Sheffali's Caravan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorrenz put his arm around Lissan as he saw the joy on Zell's face. He saw it glowing in the eyes of his daughter Noola, who was no longer lonely. He looked down into the eyes of his beloved wife and saw that same joy mirrored there. It filled his heart with love to see his family so happy.

That night, as the family enjoyed the warmth of a bonfire, good food in their bellies, lively conversation, and laughter, they were protected by six of Commander Gorresh's best patrolling the grounds, the vigilant sensors of a Tik, and his foster son's phenomenal senses. Lorrenz allowed himself to simply enjoy the moment of bliss.

He felt pity for his colleagues back in Mnemmesh, chasing their dreams of riches and the fancy trappings of wealth. Such things would never bring them the joy he was feeling now.

He understood where happiness was truly found. He saw the excitement and love on the faces of his family and was... content.