Shehla’s Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahh yess!!" He whispered, and his cock jerked as her hot breath blew over his crown and the tip of her tongue lightly licked his pee slit. She made slow love to his cock, rubbing his crown on her face, licking and kissing it. Shyam partook of the visual and sensual feast so generously offered by her, eyeing her as she kept licking and swallowing his copious precum as it dribbled out. Her eyes were half closed and eyelids inflamed with arousal, her mouth and cheeks were wet with his precum.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now!" He grunted hoarsely. Kalpana was at that point willing to do anything to please "Sir". She opened her mouth wide, and let him thrust his cock in, pursing her lips around his shaft. She let him hold her head and fuck her mouth, letting his crown thrust against her glottis on the in-stroke and sucking on his shaft on the out-stroke. She held his cock at the base with two fingers and let him have his way, totally trusting him to not choke her.

In a while, they took a break. She pulled his cock out to lick it all over and rub it on her face. He rubbed his cock on her hair parting and smeared the sindoor with his precum. It was a symbolic act, asserting his ownership over her and displacing her husband, if only temporarily. He made sure to wipe sindoor off his cock before putting it back in her mouth and resume fucking her. Even in the throes of passion, he retained self-control, making sure that he didn't choke her by thrusting his cock in too deep. The friction of her hot mouth, the sensation of her tongue licking his sensitive crown, the amazing sight of her full lips wrapped around his cock, and the sheer passion in her eyes as she fellated him sent him over the brink and he spurted his thick semen into her mouth.

Kalpana was not unused to the taste of semen. Her hubby Kapil occasionally lost control and came in her mouth. Also, she had in the past licked Shyam's cum smeared cock after they had fucked. However, this was the first time Shyam had cum in her mouth, with the full intention of doing so. They knew that they had crossed a line, and she crossed another as she swallowed his semen, trying to commit its taste and scent to memory.

His finger gathered up a mixture of his cum and her saliva dripping from the corner of her lips and offered it to her. She licked his finger clean and then bent and lovingly licked his slowly softening cock. She then wiped his crotch with her pallu and looked up, with a satiated, happy smile. Shyam held her chin and planted a slow, intimate, loving kiss on her mouth, tasting and smelling his own semen mixed with the feminine scent of her mouth. That was their first kiss that evening...

He stripped off her open blouse and bra, exposing her full upper body. She let him wipe her face and torso dry, using her pallu, wiggling this way and that, raising her arms as needed. He then insisted on dressing her, carefully settling her big tits in the bra cups and straightening the twist in the shoulder strap of her bra, finally pulling the blouse closed and doing up the hooks. He took as much pleasure in dressing up his women as in stripping them. He was a connoisseur of the female body in all stages of dress: undressed, partly dressed or fully covered. He especially enjoyed the eroticism of the transition from one stage to the next, particularly if it was being done by himself or by the woman for his pleasure... Kalpana then wrapped her pallu securely around her shoulders.

"H'm, you can go to the toilet now!" He told her, mindful that CCTV cameras would be watching when she stepped out of the conference room. Soon, she returned after refreshing her makeup. She had generously spritzed cologne over her clothes, to camouflage the lingering scent of their lovemaking...

"I'm going to drop you home today."

"OK!" She blushed, remembering the first time he had dropped her home. That had happened several months ago, in the late evening of the day he had fucked her the first time. Then, she had tried to dissuade him. But now, she was quite happy to be escorted home.

Soon, they were seated in his luxury sedan. He instructed his chauffeur to drop them off at Churchgate station. He doffed his jacket, took off his tie and rolled his sleeves up when they reached Churchgate. He told the chauffeur to pick him up at Mahalaxmi in a couple of hours. His chauffeur was a trusted old hand. He wasn't surprised at all to see Kalpana with Sahib; over the years, he had seen a procession of women accompany his Sahib.

