Sheila's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, Dad told me, "Neither do I. I took a vacation day for tomorrow. Monday is a holiday, so I added it to the long weekend. Plus, I figured this was going to take time tonight."

My Dad never took random days off from work. I was glad he was taking this mess seriously. I sat on his bed, waiting for him to finish his shower. Dad came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I was making every attempt not to look. I was mesmerized at seeing him still partially wet. The only thing covering him was that towel, which I hoped would slip off. Then, unexpectedly, he took the towel off while facing me. He quickly put his gym shorts on, joining me in the bed. As he casually instructed me, "Go ahead. Fire away."

I had to regain my composure before I spoke. Seeing him with his dick hanging had me flustered. He was the sexiest man I had ever seen. I thought to myself, 'Get your shit together, Sheila. He's your fucking father. No more thoughts like this, Sheila!' "So...Dad...Were you going to tell me that you were sleeping with mom? Also, why would you do what you did to me if you were hooking up with Mom? Do you know how much trouble we could be in if she ever found out? Why didn't you tell me?"

We were sitting up in the bed, side by side, preventing me from being able to get a read on his face. He had an awkward pause before responding. "Sheila, I didn't plan on fucking you. It kinda just happened. Why do you care about who I am fucking? We agreed not to talk about this and not do it again. I do not want to know who my daughter is sleeping with. I do not know why my daughter wants to know who I am sleeping with. Your mother is an attractive woman. She is also great in bed. Why wouldn't I fuck her? She is safe and fun. We have fun together. But we realize we are not relationship material for each other."

I grew frustrated; I couldn't read his face as he spoke to me. I also couldn't believe he used the word fuck to describe what we did. Again, I didn't know this version of my dad. Just like I didn't know, the whore version of my mom. "Dad, that would have been information I would have wanted to know regardless of us having sex. When was the last time you two fucked?" I knew I was afraid of the answer as soon as I asked the question.

He avoided the question, "Why do you want to know? None of this is any of your business. It doesn't matter."

I could tell he was hiding the answer from me. I couldn't get a feel for what he was thinking, and I grew frustrated that I couldn't look into his eyes to see if he was lying to me. I decided to sit on his thighs. So, I could look him in the eye. "Why won't you just answer the question?" I said as I searched his eyes. He had a devilish grin on his face. He was searching my eyes for what I didn't know yet. "It does matter. You fucked me and my mother. I want to know if it was during the same week. I deserve to know that. She told me you fuck anything that moves. Is that why you fucked me? Am I just some crazy woman who doesn't matter, and you think you owe me nothing? Is that what I am now?" My frustrations and thoughts were getting the best of me. I continued, "Was I just a piece of ass that was convenient for you? DAD!" I felt my eyes welling up and could tell my father knew how upset I was.

He looked up at me, "Sheila. You are not a piece of ass. I screwed up. We screwed up. Your mother and I had sex last week. A few days before you and I did." It was noticeable how uncomfortable sharing that information was for him. "You are my world, and I don't want to ruin that. I love you! I don't know how to make it right. We were drunk and not thinking. I don't like when you are mad at me."

As I looked down at my dad, all I could think about was how upset I was with my mother. Why did she need to have sex with him, I thought. "Dad, we just need to be honest with each other. We did screw up, big time. But I love you. I loved our night together even though it should never have happened. All I'm asking for is for you to be honest with me. I was mad because you wouldn't be honest with me. Then you ignored me. You have never ignored me. I felt horrible all week. Like I did something wrong to you." I continued to look my father in the eye as I spoke to him. I knew he felt horrible about everything. I leaned down into my dad for a hug. Our faces pressed against each other, side by side. I whispered, "Dad, I love you. We probably should stay away from each other when we're drinking. We make bad decisions."

We both let out a slight snicker, "Yeah, Baby, we should stay away from each other when we are drinking." Then, he wrapped his arms around me while I lay on top of him. He whispered in my ear, "Are you comfortable? This feels so good."

I agreed with him it did feel good. I felt like we were over the uncomfortable conversation. "Yes, Dad. I am comfortable. I could stay like this forever."

"Good." He responded as we continued our embrace with his arms wrapped around me.

About twenty minutes later, he asked me to sit up. I thought I was making him uncomfortable, so I asked, "Do you want me to get off of you?"

I was told, "No, you don't have to get off, unless you want to. I just need to adjust."

I didn't want to get off him, but I knew what he meant by adjusting. He was getting hard. I sat up, kneeling on the bed, with my legs on either side of him. "Are you sure? I will move if you want or need me to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Dad reassured me, "No, you are good." I watched him reach into his shorts and move his dick. Then he told me, "There, that's better. Go ahead, lay back down."

I did as he requested. Now I could feel his shaft from my mound to my stomach. I giggled as I sat back up, "I'm not falling for that again. I'm not stupid." We both started laughing as I stayed in my sit-up position, which was straddling my dad's thighs. I could see his raging hard-on through the thin material of his gym shorts. "Did you really think I was going to fall for that? I'm not that drunk."

Dad was laughing as he placed his hands on my bare thighs. "Baby, I wasn't trying anything. If I wanted to try something, I would be much more forward with it."

"Ooohhh...Really?" I teased him. "We are not doing that again, remember?" I wanted dad to ravish me, but I did not want to go through what we went through this week. I was worried we wouldn't recover if we had sex again. I did not want to lose my dad. I was also self-aware that I didn't want to be the side piece to my mom's fuck boy. I would lose my mind. "You're awfully confident. Be good, we did what we did and now we are moving on." My dad continued to look up at me as he moved his hands up and down my thighs. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself if I didn't do something. So, I leaned back down, resting my head on my dad's shoulder. "Hold me, Dad." I pleaded. Dad wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me. "This feels so good." I told him.

I was in complete comfort as we lay there in our embrace. After a while, I felt his hands starting to wander again. At first, they moved up and down my back, exploring me. Then, his fingertips were at the hem of my dress when he started to raise it, attempting to expose my ass. I said nothing. Dad slowly continued to pull the dress up. When I felt the cool air on my ass, I whimpered, "Dad...you should probably stop."

He stopped raising my dress, but he was now rubbing his fingertips up and down the crack of my ass. My body shivered and instantaneously was covered in goose pimples. My heart rate picked up along with my breathing. In a hushed tone, Dad asked, "Doesn't it feel good, Baby?" Then he started moving his pelvis back and forth against my mound.

I purred, "It doesn't matter. We should stop..." before I could finish my statement, I let out a moan, "Uuuhhh...we need to stop...not again, Dad." Although I meant what I was saying, I did nothing to stop him. My pussy was gushing. I believed that my reluctance was acting as an aphrodisiac to my father while his not caring was acting as one for me. My dad's animalistic behavior of not giving a fuck was such a turn-on for me. I decided to see how far he would go.

I felt like I could stop all of this whenever I wanted, so why not have some fun before I did stop it? I ground my pussy on his dick as I reiterated, "Dad, I'm your daughter. We need to stop, please. Please stop before you can't. You don't want to do this to me."

I could hear his heavy breathing, "Don't worry, Baby. It's ok." was all he said as he put his hand between my mound and his pelvis. My initial thought was, 'He's adjusting or putting his hand to prevent the friction between us.'

Then I felt his fingers pulling the cloth of my panties to the side. I wasn't worried about this because he still had his shorts on, I thought. I found this taboo game we were playing an extreme turn-on. My goal was to put a stop to it soon. Then I felt my clit rub on his bare cock. This sent shockwaves through my body. Again, I whimpered, "OK, OK, Dad...Let's stop...To far...to far...Please, stop...Dad..." I felt like I was losing control as I felt the tip of his dick entering me. My mind and pussy were in complete ecstasy when he ignored my plea to stop. I now knew I had gone too far. What he didn't know was that not only did I want him to keep going, but I also wanted him to believe he was going to have to take what he wanted. I realized I was playing a dangerous game. I no longer cared.

Without moving, I continued my whining, "Dad, you don't want to do this to me... too far, Dad... too far...you are inside me...please, Dad." I fully expected him to disappoint me and stop what he was doing.

Unexpectedly, he did not stop. He forcefully drove his cock upwards as he impaled my pussy. My pussy was again stretched beyond its capacity. He whispered, "You like it, Baby. It's just a dick. Relax and take it. Your pussy wants dick." He continued his ferocious, upward thrusts with no regard.

I was out of control. My entire body felt like it was on fire with every thrust. I felt like I had become someone else. "Ummppphhh...umph...umph...oh fuck...fuck...fuck, daddy...why are you doing this to me...you love fucking me...daddy...umph...my pussy is going to cum...daddy...you are making my pussy...I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg! Daddy!" I came all over my father's cock, and in that moment, I realized I had changed as a person. My body was drained. I no longer had the ability to move. For a moment, I lost my ability to see. Everything turned white as I blacked out from an orgasm.

