Sheila's Invitation Pt. 09

Story Info
Piss in shoes.
1.4k words
4.67
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September saw Sheila's 41st birthday. Louise and I gave her an engraved pen and some silk underwear. Louise wouldn't let me wank into the knickers, which I thought a bit harsh. Sheila's husband took her on a mini break so Louise gave me a pair of her stockings,

'to keep you going.

They had Louise's aroma so I'd reduced them to sticky shreds in days.

The ladies organised an office night out for themselves at a local restaurant and I agreed to taxi them home, as Sheila's husband and daughter were away, visiting his mother..

I arrived in the restaurant car park at 10 o'clock, as arranged. 20 minutes later my ladies staggered out. Looking very much the worse for wear.

'In the back,' I ordered, 'I don't need you being frisky up front.'

They slumped onto the back seat, giggling. They managed to get belted in and regaled me with stories of their night out. Sheila's house was @ 30 minutes away and after 15 minutes it went quiet. Looking in the rear view mirror I could see them kissing.

We arrived at Sheila's and the ladies finished their sapphic warm up and fell onto the drive. They thought this was hilarious. Handbags gathered up I got them into the house. They were very happy. Louise had, as usual, done Sheila's hair. The golden bob was now streaked with white, gold and chestnut highlights. It was also shaved into the neck which was very sexy. Her make up had been immaculate but wine had taken it's toll. A little, black dress and patent flats finished her look. Stunning. Louise now had a chestnut, shoulder length bob, a matching LBD with black hosiery and 4 inch patent black stiletto's with a rounded toe. She kissed me as I helped her in. Giggling.

'Not bed time yet,' said Sheila. 'You're only 41 once. To the patio.'

We scooped up some glasses and 2 bottles of champagne and went to the patio. The exterior lights illuminated things nicely. It was pleasantly warm.

'You're staying over as well Simon,' Louise whispered.

The wine poured and Sheila toasted we chatted about work, the world and our history. This gave me a boner as Louise described her activities with Sheila and vice versa. They both agreed the fisting was the best sex between them. They now turned to me and I said the anal with Sheila had been my favourite. Sheila said she like another go. They giggled coyly and Sheila leant over and said thanks, giving me a kiss as she put a hand on my bulge. I reciprocated the kiss and tousled her neck. She purred.

The first bottle was finished and the second started. Louise had put her feet in my lap and I was stroking her heels. They were slender and long, with a small rubber at the base. This increased my erection.

'Sheila,' she said, 'do you find my feet sexy?'

'I do,' was the reply, 'and Simon's a big fan. Literally I suspect.'

'A treat then, ' said Louise standing up.

She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, revealing a pair of black hold ups and a lacy bra and knickers. She was stunning. Sheila reached over and groped a breast. Louise laughed. Louise now climbed on a chair and onto the table. Her legs slightly apart she faced away from us and took her bra off, sighing gently as the night carressed her body. She threw it away.

' I'm yours tonight,' she announced.

I looked at Sheila as she removed her dress and underwear, leaving a naked angel beside and over me.I followed suit and knelt beside Sheila. I stretched up and ran my tongue up and down the heels in front of me. They were new and still smelt of leather. Sheila followed me, moving onto the nylon. A hand now grasping my cock we worked our way up Louise's legs. The nylon rasped against our tongues. Louise was sighing now as we reached her buttocks. Sheila reached up and pulled the knickers down, pooling them over the heels. We took a cheek each and kissed and licked the firm flesh. Sheila moved her index finger between Louise's thighs and stroked her gently. With her other hand she guided me to Louises anus and pushed my index finger against the raised ring.

'Push,' said Louise hoarsely. 'All the way.'

My finger entered easily and Louise went rigid for a second before relaxing again and allowing me to push all 3 inches in. I masturbated her gently while Sheila stroked her bald sex.

Louise now stepped forward, pulling my finger out of her ribbed orifice and Sheila's hand away from her privates. She now turned around, displaying her hairless mons. Her aroma just becoming noticeable in the warm air. Sheila held my cock again, gently pulling up and down. I stroked between her still hairless thighs. We were both sweating.

'Back a bit,' Louise asked, ' I need a wee.'

She now looked coyly downwards as a gentle stream of hot piss ran down her legs, over her stockings and into her shoes or onto the table and then the patio. She kept this up for 30 seconds, taking care not to spray us.

She sighed deeply and said sorry, but she'd not make it to the toilet.

' Now,' she announced, with a hint of mischief in her voice, 'my shoes are full of my pee, so if you'd like a drink now's the time.'

Sheila's hand was on the right shoe first as Louise stepped out of her heels, wee dripping off her stockinged toes. Still the most erotic thing I've ever seen. She squatted down and opened her thighs as we put the heels to our mouths and took a sip of Louise's urine from her sexy shoes. Just holding the shoe returned my full erection. Sheila sipped happily, making eye contact with Louises glistening groin. The salty liquid was tinged with the leather from the lining of the shoe and the nylon of her stockings. As we finished drinking Sheila gave me a big kiss, her tongue wrestling mine. Louise rubbed herself gently, watching us.

'You two are so sexy together,' said Louise. She moved the hand she been rubbing herself with to Sheila's mouth. Sheila's tongue licked it.

'Louise, thank you,' she said, ' you taste lovely.' I couldn't disagree.

'A bit more now!' said Louise.

She retrieved her shoes and turned them upside down, the heels turned up. She reached under herself and pushed the spike heel into her vagina. She swivelled round to present up with her arse, pushing the second heel into her rectum. She breathed deeply and started rising up and down on the heels as they rubbed her internals. The scent of her sex was now filling the air. All 4 inches of heel disappearing inside her. She kept rising and falling.

Sheila and I were wide eyed at this display and very turned on. Sheila hugged me and I ended up on my back on the lawn. She was straddling me in seconds, pushing her wet pussy over my erection. Her nipples were erect as she rode up and down on me, using 1 hand to maintain balance. She came with a low growl followed a few seconds later by me. Firing my jism deep into her. We held each other for a few seconds, looking into each others eyes, before she rolled off and lay next to me on the grass. Louise now came with a loud groan, followed by 3 more. She pulled the heels out and lay on top of us on the grass.

'Fucking hell,' was all she could mutter.

Our bodies were slick with sweat. My sperm started running from Sheila's pussy, adding to the sensation.Louise's cum finished the bouquet.

'Do you need to wee Simon?' teased Louise.

'Wouldn't mind,' I said.

'Stand up then.'

I did so, aware that my cock was now flacid and covered in Sheila's juices and spunk.

Louise now knelt in front of me and opened her mouth. I popped my shrunken cock in. Sheila was now beside her holding one of Louise's breasts in one hand.

'Go big boy,' ordered Louise. I did. A slow stream at first that Louise swallowed. As i speeded up she let it overflow onto Sheila, which caused her to squeal. with delight. My flow gradually stopped and Louise bent around and kissed Sheila, transferring some of my wee into the older woman's mouth. A swallow made it disappear.