Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in silence savoring the impact of the drug. Oh yes. This is so nice, she thought. Then she said, "But I better take another hit just to make sure."

"Oh for sure," Laurie responded.

Shelly held it even longer this time, and when she exhaled she said, "Oh yeah. That's good shit." She had heard people say that in movies and on TV, but she had never talked that way herself. She should have been shocked at her own language, but all inhibitions were gone.

Laurie looked at her with a sly smile. "You're right, it is very good shit. I brought it here from California. Now that it's legal there you can get very good quality dope."

Shelly was sitting in the middle of the couch, near Laurie as they passed the joint back and forth. She had pulled her legs up on the couch like Laurie, giving no thought to how it exposed her thighs. Laurie noticed though, and felt a bolt of lust run through her. Even before she left Mississippi, Laurie had been comfortably bisexual, and now, as she looked at Shelly's legs, she was thinking, why not? I think it's time to rock her world.

Meanwhile Shelly's wandering brain brought her around to a new question. "Why are we here?" she asked.

"You mean instead of the lecture we signed in for?"

"Yes."

"Because it was going to be fucking boring."

"Oh, yeah that's right. So fucking boring." And then she laughed--a dope fueled giggle at her language. My such language Miss Shelly, she thought.

"But wasn't there something else?" she asked.

"Well, I'd like to seduce you," Laurie said.

Shelly looked at her in surprise. Then she took another hit on the joint. When her lungs emptied she couldn't remember at first what Laurie had said that surprised her. Then it came back through the fog of the marijuana. Oh yeah. That, she thought. "You know Laurie," she said, "you are even more of a bad girl than you used to be."

Laurie laughed and said, "No not really. I wanted to seduce you back when you were working for the accountants and Sam was in seminary. But don't worry about that. Let me show you something that is really fun. I'm going to take a big hit on this joint and hold it on my lungs. Then you are going to kiss me and I'll exhale the dope into your lungs. That way we both get a hit off of it. (Saving money on dope was not really on Laurie's agenda, but getting Shelly into bed was, and a kiss was a first step).

"Okay," (another mistake on Shelly's part). "But shouldn't we practice first. I wouldn't want to start coughing and waste the dope."

Laurie smiled her sly smile again and rose to her knees, pulling her dress nearly to her hips. She leaned forward, one arm on the back of the couch and the other resting lightly on Shelly's thigh. It was just a gentle kiss, their lips touching softly, but no further, before Laurie pulled back.

"Mmmm, that was nice, but it won't work that way will it?" Shelly said. "I 'spose we will have to have our mouths open, won't we? Let's try again." Shelly reached up with both arms around Laurie's neck and pulled her down. This time her mouth was open and Laurie softly and slowly slid her tongue in. Shelly immediately forgot about the idea of blowing smoke. Laurie's soft lips and tenderly probing tongue were the most erotic experience she had ever had. Sam had never kissed her like this. The kiss went on and on with Shelly soon reciprocating with her own tongue. Laurie gently pushed Shelly back. Shelly cooperated by sliding her hips and legs forward until she was lying on her back on the couch. The movement pushed her dress nearly up to her hips. Shelly didn't notice the dress but she did notice that Laurie was lying atop her, continuing the kiss and that felt just grand. Laurie reached back and pushed one of Shelly's legs to the side so a foot was on the floor and then pushed her own body forward so her leg was mashed against Shelly's sex and actively rubbing it. She was also moving her upper body so their breasts were rubbing against each other. They remained fully clothed, but both were finding their actions very arousing. This went on for several minutes, with both women becoming more and more turned on. At some point without really thinking about it, Shelly raised a leg and lay the calf on the back of the couch--a much more comfortable position she naively thought. Now her dress was pushed fully up to her hips and her legs were lewdly splayed as Laurie continued to rub her leg against Shelly's crotch.

Laurie's next move in her seduction was to slide a hand between their chests and begin massaging one of Shelly's breasts. She could feel a rock hard nipple through the soft fabric of Shelly's dress and bra. Shelly was moaning now and pushing her hips up to meet each thrust of Laurie's knee. Laurie pulled back from the kiss and, without waiting for any reaction from Shelly, began kissing and licking her ear lobes and neck while still continuing to molest her clothed pussy and breasts. Shelly, far from objecting, simply threw her head back and groaned. Sam had never done anything like this. Between the dope and Laurie's seduction, Shelly was in heaven. She had never felt this good and any thought that this was wrong or improper never occurred to her.

Laurie dropped to her knees alongside the couch. With Shelly's head thrown back Laurie continued to kiss and suckle on her exposed throat, but now she had both hands free. Her first task was to unbutton the top of Shelly's dress, nearly to her waist allowing Laurie to molest each breast, dipping her fingers inside the bra cups. She discovered to her delight that Shelly had large nipples that stuck well out from her areolas when fully engorged, as they were now. She alternated from simply mauling each breast to pinching and pulling on the nipples, first on one side and then the other and then on both at the same time. Each time Laurie pinched a nipple Shelly cried out in lustful enjoyment of the pain Laurie was inflicting. With a little more effort Laurie pushed the bra cups up over the top of Shelly's breasts so her access to her beautiful tits was completely unimpeded. Shelly registered no objection, nor did she object when Laurie pulled her face away from Shelly's neck and began to focus her mouth on Shelly's tits, first tenderly licking each areola in concentric circles until she reached the swollen nipple and then, just as tenderly, letting the tip of her tongue barely brush the tip of the nipple. Meanwhile her hands continued to massage Shelly's soft tits pushing them toward her mouth. Soon the gentle brush of the tip was replaced by suckling, soft at first, and then more aggressive, even a bit of nipping with her teeth.

As soon as Laurie was satisfied that Shelly was fully engrossed in the suckling and nipping of her tits she let a free hand drift down to Shelly's lewdly spread legs. Pulling the front of Shelly's dress completely up to her waist, Laurie begin using her hand to cup and press hard on her mound eliciting more cries of approval from her. Shelly's light blue panties were soaked with juices leaking from cunt. Laurie slipped a finger alongside the edge of her panties and dragged them away from her goal. Dedicating both hands to the task she managed to pull Shelly's panties completely off.

Shelly for her part was so drunk on sex and dope that she barely noticed when Laurie pulled her legs briefly together to pull her panties completely off, leaving them hanging around the ankle of the leg lying on the back of the couch. She continued to suckle on Shelly's nipples and massage her now unclad mound. When Laurie slowly inserted a finger into Shelly's dripping cunt, she shrieked in response. Laurie feared she might have scared her off, but her fears quickly eased when Shelly reached down with both hands and held Laurie's hand in place forcing her fingers to penetrate even more deeply. Laurie quickly took Shelly's hands and placed them on her breasts, telling her, "You play with your titties and let me do this." Shelly got the idea of masturbating her own tits quickly and was soon pulling and twisting on the nipples of each tit, leaving both of Laurie's hands free to focus on her sex. Shelly had never masturbated her tits before and was wondering why not. While Shelly played with her own tits, Laurie slipped first one, then two, and finally three fingers into Shelly's sopping cunt and aggressively finger fucked her for several minutes. Shelly moaned almost continuously, throwing her head back and forth as she pulled and twisted her nips and thrust her hips upward to match Laurie's finger fucking. She could feel a tension building in her core, something she had never experienced with the minor orgasms she had previously experienced with Sam

Eventually Laurie stopped her finger fucking and began probing and searching for Shelly's G-Spot. Having found it, she began licking her pussy lips in long slow strokes, using one hand to press on her G-spot and the other to push aside the woman's ample bush. Shelly's moans had become a low continuous growl as she felt her body rushing towards a climax. She could feel an incredible pressure building, like nothing she had ever experienced before. Then Laurie licked her clit. Shelly gasped, pulling her hips up and forcing her clit against Laurie mouth and driving Laurie's fingers still deeper into her cunt. Laurie responded by lightly nipping the hungering clit before her and Shelly felt an incredible jolt of energy rip through her whole frame as she tipped into the climax she had been building toward. She arched her back and screamed, a growling scream that went on and on as she clamped her thighs on Laurie's head and experienced wave after wave of climax. Laurie kept sucking on the tasty clit before her until Shelly finally pushed her seductress away, unable to stand anymore stimulation.

When it was over Shelly lay collapsed on the couch, crying tears of joy. She had experienced minor orgasms before, but never anything like this. Laurie rose and moved to an arm chair where she sat, still fully dressed, watching Shelly slowly recover. She was smiling, enjoying the success of her seduction. Who knew that such a stuffy little prude as Shelly had such erotic potential.