The next thing I remember, I was lying on my back while my father was kneeling between my legs. He was looking down at me as his throbbing cock rested on my mound. "Are you OK, Baby? You passed out." He looked terrified.

I had no idea how I ended up on my back like this. My legs and arms felt like Jello. I told him, "I'm ok. I just need to catch my breath." My heart was pounding as I continued to lay there and look up at my father. I wanted this game to go on forever. As my limbs started to work again, I reached out for my dad's hand. I took his hand, letting it go as I brought it to my neck. I positioned his fingers on my throat as I groaned, "If you want anything else from me, you are going to have to use your imagination, Daddy. I'm not letting you have anything else." I then released his hand.

I saw the terror on my Dad's face turn into lust. He looked down at me, "Take your dress off, Baby." as his hand tightened.

Keeping our eye contact, I responded, "No, Daddy. We are done. No more. You can't do this to me. I won't let you." I moved my hips in an upward motion beneath him.

My father moved both of his hands to the top of my dress. Quietly, he asked, "You're not going to take the dress off?"

I did not know what he was going to do, but this game was fun. My pussy was begging to be attacked. "No, Dad. I'm not taking anything off. You need to STOP!" I said as my hips continued their gyration beneath him.

With no effort at all, my dad ripped my dress open. The clothing shredded with every tug of his powerful hands until my entire body was exposed in front of him. I wriggled under him to feign a struggle while I bluffed, "PLEASE! DON'T DAD! DAD, YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TO ME!"

Now I lay there in my bra and panties. I was curious about how he was going to handle these garments. As my chest went up and down from my heavy breathing, I watched my dad grip my bra with one hand. With one powerful yank, my bra was no longer holding my breasts together. Without any hesitation, he grabbed the side of my panties and shredded the material. My pussy felt like a hydrant that was turned on during a fire. I whimpered, "I'm your daughter..." as he plunged his cock into my pussy.

My dad was manhandling me, and I loved every touch. He had his hand wrapped around my throat tight enough for it to have meaning but loose enough for me to know he wasn't trying to hurt me. His thrusts went to depths of my pussy that I didn't know existed. I could feel my second orgasm of the night building. "DAD! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, DAD! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! DAD!" I thought I saw fireworks as my body went weak again. My dad kept his rhythmic pounding going while my pussy unloaded all its juices on his cock.

My body stopped moving. I did not have the energy to keep up with Dad. Without warning, my dad withdrew his cock from me. He forcefully rolled me onto my stomach. He knelt between my legs, then proceeded to tear the back of my dress to shreds as he did to the front.

My dad then started rubbing his shaft between my ass cheeks. Fear set in on me. I was not interested in him entering my ass. I finally had all my strength back. "NO! NO! NO! I AM NOT DOING THAT! I'M NOT KIDDING!" I said as I knelt up, attempting to turn around.

My father grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head back, and grunted in my ear, "Shut the fuck up." As he slammed his cock into my pussy. "Do you understand me?" he asked.

I was relieved he did not want to fuck in my ass, but I now realized how little control I actually had. I was being impaled by my father, "Yes, Dad... mph...My fucking God...Fuck me...I understand, Daddy...You feel so fucking good in your daughter's pussy, Daddy." I was meeting every thrust as I slammed back on his cock.

His strokes were long and hard until he pulled out and spun me around. He still had a handful of my hair when he said, "Open your fuckin mouth."

I had never given a blowjob to a guy after he had fucked me, nor have I ever had a guy nut in my mouth. Again, I realized I had no control. I did as he told me. He plunged his cock deeply into my throat as he face fucked me. This was another new experience for me when suddenly he held my head onto his cock. I felt stream after stream ooze down my throat as he came. He kept his dick in my mouth until it was empty and I could feel it softening.

We both collapsed on the bed. I was drained, my pussy was sore and felt raw. Now came the awkward silence while we attempted to recover and realize what we had done again.

I waited for my dad to say something. I didn't have to wait long. "I'm guessing you like a dominant guy."

I understood how uncomfortable it was to go back to being father and daughter after having sex. I took this question as an icebreaker for one of us to say something. "Haha, Dad. I didn't know I did until you did what you did to me last week. I didn't see you complaining." I said as I let out a giggle.

"What now?" Dad asked.

That was a good question. I did not want to consider stopping. I felt the orgasms had changed me. Even though I was sore, I still wanted more. "You tell me. You like being in charge."

My dad smiled at me. "Well, we'll have to see what's next."

Once again, I searched his face to see if he had any regrets. "I need a new dress, Dad." Then I asked, "Are you going to continue to fuck mom?"

12