Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Laurie nor Shelly reached a climax, but they were both so horny by the time the speeches ended that they couldn't wait to return to Laurie's room in the hotel to finish each other off. They stepped out of the ball room in the midst of the crowd, and Shelly turned to follow the crowd toward the elevator bank.

"Wait, wait. Not so fast girl."

Shelly's heart skipped a beat. She was counting on spending the afternoon finishing what the two of them had started during lunch.

"We have to register for the afternoon lecture first," Laurie continued. "When you are cheating, you have to pay attention to detail."

'Cheating!' the word brought Shelly up short. Oh my god, she thought, she was cheating on Sam. Oh god. This is all so wrong. But . . .but . . . she had to have more of what Laurie had done to her this morning. Wrong or not she had to have more.

"Oh yes, our husbands," she said as she looked back at Laurie.

"Don't worry," Laurie said. "If we do this right they'll never know. They are both in class until five o'clock. But just in case we want a record that we signed in for a class for the same period."

By the time they found the place of the meeting, signed the registration book, walked into the nearly empty meeting room, and walked discretely out, the lunch crowd at the elevator bank was gone. They stepped into an empty elevator car. Laurie punched the button for her floor and then turned to Shelly, wrapping her arms around her and beginning a long lascivious kiss that they both expected to last the 21st floor. Laurie had her hands on Shelly's ass by the time they passed the third floor and had pulled Shelly's dress above her waist by the 6th floor, massaging her naked cheeks as the kiss continued. By the 4th floor Shelly had her hands on Laurie's breasts, massaging them through the fabric of the dress, and by the time they reached the 14th floor, she had unbuttoned the top of Laurie's dress and pushed her bra cups up so she could pull on her engorged nipples. She was just about to begin suckling on Laurie's tits when the elevator stopped unexpectedly at the 16th floor, and two well-dressed older gentlemen started to step in. Laurie spun so her back faced them while she buttoned the top of her dress and Shelly stood, smoothing her dress in place as she asked them, "Going up?" They paused and finally one said, "Oh I thought this was going down, excuse us." As they backed out and the elevator doors were closing Laurie, her back still to the door, was unbuttoning the top of her dress just as fast as she had buttoned it. When she heard the elevator doors close she turned and pulled Shelly's face to her exposed tits, saying, "Suck 'em. Suck on my nipples."

When the doors opened on the 21st floor the two women stepped out into an empty hallway. As they walked, arm in arm, the short distance to Laurie's room, each woman was fondling the others ass and by the time they reached the door each had pulled the back of the other's dress up so she could fondle bare skin. Seeing no one in the hall, Laurie had left the front of the upper part of her dress open and her bra cups pushed up so her tits were swinging deliciously as they walked. All thoughts of 'cheating' on her husband and the associated guilt had disappeared from Shelly's mind, replaced by a raging lust. She wanted to do to Laurie, what Laurie had done to her before lunch.

As soon as they were in the door, Shelly had pinned Laurie against the wall and was forcing her tongue into her mouth. She had both hands on Laurie's ass, her fingers pressing hard into the soft flesh, and Laurie had lifted one leg and wrapped it around the back of Shelly's thigh. Each was grinding her mound against the other, oblivious to anything but overwhelming lust.

"Clothing. Clothing, Shelly." Laurie gasped as she briefly pulled her head back. "We have to get these clothes off . . ." She gasped, interrupted, as Shelly released one hand from her ass and used it to forcefully cup Laurie's sexual mound through the thin fabric of her dress. "Oh god, yes. Bed room and clothes. Now," she growled as Shelly forced her finger, clothed in the fabric of Laurie's dress between her swollen pussy lips, soaking a spot on the skirt with the woman's flooding juices.

The two of them left a trail of clothing on the floor of the hallway, the sitting room, and into the bedroom. Laurie yanked the bed covers back and flopped down on her back her knees bent and legs lewdly spread. The fingers of one hand lightly stroking her pussy. "Now let's finish what we started at lunch," she said.

Shelly kicked off her last garment and strode naked toward the bed. She was about to drop to her knees on the bed when Laurie abruptly said, "Stop."

Shelly froze and stood looking at Laurie with uncertainty on her face. "What? Why?"

"Just stand there for a minute I want to look at you standing naked in my bedroom about to fuck with me. I can't tell you how much I wanted this when we were in Mississippi. I so lusted after you."

"Me? Really?" Shelly responded. "I never knew."

"Remember that time a couple of months or so after we graduated from high school. Your parents had to go out of town and my parents said you could we could have a sleep-over at my house?"

"Yeah, I remember that night. Your father came home drunk and was fighting with your Mother, so I had to leave when the cops came to break it up."

"Yeah that's all true, but what you didn't know was that I planned to seduce you that night. I had been having a lot of girl on girl sex with the town librarian for a month before that, ever since I turned 18."

"I remember her. She hit on me as soon as she was sure I was 18. But I said no."

"Big mistake. She was a talented lesbian. I learned a lot from her."

"Me? You wanted to seduce me?"

"God yes. You're hot girl. You are now and you were then."

"You never said anything about that," Shelly responded.

"I know. It might not of worked my courage up that night even if my father hadn't been such an asshole. I was afraid to ask you. Afraid you would say no."

"You? Afraid to ask? But . . ."

"I was good at saying yes, but not at asking any of the good girls like you."

Shelly laughed. "Well after this morning and our lunch hour, I'm apparently not one of the good girls anymore, so go ahead and ask."

Laurie shivered a bit. "Oh yes. Get down here and eat my cuny."

Shelly dropped to her knees beside Laurie on the bed and said, "I've never been with a woman before. You're going to have to tell me what to do."

"No problem," Laurie responded. "We have lots of time for you to learn. Let's start with what we couldn't do over lunch. I so wanted to kiss you and suck on your throat and neck, but there was no way to do that." She pulled Shelly down to her so the two of them were stretched out side by side. They spent the next ten or fifteen minutes simply necking--one long sloppy wet lustful kiss, their thighs entangled and rubbing on each other's pussies.

"Now my tits," Laurie said." Kiss them and then suck on them like I did to you earlier." Shelly rose to her knees and begin licking concentric circles around Laurie's tits, coming ever closer to her engorged nipple on each pass before she switched to work on the other tit, using her hands to massage each breast. The sensation was fantastic for each of them.

"Now my nipples," Laurie cried out when she could stand no more. Wanting to please, Shelly began eagerly suckling on each nipple, using her fingers to lightly rub the other nipple.

"Harder. Harder. Make it hurt."

Shelly pulled hard on each nipple with her fingers, pinching and twisting as she ran her tongue softly around the other nipple and then nipped it with her teeth. Each time she did that Laurie gasped. After a few rounds of nipple twisting Shelly began sucking on them. Laurie again growled, "Harder. Make it hurt," Shelly did just that, sucking each nipple into her mouth and then nipping it with her teeth. Without being told Shelly began working her way down Laurie's body kissing and licking, occasionally nipping, while her hands continued to maul Laurie's tits.

"Now, get between my legs and put your face in my pussy." Eager to take instruction, Shelly quickly moved to her knees between Laurie's wide spread legs. She began by kissing and nipping at the inside of Laurie's thighs, leaving little love bites, first on one leg and then the other, gradually working up to the top of each leg.

"Oh god yes. Now put your face in my crotch and lick my pussy. It's all nice and shaved bare for you."

Shelly leaned forward pushing Laurie's legs even farther apart. She put a hand under each of Laurie's cheeks lifting her toward her face as though her sex was a platter set out for her to devour. She reached out with one hand and dragged a pillow under Laurie's butt, freeing her hands for other work. Using her fingers, she spread Laurie's fleshy outer lips apart and sat there hunched on her knees and thighs studying Laurie's sex laid out before her. Leaning forward she begin stroking her tongue from the tender flesh at the edge of Laurie's dark hole, up past the opening to her cunt and then tenderly along the so sensitive flesh between her lips until she reached Laurie's swollen clit. On the first pass she raked the length of her tongue over the point of Laurie's clit.

Laurie gasped and said, "No not the clit, not yet. I'm just drifting along high on lust, and I want to hold it there for a while. I'll tell you when I want to cum. For now just finger fuck me and keep licking my lips just the way you are. Sex shouldn't be a race to get to an orgasm. The orgasm is good, but so is the process of getting there."

"You're the boss," Shelly said, as she slipped a couple of fingers into Laurie's dripping cunt and leaned forward to rake her tongue up the exposed flesh between Laurie's lips. She alternated her finger fucking between twisting her fingers around inside the woman's cunt and ramming them in and out, delighting with the groans and cries her actions elicited from Laurie on each stroke. Occasionally she would lightly flick the tip of her clit with her nose, not enough to set Laurie's orgasm off, but enough generate a sharp outcry followed by, "Fuck. No not yet!"

Eventually Shelly's tongue began to tire. She decided it was time to push Laurie over the edge. She rammed three fingers into Laurie's dripping snatch and held them as deep in her cunt as she could reach. Then she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Laurie's clit and began to suck on it, just as she had her nipples earlier.

Laurie screamed, "Oh god. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. F U U U U C K! She arched her back pushing her sex into Shelly's face and driving Shelly's fingers ever deeper into her cunt. Her legs spasmed around Shelly's head holding her in place as she screamed out a long climax.

Laurie finally collapsed and released Shelly's head from the vice of her legs. Shelly sat back on her haunches looking at the devastated Laurie. She had a shit eating grin on her face which dripped with Laurie's juices. She laughed. "I'll bet you didn't think I would do that, did you. Not one of the good girls."

Laurie picked her head up and looked at Shelly. "No I never . . . I just never thought . . . when I saw you this morning, all I could think about was what a prude you had been when I knew you before. I never believed that you would blow off the meeting this morning, much less everything else. But we still have a couple of hours before our husbands will show up, so . . ."

"Oh you want more?" Shelly said. She was feeling very wanton now.

"No I want to do you now."

"Mmmm. Like you did this morning?"

"Oh I can do better than that. Just lay down here where I am."

Shelly lay on her back, her knees pulled up, her legs lewdly spread. As she lay there she thought about how really nasty, how bad, she was being. She had never imagined having sex like she had been engaged in for the last few hours. She didn't know there was sex like this. Everything she had experienced with Sam paled by comparison. She knew she should feel guilty, that this was wrong in every way she could imagine, but she couldn't bring herself to feel like that. She just wanted more of what she had been doing since Laurie had seduced her this morning.

When Laurie returned to the room she had two sex toys in hand--a palm vibrator and a traditional phallic vibrating dildo about 7 inches or so in length. Shelly recognized the dildo, although she didn't realize that it would vibrate. She had no idea what the palm vibrator was. "Oh god, Laurie what are you going to do to me. That big dildo will never fit in my little cuny and I don't even know what that other thing is."

"Shelly, you are so naïve, but you are going to learn, . . . and you are going to love it. Even if your husband is a dud, toys like these will make your sex life come alive. She dropped down on her knees alongside Shelly and began to massage her with the palm vibrator, set on low. She raked it across her belly slowly and then across her upper chest and along the sides of her neck.

"Oh that's nice," Shelly said. "What happens if you use it . . . other places?"

"Want to find out?"

"Mmmm. Yes."

Laurie began massaging Shelly's breasts with the toy, carefully avoiding her nipples.

"Oh yes. That's nice."

When Laurie dragged it across one of Shelly's engorged nipples she gasped, "Oh fuck yes. Do that some more."

Laurie turned up the speed on the vibrator and began to work each of Shelly's nipples with the toy. Shelly was groaning and clutching the bed sheets. "Oh fuck. Oh yes, yes, yes. That feels so good. So fucking good."

When Shelly began to reach down for her sex with her hands, Laurie slapped her back. "No not yet. Don't be a greedy bitch. I'll get to your clit, but not right away." She continued to massage Shelly's tits, and then she reached beside her and picked up the big dildo.

"Oh god no, Laurie. That will never fit in me. Sam's not anything like that."

"Oh yes it will and you are going to love it. Sam's never going to be any good again."

He isn't now, Shelly thought.

Laurie handed the palm vibrator to Shelly and told her, "Here keep using this on your tits."

Shelly offered no argument and, turning the vibration up a notch, began masturbating her tits with it. Oh this is heaven, she thought.

Laurie began probing softly with the big dildo at the entrance to Shelly's cunt. As Shelly predicted, it didn't want to go in. Laurie slid two of her fingers into Shelly and then spread them stretching her entrance and then using the juice that slathered her fingers to lube the dildo. This time it slid in. Shelly groaned. "Oh god is it in me?"

"Just the tip," Laurie said as she turned the vibration on.

"Oh yes that's so good. I didn't know they vibrated."

