All Comments on 'Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver'

by SpartanWitherby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good story, but really, there's nothing lamer than a blackmailer that whines about not being the bad guy. I don't know if authors just feel like they have to make out like the woman deserves what's happening to her or if they can't sort the difference between an emotionless sociopath and a good guy taking advantage of his luck. It's a non-con - the protagonist is generally going to be the bad guy, and that's fine. Lose the cheap rationalizations. Otherwise, good score.

MDGAMDGAalmost 12 years ago
boss is next!

i am sure it is going to be quite interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The women do deserve this.

Women are just like that. She was totally into sex, but what she couldn't handle was giving up the power of sex. That's what women are used to because men act like idiots for sex. I've been to countries where they are modern, but the men don't act like idiots, so women don't have the power of sex over them. Unfortunately, in the U.S. men gave up the power a long time ago. Things would be so much better if women didn't feel they have the power of sex.

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
where is her orgasm

I wanted to see her cum, to show she had surrendered

cowbullscowbullsover 8 years ago
surperb

The only thing missing was him taking her ass and that was set up for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Very Nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous