All Comments on 'Shelly is a Bad Girl'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having pastored for over 35 years I can say with certainty that your depiction of the minister in this story is obscure and rare. I've met literally thousands of pastors and their wives through the years, and just like in life outside the church there are the few goof balls, but by and large the majority are like everyone else. Husbands and wives who enjoy sex. The scripture stating the marriage bed is undefiled is what's taught in divinity school, not complete abstinence. After all, who do you think designed sex between a man and woman? Ministers don't expect their wives to be "good girls" as you suggest. We want our wives to be accepted and respected outside the bedroom and as slutty in the bedroom as she desires. Even in our senior years as retired pastors we have an active, enjoyable sex life, and tell younger ministers to do the same. This story could have been about anybody else, I'm not sure why you felt you needed to make ministers look like ignorant, uncaring morons. Then there is the unrealistic "big cock" and the wife who wants her husband to fuck while she watches. You hit on most of the tropes and cliche, and as usual, most are wrong. 2*

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Good time to introduce Shelly to first time anal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; As soon as I saw this, I thought it could only be in the sad, southern `bible-belt' demented America. After all who but those strange people would believe all the `sky-fairy' crap, worship guns and the orange man. By the way, who designed sex, I think you will find that is evolution and who say's it's between a man and a woman, it's between anyone of any gender who agrees to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to next installment. Don’t wait a year lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely deserves a 2nd part... Now that Shelly is really a bad girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get someone who can read above a high school level to ark all your screwups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so good, 5 Stars. Would love to read how bad a pastors wife can get. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now let’s have Shelley pregnant.

ArpeaArpeaalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of Shelley's adventures!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to counter the comments of the "Anonymous" that was a pastor for 35 years. Are his objections accurate? Depends. Was a pastor in a small Southern Baptist parish? Or one in San Francisco? This portrayal of the Baptist minister is about one specific man; it's obviously not an indictment of the whole clergy. My objection is that it was really goo until the end when someone named "Sandi" was referenced. I assume it was supposed to be Caroline. That bit of carelessness knocked it down to 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story line of an older woman enjoying deep thrusting in her pussy and feeling her climax intensely. She also hadn't had a cock like that and it made her want more. Good for Lyle....she's going to have a sore pussy for a few days, but then she'll be begging for more good fucking.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

liked it very much but shelly didnt even thank or kiss her new lovers goodbye!! well paced, erotic,,caroline admitted she had been fondled by the church fathers,,something that had never happened to shelly, hmmm,, wonder why? usually difficult for a unicorn to find play couples, but here shelly his it dropped on her,, new experiences, new beginnings,,her adventures have legs,,more chapters are necessary and wanted!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is hubby Sam going to do when his kid looks like the new guy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shelly Previous Part
Shelly Series Info