They were soon seated side by side in the first-class compartment of a fast train speeding northwards towards the distant suburb where she lived. She felt cosy and comfortable sitting by his side, the rocking and swaying of the carriage causing them to occasionally rub against each other. Although Shyam had stopped commuting by public transport perhaps thirty or more years ago, he was quite happy to travel in a local train when the need arose. It reminded him of the carefree days of his youth. Not only had he retained the reflexes and the agility needed to get in and out of crowded trains, he had no hang ups about being seen travelling with the hoi polloi, something most others in his station in life would be horrified by...

They took an auto-rickshaw from the suburban train station to her residential complex, about twenty minutes away. He discreetly held her hand in the semi-darkness and she pressed it in response. He dropped her off a hundred meters from the entrance to her residential complex. At that hour, the road was deserted. He waited for her to enter the gate, before riding back to the suburban train station...

***

Shehla

While Shehla had told her mother that she might be late from office, she was happy that her boss had allowed her to leave earlier than anticipated, just a little later than her usual time. As she hurried on her way to the train station, she suddenly remembered Jiju. Would he still be in his office? Alone? She wondered. Her heartbeat quickened...

"Don't be greedy, Shehla. Be happy with what you've got!" She admonished herself, suppressing the thought of calling Jiju. Suddenly, her phone rang; it was Jiju on the line. Just by happenstance or perhaps because of their tuned senses, he'd remembered Shehla at exactly the same time!

"Kahan ho Shehla? Office mein?"

"Where are you Shehla? Still in office?" He asked hopefully.

"Abhi office se nikli hun. Ghar ke liye."

"I've just started from office on my way home."

"Jaldi yahan aao!"

"Come here quick!" His tone was brusque.

"Ji, pahunchti hun pandrah bees minute mein!"

"I'll be there in fifteen-twenty minutes!" Her heart leapt in joy as she hailed a cab.

Shehla had changed some of her habits since her last encounter with Jiju in his office. She'd stopped wearing slips. Even when she wore thin, translucent kameezes, she just took greater care to wrap her dupatta around her shoulders. In fact, she no longer minded even if the outline of her bra was sometimes visible under her kameez through gaps in her dupatta. Perhaps her recently heightened sensuality and the regular if infrequent servicing of her needs by her Jiju had lowered some of her inhibitions. She had also started carrying a thick, medium sized napkin and a couple of sanitary pads in her handbag, just in case... Kapil was waiting eagerly as she breezed into his office and locked the door behind her.

"Please excuse me!" She quickly dodged Kapil as he advanced towards her and ducked into the tiny toilet. After relieving herself and washing her face, she patted her hair in place, glancing into the mirror to make sure she looked presentable to her lover. She reached behind her to lower the zipper of her kameez and undo the bra clasp. She disentangled the shoulder straps of the bra from her arms and plucked it out of the neck opening of her kameez. She zipped up her kameez and reached inside to adjust her freed boobs. Although she had borne a child, her moderately sized boobs were reasonably firm. Even without a bra, the snug fitting kameez provided enough support for her breasts to thrust outwards, and yet nestled them comfortably.

The friction of the kameez and the eager anticipation of Jiju's caresses had already hardened her nipples to little points. She eyed the shadow of her aureoles and her nipples tenting the thin kameez with a little smile, before wrapping her dupatta around her shoulders. Stepping out into the office, she stood facing Kapil. Her eyes twinkled with mischief and excitement and a hint of arousal shone through.

She held his gaze as he approached her, lightly caressed her cheek and pulled her dupatta off her shoulders. She reflexively pulled back her shoulders, wordlessly offering him her out-thrust breasts as they rose and fell with her slow breathing.

"Hmmm..." Kapil saw the shadow of her aureoles and her stiff nipples tenting her kameez. He was happy that his Saali had made an effort to please him by getting rid of her underclothes.

"Kitne khubsoorat hain tumhare chooche!"

"What a beautiful pair of breasts!" He ran his hands over them, feeling her nipples brush against his palms. He lowered the zipper of her kameez and peeled it down her shoulders, exposing her bosom.

"Aaiii..." She screamed as he impatiently grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"Jiju... Jiju... Zara dheere se. Dard ho raha hai!"

