Sheila's Invitation Pt. 12

Story Info
Playthings.
2.5k words
5
883
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise stretched, her breasts shrinking against her elongated body. Her arms above her head. We could only stare.

'I'll get a shower,' Louise said, rolling off the bed.

'See you soon.' She blew us a kiss as she left the room.

'Well,' said Sheila, 'that gives us 3 hours. She'll look perfect when we see her next.'

'Like you,' I countered, staring into Sheila's deep, brown eyes.

She laughed, ' if only. Tea?'

' Please.'

Sheila rolled off the bed and put her dressing gown on.

'Back shortly.'

I rolled onto my front and smelt the sheet. Their aroma was deep in it. I pulled myself up and wedged myself against the headboard. Thinking of the last hour.

The shower turned off and I could hear Louise howling a metal song. She couldn't sing. She went to her room and returned with a towel wrapped around her and her make-up bag. This weighed a ton. She sat on the bed and started her regime. Sheila was right. She returned with 3 teas which were quickly drunk. Sheila now went to the bathroom and showered.

'I'll do Sheila next, said Louise, 'gotta look our best for town.'

'What're you after?' I asked.

' Girl things,' was her reply.

Sheila returned, glowing and clean. She went her underwear drawer and slipped a pair of white cotton knickers on and a matching bra. A pair of white ankle socks completed her undies.

'Shorts, Louise?' she asked.

'And a t shirt, you'll look hot.'

A pair of knee length denim shorts were put on, with a white t shirt and white Nike trainers completing her look. She admired herself in the mirror. Louise beckoned her over and did her make up. They both looked a million dollars. Hair finished Louise fetched her clothes. A lacy bra and thong in black, straight jeans and a black t shirt finished her ensemble.

'Shoes, Simon?'

I had been entranced for the last hour so could only suggest her pink sandals. She nodded and left the room, returning with her footwear.

'What'll you wank into, now I'm wearing these?' She said, strapping her feet into pale pink, 4 inch heels. I already knew the answer to that.

'My knicker drawer's there,' offered Sheila. 'Though you'll need your strength for the cleaning.'

We went downstairs, me wearing my boxers. Sheila showed me where the cleaning stuff was and kissed me goodbye. Louise stared skyward and dragged Sheila to the car. They waved goodbye.

My first call was Louise's room. It was a pigsty. Stuff strewn everywhere. I rummaged through the piles and found what I desired. Her black thong from the previous day. I held it to my face and smelled her aroma. Deep and musky. I began to harden so put them on my head. I now returned to Sheila's bed and retrieved her silk pants, which I used to masturbate myself to a climax. I shot my load into the smoothness and lay back.

Well, this wasn't going to achieve anything. I stripped the bed and took the bedding and pants downstairs. A quick 40 degree would see us fine. Patio next. Glasses and crockery collected and washed up. Manually. Patio and furniture hosed down and washed clean. Bathroom upstairs cleaned and gleaming. I was a bit sweaty now so showered carefully after. Washing on line and towels on for second wash. New bedding put on and pillows plumped. Jobs well done, time for lunch. What had happened to Louise's cling film packages was a mystery. I opened the window to ventilate anyway. Cheese and tomato sarnie on the patio with a coke. The place was immaculate. Just wait for their return. Lovely day. Towels hung out to dry. Result.

The car returned at 5.30. I was beginning to wonder where they were. But looking at their bags it was obvious. Shopping.

Louise had a hold-all and half a dozen carriers. Sheila had 7 carriers. One of which she threw at me.

'A little pressie.'

I looked in. It was a new pair of black boxers and a matching t shirt.

'Great, thanks,' I said.

'Well, put them on.' came the order.

I stood and dropped my shorts and pulled the new ones on, with the t shirt.They fitted well.

' Back in a tick, we'll unpack.'

They reappeared with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses. The evening was warm and the wine went down well.

'Good job on the housework,' Sheila said. 'Very tidy.'

'Creep,' was Louise's reply.

'I'll ring for chinese,' said Sheila going to the phone.

'Hope you found plenty to occupy you, ' leered Louise. 'We had a great day.'

'Yes,' said Sheila rejoining us 'We got chatted up by 2 twenty year olds in Starbucks. They thought we were mother and daughter. I'm sure they'd have shagged us.'

'And it was me dragging you out, ' said Louise. ' She's a real flirt given the chance.'

' No, I just wanted another coffee, ' said Sheila guiltily.

'Got my packages posted, so there'll be some happy men on Wednesday,' said Louise.

