Shehla’s Story Ch. 05

Story Info
“Sisters” Kalpana and Shehla play Office-Office...
6.7k words
4.44
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback are appreciated.

Please read Shehla's Story Chs. 00 to 04 to better appreciate this part. A summary is given below:

Ch. 00 - 04 Summary:

Shehla is a tall, slim, reasonably well endowed, fresh faced and pleasantly attractive married young woman (around 30). She generally dresses in salwar suits and her clothes are smart but conservatively cut. She works as junior executive with Trident Corp., a large MNC.

Shehla and her hubby suffer a forced separation when he is transferred to the Gulf and thereafter gets trapped there, and is unable to return. She misses her hubby and, in his absence, desperately longs for male companionship to meet her emotional and sexual needs.

Quite fortuitously she meets Kapil, husband of her colleague and good friend Kalpana. They get on like a house on fire. Their powerful, irresistible mutual attraction drives them to repeatedly do it bareback, throwing caution to the winds. Subsequently, Shehla spends a fortnight anxiously waiting for her period to start, worried that she might be pregnant. She also suffers frequent bouts of horniness during this time. She confides in Kapil and they meet again to assuage her anxiety. When they meet, they cannot resist the temptation to do it again (bareback, of course!).

At last, her period starts. An overjoyed Shehla and Kapil celebrate the occasion in style! Not wanting to take any more risks, Shehla decides to get herself fitted with an IUD. She insists on Kapil accompanying her to the gynaecologist. A queasy Kapil reluctantly agrees. Shehla finally gets the IUD fitted.

They meet again one evening, about ten days later, in Kapil's office, where they get on with it in their usual impatient, energetic style, unconstrained by worries about pregnancy. The very next day Kapil bags his first large order. He happily acknowledges that Shehla has proven to be a lucky mascot for his business!

***

Kalpana

From the very beginning of his affair with Shehla, Kapil had made it a point to keep his wife Kalpana fully in the loop. Kalpana had soon reconciled herself to Kapil's involvement with Shehla, after an initial period of jealous anger and insecurity. This came about because firstly, she was confident that there was no danger of Kapil ever leaving her for Shehla. Secondly, she herself was involved with Shyam, the big boss of Trident Corp., and Kapil's involvement with Shehla neatly counterbalanced this. Thirdly, she was the prime beneficiary of Kapil's re-invigorated libido. They had not had such hot and frequent sex for the longest time. She acknowledged that Kapil's idea of involving other partners to bring more spice into their own marriage had certainly worked. Lastly, Kalpana no longer felt so totally in awe of Shyam Belekar, the big boss of Trident Corp, her "Sir". On a couple of occasions, she had been able to softly but clearly put across her own wishes, instead of submissively agreeing to do his bidding. In fact, occasionally she felt emboldened to provoke Shyam, instead of merely reacting to his advances. Even Shyam seemed to be pleased with this new Kalpana...

***

Shehla frequently featured in the pillow talk between Kalpana and Kapil, generally when they were unwinding after a vigorous romp. She would refer to Shehla as "Tumhari Saali" (Your Sister-in-law"). Kapil would refer to Shehla as "Tumhari Behna" (Your Sis). Sometimes they both referred to her as "Chhoti" (Little One), a nickname usually used for the youngest girl child in a family. The conversation between husband and wife would go on the following lines:

"Aaj bahut khush lag rahe ho. Chhoti se milay thay kya?"

"You look very happy today. Were you with Chhoti?" Kalpana would enquire, her hand caressing his naked thigh as they lay in bed.

Or

"Tumhari Behna aaj bahut garam mood mein thi. Mujhe poori tarah thaka diya."

"Your Sis was very horny today. She totally tired me out." Kapil would tell Kalpana.

Or

"Aaj kitne malpue khilaye apni Saali ko?"

"How many malpuas did you feed your Saali today?" Kalpana would ask. "Feeding a malpua" was a part of their private vocabulary, a euphemism for giving an orgasm. (Malpua is a very rich and delicious sweet dish.)

However, very rarely would they talk in any detail about the actual sexual acts that he performed with Shehla...

***

It was half past six in the evening. Kalpana had arrived at the Trident office, responding to Shyam's request for a review of their new marketing strategy. They were going to meet after several weeks. Shehla was also standing by, being Trident's executive responsible for implementation of the project.

Kalpana was meeting her for the first time after Shehla and Kapil had started their affair. Although they had not spoken to each other, both knew what the other knew about it. Kalpana took in Shehla's radiant and cheerful appearance. Shehla's earlier despondency and depression had disappeared. She felt proud that it was her hubby Kapil who had administered the medicine that Shehla had so badly needed, quickly suppressing the twinge of jealousy she simultaneously felt, as she conjured up scenes of intimacy between Shehla and Kapil.

"Kaisi ho Shehla?"

"How are you doing, Shehla?" Kalpana asked, after an awkward pause.

"Mein achhi hun, Didi. Aap kaisi hain?"

"I'm good, Didi. How are you?" Shehla responded, quickly rushing to hug her. Kalpana spontaneously kissed Shehla on her cheek.

"Thank you, Didi!" Shehla whispered, a faint blush rising on her cheeks. She was grateful from the bottom of her heart for everything that Didi had done for her. The ice between the friends was broken and they were once again comfortable with each other. They took a look at each other's presentations, while waiting for Shyam...

***

Kalpana had taken care to dress for the occasion. She wore a sari-blouse outfit which she knew Shyam appreciated. The pallu of the Kolkata cotton sari was wrapped securely around her shoulders, fully covering her upper body. Underneath it, she wore a tight, deep necked blouse that left her midriff bare. The outline of her black, sexy lace bra was visible through the thin, translucent muslin blouse. Her generously proportioned bosom was just barely contained in her blouse. Her twin globes separated by an enticingly dark, creamy décolletage swelled out of the large, deep neck opening. She was prepared to have a little fun with "Sir", if an opportunity presented itself...

"Ah, good evening, everybody! Are we ready for the review?" Shyam breezed into the conference room and took his seat at the head of the table. Kalpana sat by his side on his left and Shehla sat next to Kalpana. They had their laptops open before them. Shehla's laptop was already connected to the large display screen on the wall facing Shyam.

"Hello, Kalpana! Long time, no see! How are you doing?" Shyam cast an appreciative glance at her.

"Good evening, Sir. I'm well, thank you. How are you?" Kalpana responded, quickly taking in his appearance. He didn't appear tired after a long day, looking dapper and distinguished as usual.

"Good. Good! I hope your company is doing well and Srinivas is treating you right! Please give him my regards." Shyam was referring to Kalpana's boss, head of Sigma Marketing Consultancy, who had provided consultancy services to Trident for their new marketing strategy. Kalpana had been a part of the Sigma team stationed in Trident's office during the conceptualisation and planning phase of the project. That's when sparks had ignited between her and Shyam. He had persuaded Srinivas to continue Kalpana's services to Trident on an as needed basis, even after their contract had ended. This way, Shyam could have Kalpana at his beck and call, whenever he fancied meeting her.

"Yes Sir. Our company is doing very well and I'll certainly tell Mr. Srinivas that you remembered him."

"Alright. So, can we begin, Shehla?" Shyam boomed, and Shehla began her presentation. Her presentation went on for about forty-five minutes, interspersed occasionally with pauses for questions and clarifications.

"Thank you Shehla. That was a good presentation." Shyam complimented her. Seems to have promise, he thought as he mentally reviewed her work during the past several months since her transfer from Trident's Gurgaon office. Quite nice looking too, he thought...

"OK! So Kalpana, what do you have for us?"

She was expected to present the market feedback she had collected after the launch of Trident's new marketing strategy. He waited for her to connect her laptop to the conference room's display screen. She appeared to be facing a problem. Her laptop and the display screen didn't seem to be on talking terms. As Kalpana continued to struggle, her tightly wrapped pallu worked loose and a gap opened up between the pallu and her blouse. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead.

"Oh, never mind! I'll just look at the presentation on your laptop." Shyam said, getting up.

"OK Sir!" Kalpana was relieved.

"Let's try again with another cable." Shehla suggested, and went out to fetch it.

"OK, but let's begin in the meanwhile." Shyam told Kalpana, looking meaningfully at his watch.

He then stood behind Kalpana, looking at the laptop over her shoulder. Seemingly by accident, her pallu slid to one side. A shoulder and half of her blouse covered bosom were uncovered. Her deep cleavage and the plump upper part of a tit were visible to his appreciative eyes. Kalpana was acutely aware of the heat emanating from his body and the sound of his breathing as Shyam stood close behind her. Right before his eyes, her nipple slowly stiffened and tented the thin fabric of her blouse, easily overcoming the restraint of her lace bra.

"Go on. Please begin!" He whispered, reaching down and running a finger lightly over her nipple.

They both faced the half-silvered glass partition between the conference room and the rest of the office. Since the illumination inside the conference room was low, while the outer office was brightly lit, nobody from outside could see anything inside the conference room, while the office was clearly visible from the conference room. At that late hour, the office was deserted and they could see only Shehla as she rummaged around to find a connecting cable.

"Sir, aap yeh kya kar rahe hain? Rukiye na please!"

"What are you doing, Sir? Please stop!" She whispered, making no effort to remove his hand.

"Wohi jo tum chahti ho!"

"I'm doing what you want!" He ran his hand over her breast, feeling her stiff nipple rubbing against his palm.

"Shehla hamey dekhegi!"

"Shehla will see us!"

"Fikr mat karo. Bahar se kuchh nahi dikhta!"

"Don't worry. Nothing is visible from outside!" He assured her.

"Sir, CCTV cameras hain."

"Sir, what about CCTV cameras..." She whispered.

"Uski fikr mat karo!"

"Don't worry about it!" He chuckled, continuing to run his finger over her nipple. He knew that the conference room and his own office didn't have any CCTV cameras and they were regularly swept for bugs.

"Uhh... Woh idhar aa rahi hai!"

"Uhh... She is coming this way!" Kalpana whispered, barely suppressing a moan.

He waited till the last moment, withdrawing his hand and stepping back just as Shehla entered the conference room with another connecting cable. Even the new cable didn't seem to work. Perhaps the problem was with the security protocol of the office computer system that prevented unrecognized external devices from being plugged in...

"Shehla, why don't you get us some coffee, if the machine is working?" He suggested.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Shyam once again stepped close to Kalpana. This time, he plunged his hand inside her blouse and bra and lightly held her tit.

"Go on! What are you waiting for? We don't have the whole night!" He said, fondling her tit and running a thumb on her nipple. Kalpana could barely keep her eyes open as she floated on a rising tide of arousal.

"Sir, I think the machine has run out of coffee. Shall I go get some from the coffee shop across the street?" Shehla returned after a few minutes. Shyam had given Kalpana barely a few seconds to rearrange her pallu before Shehla returned.

"Oh, don't bother. I think I will manage without coffee. How about you, Kalpana?"

"I am also fine without coffee." She responded. Shehla sensed that Didi wasn't her usual self. Her breathing was a bit irregular and her eyelids appeared a bit inflamed. She wondered what the matter was...

"OK. Kalpana, let's proceed, then. By the way Shehla, have you gone through Kalpana's report?"

"Yes Sir. I have." She confirmed.

"Well, in that case, you may go home, if you wish. It's getting rather late." Shyam was being a considerate boss.

"Thank you, Sir! Good night! Good night, Kalpana!"

"Sir, let me show her out." Kalpana said. Shyam nodded.

The main entrance of the office was locked and shuttered from outside. Kalpana led Shehla to the fire escape through the pantry and locked the door after she left.

Shyam sat on the conference table waiting for Kalpana, observing through the glass partition as she made her way back. He spread his knees apart as soon as she entered. He was eager to enjoy Kalpana's delectable charms, something he'd missed for the past several weeks. She responded to his unspoken invitation and came and stood between his thighs. Her breath was erratic and her gaze was averted.

"Aah! Let's see what we have here!" He nudged the pallu off her shoulder. Using both his hands, he scooped her heavy breasts out of her blouse. They thrust out proudly, supported from below by her blouse and bra. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he took pleasure of her breasts, cupping, fondling and squeezing them, rolling and pinching her nipples till they were stiff and erect, a little sticky to the touch.

"You have such beautiful tits, Kalpana! You always seduce me with your nipples!" He whispered, eyeing her breasts. Her smooth, unblemished brown skin glowed dully, like polished mahogany. Her nipples and aureole were a deep purplish brown.

"Unhhh..." She moaned.