"Jiju... Jiju... Go slow. You're hurting me!" She winced, even as her arousal shot up.

"Oh, sorry Shehla!" He immediately controlled his ardour, then bent and licked her nipples one after the other. She held his head and pressed it against her boobs, shivering as a current shot through her nipples.

"Aaah..." He exhaled as she unbuckled his belt, loosened his trousers and reached inside his boxers to grab his hard cock. Soon, she was kneeling in front of him and licking his drooling cock head, working his foreskin back and forth. She just loved to play with his uncut cock.

"Today I'm going to fuck you at the window!" He growled after taking pleasure of her mouth on his cock for a while. He raised her to her feet, loosened her salwar and thrust his hand inside her panties.

"Ahh! Good!" He found she was wet and ready. He made her step out of her salwar and panties. She was now naked below the waist, covered only by the long kameez reaching her knees. The kameez had slits on both sides starting just below her hips. Her sleek thighs peeked through the slits as she moved.

He pushed aside his executive chair, manhandled a filing cabinet out of the way to make room at the window and opened the curtains. He had to make a bit of an effort to open the window since it had been closed for a long time. The building in front of them was perhaps fifty meters away, across the road. Another high-rise off to their right was much closer. Most of the windows appeared dark, either because the occupants had left for the day or because they were closed with curtains drawn, air-conditioners working overtime against Mumbai's humid heat. However, where curtains were open, they could see people as they went about their business.

Kapil made her stand at the window, gazing out. He stood behind her, just touching her back, his hands lightly caressing her arms. She felt the hot, fetid Mumbai air against her face, saw traffic moving on the road, and heard the street sounds from her vantage point fifteen stories up, a bit muted because of the distance.

"Jiju, stop! People can see us!" She was alarmed as he lightly caressed her bosom. They could see people in the high rise off to the right, so it was reasonable to suppose that they could be seen too.

"Don't worry, I'll switch off the lights." Their office was plunged in darkness as he did so.

"Hold on to the windowsill!"

Her head projected out of the window as he made her lean forward. The fair skin of her face was illuminated by the faint light from outside while the rest of her body and that of Kapil were hidden in the darkness. He kicked her feet apart and stood between them. He flipped up the hem of her kameez to uncover the fleshy, rounded globes of her ass. Although he was basically a tit man, he was struck by the beauty of the unblemished, fair skin of her well-rounded ass as it shone dully in the faint light coming in from the open window. He spent some time caressing and taking pleasure of her twin globes.

She widened her stance further to make room for his hand, as he reached under her and ran a finger up and down her slit, triggering a fresh gush of her womanly secretions. He kept running his finger up and down her slit for a while, eliciting little moans of pleasure from her. She didn't react when just naturally, his wet finger brushed against her anus and paused there. She stiffened and held her breath as he slowly circled her anus with the pad of his finger, but made no objection. He filed away this little incident in his memory. Perhaps he would explore this further at the right opportunity, he thought... He stepped out of his trousers and shorts.

"Uhhh..." She moaned as he bent his knees, held his cock and rubbed it slowly up and down her groove, smearing lubrication on his crown. Her fingers guided his cock to her entrance and he slowly eased it in with controlled, unhurried movement of his hips. A couple of inches slid in effortlessly.

"Mmmhhh..." Shehla moaned as he pulled back a bit, held her hips and thrust in again, going quite a bit deeper this time. He felt her pussy muscles tighten around his shaft. In a couple of in and out movements, his cock was buried inside her pussy up to the root.

"Ab le mazaa!"

"Have fun!" He growled. She held on to the window sill for dear life as he thrusted energetically. There were loud slapping noises as his thighs slammed against hers.

"Hmphh... Hmphh... Hmphh..." She grunted lustily as her body absorbed his powerful thrusts. The fair skin of her face turned red with the heat and passion and copious amounts of sweat trickled down. Some of it fell off and a few drops landed on the pavement below. Although they didn't realise it, the faint light was sufficient to illuminate her face. Had someone looked at their window either from the pavement or from the high rises nearby, they could have seen the faint, ghostly head of a woman making odd, rhythmic movements...