Shelly rose to a sitting position, the top of her dress open to her waist, her full breasts hanging below her bra cups, the lower half of her dress still bunched around her hips, her legs carelessly spread, and her panties still wrapped around her left foot. Her hair was a mess and her carefully applied makeup was badly smeared. If she could have seen a picture of herself she would have been shocked at how indecent she appeared, but her appearance was the farthest thing from her mind.

She looked at Laurie and blinked a couple of times trying to clear her head and finally uttered a single word, "Wow!"

Laurie licked her lips, and asked with a self-satisfied smile, "A new experience, Shelly?"

Shelly shook her head a bit and then said, "Fuck yes." She paused for a moment. "Does marijuana always do that? I can see why people like it."

Laurie laughed. "That wasn't the dope, girl. You just had a ripping good orgasm. Haven't you ever had an orgasm before? You are married, aren't you?"

Shelly starred at Laurie in disbelief.

"Well, yeah. Yeah sure. I'm married. And I've had orgasms before (not very many she thought), . . but never . . . No, never. . . never like that. That was . . . " the dope was still fogging her brain a bit and she was still feeling little spasms in her cunt--aftershocks from the massive climax she experienced. Both were interfering with her ability to think and talk. "I mean . . . Wow."

Laurie was thinking about how she could continue to play with Shelly. She looked at her watch. "Oh my we need to tidy up and get downstairs for the luncheon."

"Luncheon?" Shelly asked.

"Yes, you know. A Vice-President of the Southern Baptist Convention is speaking to the ladies group over lunch today. If we don't pick up our tickets and show up, we will be missed."

"Oh . . . yeah, right. That's right." As she spoke she pulled her bra cups down covering her tits, wiggling a bit to get a comfortable fit, and began buttoning the top of her dress. "Good God," she said. "Not another lecture from that old goat. He is so boring. It will be all the usual stuff about opposing abortion, temperance, and the sanctity of the family."

Laurie laughed. "Yup, you got the pitch down and you're right, it's boring, but we need to show up. The Pastors we are married to would be very unhappy if they found out we were no-shows."

As Laurie was talking, Shelly was pushing down her dress and looking around for her panties. She sighed "You're right of course. We have to go, but . . . Uh . . . I can't find my panties?" She paused for a moment. "I guess losing my panties wouldn't be a good enough excuse to blow off this luncheon, would it?"

Both women burst into laughter at the thought. Then Laurie said, "No it's not a good enough excuse, but here's what we can do. Let's go to the luncheon and not wear any panties. No one will know and it will be so naughty. It won't make the speech any less boring, but I promise you we will have a good time thinking about how naughty we are and how shocked the ladies around us would be if they knew." As she spoke she pulled up her skirt and stripped off her panties, making sure she flashed her neatly trimmed pussy at Shelly.

"Oh and by the way your panties are around your left foot."

"Oops. So they are. How did that happen?" When she reached down and touched them she realized they were soggy with juices that had leaked from her pussy. "Oh my," she said. "I clearly can't wear those." She paused for a moment. "Oh fuck it. We'll do it your way. No panties for lunch." She rose from the couch, still a little wobbly from the combination of the strong dope they had smoked and the roaring climax she had so enjoyed. "Where's your bathroom. I need to pee?" Laurie responded by pointing and Shelly walked off, her panties still wrapped around her left foot.

It took some effort but they both eventually got their make-up, hair, and clothing restored, and after another quick hit on the roach that remained from the joint they had enjoyed earlier, they headed off, sans panties, for the luncheon.

Shelly felt fine as they rode the elevator down, but when they walked into the busy hotel lobby she felt a sudden burst of fear. What if some of the people here could tell she wasn't wearing her panties? She kept walking with Laurie, but she was very uncomfortable. As they waited in line for their luncheon tickets, she whispered to Laurie. "What if they know?"

"Know what?"

"That we're not wearing panties."

Laurie snickered. "How could they? You're paranoid. Dope will do that."

"Really?"

"Yes. We look just like every other woman in this line."

"Oh. Right. Okay."

"Except we're better looking than most of them."

Shelly looked around. "Yeah, we are, aren't we?" She giggled a little.

They got their tickets and walked into the huge ballroom, where Shelly insisted on sitting at a table at the back of the room with her back to the wall.

"You are as paranoid as a Mafia gangster," Laurie said.

"Shh. You just want to be upfront so you can flaunt yourself. I know you."

"Okay no more dope for you today."

"Amen."

By this time three other older ladies from Georgia had joined them. Their perfume was oppressive.

"Can you smell that perfume?" Laurie whispered.

"Yes. I thought it was the dope. Did it do something to my sense of smell?"

"No. Old ladies loose some of their sense of smell, so they wear too much perfume."

"Oh."

Laurie and Shelly introduced themselves to the others. When Laurie said she was from Southern California, one of them sniffed and said, "Baptists in Southern California?"

Laurie nodded and the woman turned to her friend and said, "I don't think I could live that way, do you Louise?" Louise nodded and that was the end of the conversation.

Shortly after that Shelly felt Laurie's hand on her thigh. "I don't think they like us," she whispered to Shelly.

Shelly was still feeling pretty high from the dope and she leaned back over to Laurie and whispered, "I like us." She paused for a moment and continued, "And I like what you are doing with your hand." As she spoke she let her legs fall open and was delighted with the feel of Laurie's marauding hand as it slipped to the inside of her thigh and crept slowly up, pushing the hem line of her dress ahead of it. "Oh this is so delicious," Shelly said to herself. "So nasty and so wrong. If only those narrow, old biddies knew."

Laurie refrained from touching Shelly's naked sex until after lunch was served and the speeches begin. Once the old ladies at their table turned to listen to the speakers, she began to stroke Shelly's pussy lips. She avoided Shelly's clit, not wanting to drive her into another screaming orgasm as she had earlier in the hotel suite, but she did slip a finger into her slippery cunt from time to time. Shelly was lost on a sexual high compounded by the marijuana she had smoked earlier. She had no clue what the speakers were saying, her whole being focused on the delicious sensations her pussy was reporting to her fevered brain. The effect was combined with an incredible level of guilt and fear she was experiencing. She was indecently dressed at an important Southern Baptist Convention luncheon letting her old friend Laurie molest her pussy, and she was enjoying it. She was even enjoying the risk that they would slip up and one of the old ladies or someone else would know what they were doing. That should have been scaring her, and it did a bit, but mostly it just heightened the emotional high she was on.

Then, halfway through the second speaker, it stopped. Laurie removed her hand and brought it to the top of the table. Shelly gasped as quietly as she could and turned to look at Laurie who was discretely sucking on one of the fingers that moments ago had been buried deep in Shelly's dripping cunt. "So sweet," she whispered. Then she reached out and picked up Shelly's hand and said, "Now you do me." She lowered it until it reached her bare thigh and pushed it to the inside.

Fuck, Shelly thought. She wants me to masturbate her right here in this luncheon. Just like she was doing me. That's the nastiest thing I've ever been asked to do. Shelly was frozen with fear. She had never done something like this with a woman or even a man, in a situation like this.

Laurie responded by pushing Shelly's hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. As Shelly's fingers climbed higher they registered a warmth and dampness that hinted at what was to come. Fuck it. Why not, she thought and begin to massage the inside of Laurie's thigh with her finger tips. Laurie slid down in her seat a bit. Not much. Not enough to be obvious, but enough to let her spread her legs, giving Shelly easy access to her naked pussy. When Shelly's fingers reached Laurie's pussy they slid easily between her lips gliding on a fluid coat of juices leaking from her cunt, just lightly touching the tender flesh between them. When she looked at Laurie she could see her eyes were closed and there was a smile on her lips. "Pay attention girl," she said as she slipped a finger into her cunt. "We're watching the speaker. Remember!"

Laurie gasped ever so quietly at the intrusion of Shelly's finger. Her eyes opened wide and she whispered, "Oh yeah. That's what we're doing, isn't it--watching the speaker." She put a hand below the table to push Shelly's hand further into her cunt.

For the remainder of the presentation, Shelly molested Laurie's sex, stroking her pussy lips and sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt, all the while maintaining an appearance of rapt attention on the speaker. If anyone had looked, both women were focused intently on the speaker, but if anyone had asked, they wouldn't have had a clue what had been said since the old woman at the table made her denigrating comment about living in Southern California.