He unhooked her blouse, reached behind her and unfastened her bra strap, freeing her breasts from restraint. Kalpana was in her mid-thirties. She had borne and breast fed two children. Her hard-working breasts had endured for more than a decade the sometimes-rough handling by her hubby and lately also by her lover. In spite of all this, they retained their beautiful shape even as they bowed before the law of gravity. Her erect nipples proudly jutted out, a little up-turned. She looked at Shyam through her lashes, proud of the effect her boobs were having on him.

"Woh dekho kone mein CCTV camera hai!"

"Look at the CCTV camera in the corner!" Shyam teased her, pointing at an imaginary CCTV camera. In spite of herself, her arousal went up a notch just by the thought that they were being observed. Shyam's sensitive, tuned senses didn't miss this. It confirmed to him what he had always suspected: Kalpana was a closet exhibitionist. He turned her around so that they both faced the half-mirrored glass partition. They could see the deserted expanse of the brightly lit office.

"Isko pakad kar rakho!"

"Here, hold this!" He commanded her, reaching down and raising the hem of her sari and petticoat, bunching them up at her waist. She obediently held her sari and petticoat up. He then raised her leg and placed her foot on a chair.

Kalpana was now almost naked. The two halves of her blouse hung open and her black lace bra was bunched above her full, heaving breasts. Her thighs were splayed open as she stood with one foot on the floor and the other on a chair. Her fleshy, hairless camel toe was visible under her tight white panties, with a big, wet, translucent patch where the fabric stuck to her drooling pussy. She leaned back against his chest as Shyam stood facing the glass partition, resting his ass against the conference table. He had positioned her exactly as he wanted...

"Office ke sab log hamey dekh rahe hain!"

"People in the office are all looking at us!" He whispered in her ear, holding her against him, slowly caressing her thighs alternately, reaching close to her pussy but not touching it.

"Nnnnhhhh!" She moaned and her arousal skyrocketed as she imagined people in the office looking in at them. Shyam took pleasure of her naked breasts with one hand, while caressing her thighs with the other, licking her earlobe once in a while.

"Uhh...Uhhh..." She kept up a litany of moans, thrusting her hips forward, impatient for his touch on her pudendum. But he sadistically kept denying her that pleasure, until she was ready to climb a wall.

"Ahhhhh..." She groaned as he finally took pity on her and moved the gusset of her panties aside. He slowly stroked her slit up and down, from the top close to her clit to the bottom just shy of her anus.

"Hmmph..." She grunted and jerked her hips as he thrust two fingers deep inside her.

"Unh...unhh...unhhh..." She moaned rhythmically as Shyam finally granted her wish and started finger fucking her, using two fingers.

He continued to fondle and squeeze her bare tits with his other hand. He had to hold her wildly thrashing body and restrain it against him as he continued his assault. Slowly and inexorably, he drove her higher and higher towards the peak of her passion. He hooked a finger and searched for her G spot. As soon as his finger rubbed against the slightly rough surface of the G spot, she experienced a powerful climax, falling off the precipice, into empty space.

Her body stiffened and pussy contracted around his fingers. Her entire body was bathed in sweat and copious amounts of juices gushed out of her pussy. Suddenly, her legs gave out and he had to grab hold of her to prevent her from sliding to the floor. Shyam kept caressing her, holding her against him and rocking her like a baby as she slowly relaxed and climbed down from the high of her orgasm.

She turned around to face him, tears of joy running down her cheeks. He was proud and happy to see the utterly satiated, happy and relaxed, if a little tired expression on her face. He was not selfish; he genuinely loved to make his partners experience peaks of pleasure at his hands. That was one of the reasons for his success in seducing and bedding a long series of women, for not just one-night stands but for extended affairs, some lasting for years. It was generally he who ended them, when he'd had his fill and decided to move on to greener pastures. He had mastered the art of letting his lovers go without bitterness and discord. He was a womanizer par excellence...

Kalpana rubbed her sweaty face against his chest. She breathed in his male scent and kissed him over his shirt, slowly making her way down his body, eventually reaching his crotch.

"Uhhh..." He exhaled as she undid his belt, opened his trousers, and buried her face against his crotch that was still covered by his boxer shorts. Her nose nudged the outline of his cock. She deeply inhaled his rousing male scent. He raised his hips off the table, letting her pull his boxers down. His hard, thick cock sprang up from a small forest of greying pubic hair, the crown wet with precum. She sat down on a chair, facing him. She held his gaze while holding his cock at the base with two fingers and slowly leaned forward.

12