Shelia Maye 01

Story Info
Shelia Maye experiments with dressing in front of Ben.
2.4k words
4.32
3.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia Maye 01

I have no problem admitting that I got the ball rolling, but it seemed like a good approach when I asked my friend Ben if he would mind if I dressed when he came over for our usual Friday evenings of gaming or just watching TV. To be fair to Ben, I waited until I felt my reflection in the mirror was worthy of exposure to anyone in the outside world.

Also, to be fair to Ben, I ran down the entire list of reasons why which including how my request had nothing to do with making a play on him. No flirting, no funny business, no accidental touching, nothing but experience for me and to increase my comfort level around other people. All I asked for was his honesty and silence.

It didn't take him too long to agree to my request just as long as no one else was invited over and as long as no one else knew about our special visits. He didn't need to add the word "special", but I squeaked and told him that I would see him soon. And it didn't bother me to let out a "squeak" because Ben already knew I had a softer side to me.

The first Friday was a train wreck for both of us in terms of our comfort level and I think we were both glad that our visit only lasted an hour. The second Friday evening was better, but we were both still experiencing nerves of aluminum foil. By the third weekend, we were much more comfortable with the situation and by the fourth Friday, we were acting and hanging out like Ben and Sam as opposed to Ben and Shelia Maye.

The first four Friday night visits were successful overall. I dressed my best and kept my distance from him. And Ben, bless his heart, held most of his questions and comments in check. However, as these things go, it wasn't too long before he put his foot in his mouth, or so I thought.

I think it was the first Friday in July when he dared me and I mean he said "I dare you" to get better at my new craft. I may have broken one of our rules, but I flashed him a big smile and patted him on the shoulder. I mean, practice makes perfect and I knew I was getting the hang of things little by little. I accepted his dare and I mean I said "dare accepted" and knew I had this one in the bag. Hah, he may think I only dress when he comes over, but WRONG, right?

I may have bent the rules a little, but I took the dare as the opportunity to up my clothing game in his presence. He may have looked me up and down while I was wearing simple capri's and pajama pants, so let's see how he feels about shorts, crop tops, sports bras, a new wig and improved makeup skills, right?

Hah, dare challenged, dare accepted and dare thrown back in your face, Ben!

Now, I kept my distance from him, but our usual one hour visit suddenly became two hours. Not only did I upgrade my attire, I changed tactics as to what was on TV. I knew I had the challenge trophy when I brought him a beer in beach shorts, a crop top and the TV remote in my hand. That night was my largest exposure of bare skin and that had his attention. After I used the remote to change the channel from my cooking competition show to the Friday night Pro Wrestling show, I went to the mantle and dusted off a place to keep my trophy. And no matter boy or girl, wax or wax off, the middle section shakes when you move your arm in a circular motion, you know, while cleaning a spot on the mantle for the trophy that says Dare Won.

Of course, there were issues with my new tactics on that fateful Friday in July. LOL, getting him out of the front door while maintaining our binding contract agreements at the end of the night was another challenge.

"Ben, I'm going to make this easy for you. You got hard for Shelia Maye tonight and not your friend Sam. I hope that makes you feel better about that nerd rock in your pants. Now, in all fairness, I'll telling you in advance that I'm going to post about this wonderful evening on my Chang homepage, but I would use your name. You will be, ah, let's see, Bud, that's it, you'll be Bud the Stud who could barely contain himself. Cool?"

"Ugh, fine, but I'm calling foul for calling me out like that. I believe most people would say that's natural when exposed to so much skin, but I'll take Bud the Stud for now. So, next Friday, Shelia Maye?"

"With a full dinner from the deli, so be hungry. LOL, you're sweating! You haven't been talking to the guys, right?"

"No, besides they would never believe me. Good night."

Oh, holy good night snap! I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek and allowed my hand to verify that he did have a hard on for me, I mean for Shelia Maye. It was quick, but I did it.

Now, I'm not completely stupid, so I knew that he had probably said something to Josh and Teddy, so preparing to fend them off was on my mind, way in the back, but on my mind just the same.

If Josh came around looking to see the new girl, I knew what he would like. Beer and a bikini car wash (LOL, not going to happen) and a blow job (Oops, also something that was not going to happen).

If Teddy came around to meet Shelia Maye, well, all I would need would be beer and a tube of sex lube (Not even a LOL, not going to happen) and a quick video.

Case in point, LOL, those two are not getting invited over to meet Shelia Maye. And if Ben runs his mouth too much, he and I will have to develop a new set of binding agreements and by that, I mean I will spike his beer and bind him in chains and post the video of my nut busting drop kicks!

Anyways, I trusted Ben and the others haven't tried to peek in my windows yet, so I kept my focus and concentration on him.

For the second Friday in July, as promised, I picked up a full roast beef dinner from the deli, had plenty of beverages and tried my best to make the evening more like a mini party then a TV watch night. And who doesn't host a mini party in small pajamas and a new bushy brunette ponytail wig, right? And who doesn't like a host with bouncy hair and PJ shorts that may be a size too small, right?

The evening was going along perfectly. Ben's belly was full, he was getting a little buzz on and his guard dropped somewhat. Once we retired to the couch, at opposite ends per our no touching binding contract, I let him watch his large grown men in tights throw each other around in and out of the ring.

Figuring that it was time to find out where my experiment was, I twisted sideways and laid across the couch with my feet on his thighs. I'm not sure how I knew to do it, but I lifted my right leg up towards his face.

"Ben, do you remember when I got this scar above my ankle? I still think about it because I'm still confused if you were my hero that day or did you take advantage of the situation and feel up your very first bare leg? These are the things that haunt me at night. Yeah, that's about right, you touched me a lot like you're doing now, right? Are you thinking of the good old days too?"

"You were bleeding and I did what I needed to do! You should be thanking me, again."

"I am thanking you again, only this time we're young adults. So, did I do a good job at feeding you deli food tonight? By the way, it wouldn't kill you to say my name more often. Oh, by another way, if I were to be bitten by a Vampire tonight, would you be my hero again and suck his venom out of me? Even if the Vampire bit me, you know, on or near my upper chest area?"

"Well, it seems like I have been your hero for years, so why stop now, right? And OMG, don't go posting that on Chang!"

I let that go, pulled my leg from his grip and got up to get him another beer and a light blanket for me because I was getting chilly from being so under dressed all. I even glanced over at the spot I cleaned off for my trophy as I picked up his empty beer bottle. It was quick, but I'm pretty sure that Ben tried to peek up my small PJ top, a PJ top that was only big enough to hold three buttons.

LOL, he completely understood my shoulder pat and finger point towards the bathroom. He probably didn't understand why I was dusting the mantle off again when he returned, but he watched me walk around, just the same.

Again, I don't where I was learning how to do this stuff, other than watching hypnotizing videos on Chang, I surprised both of us. A surprise x ten!

I spun around to the front of the couch and put the light blanket down in the center, which he glanced at. I set his beer down, which he glared at (LOL, only real girls can expose side boob through the short sleeves of their PJ tops) and then I took my CD experiment to the next level. I leaned over and propped myself up on the arm of the couch and smack kissed him right on the lips! Not a wet and wild kiss, but a direct and deliberate smack. LOL, now those were some big eyes!

"I'll clean up the kitchen a bit and be right back. You'll be more comfortable if you remove your cargo shorts."

I went into the kitchen and allowed him to make his own decisions. When I returned, I found him in his boxers, staring at the TV. I played it cool, sat on my end of the couch and wrapped the blanket around me and stared at the TV myself.

"Ah, Shelia Maye, you just kissed me!"

"So? Only two people know that, so shut it and watch your program. Unless you're trying to tell me that you want a little tongue next time. We don't have to be shy when we alone. Holy snap, that guy hit the floor hard, didn't he?"

"Ah, what about your experiment rules?"

"Shut it, the experiment ended when you felt up my lower leg looking at a scar that has since healed. Our new thing is that I'm your secret Friday night date. Watch the big men, OMG, you like those lady Wrestlers, don't you? Sorry, I can't present myself like that."

"Secret Friday night date?"

"Are you objecting or disagreeing?"

"No, but thanks for saying it out loud. I'll watch the busty ladies now."

Between his absolute confusion and my eyes getting heavy from the very filling dinner, I rewrapped the blanket around me and started to lay my head down on his lap. Just as I was passing in front of him on my way down to his lap, I twisted and gave him another smack, but with three quick tongue flicks this time. Quick, but tongue tip just the same.

"Sometimes I like a firm pillow, Ben. Watch your program."

Hah, be careful what you ask for, right? Not only was his pillow getting firmer than it already was, it appeared to be leaking a little.

I guess I'll go back to all those hypnotizing videos because it seemed so easy and natural to cover my head with the blanket and to fish his fat rod out of his boxers and point it at my face. What I never learned from the Chang boards was what this was called. I was stroking his hard dick, I was teasing it with my lips, he was pushing his hips up and I just couldn't decide if this was a blow job, a hand job or a mouth banging.

At the end of it, all I knew was that he basically tasted like me. Oh, I also knew that I wasn't ready for the way he filled my mouth. I mean, I'm tipping my hat to all the girls who do this on a regular basis. However, at the end of it all, I didn't have any regrets either.

Shelia Maye had her first sexually experience and she made it easy for her Bull Ben. He didn't have to actually see it all transpire because of the blanket that shielded the real action from his eyes.

"Secret Friday night date status, Ben?"

"Oh, OMG, absolutely confirmed, Shelia Maye."

"And the tongue tag game? I'm OK with it."

"Me too, but not much than what you did, OK?"

"Hmmm, are you buying the Pizza next Friday?"

"Meat Lovers Supreme, baby! Am I supposed to admit anything about how that was my first blow job?"

"LOL, no, your status is widely known, LOL, but thanks for calling it a blow job."

"OMFG, are you going to post about this?"

"But babe, you took me while I was on the third step of a ladder, then you gagged me with your tool and plastered my butt with your hot stuff! Bud the Stud got game, you know, on Chang."

"Oh, speaking of your shapely and soft butt???"

"Forget it. Watching TV is good enough, for now. Nap for a few hours on the couch before you leave. You had a few beers and you can use this blanket."

I will admit that I wouldn't have been mad if he snuck into my bedroom in the middle of night, but I'm sure he was still pretty confused. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he recreated the events of preceding hours because he missed the toilet bowl and it wasn't a yellow stain. I will teach him about housekeeping and cleaning next Friday.

End Shelia Maye 01