other stroking & exploring each other's bodies. Sheela loved running her slender fingers thru Sriram's hairy chest & stomach. She muzzled his hairy armpit & found the sweaty odor strangely intoxicating. Sriram kept teasing her nipples, patting her cheeks & explored Sheela's deep navel cavity. He was strumming his fingers gently over her body making Sheela moan in pleasure. He moved her arms above her head & daintily stabbed at her armpits with his tongue making Sheela groan.

Sheela asked Sriram if he wanted to make love once again saying that she would have to leave soon. Sriram expressed his regret & inability and apologized for his lack of prowess. Sheela tenderly kissed him & said not to bother. She said they could wait for the next opportunity. Sriram's spirits rose in joy. Her remarks meant that Sheela was willing to continue to meet him.

As they were leaving, Sriram gave Sheela a new telephone number. He asked Sheela to save it under a different name, preferably that of a female friend. This way whenever she called, nobody would, upon checking her phone, know that she had phoned Sriram. Sheela was happy at Sriram's discretion.

Sriram also gave Sheela a prepaid debit card loaded with a huge sum of money. Sheela protested saying that Sriram was treating her like a prostitute. Sriram gently cradled Sheela's face in his hands. Looking squarely in her eyes; he denied the allegation. Sriram said that since Sheela was his mistress; it was his duty to pay for her expenses.

He said he wanted Sheela to buy more sexy lingerie & attractive dresses. He said that she could store them in their apartment & wear them when they were together. He was sorry if Sheela had misunderstood his intention. Sheela relented & Sriram saw her home in an Uber.

The nest fortnight passed agonizingly slow for Sriram. He knew that as a married woman, Sheela would find limited time for him. However, he found the separation painful. He was almost losing hope that Sheela would call back. As a gentleman he was resolved not to break his promise & phone her himself. He wanted to keep his word of not endangering her marriage in any way.

Sriram was in an important meeting. Suddenly his private phone buzzed. People were surprised when Sriram abruptly adjourned the meeting to answer the phone call in privacy. He excitedly asked Sheela how she was & when they could meet. Sheela replied that she called just to inform Sriram that her mother in law was home every day. She explained that as the reason she never phoned. She just wanted to keep Sriram informed of her situation.

Sriram was both happy & sad. He was overjoyed that Sheela phoned him but disappointed that they could not find time for each other. However, Sriram was a businessman used to solving difficult problems. He quickly conceived a scheme to get Rahul's mother out of the way.

It was Thursday. The weekend was around the corner & Sriram was anticipating it with glee. As he had hoped, his phone rang & it was Sheela. She informed Sriram that they could meet on Friday. She would be free for most of the day. Sriram knew why Sheela was free; but did not tell her.

Sheela told Sriram that she would meet him at the mall by 10am. Sriram could not retrain himself and asked Sheela why she could not make it earlier. Sheela replied that she had some work in the house & teased Sriram for his impatience.

Sriram met Sheela promptly at the mall at 10am. He was surprised to see her having a big bundle in her hands. Restraining himself; he waited till they were home to ask Sheela what she had in her hands. Sheela coyly explained that she had bought some clothes using the card given by Sriram. Sriram could not contain himself. However, Sheela persuaded him to allow the contents of the bag to remain a secret for now.

Not wanting to waste any time, Sriram almost fell upon Sheela to remove her clothes. She chided him & asked him to keep his eyes closed till she undressed. At Sheela's signal, Sriram opened his eyes & the eyeballs nearly popped out. Sheela was standing in her regal glory, fully nude but for the mangalsutra around her neck & her wedding ring and toe rings (all signs of a married hindu wife).

Sriram was taken aback to see Sheela smooth and clean below her waist. Sheela gracefully & seductively twirled around asking Sriram if he liked what he was seeing. Sriram was almost slobbering in lust. Sheela told Sriram that she had gone to a nearby saloon to get her pubes & pits waxed as a surprise to Sriram. She told Sriram that although she was shaving herself every day, as demanded by Sriram, the waxing was smoother & softer for Sriram to enjoy.

She told Sriram that she had informed Rahul that she was always keeping her pubes clean shaven as per her gynecologist's orders. She asked Sriram if he was pleased with her for following his instructions. Sriram replied that he was proud of her. This made Sheela's heart to swell with pride. He began to kiss & lick her vagina. Sheela asked Sriram not to be in a hurry, and said that she hoped Sriram would truly make her his own this time. She confessed that she was also missing Sriram.

Sriram began to kiss Sheela as his hands roamed across her soft body. Sheela too was more comfortable and relaxed and reciprocated by fondling Sriram all over. She was holding Sriram's testicles, cupping them in her hands' feeling the size and enjoying the coarseness of his hair.

Sriram's penis was fully engorged and to Sheela it felt like a throbbing iron rod with a life of its own. She kept running her fingers along the length of the rigid organ comparing its girth & length to Rahul. She looked forward to being pierced, impaled & surrender herself to this wonderful weapon.

When Sriram asked Sheela if he wanted him to use a condom. Sheela replied that she was in her safe period. She wanted Sriram to enjoy her without anything coming between them. Sriram was thrilled. He was trying to gently enter Sheela when she told him to use all his strength & claim her body as his own.

Egged on by Sheela, Sriram used his full strength & and with a roar plunged himself deep into the moist depths of Sheela. Sheela cried in pain as the size of Sriram's penis stretched the walls of her vagina. She almost felt as though he would reach her abdomen piercing her cervix. Sriram was worried whether Sheela was in pain. Sheela pulled him and began to wail in joy raking her nails on Sriram's back leaving deep scratches. Sriram was a powerful lover & kept plunging in and out of Sheela. He kept raising the tempo and making her cry out for more.

After almost five minutes of frenetic activity, Sriram released with a huge sigh. Stream upon stream of thick semen coated the walls and depths of Sheela's vagina. Sheela kept her legs tight to hold all the sperm inside her but a few drops leaked out. She scooped the sperm in her finger and licked it like ice cream, smiling at Sriram.

Sriram was almost asleep with exhaustion. He was resting his face between Sheela breasts with his eyes closed. Sheela tenderly crooned to him like he was her baby & soon Sriram was snoring in peace. Sheela smiled in satisfaction & began to comb her fingers thru Sriram's sparse patch of hair and fondling him tenderly all over.

She particularly enjoyed running her hands through the hair on his chest & underarms. She rubbed his armpit & brought the fingers to her nose relishing the tangy and sweaty odor. Her hands moved to cup & caress Srirams testicles; still appearing full & majestic even after the release.

Feeling deliciously naughty and wicked, Sheelas's fingers moved between Sriram's buttocks. She explored the crevice between and tenderly inserted a dainty finger inside the tight ring of Sriram"s anus. Braving the resistance her index finger continued exploring until her entire finger length was embedded inside Sriram's rectum. She wiggled & twisted her finger & gently withdrew it. Sheela could smell the strong but erotic odor of Sriram's anus with a whiff of fecal smear and scent.

She brought the finger to her mouth and began to lick it clean relishing the dirty act. She was feeling as though she wanted to feel & taste every part of Sriram and every aspect by smell, touch & taste. She felt obliged to surrender her body, soul & submerge her very existence & identity into Sriram.

In her mind Sriram was the divine male. Sheela as the submissive female was designed & duty bound to offer herself without restraint to serve & devote her life to him. She had never before experienced such happiness.

Apart from her first night when Rahul had briefly aroused her; sex had always been a short five-minute process ending in a quick ejaculation followed by loud snoring of Rahul. Her own needs were never considered. As a dutiful wife she carried on; unaware of the joys sex could bring to women.

Sriram woke up from his dream like stupor after a quarter of an hour. He was pleased to know that he was not dreaming and that Sheela was really lying there besides him. He also observed that Sheela's demeanor had transformed. She was looking at him lovingly & her approach was tender and almost maternal.

All barriers had been shattered & it was as though two souls had merged into one. Sheela was fussing over Sriram, trying to make him comfortable & relaxed. The frenzied love making had rendered Sriram weak & almost helpless. His male energy had been expended & he was trying to recover himself.

Sheela' like any female was the recipient of his energy. She had absorbed his seed & potency and required only a short interval to be re-energized & felt stronger than before. Like any female; the coupling & sexual dynamics had receded into the background.

She wanted to reward Sriram for the pleasure he had given her and was wanting to comfort Sriram. She tenderly clasped him to her chest murmuring sweetly. When Sriram tried to speak; she shushed him like he was a child & continued to croon to him in a soft & mellow tone. Sriram was also happy to be petted & pampered. He comfortable laid against her breast, softly sucking upon her nipple like a nursing infant.

A little later, Sheela got up and went to the kitchen. She was feeling thirsty and wanted to find something to feed Sriram & herself as hunger pangs had begun to set in. She found the fridge well equipped & made two coffees and like any wife brought it along with biscuits in a tray.

Both of them comfortable enjoyed the coffee but Sriram was now once again back to normal. He would chew his biscuit & fed it to Sheela by his mouth. Sheela dutifully swallowed as though she was playing a game & both felt refreshed. Sheela said she would have to leave quickly as her mother-in-law may return home any time.

Sriram smiled & told Sheela that they had till the evening' after reading a message on his phone. Sheela was curious and asked Sriram how he could be sure. Sriram replied that he was a major shareholder in the company that owned the parlor. It was he who had arranged a fake lucky dip draw and complimentary whole day spa session for Rahul's mother

He added that they would not release her till 6pm. Sheela could comfortably stay with him till 5pm. He also said that Rahul's mothers' phone was safely put in a safety locker. Hence Bina could not even phone Sheela and disturb them. Sheela giggled in pleasure and remarked that Sriram was indeed a very naughty boy.

Sriram was curious to know what Sheela had brought in the bag she was carrying. At his insistence; she opened and showed him the contents. At Sriram's request she modelled the new western dress as also an Indian lehenga. She observed Sriram's reaction to the dresses & asked if he did not like her selection.

Sriram replied that the dresses were nice, but too conservative. He was hoping to see Sheela in tight figure-hugging outfits that did justice to her beauty. He wanted her to don short (even mini) skirts. He imagined her in tight sleeveless tops with a deep cut to display her cleavage. Sriram had fantasies of seeing Sheela in sarees of pure & transparent silks with a low waist and matching blouse cut to display her charms as much as possible.

Sheela teased him; calling him a dirty old man. She refused Sriram's wish to accompany & select her dresses. Sheela said that she would be too shy & there was a risk of being seen by any known person. She said she was still thanking her stars that Sriram's outrageous stunt on the previous occasion had not caused her any problems.

Seeing the disappointment in Sriram's face, Sheela said she would order dresses on line. When Sriram suggested that the dresses be delivered to their present location; Sheela wanted to know who would receive the parcel & how she could trust the person.

Sriram replied that the lady who acted as a caretaker for the apartment was known to him over twenty years. He assured Sheela that the lady would never betray them as she was beholden to Sriram for his past & continuing financial support. Sheela said that as far as possible she would not like anyone to see her with Sriram in the apartment; but she trusted him.

The two of them sat & spent an hour looking at dresses online. Sheela grudgingly agreed to all of Sriram's selections including two sets of bikinis vowing that she would never ever wear them outside their apartment. Sriram was happy when Sheela described the apartment as "theirs" conveying her acceptance and willingness to grow their budding relationship.

He was happy at the progress made & looked forward to making Sheela fulfil all his pent-up desires & fantasies.