"Ooohhhh..." She exhaled as his cock repeatedly rubbed against her G spot and her first climax washed over her. He felt it as she shuddered and her pussy clamped down on his shaft. He gave her some respite to enjoy her climax while playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. He however wasn't done yet. In fact, he'd just started. He started fucking her again and gave her another two climaxes in quick succession. However, he wasn't too happy fucking from behind. He liked it best when his partner was facing him so he could see her expressions and feel her breath on his face.

He pulled out with a sucking sound, closed the curtains and switched on the lights. They were momentarily blinded while their eyes adjusted to the bright light. She eyed his hard, wet, throbbing cock eager to get to work again, while he took in her lewdly open, engorged, red and wet cunt...

He seated her on his desk, and worked her kameez off her arms. It now lay bunched up at her waist, baring her upper body for his pleasure. She leaned back and supported herself on her hands, spread her legs and raised them. He then stepped between her thighs, positioned his cock at her open, winking pussy and thrust in.

"Ahhh..." She moaned ecstatically as his cock plumbed the depths of her pussy. She wrapped her long legs around his hips and thrust her hips forward, urging him to start fucking her again. He hardly needed an invitation and got on with the task at hand with energy and vigour. The sex crazed expression on her face and the jiggling and wobbling of her tits drove him even wilder. He felt the beginnings of his climax and paused his thrusts, drawing back from the brink. He took pleasure of her breasts, squeezing and fondling, slapping them playfully, twisting and rolling her nipples, before resuming his thrusts.

He interrupted his thrusts a few more times, withdrawing from the brink of ejaculation to prolong the pleasure... He used those intervals to enjoy Shehla's hot, sexy, wantonly aroused body that lay bare before him. He exchanged open mouthed kisses with her, deeply inhaling her intoxicating, hot breath... He extended his tongue and let his saliva dribble into her open mouth... He licked sweat off her chest, shoulders, face... He nipped and sucked her sexy shoulders and breasts, leaving a trail of hickeys... It was just chance that none of the hickeys was on areas that would not be covered by her modest clothes. She reciprocated by caressing his face, licking his lips and tongue, swallowing his saliva, nipping his chin and tightening her pussy muscles around his shaft, experiencing a series of little climaxes as she did so...

Both were now close to the ultimate peak of pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight, as he unleashed a final series of hard thrusts that made them soar to their shared climax. She shivered as she felt his spasming cock release its payload right at her cervix... Without a doubt, he would have bred her there and then, but for the IUD implanted in her womb...

They continued to exchange little nips and kisses as they slowly unwound, their breathing and heartbeats returning to a semblance of normalcy. They were unmindful of a large quantity of their combined secretions gush out as his spent cock slipped out of her pussy. It formed a big, rapidly spreading puddle on the glass topped desk. It dripped onto the floor and a bit also seeped under the glass top.

Shehla got up and retrieved a sanitary pad from her handbag. He watched her graceful movements as her nimble fingers quickly fitted it in her panties and she slipped them on. She positioned them snugly, to absorb their secretions as they continued to dribble out of her pussy. She lovingly wiped his cock and his wet crotch with the napkin she'd retrieved from her handbag and then planted a quick kiss on his crown before it retreated under the protective sheath of his foreskin. Shehla quickly dressed as Kapil turned his back towards her, at her request. He had no hang ups about dressing while she looked on, giggling. Only after that did they finally wipe the mess of their making off his desk and off the floor. He let the moisture that had seeped under the glass top, be. He was sure it would bring more good luck for his business...

***

It was quite late when Shehla got off the local train at her destination. Even at that hour, the train as well as the platform were quite crowded. She happened to look back as the train gathered speed. The faces at the windows were blurred as the train whizzed past. Was that really Kalpana Didi and Belekar Sir sitting side by side that she saw? No. Couldn't be... She shook her head and continued on her way...

***

Contd...

12