'Stocked up my undies supply in BHS and took Sheila to Ann Summers.'

' My first visit. Didn't know what half of it was. But she did, ' Sheila nodded at Louise, who smirked.

'Then to Office for shoes, M&S for wine and home to our servant.' Sheila patted my head as she poured more wine.

We chatted about the day until the bell rang. Food. Another bottle of wine chased the Chinese down.

'Simon, wash up and we'll show you our purchases,' ordered Sheila. ' I really hope you were good today.'

' Of course,' I replied,' as the ladies disappeared.

The washing up only took moments and I grabbed another bottle of wine and returned to the patio.

Louise stuck her head round the kitchen door. 'Sexy Sheila,' she announced.

Sheila stepped out. She was wearing a black corset that pushed her bust up and forward. A black collar was round her neck and Louise had touched up her hair and make up. A pair of black knickers covered her modesty, A pair of sheer black hold ups covered her legs. A pair of new, black, patent, low wedges completed her look. I gasped out loud and stood, a bulge forming in my boxers. I opened my arms and pulled her against me.

' You look sensational, ' I whispered in her ear, before we kissed for a long time.

Louise now walked out. She had opted for a pale blue balconnette bra that made her ample chest seem even bigger. A pale blue thong cut between her cheeks. Overlaying this was a matching suspender belt, which held up a pair of pale blue, glossy stockings. Her footwear was a pair of light blue, satin heels, about 3 inches of heel stretching her legs.

'Is this what you got today?' I asked, rubbing myself against Sheila.

'Yeah, was it worth it, 'cos there's more,' said Louise.

I opened a space by Sheila and Louise joined us, we held each other tightly. Kissing took place until we sat down.

Louise disentangled herself and went in. Sheila and I sat down. I kissed her again and got a stroke on the cheek.

'She's had an idea for tonight, ' whispered Sheila. 'So be prepared.'

Louise returned with her holdall and Sheila's carriers.

'Lady and gentleman,' she announced, 'Playtime.' With that she upended her holdall and a pile of garishly coloured sex toys fell out. Sheila's bags were similarly filled, with an ample supply of batteries.

' Orgasm evening awaits,' announced Louise. 'Simon, you can watch but not join in. Or you can watch telly. My record is 4 in an hour and I want to beat that.'

Louise was clearly in charge so I moved back.

'Firstly, bullet vibrators,' she said, pulling a pair of small vibrators from the pile. She tested them and received a friendly buzz. She handed one to Sheila, who looked lost.

'Use it on your girl bits, like this.'

She twisted it on and put it against her tongue and lips. Sheila followed suit. My cock became interested. She then ran it over her belly, before rubbing it against her nipples, which promptly hardened. Sheila removed her corset to access hers. Louise lifted the waist of her thong and pulled it aside. She pressed the device against her clitoris and closed her eyes, concentrating.

Sheila stood and popped her pants down and off. She sat down and spread her thighs. She pulled her clitoral hood aside, revealing her tiny organ. She pressed the vibrator against her and stared skywards. Louise was pressing firmly now and had started to redden, a sure sign an end was in view. Sheila ran the tool along her vulva, before returning it to her clit. She came suddenly and swore. She kept the vibrator against her nub and her body spasmed as she came a second time,

'Jesus christ, that was astonishing.'

Louise came now with a quiet groan.

'Twice Sheila, well done.' She reached around and hugged the older woman. 'How did it feel?'

'Amazing,' said Sheila. 'Think I'm finished though. I can't do that again.'

'Bet you can,' taunted Louise.

My cock was now poking skywards. I daren't touch him.

Louise now selected the rampant rabbits. They looked like aliens.

'Some lube first,' suggested Louise. They took a tube each and squirted a mound on their pussies, rubbing it in and out.

'Against your bean first,' ordered Louise, opening her legs. 'Turn it onto low, here.'

A buzzing filled the air as they gently masturbated themselves. Sheila was groaning quietly as the device massaged her clit. Louise sounded the same. I moved position to get a better view as they inserted the longer part of the toy. I had a ring side view as Sheila came and was swiftly followed by Louise, whose nipples were now sticking up into the night. They came quieter than the first time. But still with some swearing.

'Three down Sheila, you're doing well.'

Sheila reached for a drink. 'That's it, I'm finished,' she said. Before looking at the table and the remaining toys and realising she wasn't.

Louise giggled, 'Enjoying the show Simon?' Louise asked.

I was hard but missed my involvement, it all seemed very clinical.

' This is for all the orgasms we've missed out on.' saluted Louise, the arch feminist.

Sheila reached forward and held a butt plug. She glanced at me and smiled. I'd never longed to be a bit of plastic so much.

'Up the bum Sheila,' ordered Louise. 'Lube it first though.'

The scent of strawberry filled the air as they applied the lube to their bottoms.

'Gently,' said Louise. Pushing hers into place and catching her breath. Sheila grunted as it went in.

'What now?' she asked.

'Stand up and walk,' suggested Louise.

Sheila got 5 paces before she fell to the floor. Crying in delight. She kept muttering, 'Jesus' as she came again. Before curling into a ball. Louise went to her and pulled the plug out.

'Well done,' she said, holding Sheila to her.

'Simon, will you take her to bed. I think she's done. I'll see you up there.'

I lifted Sheila and carried her upstairs. She was tiny in my arms. She was aromatic with lube, cum and sweat. I think I could have carried her on the strength of my erection. She gazed up at me and kissed me. Sighing lightly.

'Need a wee,' she said.

I popped her on the toilet and she pissed vigorously, which seemed to revitalise her.

'Run me a bath,' she ordered. 'Lots of foam.'

I complied, filling the tub with hot, frothy water.

She stood and flushed the toilet. Stepping past me she held my manhood,

'Don't think i'll be any good for this tonight.'

She stepped into the bath, stretched out and sank beneath the foam. Returning a few seconds later.

Louise now appeaed, having shed her underwear somewhere. She stepped around me and got into the tub, choosing the non tap end. Her breasts floated as she fitted in next to Sheila, taking care to keep her head above water.

'That was amazing,' said Sheila. 'But I'm knackered. You two have my bed, I need 8 hours solid. Can't be doing with any mucking about.'

'No,' said Louise, ' you two are really good together, so gentle, its lovely to watch. I'll sleep separately and won't disturb you. Promise.'

Sheila looked at me. And nodded. That was that then.

Two women washing each other makes a hell of a mess. I realised I'd wasted my time on housework. But the view was worth it. They finished and stood up. I wrapped them in a towel each.

'I'll sort us out,' said Louise, pulling Sheila after her. I hopped in the bath. A hairdryer went on and I soaped myself and leant back. The dryer went off and laughter followed. I stood and grabbed a towel. I was rubbing when Sheila came back, naked. Her hair sorted.

' I can't come again,' she explained. ' And I can't leave him like that,' she nodded at my cock, 'so little miss frisky is going to come and ensure we get a good nights sleep. She says that you can do anything to her. Just don't tell me, Ok?'

' If you're sure. I'll miss you though.'

'See you in a bit then.'

Sheila disappeared. I heard a snatch of conversation and some clattering. Louise entered, wearing just her pink heels and a dab of perfume. She grabbed me and kissed as if her life depended on it.

'Our first time alone, ' she said. ' Nervous? I am.'

'Scared witless,' I responded, rapidly hardening. ' But not in here. Your bed.'

'Sheila won't be happy, but yeah.'

We walked hand in hand to her room, which was as much a mess as that morning.

'I can just have a wank if you'd prefer,' I offered.

'And waste this?' she replied, rubbing me firmly.

'From behind?'

She climbed onto the bed, her beautiful arse pointed up. I arranged myself behind her and felt her hand reach back to guide me in. She was a fabulous fuck. Very energetic and lithe. I remember grabbing her heels as I came inside her and her reaching under to finish herself off. It only took a few minutes but I still remember her lips sliding along me as I withdrew, from her pale, pink heaven. I pulled back and noticed a cord hanging from her arsehole.

'What's this? I asked.

'Pull gently and you'll find out.'

I lowered my head until I was level with her sphincter, which was darker than usual. I put a finger in the loop of the cord and pulled gently, as instructed. Louise was giggling and groaning now. As the first pink ball popped out I knew why. Anal beads.

'You'd have been up there otherwise,' came a voice from 4 feet away. 'Sheila's got them in as well. But wait 'til morning. She's very tired.'

I laughed and withdrew the remaining 4 balls, which came out with a small plopping sound. The anus pulling open and clenching shut as each came out. I leant in and kissed her raised ring. Louise tittered and rolled over.

'And my hoo-ha,' she ordered. Spreading her thighs.

She tasted of me.

'How did you know about the shoes?'I asked.

'Simon, you're too obvious. Turn the light off on the. way out.'

I didn't.

.

'

.