All Comments on 'Sheeple Ch. 07'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Grand couple, can't wait for more.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I really like these characters. I 'd bet that the way Kate started shifting after becoming involved with Eric is the phenomena that started the rumors that people who were bitten by were wolves would turn into were wolves.

I can't wait to see what happens when Anne learns that she is pregnant.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Finally!

Been trying to get time to savor this, and not on my puny phone screen. Great chapter packed with developments. Men in black, job offers from the sheriff, a romantic bed and elk, crazy relatives, SHEEPLE (finally!) and skunk. And no sneaky bastard bad guys. ;) :D :D :D. Never a dull moment around here.

Twice my dog got skunk sprayed in our own yard. We're fenced, but near woods and I think the local wildlife shortcut. So, saturated dog and wafting cloud around the house. Oh the horror!

maxd01maxd01over 10 years ago
Sheeple... Rofl

I almost died laughing when you finally explained the 'sheeple' bit and the skunk bit was even better. I had a dog that got skunked and she was really offended that we wouldn't let her into the house till we got some deoderizer. I really did snicker my way through this chapter. Keep going and loving it.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Whuuut?

What is with different author's stories cross pollinating? I love the story Raw, but love me from Sheeple, too. Is there really a new Sheeple chapter out there some where?

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

I wonder if real wolves ever get tangled up with skunks? Nice chapter that they didn't have to kill anyone, but Mike did come close, dumbass that he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sheeple Ch. 06 Previous Part
Sheeple Series Info