All Comments on 'She'll Do Anything'

by silversal01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Subtlety, nuance, thought, perception. And great sex. Far and away one of the best I've read on Lit. Bravo.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 8 years ago

Excellent "coming of age" type story. Young male and female... trying things out for practically the first time. Nice development of curious events. She seems definately up for experimenting with light Dom/Sub situations. Looking forward to further chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Best story I've read in a long time. Would love to read more like it.

Nice job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story, but...

Each sex scene happens MUCH too fast. There's little buildup, just a decision to do something and the going from zero to 60 in a nanosecond. Don't rush it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The thing about little buildup to the sex...

(as one of the comments referred to)

...is that young love can happen just like this. I had a wonderful few weeks in my teens with a girl similar to Samantha. And many of our times together were a lot like in this story: very little prelude, just right on to the sex. I understand the commenter's point, but it didn't bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short

She'll Do Anything is a good but not great story, as the love scenes are much too short, and are written with too much haste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous