Sheila's Invitation Pt. 08

Story Info
Work place frolics.
1k words
4.5
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week at work was very interesting.

Louise switched to her selection of summer frocks and sandals which gave you a great view of her firm young body. It wasn't just me that noticed, according to the tea room gossip most of the younger male staff had been treated to the sight of her extremities, nothing else though from what I could make out. She was a terrible flirt.

Sheila now worked on a different floor so I didn't see much of her at work. And then mostly in the tea room, where we were civil to each other. But not enough to cause any rumours.

I was now actively pursuing Clare. A couple of lunches had gone well but Sheila was still my desire.

I arrived one morning to find a sealed envelope marked 'Staff in Secret' inside my desk drawer. Looking at it it was A4 sized with a soft lump in the middle. Most peculiar, as I was an early arriver and leaver. I prepped my desk and got it out to open. On the back, in Sheila's hand, was a message that read 'Open privately.'

As there were few people about I retreated to the gents. Where I ensconced my self in a cubicle and sat down. The envelope opened easily and 3 sheets of A4 slid out. I flipped them over and gasped, before laughing. Sheila had photocopied her breasts and I had 3 copies of her beautiful tits for future reference. The nipples were clearly visible, with 1 pair of the copies being erect and the other 2 flat. They took me back to the previous weekend. The lump came out next. Wrapped in clingfilm was a cloth object and an attached note read, 'fresh on 2 days ago, you owe me £20.' I pulled the film apart to reveal a white pair of Sheila's pants. I started hardening so I dropped my trousers and boxers for ready access. The pants I'd seen before, but holding them under my nose I got a stronger scent of Sheila than usual. The front gusset was stained a pale yellow and tasted of Sheila when I kissed it. They went straight over my head and I came, as so often, to the aroma of Sheila's groin. This time I had her breasts to keep me company. I wiped my organ and re-dressed. Returning to my desk with my treasures I hid them away, to take home.

Using our internal communication system I messaged her,

' Many thanks, love your holiday pics and present. See you soon. Do you need any stationery?'

At lunchtime her reply arrived,

'Glad you liked present, hope it fits. Nice view, eh? Don't need any stores at present but I'll let you know.'

I saw her in the tea room the next day and she blushed bright pink.

'See you friday,' she whispered, 'fully loaded.'

The rest of the week required patience not to use her underwear for nefarious purposes. I did manage it somehow and also locked Clare out of my circle.

Friday afternoon saw me venture onto the management offices on floor 3. Being open plan I found Sheila easily. Due to the nature of our managers and the hour the floor had started to empty. She had started wearing glasses that she'd look at you over the top of. Very sexy I found. We made our excuses and headed for a corner office. I had an envelope and Sheila carried a folder. She was wearing a white t shirt under a blue shift dress and a pair of flat, navy court shoes with a peep toe.

We sat opposite each other with a table between us. I asked how she liked her new role.

'Its ok, but I miss the people.' With that she stroked my wrist.

'The pictures were nice,' I said, 'and the extra.'

She smiled and leant back.

'So what's this about? I enquired.

' I've had so much adventure with you and Louise that I don't want it to end. We've done so much that I'd miss it.'

'Me too,' I replied, wondering where we were going.

'I tried some bits on my husband and he just laughed and told me to behave. I tried again and just got a cold shoulder. Raising kids is hard and my life's great. It just needs some raunch. So don't forget about me.'

I smiled and told her I'd never forget her.

'Fancy doing it here?' I asked, 'it's quiet everywhere,'

'Due home in an hour,' she said.

'A quickie, then, with no evidence.'

'Shoejob,' she suggested.

She lowered the blinds and sat on the edge of the desk with her ankles crossed and her feet on the swivel chair. I walked around the desk and dropped my trousers and boxers. She pulled me close and we kissed, our tongues intertwining and tracing the outlines of our teeth. I started to harden.

I knelt on the floor in front of her and took a foot in my hand. I moved it to my mouth, where I started kissing and licking her shoe and foot, the toes peeping out provocatively. I noticed that the heat made her aroma that much more desirable. As usual she wore pale pink varnish. I looked up and met her eyes.

' So sexy,' I purred, as she giggled.

She uncrossed her ankles and gave me a glimpse up her dress. I was now fully erect, my glans poking out of my foreskin. My cock pointing slightly upwards.

I removed her right shoe and stood up. Sheila reached forward and started, slowly, to masturbate me. I sniffed the shoe for further arousal. She speeded up her action, staring at my organ, daring it to cum.

I moved the shoe closer to my cock as I felt my orgasm nearing. As I came I fired my load into the shoe. My thick, white, semen contrasting with the pale fawn of the insole. Sheila was fascinated.

'Thats a lot of spunk, Simon. '

I caught my breath as my erection subsided. Sheila traced patterns in the jism inside her shoe. Spreading my load around her footwear.

I kissed her for a final time and thanked her. She reached down and slipped the shoe over her delicate foot.

'I can feel you all the way home,' she said. She rearranged her clothing and watched me get dressed.

'Have a great weekend,' she said as she left.

.'