Sheila's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheila and Dad have round two.
6.9k words
4.44
9.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
376 Followers

This is part two of Sheila's story. Once again, this is a fiction story. It's purpose is entertainment only.

I woke up the following morning to a splitting headache from my drinking. I was facing my dad, watching him sleep peacefully. I couldn't believe how he slept with such ease after the night we shared. My fears started to kick in. I thought, 'Is he going to hate me? What if he doesn't remember? 'Yeah. I hope he doesn't.' I know I was emotional after our sex session and wanted desperately to know if we could talk about what happened. Now, I was hoping he didn't even remember. I felt like a horrible person and dirty. I regret what we did, regardless of how good it felt.

I know I should have gotten out of bed and taken a shower, but I was confused and didn't want to get out of bed. We were both still nude in bed together. I could see that Dad was erect and was nervous he was going to wake up and expect to have sex if he remembered what we did. Suddenly, he started to move. Dad opened his eyes, smiled at me, and said, "Good morning, Baby. I hope you got some sleep."

I didn't know how to respond. I was full of shame, "Good morning, Dad. I slept OK. How about you? Everything OK?" I was trying to feel my dad out. I couldn't get a read on what he was thinking.

"Everything is good, Sheila. We should probably talk about last night."

I felt a jolt through my body when he acknowledged what we did. "Yeah, we should. I'm so embarrassed about it. I don't really know what to say. I'm really sorry."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed. You did good. I enjoyed it. Do you think it was a mistake? Do you think we should do it again?"

I couldn't believe Dad wanted my input on this. I felt like we did make a mistake. I was amazed at how relaxed he was talking about it. He was way more comfortable talking about it than I am now. I hadn't thought about doing it again. I figured he would have been more remorseful about our interactions. "Dad, I am embarrassed and can't believe we did that. I don't know what I should be feeling. We had sex..." I was struggling to finish my thoughts, "What do you think we should do?"

Dad started his response, "Well...We can't put the genie back in the bottle. I don't think either of us had a problem with what we did. Unless I'm wrong; Am I wrong? You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

He had a valid point. I did enjoy the physicality of what we did. I found my dad to be incredibly sexy last night. I did want clarification on what happened between us. "I did enjoy myself. I wasn't the only one who was enjoying themselves. You seemed to be enjoying yourself too. I never saw that side of you. You were bossy and wanted what you wanted from me. I was caught up in the moment." I let out a nervous giggle.

My dad sat up a little. "Are you trying to say it was all my fault and you didn't want to do any of what we did?"

I could tell he was agitated by how I framed my response. I was not attempting to blame him; we both were to blame. I was having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. "NO, DAD!" I exclaimed. "We both are at fault. It's just hard to talk about. You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do. It's just weird that we did it. It's all so confusing. I don't know what to say or do. That's all I was trying to say. Please don't get mad at me it's not helpful."

Dad apologized and pulled me into him. I rested my head on his chest. "It doesn't need to be confusing." He told me. "We did what we did. We liked it. We can't tell anyone, but I don't see why we shouldn't do it again if we both want to. You seemed to like my dominant side. Am I misreading that?"

I giggled at my dad's question. "You mean when you acted like an actual man? I'm not gonna lie; I did like that. So, no, you are not misreading that."

As my dad was rubbing my head, he laughed at my response. "I know you did, Baby. That's who I am when I'm with a woman. That's the problem with women nowadays. They always think they can tell men what to do. That's probably why your friends talk about me. They know once I get my hands on them, they won't have any control. Don't lie, you liked it."

It finally dawned on me. That is why I liked it so much. One, I was not supposed to be doing this with him. And two, I liked not having control. I realized that the taboo and no control excited me. I found some peace with these realizations. Now for my next question, "Dad?"

"Yes, Baby."

"When did you decide that you were going to do all of this with me?" This, I wanted to know.

"You know, Baby... You rested your ass on my dick, then the next morning, you told me you wanted me all to yourself. You got pissed when I said I may have had plans with another woman. Aaannnddd...Last night, you got into bed with nothing on under your t-shirt. My guess was you were sending me a message. So, I decided to feel it out. Once I knew you wanted me to fuck you, all bets were off. You and your friends have no idea what being with a man is like. Now you do. From what I see, you like it. Or am I misreading that?" Then he let out a laugh.

He was right to think all that, even though I did not plan it like he assumed. I was not sending messages, but I understand why he would think that. "You are really sure of yourself, Dad. Well, it was fun, but I don't think we should make this a habit." As I said this, I knew I didn't mean it. I wanted to see what his response would be. I was hoping he would disagree with me..."It was fun. Now it's out of our system. OK?"

Dad looked at me with a devilish look. "If that's what you want. I can't make any promises. A man's wants are hard to control sometimes."

Dad's refusal to commit to this not happening again excited me. I liked this cat and mouse game we were playing this morning. I decided to play along, "Well, you should learn how to control them. I am still your daughter, and it is wrong. We both know we shouldn't have done this, so let's not let it happen again. We should chalk this up as a onetime occurrence." I said with a smirk. My hope was he would pick up on my smirk and know I didn't mean it.

Dad's face contorted into the most serious I had ever seen him. "You're right. You are my daughter. We should not have done any of this. It won't happen again. We should pretend it didn't happen."

My immediate thought was, 'NO! I ruined it.' He didn't pick up my signal. "Ok, then. Let's pretend that the past two nights and this morning never happened. Let's move on with our lives. I need to get home and get ready for the week. I don't want mom to start nagging me." I threw my clothes on as my dad stayed in bed.

As I was leaving Dad asked, "We are ok with each other, right? I mean...I'm not going to be receiving any phone calls from your mother yelling and threatening me, right?"

"No, Dad. You will not get any phone calls about what we did. I do not want anyone knowing I had sex with my fucking father. Please stop thinking I am going to get you in trouble. We did that, not you. You thinking I am going to get you in trouble stresses me the fuck out! I LOVE YOU! OK?"

My dad got out of bed, walked over to me, and hugged me. "I love you too, Sheila. Text me when you get home, please."

I wrapped my arms around my dad, squeezing him. "I love you. Now put some clothes on before he comes back to life, and you break our 'never again' deal. I will text you when I get home.

We both giggled as I left my dad's apartment.

I was obsessed about what we did, my entire ride home.

My entire life, I had never asked my mother why her and my dad weren't together. I felt like there was so much I didn't know about him.

When I got home, I took a much-needed shower. After my shower, I decided to lounge around the living room and figure out a way to get information about my father from my mom. I must have dozed off when I heard someone yell, "Get up, lazy ass!"

'There she is', I thought. "Hey, Mom. Thanks for waking me up. I missed you and couldn't wait for you to get home."

With a raised eyebrow and suspicious look, she asked, "Why is that? Had enough of your father and those floozy friends of yours?"

"Can't I just miss my mom? Seriously, I missed you. But I do have a question that I don't think I ever asked you."

"Jesus, let me get some wine so you can ask me. Whenever you have questions, I always need wine." I didn't know how to take that response. Although Mom and I have a good relationship, she is very closed about certain subjects. When she returned to the living room, Mom had a bottle of wine with two glasses. "You're old enough now, so let's have some wine to celebrate. I didn't get to celebrate your 21st because you couldn't wait to go see your father and trampy friends. Ask away." Then she poured us both some wine.

I joked, "Yeah! Mom is finally treating me like an adult!" Now. I wanted answers. "How come you and Dad split up? He's a nice guy. Women say he is sexy. Why did the two of you not make it work?"

Mom stared at me like she was searching why I asked this question. "Why are you curious after all this time? What women find him sexy? Probably those floozy friends of yours."

I could tell this struck a nerve. Also, I could tell that there was some jealousy. I needed answers, so I stood my ground. "Yeah, my friends think he's sexy. I also see how women stare at him. Why are you answering my questions with questions?" Repeating what she would say to me growing up whenever I was attempting to get out of a situation.

"Fuck it. You are old enough to hear this. The problem with your father is he would sleep with anything that could walk. Women are drawn to him, and he does not have the ability to say no. I loved him. I was crazy about him. But I didn't want someone I couldn't trust." She smiled at me, then continued, "I would warn the floozy patrol. They wouldn't do well once he got ahold of them. He is all man, and they are not ready for someone like him. I am warning you; if you want to keep your friends, make sure your father doesn't sleep with them. They wouldn't be able to deal with him sexually."

I had never heard my mother talk like this. It was obvious that there was still inner pain that existed with her. My mom dated when I was growing up, but nothing substantial. My friends thought she was the 'pretty mom'. I also know that my mom is bi-sexual, even though she thought I was oblivious to this fact. She finally admitted this to me when I was seventeen. Time for follow up questions, "So...I should discourage women from being around my dad? I have never seen women around him. He must hide his womanizing well." I decided to push the envelope, "Have the two of you hooked up through the years?" After what I just did with my father, I wanted to make sure it didn't do something that would interfere with my mom.

Again, Mom was staring, looking for a reason I was asking these questions. "You're a nosey little shit today. I'm telling you, your friends are not grown enough to handle him. Do them a favor and keep them away from your father." Then she continued glaring at me, "Truthfully...Your father and I do mess around occasionally. What can I say; a woman has needs from time to time." Then she winked at me and started laughing. "Please don't tell him I told you! Also, don't ask me these questions when Denise is around!" She laughed hysterically at the last comment.

I tried to laugh with her, but now I felt more fucked up than I did before this conversation. Dad has been sleeping with mom. And now with me. I tried to keep my composure. "I wouldn't talk to anyone about this conversation, Mom. I never knew the two of you hooked up. This is a conversation between you and me. How did I miss that growing up?" I was searching for a timeline between the two. "So, are you and Denise serious?" Denise was my mom's friend. I knew the two of them hooked up occasionally.

"We didn't while you were growing up. It was more recent. It's not going to turn into anything, trust me. It's just fun. As I said, a woman has needs. Denise isn't going to turn into anything, either. We just have fun. I don't want serious, I want fun." Mom smirked at me, "Are we done with the questions?"

I never thought of my mother being sexual with anyone. In fairness, I had never thought of my dad being sexual before this weekend, either. 'What the fuck!' I thought. "Yeah, mom. I'm done with the inquisition. To be honest; I regret asking."

Mom giggled, "I know TMI. But you are an adult now. Hopefully, this discourages you from asking me questions involving this matter moving forward. I'm off to read my book. If you make a mess, make sure to clean it up. I'm not the maid anymore." Mom sauntered off to her room.

I was tired, confused, and distraught over all this information floating around in my head. It wasn't bad enough that Dad and I fucked last night. Now I had the information that he and Mom were fucking. I was pissed at him. How could he be so thoughtless and cold? I was glad we agreed to never do that again.

I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I texted him, "Hey...I think you should have told me you have been sleeping with mom. WTF...Dad?!?!" He never responded which did nothing but piss me off more. I felt like a jilted woman. How could he do this, I thought.

The first thing I did when my alarm went off in the morning was check my phone for a response. Still, no response. I was beyond mad at this point. I texted Dad again, "Dad. You can't ignore me forever. WTF! Why didn't you tell me you were FUCKING MOM?!?!" I know he saw my text and I wanted an answer from him.

The days dragged on, I still got no response to my question; my dad went MIA on me. By the time Thursday came around, I was exhausted from a lack of sleep. I was stressed out and couldn't stop my mind from racing. I was also extremely emotional. I was isolating and crying myself to sleep. None of this behavior is who I am. At this point, I just wanted my dad to communicate with me about anything. I missed him and felt like I ruined our strong relationship.

Before I got in the shower on Thursday morning, I decided to stop being stubborn and texted my dad, "Dad...Will you PLEASE TALK TO ME!? I'm sorry about my texts from Sunday & Monday. I miss you, and you are driving me crazy by not talking to me. Please, DAD!"

As I was drying off in my room, my phone alerted me that I had a text. "Hey, Baby. I miss you too. We should probably talk about all of this. Not over text, though. I didn't want to respond while you were mad. Are you able to swing by and talk tomorrow? I can talk after work on Friday. If you are going out tomorrow, you can come by after."

My dad has never given me specific days I could come by to see him. I was still struggling with what we did. But what really pissed me off was how he was treating me like someone he slept with once and was trying to ditch. I attempted to regain my composure before I responded. "Actually, there are no classes tomorrow. I am going out to eat tonight & I will be close by tonight. Can I come to see you tonight?" I had a date planned for tonight with a cute guy I met a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to return to the life I had before last week. I did not feel the need to share this information with my dad.

This time, the response was quick, "Yeah. That could work. I won't be home until 10 or 11. You have keys, so let yourself in if you get there earlier. Are you going to be sleeping over?"

I had to think about that for a minute. My immediate thoughts were, 'Why was he asking me that? Is he planning on trying something with me?' Or 'Was he clearing his schedule with someone else?' "I don't yet, Dad. Is it a problem if I do? Do you have plans with someone else? Like, maybe, Mom? LOL." I was attempting to keep the situation from blowing up, but I still wanted information.

Again, he responded quickly, "You are your mother's daughter, smartass. I do have plans with someone, but I will cancel. See you tonight."

I fucking knew he had plans with someone. Was it my mother, I thought? When I went downstairs, I asked my mother, "Hey. What are you up to tonight? Anything interesting?"

My mom gave me a quizzical look. "Nothing planned. Why?"

"Well...I was going to crash at Dad's, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't interrupting whatever you and him are doing." I said as I let out a laugh.

Mom gave me a shocked look, "You're a spicy bitch this morning. I typically go to your father's on Tuesdays if we are going to meet up. I wish you were as protective of me as you are of him. Daddy's girl!" Then, my mom let out a giggle and winked at me as she left the house.

For the first time, I viewed my mother as a woman. I did not like her flaunting her sexual escapades in front of me. It annoyed me. I was having a hard time with all these emotions. I had questions, and the two people I would usually go to, the two people I trusted, were the same people who had me feeling jealousy and desire. I was a mess, and I knew it. There was no way for me to dig myself out of this emotional dumpster fire.

I went through the motions of the day. Until I went on my date with Mike, he seemed nice. He was a bit older than me at 27. During dinner, I was disengaged and felt horrible about it. I continued to check my phone, looking for messages from my parents. Finally, he asked, "Can I drop you off anywhere?" I could not remember one thing we spoke about the entire time we were there.

Mike is a good-looking guy. Someone I was obviously attracted to. Hence, the date. I agreed to this date before anything happened between my father and me. I wanted to see him again. But first, I needed to clean up this mess I created. "No, Mike. I'm good. I have to go to my dad's tonight. I promised him we would talk. I'm sorry I realize I haven't been a good date tonight. I'm worried something might be wrong with him. I hope you understand and don't give up on me." Mike understood and was great about everything. We made plans to continue to get to know each other while scheduling to get coffee on Sunday morning.

It was only eight-thirty when my Uber arrived. I decided I was going to go to the bar in my dad's neighborhood to get a drink. Of course, as I entered, I saw my dad sitting at the bar with a woman. I sat down next to him and ordered a vodka and tonic while asking the woman, "Do you mind if I steal my dad for a minute?"

My father had a look of shock when I snuck up on him. The woman gave me an obvious fake smile. "Sure. You don't have to steal him. He's not mine." Then she walked away.

"You look surprised to see me, Dad." I reassured him, "I wasn't stalking you. I had time to kill."

Dad laughed at my statement, "I'm not worried, Baby. I was having some drinks to prepare for our conversation. You look nice. I like your dress."

"I do look cute, don't I?" I responded. "So, Dad, you need liquid courage to have a conversation with me?" Now that I had him cornered, I felt brazen. My emotions were now confident and angry. I was no longer an emotional wreck. I knew I looked good in my knee-length, tight-fitting dress. It showed just the right amount of cleavage and accentuated my hips, ass, and thighs. Thanks to my G-string, no panty lines.

"You do look cute. Well...We have some serious talking to do, so yeah. I needed some liquid courage. How about we have a few drinks, then head home for this conversation?"

I guzzled down my vodka and ordered another. "Yeah, let's have some drinks before our talk."

We drank in almost complete silence for the next hour and a half before we went home. We were both feeling the effects of our drinking. I don't even know what he had been drinking. When we got into his apartment, he asked, "Do you mind if I take a shower before we get into it?"

I was unafraid as I told him, "Do what you gotta do, Dad. I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I have nothing but time."

je71sox
je71sox
376 Followers
12