Shelia Maye 02

Story Info
Shelia makes up with Ben, makes a deal with the devil, Brie.
1.2k words
4.21
1.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had any doubt that Ben wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut completely, but I was a little taken back as to how quickly Josh contacted me and asked to stop by soon to watch TV. Hah, I was on to that game and believe me, Ben got the business! And then Ben lost his secret Friday night date for a couple of weeks. Oh, and Josh got directions to the nearest tree with a knot hole in it because that's as much as he needs.

Teddy, on the other hand, got a little credit for not bugging me right away. He also got a little credit because I finally did return his phone call, well, he actually asked me out on a real date, you know, outside and he sounded sincere. However, it was difficult enough being known as the queer of the group and now probably labelled as the crossdressing queer of the group, so I couldn't let it go any further. I had to draw the line at being called the queer crossdresser who sluts out her mouth and hands. So, I respectively asked Teddy if we could put a pin in his date offer and gently declined.

I was expecting a little verbal backlash from Teddy, but I was pleasantly surprised when he agreed to maybe another time. I did not give Teddy directions to the nearest tree with a knot hole in it as he continued to sound sincere. Besides, it didn't take Ben too long after being cut off from our secret Friday night TV dates for him to start crying and begging. It's amazing what full balls will do to a guy, right?

Well, Ben got his invite alright, but he was going to get a different view of me. He was to present the Pizza and I planned to present myself. Capri style yoga pants tights with one pair of undies hide nothing and that's how the evening was going to start. Besides, they really make my butt look good. Anyways, back to front, Ben was going to have to deal with my package being angled to the right, all night long. Take it or leave it.

And I had him on the ropes from the minute he walked in the door. LOL, and then I excused myself and slipped on a small pleated skirt because he clearly couldn't handle what he was staring at and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"I'll call in the Pizza, Ben."

"Yeah, you will because I said so!"

"Oh, I see. Hey, did you know that Teddy asked me out for a cheeseburger at the "Burnt Burger" joint? Inside seating and everything."

"Oh, I see too. You're my girl and I forbid that. Serve me!"

"Are you done now?"

"Yeah, sorry, I tried watching some of those Chang videos and the Bulls looked pretty brazen. Will it help if I get some fake tattoos?"

"Ah, no! Can we get some cheese sticks too and maybe circle back to your "my girl" statement?"

"Ah, no! I mean, yes to the cheese sticks, but calling you my boyfriend doesn't play well in my head."

"LOL, close enough. I'm happy you expressed an inner feeling. Learn anything else from those videos?"

"Order the food."

"LOL, order the food bitch????"

"Well, I didn't want to ruin our TV night. My belly is empty, but my balls are full."

Well, hells bells again, Ben wasn't my only problem. That damn little Pizza delivery Tranny was hot and she was nosey! I was trying to complete our financial transaction and she only cared about peeking her head inside of my front door to check out Ben!

"He's hot. You sucking that dick? I'm Brie, by the way."

"Hey, I take of my secret Friday night date! Are we done here? Shelia, Shelia Maye."

"Nice to meet you. Is Mr. Friday Night available on other nights? I am not asking for a friend."

"You're very forward and direct, aren't you? He's my Friday night."

"Message received. Enjoy your Pizza and order again real soon. Call me?"

"Oh, I'm already calling you a few things in my mind, but you'll hear from me. Are those stickers under your eyes?"

"Oh no, I have a face painter! 3some with you soon."

Forward and direct was an understatement! Loud and brash was more like it. However, she may offer me a way to save my backdoor virginity, which I always plan on doing, so I served Ben some Pizza and cheese sticks and threw out a proposal, Brie's proposal, whether she actually said it or not.

"Listen Ben, that delivery person was Brie and she had a proposal. But before I tell you what she said, word for word, I want you to know that I'm very happy with our summer fling and I don't want you to lose interest in it either. Oh, by the way, the word "girlfriend" came out of your mouth tonight, no matter the context. OK, here goes and I'm only repeating her message because I know you have urges and you want to take our secret fling to another level."

"And yet, not one word about the proposal."

"Shut it and listen. Alright, next Wednesday at 7 pm, all three of us are here at my house. You have a couple of beers while Brie and I prepare ourselves in my bedroom. You walk in all Mr. Stud Bull and stuff and find Brie and I on the bed, near the back edge, side by side, on our hands and knees, with our undies either off or pushed down and with our butts pushed out high in the air. You spy Brie and I looking back at you through the small gap between our basically bodies and we kiss as much as she wants to. You lose all control and you ram her butt like there will be no tomorrow, but you pull out and blast on my behind. To be clear, you are on the inside of Brie and on the outside of me, your girlfriend. There will a lot of sex noises and you can smack or slap anything you want. You can also beat your chest as you leave the bedroom screaming my name, your girlfriend's name. I'm willing to let Brie give you the tight stuff that you think about, you know, once and once only. After that, you and I will go back to our normal Friday night thing. Oh, and you have to wear a condom so you can't exactly blast all over me, but I'll be right there wiggling my butt at you. And then you block her number and then you take a shower before we get passionate. And then you whisper to me how great of a partner I am for giving you what you need and what you want and then you leave my backside alone forever. How does that sound, boyfriend?"

"Ah, she said all those words in 30 seconds and you remembered them all?"

"I may have left a few things out, like she gets off at 11 pm tonight if you can't wait until Wednesday. Shall I text her?"

Hah, I sent Brie a text and told her that I gave Ben her proposal, word for word. She replied with a few screwed up face emojis implying that she had no idea what I was talking about, but said, ah, what the hell, see you at 11:15 pm. I mean, I'm sure she has viewed the same Tranny video on Chang too!

End Shelia Maye 02