Laurie begin to twist the big dildo back and forth as she slowly screwed it deeper and deeper into Shelly's cunt.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I've never been so full. That would take two of Sam to make me feel like that."

Laurie turned the speed up on the vibrator and begin fucking the dildo in and out of Laurie's cunt.

"Oh fuck that's so good. Don't stop. Don't you ever stop." She was thrusting her hips up to meet each thrust Laurie made with the dildo. It wasn't long before each of them could feel the plastic toy banging against the end of Shelly's cunt. Shelly had forgotten the palm vibrator and was using her hands to grip the bed sheets and help thrust her hips up to meet each thrust of the vibrator. She was groaning and crying continuously punctuating it all with obscenities she never used.

"Do you want to cum now Shelly? Are you ready to cum for me good little girl?"

Shelly was very aroused but not really close to cumming. She had never been fucked like this and was just cruising, savoring the new experience of having her cunt stuffed again and again by the big vibrating dildo. "Oh, I don't know, Maybe, I guess. But this is so good. I could just do this forever." She had returned to using her hands to massage her tits and pinch and pull on her nipples, having more or less forgotten about the palm vibrator.

Laurie kept fucking her with one hand, letting Shelly cruise on a sexual high until she eventually reached out and grabbed the palm vibrator with her free hand deciding it was time to show Shelly just how powerful these toys were. She began using the palm vibrator to massage Shelly's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Shelly screamed, arching her hips. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum. Oh yes. Oh yeah. Oh god here it comes." There was a moment of silence and then she wailed, "Eeiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh," as her orgasm took hold of her." She arched her back and screamed repeatedly as wave after wave of the orgasm wrenched through her body.

Shelly lay gasping on the bed as she slowly recovered. Eventually she found the ability to speak. "Oh my god," she said. "Oh fuck. I never knew sex could be like that. No wonder you were such a slut when we were younger. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried to, but you weren't ready to listen."

"Are men like that?"

"Some are. But they don't vibrate."

Shelly giggled. "No I suppose they don't."

"I can tell you my husband's not anything like that," Shelly said. "Where do I find a man who can fuck like that."

"You want to be careful with that," Laurie cautioned. "Men are much more complicated than vibrators."

The two women lay beside each other on the bed talking about their sex life. Laurie was just about as dissatisfied with her husband's sexual skills as was Shelly, but Laurie had a number of active lovers--men and women. Her husband had told her he didn't care as long as she was discrete.

Before they cleaned up and Shelly left for the day, Laurie showed Shelly a number of other lesbian sex techniques and they both climaxed once or twice more. Shelly wasn't sure she had kept track. She showered before she left, but didn't even try to find her sex drenched panties, going back to Sam with nothing on beneath her dress except her bra. She thought about seducing Sam that night, but her libido was probably already exhausted, and he seemed only interested in telling her about the important contacts he had made over the last couple of days and an important committee he had been appointed to. Shelly slept very soundly that night.

The next day as she and Sam drove home Shelly was silent, her mind riding a roller-coaster of lustful memories and guilt. "How could I have done that--cheating on Sam like that. Sex with a woman, a married woman at that," she asked herself, again and again as they drove south through Mississippi and Alabama. Oh god, she thought. What if Sam finds out. He'll hate me.

But when she wasn't wallowing in guilt she was sunk in lust remembering how good the sex had been the prior day. She particularly remembered the climax she had reached when Laurie had her on her knees, her face in a pillow and her ass in the air, like a dog in heat while she fucked her unmercifully with the big dildo. It was far from the hardest climax of the day, but it was so dirty, so nasty . . . and so fucking good. Shelly had reached back with one hand and pinched her clit, just as Laurie had shoved a finger into her nether hole. The climax was tremendous. "I just have to do more of that, no matter how wrong it is," she silently told herself. Then she would cycle back through her feelings of guilt again. It was a long ride home. By the time they arrived her panties were soaked. That didn't mean lust had won out over guilt, but it was putting up a good fight.

The fight between lust and guilt went on for a couple of weeks until Shelly unexpectedly received a package. It was an Amazon box, but was obviously one that had been repurposed by the original recipient. Fortunately Sam was not around when Shelly opened the box. The first thing she saw was the pair of light blue panties she had left with Laurie. Beneath them were the two sex toys she had been introduced to and a smaller bullet vibrator. There was a small package of unusual looking candies. There was a note in the box from Laurie: