All Comments on 'Sheep and Wolf Ch. 06'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

missed this series, it's one of the best!

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes.

More please. Love it. Please?

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Loving anonymous

Thanks. :-)

More is coming since I finished the whole story already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A n I c e silly little story

Keep it coming plz

djb

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Interesting...

...That his shapeshifting stuck with him longer. He was bitten in a petting zoo; maybe the biter was stuck in ram form... ?

Another fun romp. Thanks! 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ djb

That's exactly it. :-)

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

A case of bad RAM that bugs him? ;-)

It's probably just life biting him in the ass. Instead of Chelsea for once.

Proost!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Oh, I'd never try to pull the wool over YOUR eyes; I'd get fleeced

I was just wondering if the lycanthropy was different for were-sheep (or are they only were-rams?) vs werewolves. If the were-rams do eventually become permanent rams, that would be really ruff.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

And ewe know it! :-p

I'm not sure if there's a difference. Maybe weresheep get a bit more warm and fuzzy feeling over it?

Permanent wererams should be easy to find. They'll have turned to isram.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Oh my

That was ba-a-a-a-ad. Perhaps even sheeringly bad. Close enough to get clipped anyway.

So if Guy gets clipped while in wereform, can the wool be used to make a sweater? It would give him a chance to play a different kind of cards. You saw that joke looming ahead, didn't you? Or does the wool change to hair in daylight? Hmm.

Guy sometimes still eats meat, but I presume that he has given up both lamb and mutton? Would seem too close to cannibalism. The usual belief says that once bitten, you're immune to other were-types, but if that weren't so, it would make for some interesting combinations, though since one is a carnivore and the other an herbivore, the immunity solves problems of the body trying to cross-adapt to dietary needs.

Not entirely up on furry-etiquette, but I presume that Chelsea could be described as a hot bitch, and that might actually be perceived as a compliment? Yiffin' yimminy, I'd better stop or Larry will bite me. And I'd deserve it, too.

Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TJ - homonyms strike again... ;)

"Shear"

If something is sheer, it is thin and easily seen through. (Hence why some curtains are called sheers.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2065 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES