Sheila's Invitation Pt. 11

Story Info
A busy night.
873 words
4.57
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise poked her head out from the bottom of the duvet,

'Morning,' she smirked. ' Lovely day for it.'

Sheila laughed and kissed me. Sitting up she put her head on my shoulder, sighed deeply and stretched. She still wore her silk undies. She pulled the duvet back, revealing my morning glory and a naked Louise. She stroked me gently and Louise's eyes widened. I needed to pee so untangled myself and visited the loo. Peeing with an erection isn't a precise science so I splashed my boy bits and wiped with a towel. That was better.

Returning to bed I found the ladies deep in conversation at the top.

'We're going shopping today Simon, so we'll leave you to tidy up,' announced Sheila. ' But first, a favour.'

A silence descended, only spoilt by Louise covering her face with her hands and giggling.

' I've never seen two people have sex and wondered if you and Louise would oblige. Louise is up for it and you seem to be.' She nodded at my tumesent cock.

I was a bit stunned, never having entered Louise.

' Are you both sure?' I enquired. Which was met with nodding of heads and yes's.

i climbed back onto the bed, reached over Louise and pulled Sheila closer. I kissed her on the lips and she pulled away. I rolled over and looked Louise in the eyes.

'At last,' I said, putting an arm around her and facing her. She smiled.

Sheila moved to the other end of the bed and propped her self up.

Louise kissed me and I felt her hand on my organ, which responded. I returned the kiss and put my tongue in her mouth. She tasted of sleep and toothpaste. Sheila started to disrobe.

I pulled Louise closer, feeling her heavy breasts against me. She responded by getting a handful of chest hair and pulling it. My hand was now rubbing her buttocks and she started to purr. Sheila now appeared in my eye line. She'd finished undressing and was smelling the air around us. Her nipples were erect. My hand was now between Louise's legs, which she had gently opened. I found her hairless mound and started rubbing her clit gently. She sighed lightly and started wanking me. Very slowly.

Sheila leant in closer and stroked Louise's back which went down well. I rolled over bringing a giggling Louise on top. She straddled my chest, displaying her pink slit. She put her hands under her boobs and pushed them up. My cock was now behind her and I wasn't surprised to find Sheila's hand on him. Louise now turned around, leaving me with a view of her back and arse. She took my cock and held him up as she lifted up and lowered herself on to me. Sheila's head was now inches from our coupling and she stroked us, producing a sigh from us both. I reached around and fondled Louise's chest. She put her head back and groaned loudly. She was now raising and lowering herself, the muscles in her bum and thighs clenching and unclenching, revealing her fabulous toned body.

Inside she gripped and ungripped me as she rose and fell. I was now panting and Louise was beginning to perspire. I now felt a finger against my cock inside Louise's vagina.

'Sorry,' said Sheila, 'couldn't help it. It's a great view down here.'

'Rub me,' panted Louise. ' I want to come first.'

I could now feel a circular motion as Sheila's other hand rubbed Louise's clitoris slowly but firmly. I could feel Sheila's weight on my thighs as she got into a better viewing position. Louise started rising and falling faster, her breath getting harder and faster. She did come first but only by seconds. Her cry was loud and she arched backwards as her orgasm hit. Followed rapidly by my ejaculation. Sheila's finger was still inside her and she squealed as my hot, fresh jism ran down and onto her hand. She withdrew her finger as I plopped out, leaving Louise to fall back and kiss me firmly.

' It's been a long time Simon,' she said. 'Was that better than my shoes and pants?'

'God yes,' I replied. '

Sheila was now licking her sticky hand. The other had disappeared between her thighs. She caught our eyes,

'Will one of you finish me off?' she pleaded, lying on her back with her knees up.

I glanced at the ever frisky Louise and nodded her to go first. She responded by assuming the classic 69 position. Her head between Sheila's thighs and her pussy over Sheila's mouth. I was at the end of the bed and could watch Louise's tongue play around the older womans sex. A moan came from the top of the bed, muffled by Louise's groin. I now latched onto Sheila's big toe with my mouth. I started sucking and licking it.

'Simon, you are so predictable, moaned a busy Louise. Reddening slightly as Sheila worked her hard. Sheila came first and Louise shortly after. Louise climbed off and cuddled Sheila. I moved up and kissed Sheila. She tasted of my semen.

'God, that was great.' Sheila said 'We'll try again tomorrow.