All Comments on 'Shelby, the Pussy Man'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

A touchy subject these days, well done. Real men and women have body hair, it's natural. We compliment each other and when we realise that, we complete each other and can do amazing things.

A_BierceA_Bierce10 months ago

Only two words for you: Kudos and INCOMING!

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Harry was a pretty good vehicle to deliver this, as I won't say perfect, since I can't fathom any woman (even fictional) wanting to kiss him unless she smokes too (because he would taste like an ashtray). However, it still works for the story, and really paints the opposite end of the spectrum from that "Shelby," who couldn't get it up except for all that virtue signaling, which is a sure sign of someone that straddles the fence instead of taking a stand. You hit exactly the reason that most women do want a real man that will defend them from a rabid male that could care less about being reasonable; they want to feel safe, and that's what Mac did for Angela. Of course, that she would immediately take up with the guy is extreme, but that's why it's "humor and satire." I guffawed when you wrote "I just spoke to Shelby for 10 minutes and wanted to strangle the scrawny dipshit." That was priceless! About the only thing that would have made it funnier was to have Walt Kowalski walk in and tell Shelby off.

In reality, there is room for a real man to show his sensitive side and to definitely avoid the stereotypical "macho" b.s., but he still needs to be man at day's end, which is what your story relayed (hell, even that a woman should be a real woman and anyone else should at least take a stand and be true to themselves). Thanks for the funny interlude you crafted around your story, with Harry's unvarnished views. 5

MorraRoseMorraRose10 months ago

Bandwagon junkies and True Believers always make for good entertainment. Good story.

txcrackertxcracker10 months ago

FUNNY AS SHIT ! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...